A Secret Dance Ch. 01

Story Info
Two Strangers meet online and write a fantasy together.
14.2k words
5
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here online, two complete strangers found themselves writing an intimate story together. What started as interactions of passion with a hint of lust, turned into a beautiful story about the heart, seduction, sensuality, desires to possess, desires to be owned and raw primal, animalistic lust. They remain strangers till this day...

[Editor note: Dates are when the messages were sent, the names have been removed to protect the innocent.]

Chapter I

May 12her

The dark reached out to the light and asked to dance... 'will you dance with me?' whispered the dark.

HIM

Dance the universal language of love and passion. To dance is to release one's self to emotion. To dance with another is the highest form of communication. But, I actually have 2 left feet...

her

So many ways to dance, with words, with feelings, thought, fantasies And if we both have two left feet, we will go in the same direction. So I think we will be just fine.

HIM

Lol, most of our dance will be a world of virtual passion. A safer place to play.

her

Love that place... Like a blank canvas. Free to create it, all possible.

HIM

So what shall we create? A place of passion with a hint of lust? Perhaps you have something special in mind?

May 14her

Sounds so very good, that place of passion and a hint of lust... I imagine it is springtime, all is fresh and new, the sunlight still friendly. Awakening the world around us, making us feeling all playful and light. You have your arms around my waist, my head on your chest... You kiss my hair. "Let's go sweetheart" you say. "Let me show you that place I told you about".

May 15her

My heart skips a beat, my breath stalls, before being flooded with adrenaline... Breathing shooting all the way up, shallow, short breaths. I feel my heart almost beating out of my chest. Knees weaken. Without realizing I bury my fingers deep your skin. Feelings rush through me, a wondrous mix of very nervous anticipation, excitement, fear, curiosity, vulnerability...

HIM

The soft smoothness of your body against mine, pressed tightly together. Warmth envelops us as the world falls away. I can smell the faint fruit scent of you hair, then a more complex scent emerges, your essence. A heady blend of perfume and musk, breathing deep to capture more of you.

Your body quivers briefly as my arms tighten about you, I can feel your heart race as your breathing stops. Your fingers work into my muscles, proving your need for me is as powerful as mine for you. A small smile chases across my lips. I slide a hand slowly up your side, teasing the curve of you breast, then up the tight cords of your neck, tipping your chin up, face open to me, soft full lips, parted slightly, moist and shining in the pale light. Vulnerable yet demanding, wanting so much yet frozen, waiting for the moment.

May 17her

The courteous taxi driver carries our suitcases to the lobby as you open the door. The lights of the hotel reflect on my lacquered heels as I take your strong hand and step out the back of the taxi. I didn't feel like speaking, and just listened to the conversation of you and the driver. "Are you going to a party tonight?" he asked. "You could call it that, sir" you replied, throwing me a meaningful wink in the rear-view mirror. Our eyes locked. "We are sure to have a lovely time tonight, I promise".

Nervous waves flood through me as we stand in front of the hotel. You sense my anxiety, anticipation, fear of the unknown. Reassuringly your pick up my hand and land a small, tender kiss on it. "I will take care of you sweetheart, I promise. Trust me". I take a deep breath and let you take me into the unknown.

HIM

Entering is a blur of light and color, only the tap-tap-tap of your heels on the polished marble penetrates our reality. Gold fixtures, crystal chandeliers, gleaming steel, even the smooth marble floors mean nothing as we whisk through the lobby. A brief nod from the concierge confirms that all is ready and waiting.

Alone for a moment in the elevator, the glass back wall unimportant as I pull you close against me. My hands on your back caressing your bare skin as we rise. Locking your body to mine a hand slips beneath the satin, shaping itself to the curve of your bottom. Exploring the firm smooth skin only a tiny g-string to protect you.

Your face lifts up to mine, eyes open in surprise at the intrusion. I smile, my head lowers slowly till our lips meet.

her

I feel the warmth of your breath upon my wanting lips. Ever so softly we touch, lips part, our tongues meet. I feel your body heat rise up to my neck, your smell intoxicating, straight to my core, essence. A blend of your pure, raw manliness, warm, dark, sultry, enhanced by the scent of the fresh shave lingering on your face. This smell is the smell of my surrender, defenseless every time, primal attraction. Resistance not an option.

With one hand you lift up my skirt, leaving the other in plain sight. Your spread fingers, taking a firm grip and pulling my lower body firmly against your solid mass, as a subtle sign of your natural dominance. The idea that someone can see us, sends flashes of arousal through my lower belly and in reaction, I spread my legs, showing off my willing body...

May 21HIM

Slowly we rise, upward our glass panel platform travels, your body open to me and the gaze of other guests. Feeling you so close, so open, vulnerable. Yet completely under my control, knowing all that see you are jealous, wanting you for themselves. I will not share you with them beyond giving them a glimpse of our passion.

Slipping my fingertips downward, teasing along the satin ribbon barely covering, protecting your tender flesh. Caressing the tight muscle of your rosebud, then on to the moist heat. Your pussy, my cunt, already I can catch a hint of your wild musky scent. The unmistakable signal of your desire, of your absolute need.

As our tongues dance tempting, teasing, encouraging, I swell. My response to you growing, pressing against your belly, the powerful signal of my need for you.

The elevator pings, doors sliding open, we part only far enough to exit this cocoon of steel and glass. This show might be over, but we have only just begun.

May 24her

The feeling of your manliness, pressed against my belly send shivers up my spine, ending in a burst of little tingles up my neck and on wards. As the door slides open, and we step outside, I feel a little light-headed. Your soothing, protective hand around me, resting lightly on my hip, guides me to the right side of the corridor. A young man, immaculately dressed, is awaiting us. He bends his head slightly as a welcoming gesture.

"Good evening, Sir" he says and makes eye contact with you. He greets me with a slight nod, respectful averting his gaze downwards. "Miss"...

We follow him to the only door on this floor. As we stand behind him, your let one finger slide teasingly in between my cheeks, I feel my skirt lift a bit. The sudden touch made me gasp. And just as he opened the door and turns to us again, handing him a tip as you give a little tug on my g-string. I suppress a little moan as a wave of arousal floods my core. Trying to keep a neutral expression on my face I lower my head a little. "If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask, I will be here, Sir. Enjoy your stay".

Before we enter, I look up to you, your warm eyes amused, twinkling, enjoying this very moment, totally in control, knowing what is awaiting, relishing my very nervous anticipation. You tap the tip of my nose with your fingertip and whisper: "Come with me beautiful". We step in the room and the view just takes my breath away. A giant window from floor to ceiling, left to right, looking out over the vibrant, bustling city. Millions of lights flickering and shining. Not one sound of the city is entering the space, emphasizing the luxurious feel somehow. In the middle a giant fourposter bed, bottle champagne placed at the head of the bed. The door on the left revealing a Jacuzzi. Golden taps shining in the dimmed light. You let my hand go and stand behind me. Two hands on my hips, following the curve of my waist, breasts, neck. I tilt my head back, your hard body setting me on fire instantly. Then, in one smooth move you blindfold me. My heartbeat shoots up.

HIM

Fingers spread, touching lightly, I begin by tracing the curve of your ear, increasing pressure as they travel down the taunt cords of your neck. "Relax" I whisper in your ear, knowing you will not be allowed to. Across your shoulders and down your sides, my fingers travel, pressing in as if defining every curve. Inward at the waist, flaring out at your hips, the perfect womanly hourglass. On down your thighs, hands flat now forming to the almost quivering muscles. Along calves tightly stretched by your tall heels. Then slowly back up, stroking the skin, drifting to the inside of your thighs, under the hem of your dress. Up under the soft satin finding the thin cord of your g-string, hooking it and drawing it down. Bearing your moist lips to the air, easing the material between your thighs, downward to the floor. Tapping each foot for you to lift as I clear the cloth from your feet. Caressing back up I press outward on your thighs, making you spread to ease my access.

Straightening up I wrap one arm across your breasts, feeling as they rise and fall with your quickening breath. My other hand drifts across your belly sliding on the satin, dipping down to the apex, the edge of your heated core. Pressing the smooth fabric in, feeling your moistness, the rapid stiffening of the nub of pleasure. Rolling it under my fingers.

"You will only cum with my permission" I whisper. Smiling as I imagine how long it will be till you beg me for permission.

May 25her

"Relax", you whisper softly in my ear. Your sultry, dark timbre resonates in me. It was your voice that drew me instantly to you, never forget when I picked up that phone and heard it for the first time. Mesmerized, didn't hear a word you said, as if struck by lightning, instant attraction.

I can feel your breath on my slightly bent neck, your smell surrounding me, intoxicating, slowly taking it in through my nose. When your hand touches the tense cords of my neck, my desire to feel it around my trachea is almost unbearable. I swallow, to try to relieve this tension, holding back a moan. My body heat rises, I feel my back radiating my heat. Your fingers bend around me, trailing down my sensitive skin, teasingly, outlining my feminine shapes. With a fluent move you remove my g-string and spread me, in reaction I arch, elongating my back, slightly tilting my hips instinctively towards you, offering. Your arm slides across my breasts, deliberate. I can feel your strong, hard muscles tightening, your chest pressed against my back, my pussy contracts, pulsates, awakening my inner lioness, wild, passionate, primal. Warm blood rushes to my most sensitive spot, filling, engorging, hardening, till she rises up in eager need to be satisfied, shamelessly. When your fingers touch I close my eyes, fill my lungs, let my body flow onto yours, the satin blindfold kissing my eyelids, yearning to be taken by you.

"You will only cum with my permission" you whisper in my ear.

Slowly you move you arm up and around my neck, the other taking my hair, tenderly, "Walk forward, beautiful".

May 26HIM

Hesitantly you move, small precise steps as if feeling your way across the floor. Hand in your hair I press forward, guiding, watching as your body moves, so undeniably sexy. I want to take you, feel you around me as you spasm, but not yet, not so long as I can maintain control.

Pulling back gently, I bring us to a stop. Unzipping your dress and letting it slip down to pool at your feet. The air caresses your body cooling your skin but not your passion. The air seems almost too cold as you softly shiver.

"Hands up" an order to be obeyed. Grasping your wrists I place your hands stretched apart and flat against the cool glass. Displayed to the world, your perfection mine to share the unknown eyes. You tense, as an inner battle rages, the excitement and embarrassment stroking your heat to another level.

"Do not move" as I release your arms. You are mine to control now, to use, to enjoy.

Tapping your inner thighs to open, exposing you completely. I step back, swiftly stripping as I watch you. The rise and fall of your breasts and you take overlarge breaths. The slow twisting and curling of your hips as they search, not knowing for what or why, but needing more. Naked I move behind you, my hardness pressed to your soft cheeks, chest to your silken back, my coarse hairs scratching. Breathing deep of your scent, so subtle yet powerful, it entranced me from our first meeting. Now it as a more sultry erotic note, the heady musk of your excitement. Somehow it makes me even harder, the need to be inside you growing toward a point beyond my control. Cupping your soft mounds I capture a nipple between thumb and finger. Slowly rolling, tugging the erect flesh, feeling them harden further as you gasp. Pulling them upward and outward, stretching the skin till the pleasure becomes pain. You move to follow them, leaning to the glass, pressing your ass more firmly against me. A sound escapes your throat, half growl half moan, the animal within becoming desperate for release.

May 28her

I place my hands against the glass and gasp. You're showing me to others, complete strangers, who can only see, but not touch, makes me hold my breath for a second. Our worlds now overlapping another, creating a whole other dimension. Showing me like a prized possession, fills me with pride, making me want to show you my devotion, my admiration, my wanting to be worthy of your desire. It feels like all eyes are on us, making me feel so very vulnerable, shy, embarrassed. Yet so incredibly sexy, worthy of being put on display. The contrast sets me on fire, my breathing fast, blood rushes, core muscles tightening pussy contracting, yearning for your touch. The moment you tap me to spread, I hesitate for a microsecond, but obey. Never have I felt so naked in my life, when you step back and I no longer feel the safety of your touch.

It's silent for a brief moment and all my senses heighten. I hear you come closer again and when I feel you stand behind me, your hair and skin caressing me, I feel almost relieved. You pinch my nipple hard, the sting, unpleasant at the skin, but sending waves of arousal through every fiber, vibrating, raging. I can feel my pussy, your cunt, convulsing, filling with my moist. The contractions making an outward movement, like a kiss, reaching out, my juices flowing out, wetting my lips, inner thighs, making them glisten, as an invitation to enter. I can even smell my need for you. A deep sound escapes me.

I push myself firmer to your body, yearning to feel you deep inside, merge with you, feed the fire I feel inside. I smell your breath as you place you face just behind my ear, your whole, strong, hard body pressed against mine. You tug my nipples again, hard, this time not releasing quickly, but very slowly. And as you almost relieve the tension, you pull again and hold it.

"Not a sound" you whisper. I manage to restrain myself from a scream, but fail to be completely silent. I gasp.

"What did I tell you? Not. One. Sound." and tug my nipples even harder. I bite my teeth hard, press my lips tight together and pinch my eyes to silence myself. I start breathing shallow and quick to channel the energy it creates.

In a split second you step back again, and the awareness of being stripped naked, spread for all to see, floods in again. For a whole grueling minute you leave me there. I can't sense if you are close or not, I start feeling anxious, feeling alone, stared at, vulnerable like never before.

"Please, please I mumble, please come here, plea..." Right in the middle of my pleading, you let the heavy, leather flogger land hard, right in between my shoulder blades and with a loving, sweet long stroke. You let the tails slide down my back and let them dangle against my stiffening nub of pleasure. The sensation causes my knees to buckle as I feel my skin starting to tingle.

May 29HIM

The sound of leather on flesh echoes through the room, adding to our excitement. The first stroke a startling introduction to what is to follow. I wait for you to straighten, to regain a small measure of control. Standing behind you admiring your form and determination. Starting at your shoulders, slow measured strokes, working downward. The faint red blush left behind by the tails spreads across the canvas that I will paint. I revel in the joy of creation, the giving of pain and pleasure.

After a full set of strokes I move closer, gently caressing the warm skin. Breathing in the scent of your pleasure. The contact heightening the bond, helping me to read your reaction, the willingness to continue. The desire to drive you higher inflames me. A short hard spank to each cheek, red hand print rising, as you cry out. No words but still a plea for more. Stepping back I can see you tense, every muscle alert and awaiting, anticipation stroking your overheated core.

Crack, the strokes resume, faster now, striking any and everywhere. Tails wrapping to catch your tender skin at your sides, even to the soft curves of each breast. The pain makes you spasm, a small cry as you attempt escape. Only to be struck upon the other side, there is no escape. You must accept, endure. But yet this makes you hotter, wetter, wanting more. Moving my focus lower, to the soft orbs, the hand prints still visible.

Now the strokes fly, hard and fast, driving into the delicious flesh. Left, right, above striking downward. You twist and turn, a dance only for me, created by my hand. Sound escapes from your throat, a long breathless wail, rising as the intensity within consumes you. Then a moments' relief as the strokes slowly climb up your back, panting as you struggle to remain in position. Almost gripping the glass, as the cold in your fingers reminds you of the prying eyes passively relishing your torment. But the fall of the flogger continues, down again, past the fire in your cheeks, now awakening the tight muscles in your thighs. Outer then inner, outer inner, creeping up from the knee. Fear blooms in your mind knowing where the leather is headed, will you be able, will it be too much.

May 31her

The cool glass presses against my hands, nails scratching, failing to find the needed grip, my feet pushing hard down in the floor, desperately in search for grounding. In an effort anchor myself in this position, my body instinctively wanting to flee from the pain, cringing only of the sound of the tails cutting through the air. Yet, in between the strokes, longing, craving for the next strike to land, the sharp pain igniting the fire that rages within me, overheating my core, engulfed by waves of lust.

I imagine how you look, standing behind me, strong, hard muscled body. Perfect body hair, carrying your intoxicating musky odor. How your arm moves, your wrist twisting and turning, skilled, self-assured, almost casual, the whip as an extension of your body. Abs tightening with every precisely placed stroke. The look on your face concentrated, deliberate, a little, hardly noticeable, but constant deviant smile twinkling in your eyes, revealing your pleasure of inflicting the pain, relishing your reign, your total control.

For a brief moment you come closer, tenderly touching me, feeling the red, thickened marks on my skin. Your fingertips sensing, connecting with my desire to be pushed further or not. The eyes of the audience making me only more determined to endure your commands, showing them my unlimited devotion to you.

Whoosh, crack, Whoosh crack. Inner outer. Inner outer. Skin cries, weeping almost, vocalized by my wails. I feel tears welling up, a physical reaction to the intense pain, when the tails wrap around the soft skin of my inner thigh, biting at the end. Slowly you creep up. Every well-placed stroke higher up. My anxiety rises, adrenaline flooding my brain, breathing faster, heart almost pounding, fear filling my every fiber as I feel the breeze of the tails as they fly by. Everything in me wants to yell out to stop, to end the torment, but instead I stretch my toes higher, push my cheek against the cool glass in between my hands, spread my legs further, arch my back. Opening my core fully and offer myself to you, while a deep growl escapes from deep within me.