A Secret Life Ch. 04

Story Info
A roller-coaster of emotions are in the driver seat.
1.2k words
4
1.4k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonbom
bonbom
7 Followers

Let's mingle and jingle, join us for a Christmas party Saturday December 5, at 7pm. Address will be sent once you reply "yes" for rsvp. It was the annual company Christmas party. She has gone to a few and was very bored. But this time Paul was gonna be there.

A big smile took over Stella's face and without thinking she replied with all caps "YES". As soon as she had sent the reply another thought took that beautiful smile away.

THE FUCKING WIFE WILL BE THERE TOO.AND PROBABLY HIS KID.

She started pacing back and forward in the small room. I knew that as soon as I fuck him bad shit was gonna happen. Well maybe the invitation is only for employees, she said sitting on the chair and scrolling at the invitation email.

Stella started reading the entire email very fast talking to herself in a whispering voice. She suddenly stopped and said in the same whispering tone " I'm fucked". There was a line on the invitation that said " you are allied to bring up to 3 guests".

Stella was an over thinker and worrier, and the situation that she was in overwhelmed her like never before.

Ding, her phone chime, followed by a jump in the seat. Jesus, I'm gonna have a heart attack today.

She received a text from Paul. I just saw the invitation and thought about you. Don't worry about anything. All is going to be alright. I will convince my wife of not going.

As soon as she finished reading the text she felt as if an elephant had taken its foot out of her chest.

It's as if he had just read my mind, she thought.

Stella wasn't used to being in control, she was the type of girl that having control of situations brought her stress and overwhelmed her. She has always had someone that controls situations and takes that responsibility out of her hands. That includes sex.

During sex sometimes she would seem as if she was taking control. But it was only to please, and as soon as the other person took over she would gladly hand over her control and submit with a smile on her face.

Don't think I have forgotten about you, you have been dancing in my mind naked. I have a lot of work. I'll pass by Friday

Stella was on cloud nine, with butterflies on her stomach. She was falling fast and hard, which was typical for her.

She responded, yes please, I need some human interaction followed by a kissing emoji face.

It was Friday 8:00 am when Stella heard a knock on her office door. She has been waiting for Paul since he told her that she was gonna pass by the office. The night before she prepared her clothes as if she was going on a date. She was dressed casually for work but with a sexy look. She was wearing a dark blue skirt and a pink blouse. You could see from knees down and the inside of her breast. She was always very careful on how she dressed.

Hi stranger ( said Stella opening the door with the biggest smile on her face )

Hi...wow you look beautiful ( said Paul checking her out from top to bottom and bottom to top again )

She giggles and tilt her head to the right.

My god you have some really nice curves, Paul said, taking her hand and forcing her to spin around.

Paul stopped her mid spin with her back facing him, she had a perfect ass, the kind of ass that makes any grown man cry. Paul hug her tight and whisper to her ear " you look so fucking good and I want to fuck you so bad"

She giggles again and suddenly the skirt drops to the floor. Paul had unzipped it from the back exposing her white lace panties.

Ohhh my fucking god, that ass looks so desirable, Paul said admiring Stella's ass.

Paul started to gently touch her ass and give her a little slap, Stella makes a little jump and low high pitch sound of surprise.

I need to have a closer look at that ass, Paul said to Stella.

Stella giggled some more, putting her right hand in her mouth, blushing even more. She was loving every bit of it.

Paul started to kiss the border of the lace panties, and every time he gave her a kiss he would drop the panties just a little bit.

As soon as the panties fell to the floor Paul pushed her gently from the middle of her back making a Stella band over exposing her ass and pussy. Stella was holding the arms of the chair when she started to feel Paul kissing her pussy.

Soft moaning and sounds that Stella was making made Paul even more horny. Paul was working his tongue out and she was getting very wet. If the armchairs were alive they would have been strangled by Stella's hands.

Without notice, Stella feels Paul's tongue in her ass, it was the first time any one had done that to her. She felt weird and wanted to let Paul know that he was in the wrong hole but no words were coming out of her only moaning sounds.

Paul slapped hard her right ass chick and a little loud surprise high pitch moan was heard from Stella followed by a little soft laugh.

Stella could see Paul's pants through her legs when she saw that Paul unzipped his pants. He was rock hard and with the right hand he started to caress his cock's head.

How delicious would be having that cock inside my ass, Stella was thinking to herself. She had never had her ass taken before but if Paul wanted it she would let him have it.

A knock was heard on Stella's office door and after that the door was opened. The door ame to an abrupt stop only being able to open for two inches. Lucky for Paul and Stella, Paul's feet were very close to the door, making the door stop from opening completely.

OH I'm sorry, I didn't know you were busy ( a voice said from the outside )

Stella picked up her panties and skirt as fast as she could and Paul put his cock back in and zipped his pants. Paul took a paper from one of the boxes that Stella still had around from the moving and tried to clean his face while Stella was opening the door.

Hi, I'm sorry I still have a lot of boxes around from the move and have not had time to organize them

It's ok I know how moving can be, my name is Julie and I wanted to introduce you to our team.

OH, ok (Stella said with a confusing, lost and terrified look on her face )

Stella looked at Paul and Paul looked at her, then Paul said, I'll put these boxes on top of the other ones for you to have more space and I let myself out.

OH ok, thank you Paul

let me go to the restroom before meeting the team ( Stella said to Julie picking up her bag and walking out the door )

bonbom
bonbom
7 Followers