A Secret Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Stella gets a warm welcome from the rest of the work team.
1.1k words
3.76
1.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonbom
bonbom
7 Followers

Stella rushed into the bathroom and fixed her panties and skirt. She also fixed her boobs and hair, she took a deep breath and was about to walk out the door when a text came in. She looked at the phone and it was a text from Paul. He misses me already, she thought. When she opened the text it was a close up of Paul cock and balls with a caption saying "what do I do with this".

She felt an adrenaline rush and her body wanted to go back so bad to finish the job but Julie was waiting outside the restroom door as if she was a correctional officer.

If you wait for me to come back I can promise you a great time, Stella replied.

Well I can find something to do and kill some time while I wait for you ( Paul replied back )

Stella put her phone in her purse and walked out the door. This way said Julie walking towards the elevator.

Julie was pressing the floor button on the elevator when a buzzer alerted Stella that she had received a new text. She picked up the phone and saw that it was paul again; she opened the text with another picture from paul. This time Paul had his right hand around his cock with a caption saying " stroking waiting for you". as soon as she saw that she threw the phone inside the purse as if the device was on fire.

Is everything alright? Julie said.

Yeah everything is good, yeah, um-hum, everything is alright ( stella answered very nervous )

The elevator opened and three more buzzes came from Stella's bag. Stella let Julie lead the way and carefully took her phone out of the bag and opened the text.

Paul: While I was here stroking my cock I was thinking how beautiful you would look in a dress at the christmas party.

Paul: if you allow me, I would love to pick up the dress for you Paul: We can go today after work.

Stella felt over the moon, she could feel butterflies in her stomach and a rush feeling of being loved all over her body.

Stella: I would love that.

Hello everyone, this is Stella, she comes from corporate. She is the help that we have been waiting for so long, Julie said to the team.

Hello Stella, said everyone.

Well tell us a little bit about yourself, julie added.

Well my name is Stella and I am here to help and learn as much as possible.

A big silence was interrupted by a woman yelling, WELCOME STELLA. We are glad to have you on our team. I can tell you are shy, let me rescue you. My name is Lucia and I have been with the company for twenty years, I am the project manager. This is Rob and Marcus, they are here to protect us, Marcus is the lead security and Rob is our security guard and you already know Julie, she is our department manager.

Well thank you Lucia, that was a great introduction. Stella came with the title of medical records and health information specialist. This means that she is our link from us to corporate.

Well help yourself with coffee and donuts, Julie said pointing to the table where the food was placed.

Thank you stella replies walking towards the table.

While she was getting coffee and donuts she felt a very uncomfortable stare, when she turn around she saw Rob looking at her with an intense look, the type of look that guys make when they are trying to take your clothes off by looking at you.

Stella looked at him, smiled and nodded, he just raised his eyebrows looking at her in a creepy way taking his eyes up and down looking at her from top to bottom.

Well it was nice to meet you Stella, Lucia said, but I got to go, see you around and welcome again. Marcus got up and addressed Rob, let's go big guy, duty calls.

Feel free to come here anytime and help yourself, Julie said to Stella. My office is next door. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for help. I have to go now but it was nice to meet you.

Thank you, it was nice to meet everybody, Stella said. Well I'll take this to go. I have a lot to catch up on as well.

As soon as she reached the elevator she looked for her phone hoping that Paul was still at her office.

Stella : I am on my way back, I hope you haven't left my office.

The elevator door opened and there was no reply from Paul, well if he is not at my office that means that he left. When she got to her office and opened the door she saw Paul sitting on her chair, legs open naked from the waist down with cock full hard.

What the fuck Paul, are you crazy, what if it wasnt me opening the door. Fuck you are right but its your fault, you have me no thinking clearly.

Stella made sure this time the door had the lock on and with a sinister look and smile she walked towards Paul and sat on top of him.

She moved on top of him rubbing her pussy with his cock and pushing Pual face to her tits. Paul was getting harder and a little bigger. Stella needed him inside her, she put her panties aside.

and got up to align his cock with her pussy and in one shot the entire dick was inside of her. She made a loud moan and moved up and down his cock. Then she took his both hands and placed them in her ass.

Touch me squeeze me, demanded stella to paul, fuck me hard.

Stella increase the speed faster and faster until paul couldn't hold it anymore when he said to stella "I am about to cum".

Stella jumped and started to suck him, mouth up and down one hand on the balls and the other one on the base of the cock.

A few seconds after paul was cuming in her mouth,she swallowed and told paul, you know cuming fast means that you are in love.

Paul reply back then I am in love with you, I can't stop thinking about you.

I can't stop thinking about you either, Stella said, pick me up at five to get the dress. Let's do some work before we get caught, Stella added, laughing and liking the cum that was left on Paul cock's head.

bonbom
bonbom
7 Followers