A Very Deserved Punishment Pee

Story Info
A Short story of her piss wet punishment.
1.4k words
4.35
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers

You and your man are sitting on the sofa, it's Sunday afternoon. You have already eaten lunch, or in your case breakfast. It took a long time for you to wake up this morning. That was not helped by it being cold and it's raining heavily outside. By mid afternoon you are bored. Neither of you want to do the chores required. The situation is not helped that he is still grumpy with you for last night as you went out with your friends. That was not really the problem, you are allowed a social life. He certainly has one. What was rather the issue was instead of getting back before 11 as promised, you stumbled through the door slightly late, and very drunk gone 2am. Before you could have sex, you had passed out on the bed.

Having made lunch for you both, for the last hour or so you have plied him and yourself with coffee after coffee. He really doesn't want another. He suggests he is buzzing and is really scared that he wouldn't sleep tonight. Even after waiting up until you safely got back in. You just want to wake up. He is also adamant that doesn't want another glass of water.

He ultimately knows exactly what's up, that you really want to enjoy your punishment, but nothing more is said. He smiles, his manly hands caress and stroke up and down your bare legs. You're still wearing your cute little pyjama shorts as today you were not going to go anywhere. As such you are snuggled up into him. It really has not been a day to go anywhere. Both of you are trying and failing to focus on watching TV. Sunday afternoon movies are awful. There are definitely other thoughts spinning around both your heads. As you sit there your nipples are already hard against your pyjama top just thinking about what is going to happen next. It's just a matter of time.

You just have to sit there and wait until he gets up. Mother nature would soon call. It's guaranteed. After another five minutes of anticipation finally building. He grunts and makes a move, firmly but sweetly shooing you off his body. You may have had your arm and elbow affectionately pushing a little hard against his stomach. All in the aim of love. You shiver with the sudden coldness that wraps your body. Being draped against him you were all nice and warm. With a sultry face, looking your best to be seen to be obedient, followed by a kiss and an extravagant flirtatious smile you get up too and take his hand. You have the power for a sudden as you drag him to the bathroom. Standing between the bath and toilet, and between kisses you hurriedly undress. He is looking back at you a little nonplussed. You however are grinning happily as he stares crossly down. You change your face again to that of an apologetic puppy. Making your eyes as wide as possible. You look as if you have been caught red handed being naughty. You are about to be punished. You are very naked in front of him. He raises an eyebrow and slaps you on the ass. It's gentle but firm, but still momentarily still stings. Ultimately it's nothing you don't deserve. It should have been harder.

With a sultry look into his eyes you reach for and undo his fly before reaching in and pulling out his member. You turn and carefully climb raise your legs and get into the bath.

Turning again to stand in front of him, you can't help but nervously giggle as he looks you up and down. It's nothing he hasn't seen before. Your eyes lock on as you look at each other.

With a cute nonchalant shrug of shoulders you slowly kneel down in front of him, grinning. Your buttocks are resting on the heels of your feet as you are sideways on, you grip hold on to the side of the bath.

Looking up wide eyed at his face you know you are about to be degraded. No more useful to him or anyone for that matter other than to be a human toilet bowl. It is exactly what you deserve.

You stare up at his face, he growls, then you look down at his still flaccid cock protruding from his jeans. You can't help but run your tongue around your lips. You really want to consume him. But won't be taking his member in his mouth just yet.

Normally his soft cock would be an offense. Just why can't he get it up for the very pretty, sexy, naked you in front of him. But on this occasion it's not for what you want him to do.

You can't help but smile as he takes it between his fingers and then slightly moves his hips. He glares again, you look sultry again. Your eyes light up in anticipation as you focus on the tip. The arc of yellow fluid shoots out. You can't help but shriek as the warm urine splatters and splashes on your forehead and drips over your eye and down your nose splattering loudly on the bath.

You resist licking as more warm jetting splatters hit your face and it flows down tickling as the rivulets trickle down your body. He then adjusts his aim, like a fireman aiming his hose he jets his wee briefly at your mouth before taking aim at your breasts, the left and then the right, before aiming at your belly button.

You whinge and stick your pink tongue out wanting more on your face as your fingers caress your dripping wet beasts.

But annoyingly no sooner than he had started had he had finished, it's dribbling down onto the floor. He instinctively shakes, sending the last drops in your direction. You blink your wet eyes lashes as the dribbles splatter onto your body.

You sniff and smile, you reek of urine, but don't care. With one hand on your breast you reach out and take his cock between your fingers, shaking the drips from the tip annoyed that they didn't land on you. The stroking brings his cock into life.

You focus all your attention on his cock as it behaves itself and quickly thickens and hardens. With that you take advantage as your wet hands glide up and down his hardening shaft.

Stoking faster and faster you keep going, tugging him closer to your dripping lips. You take his cock briefly between your lips, licking his tip. Sucking his remaining pee. All whilst stroking quicker and quicker as you tweak your nipples harder whilst moaning louder and louder.

You look at each other briefly, his eyes intently focus down on you gripping on to his cock. You smile. You stroke and love it with the best of your intentions. You're moaning, he is groaning. You don't care that you are dripping wet, you twist your nipple harder and stroke his cock faster. You are both groaning and moaning. You are trying your best not to slip over in the wet bath. Stroking harder and faster as he grunts above you.

He gasps as he thrusts his hips toward and then for the second time in a few minutes a warm splatter covers your wet hair and face as it starts dripping down over your eyes.

You are just what was needed. Utterly degraded but in reality totally loved. Your tongue again runs around your lips tasting the salty fluid, briefly cleaning them up the best you can.

He looks down at you and chuckles almost evilly. You are at the moment an unworthy mess. With a smile he bends down and rather than aiming for the lips kisses you on a dry patch on top of your head, and at the same time his large manly hands gropes your wet breast. He releases, stands up and wipes his hands on his pants, turns and with a nod, leaves you dripping. Suggesting that he will turn the oven on so you can cook him dinner. You ask him to make another coffee. The hope hangs in the air, but he has gone.

You sit there on your own dripping, your fingers migrate down to your own crotch. You breath in as you stroke yourself and and start to smile and moan as again and look to the ceiling as there is a gush of warmth and a loud splatter as between your fingers as you continue playing with yourself as as your own urine now flows down between your thighs streaming down over your feet onto the floor of the bath. You smile as you continue stroking yourself, moaning and panting, then grunting, before shuddering and squealing. Only then do you finally reach for the taps and the shower head.

The End

Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers