A Secure Wet Cigarette

Story Info
Female security guard, miss times her toilet & cig break.
2.4k words
4.14
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

Written in conjunction with fellow Literotica author mericalovess. Check out her work too.

A Secure Wet Cigarette

"Afternoon Bob!" Sisi smiled and waved through the glass window of her 'office' for the next 8 hours. Her desk was in effect a small portacabin with large glass windows that enabled those inside to look out over the front gate of the site. It also faced the south, and in summer it was ridiculously hot, and in winter freezing cold. Bob and Sisi smiled at each other as they waved hello. It was useful to stop there, firstly she could check her appearance in the reflection of the window before heading in. She smiled as her thick black hair with a couple of bangs framed her face nicely. The sun glinted off her glasses.

She also had to stop on the pavement before clocking on and light a cigarette. It was both a blessing and hindrance needing to smoke. At 22 Sisi had only really been properly smoking a couple of years. It was a double-edged sword of a blessing of having learnt to smoke. Firstly, she could relax and snuggle into her husbands' arms each evening and they could smoke together. It was a delightful experience.

The hindrance was that before work, she could not just happily march in and start, no she had to plan ahead, there were other priorities in her life now. She had to smoke a cigarette. She found that she could last an hour or so between cigarettes, which coincided with her travel path walk around the site. But even though she had a cigarette on the drive over, before she could start work, she needed a smoke now.

She protected the flame from the warm wind that was swirling the building and lit up, and then grinned and waved again at Bob as the smoke billowed around in front of her face. He rolled his eyes and showed her his watch tapping it with his finger. She was still on time. They did this every afternoon. It was a routine. Bob loved to be the joker.

It was yet another hot afternoon, for a larger girl standing around in the bright sun in her heavy blue cotton shirt and thick cream cargo pants was not the most comfortable thing to be doing. But nicotine addiction creates needs, and she must. A few more drags and she would be in the partially comfortable air-conditioned office for handover with Bob.

They would spend a few minutes going through the log for the morning, plus the stories overnight. It would kill twenty minutes as Bob waxed lyrical over various funnies. That were normally only funny to Bob. Then after a sit down and a coffee, she sorted the paperwork for her shift before signing over control with Bob. He was due to finish shortly and once he was gone, she would spend time walking the site, watching the front gate, reading the newspapers and drinking her coffee.

It would then be time to do her travel path. Sisi would then start her tour of the plant perimeter, which with a few modifications to the official route, now ended up conveniently at the smoking area. Adrian, the guy who inducted her, taught her that trick. There was a convenient shortcut from there back to the office. She worked on the theory that there should not be any complaints.

In the hot sunny weather, it was hard work. She would check her cargo pants for her cigarettes and lighter and then from the office fridge take her large bottle of water with her and walk the perimeter. Sitting in the air-conditioned office drinking coffee and eating cookies was far more enjoyable than the walk and the oppressive heat.

By 2pm the sun was beating down reflecting off the cream concrete path that Sisi traipsed along in her thick industrial boots. The robust underwiring of her 38G bra was again already collecting a swimming pool worth of sweat. She was trying to march confidently, showing off that she was being a good guard. But it was difficult. She was again hot and sticky. The shade cast from several of the tall buildings gave momentary bliss as she shuffled around the site, checking on locked doors as per the orders.

Guzzling water as she waddled around it took longer than it should have done, but she was in no rush. With the penultimate buildings investigated. There was the opportunity for a distraction chat with Tim the maintenance guy. He could talk for hours, and today it was on the finest detail of the latest ladder the company had bought for him. It was a nightmare if you found him in the smoking area. You always ended up having a second cigarette. In this instance he was waxing lyrical about how much more stable the new ladder was, than the last one and could go higher. He could now reach the height of the large shed over there to change the lightbulbs.

Sisi turned and admired the metallic roof and the security light protruding from it and stood there appreciatively nodding. Her hand on her cigarette pack in the pants, just waiting for him to finish waffling on. She looked at her watch. "So sorry Tim, got to get on, paperwork and all." She showed him her watch for effect.

"Right you are!" He grinned and dipped his brush in the green paint, and then humming an out of tune song carried on painting the fence.

She chuckled and shook her head; another few minutes of her shift was done just standing there. She walked around the corner and paused and with a deep breath wiped her brow of sweat and took another large gulp of water finishing the bottle off, before she continued her way along the route.

It was then as she got close to her cabin, and the potential for getting into the air-conditioned office as the heat pounded down, that she had a choice. The coffee and water were now catching up with her. She had to decide to carry on for a much-needed cigarette. She knew Tim was not going to be there. Or go inside for the toilet.

At that moment in time, she determined a cigarette was required more.

A further five minutes and she was nearly in the shade of the smoking area. It was a tiny section of the yard, right next to the industrial bins, far away from any windows. To stop people complaining about drifting smoke.

It was there where she could sit and rest her legs. Sisi liked to sit, she did not like walking around so much.

She was within yards of the bench and the radio crackled. "Need a rover to go check out the door on shed 5B. Any rovers on route?

Her heart sank. Her sit and cigarette would have to wait. Shed 5B was back near where Tim was painting.

"10-4. On the way." She turned on her sturdy heels and plodded back the way she came. Throwing the empty water bottle in the bin as she passed it.

There was one relief that Tim had moved on from touching up the fence as she marched past. Eventually reaching the door.

It was closed, but loose on the security fitting, with a gentle shoulder bump, it was locked back in place.

"Rover to SOC, door is secure on shed 5B!"

"10-4 Thanks Sisi!" The cracking call came back.

With a rub of her now slightly bruised and dusty shoulder she made her way as quickly as she could back along the path she had just come. She couldn't go too quickly; she paused and squeezed her thighs together. Sisi had again come to the junction to go inside, or to the smoking area. She already had her pack and lighter in her hand in preparation. Having fished them out of her pocket in preparation.

She grizzled to herself, actively squeezing her thighs together as if she was doing a wee dance. Her cigarette break would have to wait. She slid her pack and lighter frustratingly into her pocket, turned and headed in towards the ladies. The opportunity was missed, she would have to wait another long hot hour for her cigarette break.

It was as she was wiggling her hips pulling her large blue panties up her sweaty hips the radio crackled "Need a Rover to the front gate."

She sighed; she could not even pee in peace.

"Rover to SOC, on my way." She radioed back the sound echoing around the cubicle and then pulled her trousers up and then did up her belt. Squeezing her thigh pocket with her hand to double check her cigarette pack and lighter were still in place and hadn't fallen out. Unlocked, and then after washing her hands made her way outside to the front gate.

Once she got back to the control room, after sorting out a lost delivery driver who had come to the wrong gate, she was relieved to get back inside. It was too hot to be outside. She debated another coffee but changed her mind. She got one of her cans of 12oz Red Bull out of the communal fridge, it was cooler than drinking coffee. Plus, it helped keep her alert. But she was still annoyed that she had missed her cigarette break. The Red Bull was a distraction.

She sat there drinking it and doing her notes. They had to do it every hour and write down and report that everything was fine. Someone had checked it. This afternoon Sisi was the one to check.

330 rolled around, and it was soon time to go back outside. Again, she picked up another bottle of water. She knew it was no cooler out there.

Two more radio calls and a hot stomp criss crossing site in opposite directions, along with another long chat to Tim, this time up his ladder fixing a roller door on one of the buildings. He was extremely proud of it. Sisi was sure he was flirting with her as he waved his overly large screwdriver around.

On the homeward leg, Sisi had again finished her bottle of water. But this time she knew she just had to go to the smoking area. No distractions and she would ignore the radio. Planning was everything. She was not going to wait another hour. Finally she was sitting on the rather hot for her large bottom garden bench in the smoking area. The view of the reeking hot bins was not nirvana but with a now lit cigarette protruding from her lips, and the feeling of smoke in her lungs it was something close at this moment in time.

Her cheeks again collapsed as she squeezed her chubby thighs together. Cheeks and legs working together in equal measures. Desperate for nicotine, again desperate for a wee. She had determined the cigarette break couldn't wait any longer, whereas she planned that her now overly full bladder could.

She jiggled her body whilst looking at the quarter smoked burning cigarette between her fingers. The smoke twisting off the blackened burning tip and being carried across the yard in the warm breeze. It was too hot to be this close to fire, but her body needed the smoke. She bounced uncomfortably on her buttocks returning the cigarette to her lips and dragging multiple times, filling her lungs as quickly as possible. She briefly opened her legs and then wedged her hand down between her rather sweaty thighs desperately holding everything in as she hurriedly hauled smoke into her lungs.

But as she squinted in the bright sunlight, she pulled hard on the cigarette between her lips, it fizzed loudly, but even with her hand wedged hard between her thighs, her cargo pants hissed. She sighed her exhale, she was annoyed, Fuck. She again was too late.

She just couldn't wait any longer. For all the squeezing and holding.

The seat of her cargo pants got hotter and wetter as urine was briefly pooling in her gusset of her large cut comfortable panties before splattering between the slats of the bench and hissing in the heat as it landed on the floor. She stood up and another wave of cooling warm fluid flowed down her inner thighs. She shuffled a few paces away, but she just could not stop peeing. She looked around, the coast was still clear. The route to the carpark wasn't far, she knew the back path, she could get there without anyone noticing. Urine finally finished cascading down her thighs, her cream cargo pants were now very much darkened blackened grey down the inside of her thighs and spread out in a semi-circle on the seat. As she moved her wet panties felt glued to her equally wet buttocks.

It was utterly embarrassing. But the feeling was equally electric. She uncomfortably waddled over to the communal ashtray. Her thighs slapping wetly together, leaving a trail of wet footprints, a large stream of a puddle and drips behind her before taking one last drag before stubbing out the cigarette.

She couldn't help but bend over and paw her hand at her squelching wet crotch. With her other hand patting her legs, she was relieved, her car keys were dry and in the other pocket. With her head held high she strutted towards the car park, hoping not to see anyone. Desperately hoping the radio stayed quiet.

It did as she hurriedly stripped off in the car park was completely embarrassing having her large bare ass out jigging around as she bundled her wet panties and pants into the trunk before pulling up her spare pair. The pair that she had always kept in there just in case there was an issue. Today she again had that issue.

The relief of sitting back at her desk in dry pants, even if she was now commando, guzzling a fresh cooling can of Red Bull was calming. Her heart was thumping. She had another half an hour before the next circuit.

No sooner had she finished the paperwork confirming everything on her recent travel path was safe, and was contemplating her next move, and importantly another cigarette, her heart sunk as the radio crackled.

"Need a Rover to check a water leak in the smoking area. Any Rovers on route?"

The End

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers