A Secluded Parking Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with trip out to the coast? It's a pleasant drive, and the parking lot is almost deserted and I feel comfortable there. The restaurant food is excellent, as is the atmosphere, and people sitting at that particular table are practically unseen because of the subdued lighting. All I worry about is that we might be seen by somebody who knows us, and I think that table at the back is as safe as we can get. I don't care what the restaurant staff think of us."

Saturday evening I was standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for mom to appear. She appeared like a vision, wearing the tight sweater and knee length skirt. As she made her way down the stairs something was different. Her breasts seemed to be more mobile, bouncing up and down. She was wearing heels perhaps that was the cause of her breasts bouncing up and down. I was reluctant to say anything, but it did it look as though she wasn't wearing a bra. There was no visual indication, not like the last time she wore this tight sweater, then you could see where the bra's cup top seam was causing a slight ridge in the sweater. Then it was obvious she was wearing a bra. This time her nipples seemed larger and far more obvious, and there were no indication of a bra cup beneath her sweater.

In the restaurant we sat at the most secluded table, had a very nice meal with the waiter paying considerable attention to mom. His eyes were transfixed on her breast as she teased him giving them a little shake every time he visited our table, which seemed to be unusually frequent. Having finished our meal we continued our journey to the coast.

I reversed into a seclude parking spot beneath a group of trees, and mom, as soon as the car came to a standstill, without giving me time to say anything, was out the car and climbed into the back. I followed almost immediately and persuaded her to lie across the back seat. Lying across her we began to kiss, with my erection pressing hard against her leg. Mom really was into kissing and certainly enjoyed my lips pressed hard up against hers. It made me wonder if she would enjoy any man's lips pressed up against hers, perhaps even a woman's lips.

We had been kissing for about ten minutes when I placed my hand over her breast. She allowed to it remain there and moaned as I squeezed and pulled on her nipple which seemed to harden and become larger. It was while we had broken a kiss to catch our breaths that she whispered in my ear. "Darling I'm not wearing a bra."

Well if that wasn't an invitation I don't know what was. I pulled her sweater up as much as I could then slipped my hand beneath, and placed it over her untethered breast. As we resumed our kissing I squeezed both her breast and nipple, then pulled on her nipple hard trying to stretch both, but my hand was restricted by her tight sweater.

"Sweetheart take your sweater off for me."

"Why would you want me to take my sweater off?"

"I want you to show me your tits."

"Alan that's not a very polite way of asking, anyway its dark you won't be able to see anything."

"That's ok, I'll turn the courtesy lights on."

"What, and have people walking pass see the light and come over and investigate and find me topless, I don't think so. Take me home."

Did she want to go home to take her sweater off so I could see her topless, or was it because she was mad at me for making the suggestion, or the way I spoke to her? Mom adjusted her sweater then we both returned to the front seats and drove home. By the time we arrived home it was still reasonably early compared to previous Saturday nights. Mom opened up the house while I parked and locked the car. By the time I entered the house mom was nowhere to be seen so I assumed that she had gone up to her bedroom. The question was, was she expecting me to follow her, or was she ignoring me because of what I said. Whatever the reason the only way to find out was to go to her and sort it out.

I wasn't going to fuck about, I knocked on her bedroom door, not waiting for a reply, walked in. Mom was standing in front of her mirror, she had taken her sweater of and was cupping her breasts giving them slight nudges so she could watch waves ripple through her flesh.

"What are you doing in here, don't you ever knock? I suggest you leave straight away."

"Started without me have you? Playing with your tits, that's my job."

"Get out of my bedroom, now."

"As I said to you the other week, you're a fucking prick teaser." I turned and walk out of her bedroom.

Things never improved between us over the following week so I asked the girl I dated a couple of weeks back if she would like to go out with me again. She said she would like that. I managed to get tickets for a show then after we had a late dinner. Having driven her home I walked her to the door and kissed her goodnight. As I began to walk away, Evonne grabbed my arm.

"Alan you asked me out a couple of weeks ago, since then there has been nothing, we've not even spoken at work. Now you've asked me out again, please tell me what the situation is between us."

"I know I'm sorry it's a bit of an odd situation. I like you, I like you a lot, but I have a girlfriend. We've been together a long time, but things are not the same between us, our relationship seems to be deteriorating, it's on, it's off, I think she has found someone else, but hasn't said. I'm sorry, until I know one way or the other I won't annoy you again."

"No Alan you're not annoying me, I like you, a lot, its just I need to know where I stand. Thank you and goodnight, call me anytime." She kissed me again and was gone.

Mom was sitting on the sofa waiting up for me. The first thing I noticed was her mini skirt, with the hem well above mid-thigh. The blouse she was wearing was transparent and clearly she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I suppose you have been out with that girl from work again. What's her name?"

"Evonne, and it's none of your business."

"Do you like her?"

"I do."

"I thought you said you loved me."

"Don't fucking start that again? I see you are wearing your mini skirt, is that so it's easy for me to slip my hand up your skirt."

She dropped her eyes, averting her gaze from mine and mumble something, which I think was a yes.

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Of course I'm wearing panties."

"You're not wearing a bra, so how would I know if you're wearing panties, lift your skirt up and show me."

"Don't be so disgusting."

"Me disgusting? You're the one who parading around showing off her tits, and wearing a mini-skirt to encourage her son to put his hands up her skirt. Come here and lift up your skirt and let me feel your panties to see how wet they are."

"You go to hell you pervert."

"Fine. When you get things straight in your head and decide what you want, you let me know, I'm going to bed."

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when there was a knock on the door. "Alan are you decent, can I come in?"

"Yes its ok, you can come in."

She stood in front of me. "Why do you treat me the way you do? The last couple of weeks have been wonderful with our rides to the coast."

"What are you talking about, you have been blowing hot and cold ever since I forgot myself, when you told me Roy wanted to borrow my car. We've been having rows ever since and I think it's because you're afraid of sex, well at least with me."

"The relationship you want with me is incestuous and morally wrong and illegal and we should never have started it."

"OK, fine, we'll stop it before it goes any further and gets out of hand, so goodnight."

"You can fall out of love with me and end it just like that, without a second thought?"

"Wait a minute, you're the one ending it. It's you saying that's its morally wrong and we should never have started it, so how come it's my fault? I suggest you go back to your room and go to bed."

"You're just like your father."

"Why, was he pissed off with all your sexual indecisiveness? Tell me about him, why did he leave you? I bet it was because you never satisfied him sexually."

"When I met your father he said he was very ambitious, and would work late every night. We only saw each other weekends. Then I found out that he was seeing two other girls during the week and they didn't know about each other either. I stopped seeing him and finally he asked me to marry him, promising to be faithful. Sex was a problem between us. He wanted to do things that I thought was perverted, consequently it led to arguments and finally he walked out, into the arms of another woman he had been seeing for some time. So he was unfaithful after all."

"So what sort of things did he want to do to you?"

"I'm not going into details, it's embarrassing."

"Did he want you to perform oral sex on him?"

Mom looked at me and nodded.

"Did he say he would perform orally on you?"

Mom shook her head.

"Oral sex is a two way thing to perform and to receive. Did you ever perform on him?"

"No I didn't it's disgusting."

"So what makes you think I'm any different from him, come to that what makes you think any man is different, its one of our fantasies to cum in a woman's mouth. Then to perform on a woman, giving her pleasure with our tongue. In many cases women will not agree to oral sex or possibly other forms of sex, resulting in matrimonial problems. But that's not the only reason marriages end in divorce."

Mom stormed out of the bedroom which I believed was the last straw in our relationship. It wasn't until Thursday that mom asked me to book the table at our restaurant. I told her I was sorry but I arranged to go out Saturday. She asked me if was going out with Evonne, I told her yes, again she stormed off.

Saturday evening, as I left the house, mother was nowhere to be found. When I pulled up outside Evonne house, the front door opened, and out she walked. Thinking it was a good sign, because obviously she was ready and waiting for me. We had a decent meal at a local restaurant then an evening walked through the park, which, at one time she held my hand, then later slipped an arm through mine. By the time we arrived back at the car the parking lot was deserted, Evonne leaned against the passenger door, I thought waiting for me to open it. As I got close to her she put her arms around my neck and initiated a kiss.

Instead of opening her door I opened the back door and Evonne climbed in, with me following. We embraced and kissed, while my hand glided across her body. At first I was careful not to touch any sensitive areas. My hand rested on, and stroked her back, her side and hips, before easing around to fondle as much of her ass as I could. Evonne didn't seem to mind me touching her that way, so after about twenty minutes I slipped my hand over her breast, she pushed me away. A little while later after continuing our kissing and me stroking her body. I tried again, only this time lightly squeezing when I put my hand on her breast. Again she never said anything just pushed my hand away. I tried a third time with the same result, so as it was getting late, I suggested that I take her home, she agreed.

Saturday night when I arrived home mom was still up waiting for me, her eyes were bloodshot as if she had been crying for most of the evening. She was wearing a white satin blouse, and a black knee length satin skirt. I hadn't seen this outfit before, I guessed it was new. Mom knew how much I was obsessed with satin, because over the past few years I consistently tried to persuade her to buy satin clothes and lingerie. She walked towards me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

"Oh darling I'm glad your home, I've missed you so much tonight, especially as I was expecting us to be having dinner at our restaurant. I even bought a new satin outfit to wear tonight for you."

As she kissed me for a second time I placed a hand on her breast, and the other on her ass, trying to lift her skirt up so that I could slip my hand beneath it. But every time I removed my hand to grab another handful of skirt, it slipped back down. Mom pressed herself hard up against me encouraging me to feel the silkiness between us, as the movement of her hips caused her skirt to glide over her underwear.

"Darling Take me to bed and undress me."

I followed willingly as she took my hand and led me up the stairs and into her bedroom. She turned, pulled me close then kissed me, before saying. "Darling I'm ready for you to undress me."

Since mom seemed to be so co-operative I decided to change my tactics. I moved onto her bed and laid in the middle. "You seduce me."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, I want you to seduce me."

She hesitated for a moment then climbed on the bed and propped herself up beside me, her breasts pressed against my arms as she leant against me.

"Alan, over the past week I've been doing some serious thinking about our developing relationship, and the things I really want from life. I've decided I want you. I don't want you going out with other girls, I want to be exclusive to you. Knowing how much you like satin I bought this outfit, with matching lingerie at the beginning of the week. Tonight I had every intention, when we parked the car in our secluded spot to ask you to." Mom dropped the level of her voice to almost a whisper. "Put your hand up my skirt and touch me. Then, after we arrived home, I was going to ask you to sleep with me, because tonight I want my son to make love to me, and the next morning to have the shit fucked out of me by my new husband."

"Mom?"

"You started this when you first said, that you would like to slip something between my legs. Or words to that effect. I've been thinking about what you said, and I can't get it out of my mind, knowing you want to, you know." She dropped her voice again. "Fuck me, and you used that word first, I get aroused every time I visualize you saying it. My understanding is that men like their women to talk to them like that during their times of intimacy. I thought you might like me to say these things to you during our most intimate moments, but if you don't want me to, you had better tell me now."

I just looked at her, although at first I was quite shocked, I decided I might like to hear her talk to me like that. If at a later date I changed my mind, I could easily stop her, so I never answered.

She kissed me softly but only for a few seconds, and then began to stroke my hair before continuing her confession.

"As for sex I will do anything you ask, and be anything you want me to be."

She kissed me again only a little harder and a little longer. Laura began to unbutton her blouse. The top button was already undone, so she unbuttoned the second one down, then the third, then the fourth. Once they were all undone she opened her blouse wide, fully exposing her bra. Laura took my hand and rubbed my finger over the top section of both bra cups, asking me if it felt nice and silky. She then push my hand so my fingers slipped off her bra and directly onto the soft upper flesh of her breasts. In the process of slipping my hand from one breast to the other, she paused to push my fingers deep into her cleavage. After further kisses she lifted a breast from one bra cup, bounced it in her hand a couple of times, then pressed that large nipple against my lips and asked me to suck it.

As I suckled I felt her hand slide down my body, and fumble around on the outside of my pants, repositioning my erection, so she could wrap her fingers around it. As she squeezed my cock, she whispered.

"Make the most of tonight, because this will be the only time you will be fucking your mother, tomorrow you will be fucking your wife."

She levered her other breast out of her bra cup and placed my hand over it and with her hand over mine she squeezed hard forcing my hand to squeeze her tit.

Eventually mom rolled over onto her back, pulling me with her so I ended up leaning half across her and straddling her thigh, my legs, one either side of her leg. It didn't take me long before I began to pleasure myself by rubbing my erection against her leg. With the movement of my hips, her satin skirt slid effortlessly up and down her leg providing erotic sensations and immense satisfaction.

"Alan I can feel you rubbing up against me, don't you cum like this, I want you inside me when you cum. Tonight I want you to give me as many sexual experiences as possible, and if you're getting close, I'm ready for you, let me take my skirt off."

When I'd backed away from her, mom rolled over onto her front, placed her hands behind her back, and unhooked her bra, only to remove it when she again returned to lie on her back. It was the first time that I had seen mom's breasts in all their glory sticking up like two mountain peaks, each topped with a large rocky bolder. I couldn't resist not touching them, giving each a nudge to watch them wobble around.

I watched as she fumbled at the side of her skirt to locate and unbutton the waistband, before finally unzipping the garment. Mom arched her back lifting her ass off the bed then eased her skirt down over it. She pushed her skirt down her legs as far as she could, before kicking it off completely. Her panties were a sight to behold, with a satin front panel not much bigger than a thong. Our kissing was slightly interrupted when mom gasped as I placed my hand on that small satin panel, then ran my fingers up and down the slit of her pussy.

"Is it alright if I touch you like this?"

"Of course darling, I just wasn't expecting you to touch me so soon."

We laid together, her arms wrapped tightly around me, kissing. As I rubbed my hand over the outside of the silky fabric by which time was saturated with her own juices. Gently I began to ease the panel to one side so I could slip my fingers inside her.

With her lips close to my ear she whispered. "I've never said these sort of things to a man like this before, so be nice to me darling, when you slip your fingers inside mommy's cunt. No man has never made me feel like you do."

I didn't know if it was from embarrassment that she whispered her most intimate thoughts to me, rather than say them out loud. However, I found myself becoming more aroused knowing that her words were meant for my ears only, not that anybody else could listened to our conversation. Our softly spoken intimate words to each other, resulted in far more passion between us.

Mom began moaning into my mouth while we kissed, as I slowly worked my fingers in and out of her body. Eventually she pulled away from me, unbutton my shirt, unbuckled my pants then removed my shirt, pants and underwear. Propped up on our sides facing each other, we both lay completely naked checking out the others body. We whispered our approval to each other, mom was saying that she thought my manly cock was a nice size, bigger than my father's, and couldn't wait to have it inside her. I in turn told her I thought her tits we beautiful and enjoyed watching them wobble around, and loved to suck her large nipples.

I kissed and eased mom onto her back and asked her to spread her legs. She asked me what my intentions were because she wasn't quite ready for me to fuck her. I told her I was going to perform oral sex on her. Lying on top of her, I slowly began to ease myself down her body kissing every delicate spot as I went. From her mouth to her chin, dwelling for a minute or so concentrating my kisses all around her neck. Moving further down, I deliberately crushed her breasts, as I scraped my chest across them. Grabbing both tits and burying my face deep between her breasts, I rubbed them against my face, before squeezing and sucking on the soft flesh. For several minutes I drew her soft flesh into my mouth, to create a hickey. Up until this point I was still straddled across mom's leg, with my cock pressed against her knee, enjoying mom flexing her leg pressing it against me. Before moving further down, I had one final session of sucking and squeezing her nipples, during which she continually squashed her tits against my face and hand.