A Secret Dance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jun 1HIM

Focused on my target, a slight twist of the wrist, softer than the previous strokes for a more tender area. Crack, impact, tails seeking tender flesh, wrapping between lips, striking the swollen bud, tips eating into the puffy mound and up to the soft belly. An explosion of sensation, instantly overwhelming, a scream driven from deep inside, the world expands then collapses into a single point of fire, the aching clit.

Moving instantly to your side, arm around you, supporting as your control ends, sagging into my firm grip. A hand between your still open legs, caressing the hot red skin, slipping across the wet lips to gently touch the inflamed bud. Still standing proud, defiant. I press it, slowly rubbing, sending waves of pleasure everywhere, replacing the pain. Again the tide rises, a deep gasping breath, and the world crashes, exploding into a galaxy of hot pleasure. All reality forgotten in the one long moment of all encompassing bliss.

Jun 3her

Time slows down the moment your wild, raw, energy transcends from you through the handle, passed on into the ruthless tails. Like it wants to give every blissful moment the full undivided attention, to be savored, drowning in overwhelming pleasure. Just before the tails touch the tender flesh, they blow a little cold breeze over my moist, overheated core. Almost reassuring, like a tender kiss, before the inevitable agony. In my mind I can see the tails land on my tender, soft, anticipating, hot, lusty lips, curving around it. The wave continues in between them, intrusive, as it rolls on, for it to hit my pronounced swollen clit. It's nails ending, eating into the flesh of my belly. A primal scream escapes my body and in an instant my knees weaken, give in. Energy implodes inside my body, clenching my every fiber, surrounding it, tightening, almost suffocating with its strength. The world around me blackens and encloses me, sounds flows away...

I feel your strong arm catching me, warm, soft as you gently slip your hand in between my red, hot, aching lips. When your fingertip touches my clit, light floods in again and waves of ultimate pleasure roll through me... My lungs open up, my hands and feet start tingling, and I am overtaken by an explosion of sheer pleasure. My whole body shaking in utter delight. Tears roll down my face from the intensity as I slowly transcend from the bliss as you slowly lower my body to the floor. As you kiss my hair, you undo the blindfold, trail your finger along the cords of my neck and tap my chin. Your place your warm, soothing hands around my face and gently kiss my lips. Overwhelmed by the urge to feel your skin, your hair all about me, against me, in me, get lost in your intoxicating scent, I reach out to you.

My eyes look up to you, begging. "Allow me to please you... I need to feel your body, please..."

HIM

Easing to a sitting position against the glass, your flushed face in my hands, brushing away the tracks of your salty tears, leaning in for a long deep kiss. Tongues dancing, breath forgotten for the moment. Then as we separate I look into your eyes, seeing the submission, the desire to please there. Releasing you I nod, directing your gaze to my aroused member.

"Pleasure me" I almost growl. Your hand reaches out, almost tentative, sliding across my tight belly, brushing the nest of dark curls. Glancing back briefly at me, a shy smile to tell me this is what you want, need, to serve and give of yourself.

Your small hand wraps around the soft silken flesh, gently stroking, feeling the blood pulse within. Your head lowers, mouth open slightly, breathing in the heady male scent. Tongue extends licking, tasting the tip, I stiffen in your grasp. Now it's my turn to gasp as your warm mouth envelopes the tender head, a gentle suction as your hot tongue bathes me. Spreading my legs wide, you move between them. Watching as you move, graceful yet full of purpose. Settling yourself on your knees, ass up, head down, you look up at me, our eyes meet as you suck. The sensation almost too much nearly forcing me to look away, but I meet your challenge, lightly thrusting, reminding you of the task in your hand.

Jun 5her

The hard wood floor is cold to the touch, smooth against my legs. As I raise my glowing, red ass, the air emphasizing my sodden core, I lower my head. Your scent so manly, sultry, rising up, warmed by your arousal. Slowly you widen your legs, giving your consent for my desire, my need to please you. I open my lips and as I slide your smooth tip in me. I also take in your irresistible pheromones, slowly through my nose. Savoring the musky scent, in a conscious moment to capture this memory. Our eyes meet and the moment you feel my widened tongue softly against you, you glance changes for a second. Wanting to look away, but you regain yourself.

As our eyes lock, I move my hand down, caressing your silky skin and slide a finger and my thumb firmly around the base. I feel a vein throbbing lightly as I intensify my grip. I keep sliding down slowly, slightly alternating the intensity of the suction, until my lips meet my fingers. I firm up my grip now, you stiffen even more filling up my warm, wet mouth. The other hand I place just underneath your warm, full, balls, fingers flowing lightly over them. We both know what will follow and in anticipation you growl, your pupils widen, breath shallow, abs tightening, moving your legs, restless. I feel my eyes sparkling.

I breathe in deep, push my hand up firmly, let go grip of my thumb and finger at the base and push you in my mouth as deep as I possibly can. Past my tonsils, into my tight throat, cutting of my breath. Swallowing you in even deeper in a desperate attempt against my body's natural reflex. My eyes fill up with tears, I feel my throat secreting the magical fluid, slick, glistening strands between your rigid cock and my lips, as I come up for air. You buck your hips, back arches, abs contract involuntary, eyes widen as your eyes enter my soul. Gently I spread the juices all over you, I can see it trailing down, in between your strong buttocks, wetting the floor. I take you in again, I feel your big hand sliding through my hair. I close my eyes concentrating on my breath, in an effort to hold for as long as possible. I fight the urge to come up for air, but can't anymore. You feel me coming up to desperately take in oxygen and whisper.

"No, no, no darling. Only at my mercy." and push me down hard.

I moan, cough, gag, fighting panic. I succeed for a few seconds, by keeping still. Extra push, I start to blacken, a tingling sensation in my head, my whole upper body convulsing, struggling... As all sound fades away I tap off on your leg. Abruptly you pull me up by my hair.

Tears roll down my face, my eyes hurt from the intense pressure. You kiss them off my face, and kiss me deeply, passionately. Slowly our kiss ends, our foreheads touching, both panting, inhaling each others' breath. I place my hands gently on your wide shoulders, and with little kisses down your perfect body I make my way down. When I place my soft lips on your tender sensitive, yearning tip, I put my hands underneath your cheeks, push you up and continue my path of kisses. To end up being competently intoxicated by your musky scent, I gently let my tongue circle your delicious tight muscle... a deep, raw animal like sound escapes from your core.

HIM

The intense pleasure as you inch downward, each thrust a world of sensation. The small pop as I enter your tight throat, now so deep inside your barely willing body. A spasm racks my body as you pull back, gasping. I must slow this, regain my control, I will not be forced to cum too soon, not until I experience all you have to offer.

Threading a hand into your soft silky hair, following it down, then holding firm as you begin to struggle. "No, no, no darling. Only at my mercy."

Testing your limits, reminding you of your submission, pushing you to the edge. A desperate tap as you fade. Gripping your hair I pull you up, knowing you have fought hard to please me I delight at the evidence of the struggle on your face. Beautiful tears, caused by me earned by you. Kissing each to acknowledge them, then your lips, source of my pleasure. Long deep sharing of passion, stealing the breath form both of us, locked together we rest a moment. I wonder what secrets you will reveal next to me. Laying back accepting your touch and direction, allowing myself a small smile as your kisses create magic.

"Aaaggggrrrrr" the touch of your tongue against my hidden weakness. The sensation almost unexpected but very welcome. Wanting more I roll my hips up, wanting to push you, force you to pleasure my ass, resisting and gripping my thighs. This will be your choice, your chance to give me the most intimate of pleasure. I am overwhelmed as the warm wet tip caresses me, igniting every nerve. I can feel the heat of your breath against my skin, exhaling even as you do. Then you shift, teasing done the tip finds the center and presses in, forcing a path. My back arches, every muscle tense, so like an unending orgasm.

her

As you roll up further towards me, yearning for the tip of my tongue I place my hands on your hips. Pulling you onto the floor, freeing your magnificent buttocks, so you are in a comfortable position. My hands wander down your body from the back of your head, sliding down your neck, chest, stomach, hips. I bend over a bit, slowly taking in your musky, manly scent, as I kiss your navel. The little hairs tickling my lips. Eyes close for a moment, letting this moment seep through every fiber. Time seems to slow down with us, as our breaths become deeper and slower.

I place my hands on your cheeks and gently spread them apart. Opening you up to me, tenderly. Your body contracts in anticipation, your tight muscle pulling in and pushing out, reaching, wanting, yearning. The mix of lust and vulnerability glimmering in your eyes, puts a little smile on my face. As I drown in your eyes, I let my warm wet tongue circle around, teasingly I blow some air on your ass, causing involuntary little convulsions. I pull your cheeks further apart, you push out a bit, welcoming. I press in my tip down the center, you push back as I firm up my tongue, stretching it, wanting to enter warm your body as deep as I can. I feel a vein throbbing inside you, underneath the silken, smooth skin. I place my hands on your hips, pushing you into my face, the skin of your silken balls covering my nose, eyes and back again. My tongue sliding in and out. Your back arches, legs move, feet sliding down the slick wood, hands clenching. Muscles tightening as an orgasm is about to flood your body. Desperately I hope you will not go there yet, I want to keep giving, serving you... A sigh of relief leaves me as you softly push me away...

When your panting slows down, I pull your legs up a bit more. I bend down my head and kiss you lightly. A fingertip teasing, tapping the center. Then I place my warm mouth over you and as I suck on you, I push in my tongue again. Deep. You reach in between your legs, grab the back of my head and pull my head, pushing my face into you, covering my face, my eyes. Suddenly you let go, push me away and sit up. In a swift move, showing strength, your arms wrap around me. Lifting me like child, safe and warm against your chest, carrying me to the bed.

You throw me on my back. Yet as I settle into the cool satin sheets you climb onto the bed, you weight driving ripples across the mattress. You tower over me and slowly lower yourself onto my face. Your ass on my mouth, balls completely covering my face, smothering me. With one hand you push my knees apart and slap me hard in between my legs, my lips and clit still glowing from the tails. My loud scream is smothered, the shock of the sudden pain and lack of air, I struggle hard, but you push me down with one hand on my belly and sit on me with almost your full weight.

HIM

Seeking, wanting, yearning for more. Barely aware of anything but you, drifting in a world of pleasure. Waiting for you then needing your touch more and more. Searching for traction, trying to find a way to completion and release just beyond my grasp. Grasping you to force you in, but I need more. Pushing you back to regain a bit of control. Too soon to end this dance.

Dominance rising, demanding, as the need to control reasserts itself. Moving us to a place of greater comfort. Climbing up to take a position of power, your beautiful face submissively beneath me, soon covered in my maleness. Even your breath now mine as I lower my ass to your lips. Long legs flung carelessly on the bed attract me, pussy peeking out, red from its earlier abuse. Still, it begs me for more. Shoving your legs open the lips glisten back at me, daring me to action.

Smack, my hand attacks your sensitive core, you buck hard, screaming into me, no one will hear you. Hand on your flat belly pushing you into the restraining mattress, allowing more of my weight to settle on you. Yet your legs stay open, ready. SMACK, harder now, knowing you can not escape. Taking my pleasure in your pain, feeling your scream against my skin. SMACK, now your hips twist, legs kicking, seeking to ease the intensity. A light touch on a creamy thigh and you lay back, opening wide, breath labored as you fight for enough air, preparing for the next blow.

Gently I caress the heated red skin, sliding through the wet lips, sinking two fingers into the sopping hole. Pumping lightly, not deeply, a hint of what's to come. Easing back up, your clit on fire, standing full and proud, circling it with a fingertip. I feel your moan vibrating my ass. Slowly I circle it, enough to excite but not nearly satisfy. Shifting my hips to remind you of your task. The warmth of your tongue returns to my puckered ring. Bathing it, seeking to please every nerve. Lips locked firmly you press in, slowly fucking me. Working hard to please me, as I grant your reward, two fingers now, stroking the erect shaft of your clit, almost jerking you off and you fuck me. Speeding up bit by bit, as your hips begin to move. Feeling every hot panting breath beneath me, yet your tongue does not stop. Teasing circling probing thrusting, as the heat from your clit spreads throughout you. Each pass a bit faster, each circle a bit tighter, delving briefly into the moist opening then back. Driving you only up, knowing the wave is rising within you, nearly cresting.

SMACK, impact overwhelming flesh, back arching, legs slapping closed. A guttural scream, long and wailing. I lift to hear it better, knowing that the spasms I feel are the orgasm destroying you.

Moving swiftly to lay beside you, I draw our bodies together. Gasping as the last waves of orgasm wash away you press tight to me. Arm around you, I brush the hair, wet with sweat, from your face. Caressing a soft sweet cheek. Slowly you return to me, breath slow and deep, a shy smile dances across your lips as you lick them. Tasting and savoring a memory.

Stiffly insistent my cock slides between your round cheeks, eased by the sweat, pleased by the heat, yet pressing for attention.

Jun 9her

SMACK. Your hand lands hard, precise, my flesh screaming in pain and delight, the sharp pain shuts my legs. The sudden uncontrolled movement pushing the screams of my flesh outward, seeking release, ending in a primal scream. Waves of heat flood through my defenseless body, shooting out in every direction. Down my legs, into my feet, erupting in thousands of tingles, almost unbearable, soles of my feet sliding down the silky sheets to find release. Up my spine, electric waves, ending in a burst of little stars, illuminating the darkness of my closed eyes. All disappears, only we remain in this universal bliss. My body desperately seeking your for comfort, needing your reassuring touch as I come down.

You move beside me, your tender caring touch slowly causing me to return to you, to the safety of your strong arms. All my senses opened up, aware of all sensations. Our skins touching from our feet to our lips, your arms around me, strong body holding me, overwhelmed by your masculinity, our scents becoming one, drops forming of sweat rolling down my face, belly, filling up my navel. I slowly lick my lips, tasting you, tasting your essence. As I feel your hardness slides between my cheeks, a mix of feelings fill me. I feel intensely grateful, never so desired and beautiful. At the same time I am slightly troubled, that I have let myself go and be swept away by your irresistible touch, sliding me of into utter bliss, diverted of my task, of my intense desire to serve you. Please, let me please you, I beg you. Guide me to your every need, desire. For I am yours...

HIM

Rolling you onto your belly, pulling your arm wide, I pull cuffs on short straps from their hiding place behind the mattress. Wrapping each wrist tightly and drawing the straps tight, pinning your arms in place. Shifting back to straddle your soft warm cheeks, using my feet to push your legs closed. Sliding myself into the cleft, wet with your sweat and juices, the soft stiff head dragging across the puckered hole and between your lips. Pressing down I ease in, opening and stretching you, the heat incredible, so tight yet welcoming. You arch up feeding me in deeper, I can feel your hunger. Driving steadily feeling every bit of you, till I hit bottom as my coarse hairs scratch the softness of the up thrust cheeks. Pausing I lean forward, laying my weight on you, trapping you beneath me.

"Not yet my slut, a good girl has to earn her pleasure" Pulling back and giving one hard deep thrust, air rushes from you lungs as you moan. The fullness so satisfying, so encompassing, all you can hear is your body screaming MORE.

Climbing off the bed, pulling your legs open and cuffing them spread wide, you groan, a small mewling cry of loss and passion denied. Brushing the hair back gently as the blindfold slips back into place, your world will be within now, an echo chamber of whatever sensations I decide to grant you.

As I step back, admiring the beautiful canvas before me. Your senses reach out, trying to figure out what I'm doing, what I have in mind. The sound of a zipper, loud to your straining ears, clicks, bumps, whispers of leather in motion. The anticipation and frustration mounts, tugging gently at the bonds, rubbing against the sheets, needing sensation, satisfaction, passion.

June 10 her

"Not yet my slut, a good girl has to earn her pleasure" you whisper as you lay your dominance on me, trapping me with your weight, pinning me down from inside. Vibrations of your deep voice, the smell of your warm breath intoxicating. Uncontrollable pulses taunt my yearning core, craving, screaming for satisfaction. Pushing outward, seeking your body, beckoning, begging please not to stop, please... I struggle hard to repress the instinct to bend my legs and try to keep you inside me as your thrust deep, pull out and climb of the bed. The sudden abandonment is overwhelming, leaving me craving, more naked than I ever felt before. A cool breeze a reminder of where we merged.

You push out my legs. Cuff them. Pinning me down completely, no longer able to resist, totally subjected to your will, your reign. The blindfold narrowing my senses, pulling me deeper into our universe, awareness of other realities cease to exist, devoured by our passion, cravings, lust... Even the darkness, caused by the silken fabric is no longer there.

The sound of the zipper causes my heart to skip a beat. Blood rushes, heart beating out of my chest. Leather moving, clicks, bumps. Anticipation turns into nervous anxiety, the fear of not being able to take what is to come, failing to serve you, not to earn your touch.

HIM

A cold hard shaft nestles between your buttocks, a drape of leather across your shoulders, soft cloth but oddly heavy on your lower back. Something light tingles the back of your calves, cool broad pressure settles on your thighs. My canvas now prepared, tools at the ready, a masterpiece of quivering flesh to create.