A Secret Dance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In rapid succession all traces disappear, replaced by the familiar leather fingers of my favorite flogger. Dragged slowly from neck to back to ass to feet. Each area responds, shoulders twist, back arches, ass presses down to the mattress perhaps seeking stimulation, legs wiggle a delightful dance so enticing to watch.

A hand follows, around the neck, then moving your hair from your face, the better to watch its reactions. Across the shoulders, massaging briefly, checking tension. Down each side feeling every rib, every expansion as the air flows in and out. Up into the lower back skiing along the curves with fingertips. Gripping each soft round cheek, firmly testing its readiness, down the firmly muscled thighs, fingers wide and pressing in. Gently stretching each calf, the tension strong here as you are pulled wide, open for me. The back up along the more intimate inner surface, you move, a small graceful gesture, revealing the turmoil in you. Along the tender inner thigh always so protected and sensitive, now available to my whims.

Finally, pausing at the apex, close enough to feel the dampness you create, sensing the heat building within. You roll the hips slowly, begging for attention, pleading for a touch that will grant release. I smile, almost laughing, knowing what it will take for me to grant it to you. After a long moment the touch is gone, only cool air in its wake.

The first CRACK, is always the loudest, most intense, the glorious sound of an open palm on a soft cheek. The glowing red imprint calls out for more. CRACK, the other cheek joins her sister in glowing heat. A brief caress to ease the warmth in deeper. Then the blows fall, one after another back and forth, no pattern, no area missed.

June 12her

The strange heavy, but soft feeling on my lower back, tingling on my calves, the cool, covering sensations on my thighs, leaving my mind wondering, curious. Hands exploring my body, checking its readiness, or resistance, tension, connecting, sensing, contemplating. Teased by the tails of the flogger recognized from earlier.

CRACK.

Finally. The relief is overwhelming when I hear and feel the first crack. My relief travels just in front of the intense sharp pain. My relief, flooding through my body, clearing it of boundaries, resistance, paving the way for what's to come, welcoming the pain. The feared, dreaded pain, like an entity of itself, seems to scream with me. First traveling deep inside me, spreading all out, raging, before forming a ball of energy, on fire, in need for an escape. Exploding outward again, to the place where it was inflicted. I feel the energy hitting my skin from within, spreading out, setting my cheek on fire. Drawing the outline of your strong hand, every finger, one by one, thumb, before filling the drawing in completely. I feel the skin rise as you gently caress it, even the soft touches feeling sharp, stinging. The drawing you have created, is not only visible, but tangible. I imagine you closing your eyes when you follow the edges of the outline, enjoying the ridge, the swollen borders. Smiling when you place your full hand on it, remembering how it landed, feeling the warmth spreading evenly.

I find myself yearning for the next crack, fearing the sharpness intensely, as my body is resisting, trying to protect itself instinctively, wanting to avoid, get away. Away from the danger that it is subjected to. My mind longing for the intense pleasure right after the impact, bringing sweet, needed release from the devouring anticipation. CRACK. The second crack bringing welcome balance, the symmetry somehow causing calmness in my mind, a soothing stillness. Nothing else existing but the two glowing, fiery hands. I breathe in as deep as I can, filling my lungs with air, creating space. It feels blue, like the sky, like ice, letting the raw, red patches float on my skin.

Then sudden chaos, randomness, hands landing anywhere and every were. Heavy, hard. The serenity of the stillness brutally chased of by the rain of impacts. Boom, mind explodes, body whimpers, cries. Desperately seeking patterns, rhythm, wanting to prepare for the impact somehow, bracing for the pain ahead. All in vain. Blows keep landing all over, in rapid succession. Heartbeat seems to spread throughout, fighting fear of the body, fighting the instincts. Loud, overwhelming. Failing to repress my natural flight impulse, my hands and legs pulling hard, desperately trying to escape this mayhem. Cuffs biting my skin tighter with each futile attempt. My mind racing, in need to find a way to endure, since there is no escape...

HIM

Your body moves, a jerking dance of escape that can't be found. My focus is only on the motion of these delicate cheeks, red color blooming, heat rising. Hands begin to sting, I wonder how much worse it is for the tender flesh beneath me. I stop, pulling back to my less sadistic self. I watch you, panting, deep gulps of air, desperate to catch up to the pain, yet lifting to get more, feel more.

A single cube of ice, freezing cold against red-hot flesh. I can imagine a sizzling sound as I slide it across the abused skin. A long deep moan, relief and joy evident, easing back to the spread my bonds hold you in. All too soon the cooling is gone, trails of water dripping toward your hot core, tickling.

SLAP, heavy leather impact, a wide strap covering your ass. A shocked scream escapes from the sudden shock. SLAP The strap returns, a bit higher, the sensation different, the spread of pain less but yet across so many nerves. Slowly the blows fall. A measured pace, giving time to breathe, steadily marching up and down. Ass to shoulders, back to the uplifted ass, on to thighs and calves. Each stroke barely overlapping and leaving no where alone. Lighting a new fire within, the burn everywhere. Finally focused on my preferred target, as you lift and present it to me for each blow, begging for the impact. A wish I gladly grant.

Reaching between your open thighs I grant you another gift. Shoving two fingers into your sodden core, hard thrusting invaders taking not asking to enter. Knuckles against soft lips, pounding in, dragging fingertips across the walls. Wet noises mix with deep moans as I assault your core, "Only when I tell you to cum"

Back tightly arched, stomach tense you resist the effects of my probing assault. Time unending as the fire consumes.

"NOW slut, CUM for ME" the sound echos off the walls. Lurching as a spring within releases. Hips pumping my hand, wetness flowing, lungs emptying in a long ecstatic scream. My heart stops, hand locked in place for you to use, cock stiffens as my body echos yours. I let the feeling wash through me but not the climax, that I save for a place deep inside you.

June 14her

Desperately I try to control my breathing, in an effort to guide the pain, channel its overpowering sensations. Driven by the immense fear of not being able to take it, failing you. Body in panic, screaming of the intense sharp pain, my skin feels raw, open. The stinging is so sharp, its voice cutting through to all, trying to overtake my body, over-screaming my mind. With every exhalation a high wailing, crying sound comes from deep within, seeking a rhythm to hold on to. The intense will to serve you in an epic battle with your torture.

Then silence, the expected blows gone. Nothing. I gasp deeply from the sudden stillness, the difference with the fighting panic is almost incomprehensible. Empty, still, deafening silence. When the relief sets in, my skins grief is hesitatingly seeking attention, wanting to be comforted, loved, held, soothed, the need met by the smooth cold ice cube. Skin so overheated it doesn't even flinch from the first icy touch. A sigh of relief, runs through me, the sweet cold of the water kisses my heated core, so welcome, grateful for the mercy it's been given. Slowly my breaths regulate, panting turning into even, deep intakes.

SLAP. Yell. Scream. Boom, back again. Fearing the mayhem, the randomness, the chaos. SLAP. Higher, wider. More evenly on my skin, a broader sensation. Again.. Again.. Again.. Higher up.. Left.. Right.. Left.. Right.. One.. Two.. One.. Two.. Regular, sweet rhythm. My breaths synchronizing with the pace of the impacts, skin entangled in an intimate dance with the leather, in tune. Left.. Right.. Left.. Up.. Up.. Up.. Perfectly placed, expected blows. My mind sinks into my body, merge, all disappears as I become one with the leather, with you. Every sweet, painful, loving touch ending as a wave of lust in my heated core. Breaths in through my nose, out through my mouth, the sound of air leaving, following every strike. Slap.. Breath.. Slap.. Breath.. The sensations engulf my core, heating it up even more, waves and waves of lustful pleasure gathering. Growing.

Down the leather travels. Following the same path with even steps. With every blow that lowers, the sensations in my core rise and rise. Lower.. Lower.. Down my back. I rise up to you, spreading out, in desperate need to be granted the touch of the warm leather. I growl as you skip my core and move down my legs. A suppressed wail follows. One. Two. One. Two. Calves. One. Two. One. Two. Up again. My abs tighten in anticipation, the tension starting to prevent a regular breath. In desperate need of release my back arches, rises up to you, open, begging, pleading for your touch. Up.. up.. up.. it comes, only one stroke away. I hold my breath, an almost unbearable anticipation overtaking me. SLAP. The sensation rushes, its energy shooting up my body, my mind. Two fingers. Hard, deep. Unapologetic. Owning. Possessing. Probing. Full. Faster. I suck in the overwhelming urge to release, almost impossible, fighting, pushing away from the edge of bliss. My legs tighten up hard, it takes all my bodily power to fight it off.

"NOW slut CUM for ME" The sudden sound of your beautiful deep voice seems to fill the entire space around us, entering my heart, my core, my all. A mix of emotions bundles into one. Relieve, sweet relieve, gratitude, proud I endured this round, as proof, my reward granted by you. Connected. My body relaxes and an immense wave of crazy desire, animalistic instinctive lust overflows my body. The universe opens up as we become one.

HIM

Time spins slowly, frozen here as we rise, bound by an invisible thread, breathing in sync. Winding downward from the clouds, merging with reality again, awareness seeping in. Slipping my hand away, massaging your warm skin, bringing you back to me. Glancing over I realize we have toy yet unused, but first a shared reward. Moving onto the bed I brush the hair from your face, cupping a cheek and caressing a thumb across full lips. You open to me, dreamily accepting my fingers for a taste of yourself.

Shifting I bring myself to your mouth, still erect but a bit drained by our shared orgasm. Nudging forward you accept me, sucking to draw me in, tongue washing across the soft head. Pumping in short strokes, swelling and rising to the task. Feeling the softness of your tongue on one side, the roughness of your mouth on the other, both filling me with pleasure. Then the back of your mouth, a brief gag as I press in, craning your neck to ease the passage. A final thrust and my balls are against your chin, holding in the tight depths to enjoy the moment. Ever so slowly back, feeling everything, the suction fighting to retain its hold. The head at your lips, "Are you ready for more?"

A brief nod and something more moan than answer in reply. My hand moves to the back of your head, long deep thrusts now, each popping into your throat. Taking my pleasure from your face, giving you only a bare moment to breathe. Your lips swell from the impact, pressed tightly around me, hanging on. I wonder if you can feel it as I swell, head hard now, shaft stiff. My breathing ragged as I extract and thrust, galloping closer to the peak.

A final push, hard and deep, breath held, cock held in your too tight throat. Ascension, bliss, pumping heat from within, swelling pulses rush along me. The first few lost down your throat, pulling back I fill your eager mouth. Cheeks filling, swallowing hard to keep up, working to please me. A long ragged cry rages from my throat, a cry of ancient conquest, taking what's mine. As my pulse slows, the last of my essence in your mouth, stroking your cheek. "Swallow", then feeling as you wash the now soft silky head.

I sense a sadness in you. Moving my face to yours, I kiss those puffy red lips gently. "Not to worry girl, there will be more for you, later."

You smile in reply, no words to express the joyful anticipation. Knowing more of you will be filled by me.

"Now my pet are your ready for a real beating" you can't see but I know you can hear the smile on my face, as the sadist within prepares for the next act.

Jun 18her

Your thumb slides across my lips as you brush some hair from my face. The room, sheets, window present themselves again, like they did a step back, not wanting to disturb the moment of ultimate, everything surpassing bliss. I taste my sweet, creamy nectar, a sweet, salty, tangible reminder of the incredible intense release.

You move onto the bed with me, your body heat radiating, caressing my red, sensitive skin. The soft silky head touching my lips, a gentle annunciation, before sliding in my warm welcoming mouth. Pressing my tongue with even tension from your head to your shaft, in a need to feel as much as possible of you. To give my all to you. The softness of your cock, the sign we merged to one as you granted me my orgasm.

Your hand wraps around my neck, tilting for a smooth passage. You press in your tip, filling my mouth, sucked and pressed up to my palate with my tongue, cheeks sucking inward, forming slick, but tight walls, lips closing you in. A deep growl escapes me as you push past my tonsils and break through the resistance from my too tight throat. I can feel my neck bulge under your hand as you push through and pause there, granting my body a little moment to accept this unapologetic invasion. I craved for this moment so deeply, to be yours, subdued, surrendering, to become part of you, melted together.

'Are you ready for me?' A moan, muffled by your cock, I answer yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Please, please, take me, posses me, own me. I need to feel your carnal, primal lust raging through me. Deeper harder thrust, popping in and out, hands wrapped tight at the back of my head now, pushing my face into your balls. Hard impacts now. The pressure builds up, pushes my eyes, in return I shut them tight, pressing back the energy where it needs to be, with you. My lips pushed hard into you, swelling from the impacts. I can feel your whole cock getting rigid, veins almost floating on your shaft, stiff, hard shaft, the thin skin allowing my lips to feel every single millimeter. You pull out for a second, reminding me to take a breath, the white fireflies dancing around in my head, driven off by the oxygen. I moan, a carnal moan, the ultimate overwhelming desire to give you my breath.

Faster you go now, popping my throat with every thrust, my body gagging for saliva, easing the passage. Long strands pull between us with every time you pull out, covering my face, your balls, connecting. I feel and smell your sweet musk, saliva and sweat covered balls leaving your scent trail on me. Marking me. This is mine.

I feel every fiber of you preparing for the reward, the unloading, all transcending sensations, bliss. I prepare myself for the warm gulfs of your essence, breathing in deep, lungs filled, opening up my all.

One more thrust, a deep ancient cry. Pulses, waves, all energy shooting out in one direction, deep in me, your warm seed feeding my soul. Shaking you pull back, treating me of the taste of your last essence. "Swallow."

I swallow softly, licking your tip clean, greedy, wanting to taste every last drop, swirling it first around, to savor your taste. Breathing out through my nose, taste all of its layers, before letting it become one with my body and soul. A faint sad feeling overcomes me, not willing to let this feeling to end.

You sense my need for you and as you kiss my lonely lips, you assure me: "Not to worry girl, there will be more for you later". An intense, thankful, humble, joyful overwhelming relief follows. To be halted abruptly by your words, as my breath stalls. "Now, my pet. Are you ready for a real beating?"

The intense joy I feel you radiating, fills me deep anticipation, and deep fear. The twinkle in your eyes pierces right through the blindfold, revealing the sadist in you. The one you are about to let out of its cage. Breath changes from deep and slow, to up, in a second, shallow, soft panting. A primal, instinctive bodily reflex, to stay as still as possible, trying to become invisible, to escape from the view of the predator. I swallow in an effort to calm my nerves.

HIM

Moving about I release your bonds, gently rolling you over and re-securing both ankles. Lifting you up I move behind you, clipping the wrist cuffs together behind you. Sitting with your back on my chest, head rolling back to my shoulder. Wiping our emissions from your face with a soft cloth, placing a water bottle to your lips. Watching the gulps expand and slide down your beautiful throat, much as I did only moments ago. Nestling against me for warmth and closeness. Your legs shift, trying to close, to protect the soft core. My hand caresses across your belly, tracing the fold at the thigh, then cupping the still swollen mound. "This is mine pet, you will not hide it from me."

After a final sip I ease you back to the bed, moving your arms to a wide stretch before securing them. Admiring the display, the round swell of perfect 'hand' sized breasts, the inward curve of ribs to narrow waist. The voluptuous outward flare of your hips, tapering down to now tense thighs and calves. I wonder at the beauty and find I still can't decide which side is better.

Cupping, caressing, massaging the soft mounds, rolling nipples between fingers, feeling them stiffen. They seem to know what's coming and stand, rigid and proud in anticipation. Gripping them I draw upward, stretching the pliant flesh, orb pulls to cone, pain begins to flare. You arch up, following, trying to ease the strain. As the gasping moan escapes I stop, suspending you, every muscle tense, beginning to quiver. Then release, you drop with a sigh, the moment of pain fading into a new heat.

Smack, Smack. Spanking the perfect orbs, making sure to strike the soft underside. The blows continue, striking nipples, the tender sides, pushing the pliant tit in all directions. Small lightning strikes to re-ignite a blaze within. All too soon it stops, then the leather tails of my flogger return. Not the soft heavy tailed one but a smaller, meaner, thin tailed toy. At first caressing then striking. Tips biting into the skin, I move about the bed being sure to cover every angle, every inch of your heaving chest.

Finally, standing between your open legs I work downward, across the tense belly, teasing each hip. Then hard on the exposed mound, all sharp tips biting, no soft tails here. Your hips lift and twist, moving of their own volition, yearning for escape, but denied. My stokes fall on inner thighs, on the cleft of belly and leg, on the small patch of hair, on the outer lips. A driving rain of sensation and pain, unending, unyielding. The moan turns rapidly to a scream, an almost constant wail. Music to my ears.

Bucking upward, searching for pleasure in the pain, yearning yet accepting what I give you. I can feel the tension in you approaching failure, your world filled to capacity. I stop, you fall to the bed spent, but a new terror begins, the buzzing faint to me but loud in your ears. The curved wand slips easily into your heated core, the end pressed to the stiff clit. I can feel the red heat within as I caress the skin I have abused. Enjoying the gentle sighs and moans as the pleasure mixes with the pain.