A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepping back from the brink.
1.6k words
4.19
3k
3
2

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breakdown that often comes as a result of PTSD can have some interesting side effects that nobody talks about.

For example, one guy I knew had a prodigious ability to remember long file numbers after seeing them only once. He could recall phone numbers that he had only ever dialled once, years before, and car number plates and who owned that car if he had read about them in case notes.

After he fell apart it took him years to remember his own phone number and only slightly less time before he could remember his own address. He had no trouble getting home but if someone asked him for his address he could never remember it.

My problems were not like that. Before I fell apart I had an innate ability to know where North was and I always knew the exact time ... within a margin of error of plus or minus five minutes. Since my mental collapse I needed a compass and a watch ... and a few minutes after I woke up to remember where I was and how I got there.

If there's some light when I wake up then knowing where I am is not such a problem but it's totally different in the middle of the night.

That's why I was just about scared witless when I woke to a soft touch on my arm. Even as I was coming up from a deep sleep I was telling myself to relax ... relax ... don't let anyone know that you're awake.

Stay relaxed, listen, feel, don't open your eyes ... don't give them the advantage ... let them think that ... lips on my cheek ... the threat is kissing me? I turn my head and it's Angela ... but it's dark ... she shouldn't be here.

"Hello handsome man," she whispered.

"Hello beautiful lady, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

"Oh he got shit-faced on free booze so I left him in his hotel room. I had to come back to see if you were still here."

"I'm still here," I rolled onto my side and put my arm around her. Our faces were so close that I could have rubbed noses with her. "Do you want me to be here?"

"You know I do Steve ... but do you want to be here?"

"You know I do Angela."

"But what about our problem?"

"I've fixed it so that it's not a problem anymore. I called The Old Man last night and quit. It was a mistake to even think that I could come back because I'm not as well as I thought I was ... and it would have meant the end of us if I had gone on."

She stroked my face, "But how can you ever trust me again?"

I touched her cheek and it was wet, she was crying and I knew I had to say something in answer to that question if I wanted to really save our relationship.

"It's not about trust ... it's about love ... it's about wanting what you want for yourself ... it's about knowing that you will never do anything to hurt me because you love me ... it's about you knowing that I'll never do anything to hurt you because I love you."

Angela sighed and I leaned in and kissed her gently. "Today is our one-week anniversary," I whispered as I brushed her lips with mine and ran my fingers down her back.

She groaned and arched her back, a move that pushed her pussy hard against my cock. "It seems so much longer."

"That's because you live life at such a fast pace my beautiful lady." She giggled and tried to escape my tongue as it danced over her earlobe.

"I know, I hope you weren't expecting a life with me of quiet evenings in, watching telly and drinking cups of tea with a digestive or two."

I laughed, "I do not like tea and I think I have only had three cups of the stuff in my entire life. I was once invited to have a cup of tea with the Head of the Department and I somehow managed to empty most of that into a pot plant in his office."

Angela chuckled and rolled onto her back, "Well that's the tea taken care of but what about the quiet nights, telly and biscuits?"

"Hmmm ... I think I've had enough quiet nights since my divorce to last me for the rest of my life and I really don't like biscuits or watching TV so what are we going to do?"

She reached down and slowly slid her fingers over my cock and began to bring it to life, "I've got an idea, perhaps we should try it now?" she said innocently.

A few moments later her legs were spread wide and I was slowly pushing into her cunt as she moaned softly, "Oh god, Steve. I thought we were finished."

"No my love, we were only growing stronger," and then I was kissing her, and fucking her slowly, deeply and lovingly. Her legs were around my hips and her fingernails were pushing into my back as the pleasure built in her.

Sliding in and out of her tight silken cunt was building the pleasure in me too and it was made even more intense when she put her head back and began to moan every time I pushed deep into her ... and then I remembered where she would be in a week's time.

I imagined three guys plundering her body, fucking her till she was screaming and begging them to cum ... and suddenly I was cumming ... hard.

"Whoa Steve, one minute you're in control and the next minute I'm drowning in your cum!"

I smiled, but there was unfinished business, I had neglected Angela. I slid down over her body till I could bury my face between her thighs and slide my tongue into her cunt. She was right, there was a lot of me in there and I scooped some up with my tongue and carried it up to her clit.

"Oh fuck," she wailed and pushed her hips up as I teased and tortured her clit by sucking it between my teeth and holding it there while flicked the tip of my tongue over it again and again. I had my arms wrapped around her thighs but I wasn't strong enough to hold her still and sooner rather than later I had to release her clit and go back to lapping it as if it were an ice cream.

She still twisted and turned as I worked on her but bringing her to a final climax seemed a long way off till I stopped bothering about what it would feel like if I slipped a couple of fingers into her cum-filled cunt and actually did it.

I suppose that sounded odd coming from a guy who isn't afraid to taste his own cum but it really wasn't something I wanted to try until I realised that I needed something special to send her over the edge.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH GOAAAAGGGGGHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK" she wailed as I rammed three fingers into her several times ... but she was about to get more ... maybe not with so much force but definitely with intent when things changed for her.

"OH ... OH ... GOD ... STEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEE," she screamed as I lubed her anus with two cum covered fingers and then drove them into her ... right up to the second knuckle and twisted and turned them. "AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHFUUUUCCCKKKIINNGGGBASTARDSTEEEEEVE"

Wow, if I had cum hard her, climax was somewhere off the Richter Scale. It hit her with such force that it almost lifted her body right off the bed and then had her twisting and writhing, even before she was fully back on the bed, like some crazed marionette and it kept on smashing through her body even after she had managed to twist so much that I couldn't keep my fingers in her.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." she whimpered over and over again as I held her tight. "Oh god Steve, you fuck me like no one else ... but what made you cum as hard as you did?"

For a moment I wasn't going to tell her but then I dared myself to be honest, "For a moment I pictured you being fucked out of your skull by three guys on that yacht next week ... and I completely lost control."

Angela giggled and pushed herself further into my arms, "God you're kinky Steve. I'm sure it will happen so I'll get somebody to take some video for me and I'll send it to you."

I groaned and she began to stroke my cock, "Just imagine watching two guys fuck me Steve, one in my cunt and one in my arse ... big cocks that would really stretch my tiny holes Steve ... big cocks that would have me screaming like the dirty whore I am Steve ... big cocks that would totally own me Steve ... big cocks that I would do anything for while all you could do is watch me whoring myself with them."

In a flash she had me on my back and her lips clamped around my cock as I came hard for a second time. She swallowed every drop except for one slight dribble that escaped from the corner of her mouth and she allowed me to lick that from her face and give it back to her in a long kiss.