All Comments on 'A Secret Revealed Ch. 02'

by Keller23

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Your descriptions of Eves emotion is so good. I can almost feel her shyness, awkwardness, shame and fear. Any chance of backstory coming up to give an idea of what she went through growing up? Other than severe abuse and mental pain, that is.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowalmost 10 years ago
Awesome payoff!

That certainly didn't disappoint. I've been dying to read about these two finally consummating their relationship, and it was everything I hoped for. I can't wait to read about what other lascivious shenanigans they will get up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story

I can't wait for more. The development of their relationship is fantastic. Couldn't have done a better job at writing this story.

Keller23Keller23over 9 years agoAuthor
@bearslady - Absolutely!

I plan to delve much deeper into both of the character's past and into the plot. I kinda wanted to start slow with them opening up more to each other first, though. Thanks for the feedback; it's always such a pleasure to read stuff like that.

Keller23Keller23over 9 years agoAuthor
@OnyxShadow - Regular reader

I appreciate all your comments and it's lovely to know that I have a regular reader. As long as you guys want more then I'll keep posting them. Thank you for the support and I hope that you continue to enjoy my series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

normally i don't comment but this was such a beautiful tale that i felt compelled to. Hope it continues and can t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please!

I really want more! I need to more about both of them~ Please continue~ it's great!

Keller23Keller23about 9 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER 3!

Seriously, though, sorry for taking this long. Chapter 3 has just been submitted and is awaiting approval. So, yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's called 'Jumping the Shark'

I can't stand it when guys do this: the cervix cannot be penetrated by a penis. Physically impossible. The hole is the size of your urethra, or smaller depending on the time in our cycle. No amount of 'stretching' is going to make it happen. You might as well depict him fucking her ear canal.

It's disappointing because it is otherwise a decent story. And I would have thought basic biology would have been more widely known.

Don't jump the shark. There is no going back once you do.

Keller23Keller23about 7 years agoAuthor
Jumping the shark...

Like, I get it, stretching the bounds of reality isn't for everyone, but this is a story about a futanari. Like, the bounds of reality have been pushed already. I made the conscious decision of pushing it even further in this scenario because a lot of people find it extra hot when things like this happen. And if you have an issue with the realism of this story then oh boy you're in for a treat. This happens a lot in further chapters. Either ignore the realism or skip the smut, your call. My writing will never satisfy everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous