A Secret Dance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jun 22her

The coarse hairs of your chest rub my taunt skin as I sink into your body, my head on your strong wide shoulder. Your skin is soothing, cooled down from the layer of sweat covering you. The water so cold, so clean, pure. My body grateful for the replenishment, feeling it slide down my throat, landing in my stomach, the cold spreading. The feeling of safety, shelter, against your body, supporting me, holding me caring for it basal needs is overwhelming. Unconsciously my body moves into almost a fetal position, closing my legs, turning in my shoulders, sinking into total relaxation, no thoughts, wants, needs. A transcending relaxation, the all and the nothing all at once. You, me as one, levitating, in time and space. Your hand slides down my belly, hands tenderly cupping my engorged mound.

"This is mine, pet, you will not hide it for me". Your words cutting through the dreamy state like a knife. Boom! Alert.

You lower me down. My back on the bed and cuff me again. I feel powerful and vulnerable at the same time with my arms and legs spread out on the bed. Tall and open. I feel your gaze across my body, caressing it with your beautiful mind. Then you hand slides across the underside of my breasts, cupping them. My nipples between fingers as you pull them up, stretching them, getting a feel for their sensitivity at this moment. You pull them harder, further up, a little pleasurable sting spreads out through the mounds, flowing down to my core. My back instinctively arches and I feel my back and the bed parting. A muffled shriek resonates through me, instigating a tremble throughout my body, leaving my skin and muscles vibrating. Suddenly you release me, a short shot of pain, followed by deep sigh relief. A smile runs across my face. I love to feel your strength, pulling me up with such ease, using merely your fingertips.

With no time in between to savor this moment, you palm lands hard on my tits. From all sides they come, descending on me, sharp pains to the skin, a deeper pain inside the tender tissue. I growl, my legs start to move around, my feet sliding, pressing hard, down into the mattress, in search of draining the pain into the bed, a desperate effort to be able to bear this intense pain. My whole body ignites, flaring up the intense desire.

Hands replaced by the hated two-faced flogger again. The soft tails dancing on my fiery skin. Kissing, teasing, building up the tension, SMACK. Earlier than expected for some reason the tails transform from gentle to harsh, mean, steadfastly. Moving down my body quickly, on my mounds, across the side, making my body flinch, a welcome little pause when descending on the less tender hips. Moving downward, stinging on my tense thighs, the tails curling around, hitting the soft inside. Coming down merciless on my lips, my center, my essence. My body leaning into the intense torture, my feet pressing down, every muscle in tension to their max, desperately bracing myself.

In my mind I hear you and the tails laughing, a villainous laugh almost, an intense unification, between you, as two as partners in crime. Both knowing my defeat is nearing fast. I can hear my cries, not recognized as my own, filling the space around us. It reminds of a puppy in need for shelter, scared. Naked, afraid, yelping, howling continuously. My mind slides inside my body, from my head, sinking inside my flesh and bones. Nothing else exists for that moment, there is no more I, no more you. All becomes one. One euphoric feeling, bodily senses and emotions one, no separations. Transcending everything, spiraling up, unified with the universe as the reign of pain suddenly ends.

My cries are slowly driven off by a buzzing sound, slowly bringing me back into reality. The faint sound quickly encloses me, and at the moment I realize what the sound is, you slide the smooth, vibrating wand and placing it to my intensely sensitive, abused, begging clit. The touch soft, gentle, tickling, but hardly bearable for my abused, raw body. The vibrations connecting with my lips somehow, an invisible tread connecting them, making them tingle, nerve endings lighting up. To ease the feeling I let my tongue slide across my dry lips. My yelping faded, replaced by deep, sultry moans, as the intense pleasure engulfs my body, carried on big waves, like the surf of a calm ocean. Flooding the land, slowly retracting, before flooding it again, feeding it with life.

You climb on the bed, gently moving my legs closer together and straddle over me, your firm warm buttocks on my upper legs, your balls covering my full mound. You shift your weight forward, I feel your intense body heat radiating against my abused skin, warming it, calming. Your scent merging with mine. You bend over and place your face at the side of mine, the corners of our lips barely touching. Your breath caresses my cheeks and ears, your fingertips run up my neck, up in my wet hair, tenderly wandering over my scalp. I rise up, in need for the touch of your skin on mine. Yearning to feel all of you, your skin on mine, covering as much as possible, I want to wrap my legs around your strong core, my feet on your ass, sliding up and down the backs of your legs and up again. My hand caressing your lean, muscular, back, exploring your shoulder blades, tracing every inch. My hands moving to your chest, pinching your nipples, running my fingers through your chest hair, before moving on again, down to your abs, sides, hands spread wide, wanting to caress you all at once. I tug of my cuffs, the need to touch you hardly bearable.

"Please, please, let me touch you, please. I beg you, I need to feel all of you", I plead as I feel tears welling up in my eyes, overtaking all, my surpassing desire for you.

HIM

Resting gently, pinning and controlling your body. The heat between us rising. I can feel you straining, arching, fingers flexing and clenching, wanting something. My cock, pinned against your belly, reminds me of my other reason for being. Hips softly pumping, sliding on your damp skin, inching downward, taunt fluttering belly, soft swollen mound. Head nudging the cleft open, following the wetness, dragging across your soft lips. Sharing the vibrations, groaning as the sensations build.

The sound reaches me, desperate begging, music to my ears. To have you reduced to desire to display your need beyond all thought of decency or appearance. You are a ball a emotion, reaching out to join with another. I am moved by your desire, words meaning nothing, control is my world but I shall grant you this, in my own way.

Reaching down I release the ankle cuffs, drawing your legs up and setting myself between them. Your hips roll up as I press thighs to belly, spread open before me, your core. Almost obscene yet beautiful, wet, red, purple plastic buzzing softly between lips stuck wide. Below the dark ring pulses its own rhythm, calling to me, asking to dance. Rubbing myself across your wet folds, dragging down to press against the tight ring of muscle. Just enough to capture your attention, perhaps a hint a penetration. For a moment you hesitate, pulling away, but slowly you ease back, allowing the intrusion.

Slipping your blindfold off, capturing your eyes with mine, I must see all of you as I invade the most taboo. Pressing in, feeling the slow relaxing, stretching, opening. Your breath in short gasps, fighting the urge to run, trying to relax for me. The soft head slips in, a momentary victory, I know this part is hard for you, getting past the girth behind the head. A pause, a deep breath, a slow blink, a tiny nod. Regaining your eyes, focusing on you, seeing what you are feeling. Resuming the steady inward drive, sliding forward, your muscles stretched beyond imagined limits. A piercing cry and it pops in, pain blurs to pleasant incredible fullness. Dragging air into lungs starved for too long, wrapping legs around mine, holding me in place. So hot yet so tight, a velvet vise surrounds me, I could live in this moment forever. Joined as one, locked together, pain forgotten, pleasure spreading across us both.

Reaching up I grant your desperate desire, the pleading need almost forgotten now. Releasing your wrists, hands now free to roam. As they move up my arms to my shoulders I begin to move, reminding you of the price of your freedom. Slowly back, just a bit, then in deeper, back and forth, feeling every muscle, each ridge gripping. Achieving longer strokes, using my entire length to pleasure you. No, to fuck you, to take as much pleasure as I grant you. Faster now, the sound of flesh against flesh as I begin to drive. Hands so desperate for release now hang on to me, fighting the whirlwind, the constant motion, body rocking, breasts being thrown up and back, crashing waves ripple through you.

June 24her

Your arms beside my shoulders, upper body gently pressing my boobs, hard muscled legs touching the inside of my legs, your breath just reaching my damp face, fingers moving just behind my ears, the soothing buzz radiating from within my core, your firm cock pressed against my belly. Aware of the sensation separately, yet experiencing them as one. I take in air through my nose, slowly, deep into lungs. My belly raises, pressing against you, tensing, hardening my muscles to feel your firmness. Our skin pastes together below my navel and as you rock up and down, my skin pulls up a bit, opening my core to the buzzing. My desire to feel you with my all, my whole body is overwhelming, at the brink of unbearable. The stinging tears behind my eyes as a physical utterance of my flaming, passion, desire to become part of you.

Your hand reaches down to my ankles and releases my legs, and laying your hands on both my knees, pushing them up to my chest, out to my shoulders. I gasp, a exhilarating mix of feelings rushes through me. My legs spread, feeling my lips part, exposing my essence. I relish in the vulnerable, vulgar feelings it evokes. The two opposites entangled in the ultimate dance of primal pleasure. Passed all notion of decency, merely driven by pure lust.

You slide the silk cloth off my eyes. Slowly I open them to you. I can feel the look in my eyes changing, as our eyes meet, as I am released of my dark cage. A dark twinkle runs through them, washing away the tiniest bit of resistance there was left. All yours, your pet, you doll, yours... A hardly noticeable, but deviant smile runs across your face, recognizing this moment. This all-encompassing moment, complete surrender to your rule over me.

Your soft head moves down to my tight muscle, pulsing, dancing, the sensation, evoking an instinctive reaction, shying away for a only second. You press a bit harder, opening me a little, your soft head peeking in ever so gently, like a kiss. My breath moves up, short shallow panting, closing my eyes to concentrate on sending calmness to my legs, my core, easing them. You press a bit more, I raise my hips up, lining up with your cock and pressing back evenly. Suddenly you move past the edge and in, my tight ring gripping just below you now stiff head. I gasp, short gasps, followed by holding it, eyes widen instantly. For a few moments we hold that position, allowing my body relax around you. Letting me breath into you, around you. I feel my body's resistance leaving with every deep breath. A last little futile faint cramp fading away. Your eyes show you sense it, I nod, yes. Rocking back and forth, little movements, your head warm and smooth, teasing my velvet inside. My clenching turning into opening, releasing, welcoming, my muscles convulsing outwards hauling you in. You start making longer strokes, press firmer and then you pop in. A very last cry chasing the pain, inviting incredible pleasure, flooding our bodies. I feel you deep in me, filling me up, throbbing veins, my body convulsing around you, sucking you in, feeling, devouring all of you. Your pubic bone compressing my clit, your balls moist, sweaty cool balls in between my cheeks. I wrap my legs around you, my feet pushed onto your tight buttocks, pushing you in as deep as I can, leaving my hips unmoved, as I push back hard inside, opening my core as far as possible.

Finally, you also free my arms, my hands in a hurry to feel you all, deprived of your skin caressing them. Your arms, the feel of your strong biceps, shoulders, neck, body, towards your strong back. The muscles dance underneath my hands as you start thrusting, deep, long thrusts, moving all the in and back again, leaving just the tip in. With every stroke you go faster, deeper. Skin clashes, the sound and smells of our primal essences intoxicating. Your hands now grip my hips hard as you push me over your throbbing cock, driving, pounding me. Waves of utter bliss engulfing us, the world starts to spiral. We raise up even higher, both of our eyes devouring the sight of you cock plunging me. A unapologetic hard deep thrust before you suddenly pull out. Leaving my ass opened wide, showing my pink velvet lining, not yet releasing your sudden departure, pulsating in disbelief, yearning. We both growl deep of the sight, nothing left but our primal self, overtaken by our all encompassing lust, you plunge back in me, over and over again. The world long gone, levitating is our own universe, the waves of ultimate release start flooding in as we become one.

HIM

Thrusting, spearing in deep, all concern of tenderness gone, the animal within controlling. Yet still feeling the slickness of our joining, the tight ring and smooth walls. The intense heat and sensation feeds my craving for you, the need to take and take and take. The sharp musky odor, always so strong when I use your ass, normally a foul smell but now it feels so right, so a part of us. Breathing deep to inhale all of it, to fill my senses with even more of you. Yet the incessant pounding continues as the animal seeks satisfaction, the slapping of wet flesh as you yield beneath me.

Arms freed you reach out, holding on and grasping, feet at my back urging me harder deeper. The animal responds with passion, thrusting forward with its entire self. Yet in that moment I find a measure of control, drawing back to the cool air, pausing. I can not resist the need to look upon the destruction I have wrought. To see you wide and wanting, quivering with sudden loss. A picture of depravity and lust but for us a token of love and lust shared. Looking back to your eyes I can see the acceptance of your place as both fuck slut and lover. Granting me your body to harm or excite as I see fit. Thrusting back in to the hilt, no resistance only grasping warmth. Stroking my pleasure as yours climbs, punctuated by the moan driven from your lungs with each impact. Your eyes glaze, no thought remains, your animal has taken control as you drift upward to bliss. Mouth open and slack, hands still gripping my shoulders, body locked about mine. I pace my thrusts fighting for control to hold you here, poised on a knife edge. This is my moment, the thing that drives me, my subspace.

You begin to tense, the wave rising, seeking to overwhelm. I too can feel the end approaching, the pressure near to bursting. Short fast strokes, all sensation and power, slapping echos from the walls. Your eyes return to mine, now colored with a deep lust, pleading, begging for the explosion of release.

Growling as I let the primal within me loose, all focused on the bursting release, my being, even my soul pumping forth filling your waiting wanting core. The heat of my cum splashing against your welcoming walls ignites your fire. The waves of heat exploding everywhere at once. We scream together, even our voices as one, bound in passion.

Spasm upon spasm, jet after jet, flooding outward, draining yet uplifting. You clench about me, hands arms legs feet all pulling hard as the orgasm hits. I can dimly feel you crushing me, milking my cock, drawing all from me.

Then all too soon it is over, bliss escapes to the ether, hardness fades, focus returns. I gaze down returning the smile on your face, echoing the joy in your eyes. I know how much you wanted this, to show me what you were capable of. Brushing a few sweat soaked hairs from your face, then sliding from you. Rolling to the side and pulling you to me, nestling you in my arms. Reaching between softly quivering thighs, still shaking from their exertions. Finding our buzzing friend and with a short tug slipping it free. Powered off it will wait on the nightstand till it's needed. Slowly relaxing, both breathing deep as we wind down, having given all, now all that is left is to rest.

June 27 her

Your hard muscles tighten under my feet, the curves filling the arches of my soles, toes desperately finding grip. Your hands move about my hips, hands wide around the top, fingers almost gripping behind the bones, deep into my skin, muscles. With every thrust you pull hard and slam me onto you, unforgiving, overtaken by the primitive animal within. All inhibitions lost, driven off by out carnal lust. I feel your deep inside, your cock devouring my body, ravaging. With every slam, clashing of wet skin, hard impact, air is forced out my lungs by the impact, ending in a deep grunt. I see myself reflected in your eyes: glazed, dark, transcended, primal.

Long, deep, hard thrusts turn into shorter, faster strokes, the wet sounds exhilarating, our scents of passion filling my every fiber. Tasting your salty skin. Your skin, cool and wet to the touch, fills me with an overpowering, never ending, limitless hunger for you, to be devoured by you, to melt together as one, time and time again. Every thrust brings the all overtaking, unloading closer. Both our bodies in preparation, tensing up, energy building, seeking a release, to unload. Trapped in our bodies as one ball of flaming energy, raging. I wrap my body around yours, feet cross, clenching my legs hard, my arms tight around you, closer, closer, closer. My face buried in your neck, chest pressed against yours, the beating of your heart, echoing in my chest, beating with mine. I feel my eyes change as the overpowering, earth-shattering, waves come crashing in. Yearning, needing, begging to bring you your release, begging to grant me mine.

No longer capable or willing to fight the waves that engulf us, I feel your cock erupting inside me. Every pump thrusts a warm squirt against my walls, pushing me over the edge. My orgasm overflows me, almost too intense to bare, the unloading so powerful it tenses my muscles to their maximum. My pussy convulsing uncontrollably, my gathered cum releasing together with yours. My muscles sucking every last drop of your essence, pulling in your throbbing cock deep inside, slurping, mixing our fluids.

As hard as the first waves engulfed us, they also fade away, leaving our bodies trembling as we collapse into each other, your body lying heavily on mine, drained of all power, your heaving chest, pressing in mine. Muscles relax, softness returns as I caress your wet sweaty hair, my hands caressing your back, landing soft kisses on your chest, collarbone, neck. As your panting subsides you roll off me and pull me in your safe, loving arms. I close my eyes and as our breaths take on the same deep rhythm, a deep feeling of satisfaction, relaxes our bodies and minds as we drift off.

June 27 HIM

Somewhere in the predawn hours we stir, seeking comfort yet remaining close. Sleep filled eyes meet, a smile and kiss shared. As she curls close by my side I kiss her head and whisper "Tomorrow you will experience the rest of the toy bag my pet."