All Comments on 'A Secret Lust'

by SunsetHues

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was amazing.💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ugh, FML SO disappointed with this. So you have this tagged as a Reluctance story, one of my favourite types and yet there’s no sign of any internal conflict this is just another rape and blackmail story, it’s not even a rape fantasy. She should have just told her husband that the fucking sick creep was raping her. He deserves to be castrated. That was a horrible mood killer.

I wish somebody would explain to me why they find *breeder* stories erotic because I just can’t see it at all. Getting a woman pregnant isn’t the mark of a “real man”, if both parties are fertile and fuck pregnancy can just happen, zero skill required. Where children are concerned a “real man” is the one who loves that child and helps to support and raise it, teaching values etc. I don’t understand how a fantasy potential child is sexy, it’s grim children/ babies do not belong in sex stories!

I don’t understand how a fantasy story about rape is sexy? A rape fantasy IS sexy, it’s a CNC scene where the perception is that the one being “raped” (usually female) has no control over what happens. For those vanilla folks out there it’s widely known as BDSM, whether it’s recreating one or two fantasies, 24/7, TPE, weekends only or once in a blue moon. Nothing genuinely harmful happens as opposed to the events described in your fantasy story, actual rape where the victim is traumatised, possibly infected or pregnant, emotionally traumatised, terrified of men or similar situations (in this case that would be: staying at a hotel or even going SCUBA diving, the smell of tequila etc) The scenario was utterly chilling and completely non erotic, from the way you’ve written this he comes across as a serial rapist. Victim selected, groomed and used, complete with his logical argument as to why nobody will believe her. These crimes should ALWAYS be reported. Naturally the problem there is the stigma that genuine victims suffer from. Things may not work out in a just manner but peace of mind demands that the bastard be reported because if enough people do that then dirt sticks and patterns show up the truth of the rapists actions.

All of that aside it was very well written story, disturbingly realistic too. Your kink is not my kink and that’s ok, everyone is entitled to their own fantasies. Aaaannnnd apologies for ranting, I’m just trying to stave of nightmares.

Tess (uk)

AllieKatxxAllieKatxxalmost 3 years ago

I love the impregnation aspect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the comment from Tess- the whole baby thing is just sad imo also i dont get it cuz couldn't she get an abortion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just for those in the comments that are confused about breeder kinks or impregnation being a kink, it all stems from power kinks. Basically like CNC, it's usually associated with the primeval feeling of owning someone/being owned by someone.

It's not about the children that could possibly come from it, though the danger is *fun* for some. But it's coming from the caveman part of our brains that say "I have filled them, they are mine now"

That's why you see breeder kinks in MxM and FxM as well as exophilia stories. It's about ownership not children.

Sorry, figured I'd just explain since it was out there. Anyway, writer, I really enjoyed your story. I don't think it's a reluctance story but it is definitely a taboo fantasy that literally can't happen consensually. But still, being a fantasy it's a very good one ✨-Sam

auhound49auhound49almost 3 years ago
MORE PREG RISK!

Unprotected sex is the only real sex - condom covered sex is mere mutual masturbation.

It is even hotter if the slut does not actually want it

PS you need to add "preg risk" and "pregnancy" as tags for in the next story in this series so others can easily find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How is rape Not non-consensual/reluctance? Seemed in the right category to me.

And of course it’s a fantasy ‘cause it’s a fictional story. That’s the fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous