A Sensual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen gasped with delight. She had just had the most powerful orgasm of her young life, but Gabby seemed determined to bring her off again, and she could see that Rick was reviving under his sister's oral stimulation. He had already cum in her mouth, but Jen wanted more, she wanted to clutch that lovely, firm cock in her pussy, to feel it stroke in and out, and to throb and spasm the way it had when she sucked him off. She hoped that Gabby wouldn't go too fast, and bring him to climax before she had the chance to feel him penetrate her.

She needn't have worried. Gabby turned to her and said, "Rick's little man is ready to go another round. Would you like him to fuck you? I know he's aching for you."

Jen reached out and touched Gabby's cheek. "Oh god yes, yes please."

Gabby climbed off her brother's face and kissed him, holding and stroking his penis the while. Then she moved aside and Rick rolled to face Jen. His strong hand gently caressed her cheek and slid down to her shoulder, her breast, her belly, her crotch, as he kissed her and her arms went around his neck. Again he was on his back, and Jen was atop him, the two still kissing. Jen broke the kiss to look for Gabby, kneeling on the floor by the bed. She brushed her hand over her friend's soft, silky hair, and whispered, "Come back up here. You have to be part of this too."

As Gabby climbed back onto the bed, Jen directed her to lie by her brother's head. Jen kissed her, then moved down her body, kissing and fondling her breasts, licking her way down Gabby's belly to her dripping and fragrant pussy. She slid her right hand under Gabby's ass, separating the cheeks enough to slide the side of her hand against the asshole while her thumb penetrated Gabby's cunt. Her tongue found the clit, and she licked and sucked the darling bud.

Powerfully aroused by the sight of the two girls losing themselves in pleasure, Rick got to his knees and prepared to mount Jen from behind. He helped her ease her legs far enough apart so that he could fit between, then reached his right hand around her belly and fingered her clit and labia. Jen responded, her hips pushing down to give him greater access, and he began finger-fucking her tight pussy. With his left hand he first stroked Gabby's thigh, then moved to Jen's tender breasts. How the nipples responded to his touch! How he longed to feel his dick slide into her! He removed his finger from her pussy to make room for his prick, but kept his hand there to stroke her clit.

Their bodies were positioned perfectly. His cock pushed smoothly into her welcoming cunt, and the pressure of his hand from the outside helped it stimulate her g-spot. After a stroke or two they were in perfect rhythm, his hips thrusting forward as Jen's ass moved back to meet him. The sight of his beautiful sister clutching Jen's head, keeping Jen's lips fastened to her pussy, added to his already almost unbearable pleasure. He could see that Gabby was nearing climax, and he slowed his fucking so as not to finish before her if possible.

Gabby's breath came pantingly, her head rolled from side to side, her hips bucked strongly. She cried out as her orgasm crashed over her, her back arched and her thighs clamped down on Jen's head. Jen, her head virtually immobilized, tongued frantically at Gabby's clit, and her hips moved faster, through a wider arc, as she urged Rick on to the completion of his task.

Suddenly, Rick clutched her tightly as a series of guttural moans came through his clenched teeth. His prick pranced and spurted, jet after jet of semen filling Jen's pussy. She brought her hand up to urge him to keep frigging her clit, and soon she too was once again throbbing with the climax of sexual ecstasy.

The three collapsed on the bed, still coupled but scarcely able to move. Gabby's legs relaxed, but she stroked her friend's shining hair as Jen continued gently licking and kissing her clit and pussy lips. Rick's diminishing cock slowly slid out of Jen's pussy, but his hand was still in place under her and he eased his finger back in between her labia, delighting in the occasional tremors which still ran along the walls of her vagina.

Kissing Jen's back and shoulders, he muttered, "Jennifer Keller, you are amazing. I'm sorry it took me so long to find that out, but oh my god, you were worth the wait."

"I've always known you were amazing, Jen," said Gabby. "But I never knew how amazing your tongue was. If I'd cum any harder I think it would've knocked me out."

With a last lick and kiss of Gabby's clit, Jen raised her head and smiled at the twins. "You two are the amazing ones. I was just trying to keep up. But I guess you've had a bit more practice than me."

"Did it freak you out at all, finding out that Rick and me..."

"Are lovers? Not really. I mean, yeah, it's kind of surprising, I guess most brothers and sisters don't get it on together. But being an only child, I never thought much about it. I did wonder sometimes though, seeing the two of you together, you're both so beautiful, how could you resist?"

"Unsuccessfully," laughed Rick. "You know, you girls distracted me and we never had our dessert. How 'bout I go get the cannoli and espresso? You two can whisper and giggle about me while I'm gone."

Gabby bopped him playfully with a pillow. "You wish! Why is it that guys always think that girls have nothing better to do than talk about them?"

"I suppose because I've got nothing better to do than talk about you," replied Rick. Getting up from the bed, he kissed each of the girls and said, "I'll be back in a few with your dessert, my princesses."

"He really is a sweetheart, isn't he Gabby?" said Jen after he'd left the room.

"Uh-huh," agreed Gabby. "And a really good fuck too."

The two girls laughed and fell into an embrace. They were still holding each other when Rick returned with the tray of coffee and pastry.

CHAPTER 4 - Gabby's thank-you to Michelle (with news of Rick, Jen, and Dr Grant)

Dear Michelle [wrote Gabby],

I should have written sooner, but I thought you might need a bit of time to get yourself settled, and would be busy learning about your new situation—your new family (please write and tell me all about them when you get the chance)—but also because I was too upset to do more than cry every time I thought about it. But I'm a little better now, a lot less weepy, so here we go.

First and foremost, thank you so much for the incredibly generous and thoughtful gift. I didn't find it for quite a while after you left (did you plan that?), which actually worked out very well. I was so unhappy the first few days that if I had found it then, I probably would've been reduced to a blubbery mess. I still miss you, of course—I will always miss you—but I was able to see beyond my own sorrow to the point that you made in your note, that all we have shared will always be with us, that we will always be part of each others' life.

And the other part of your note, where you said you hoped I would find others to share the gift with, began coming true that very night. When I found the package in my closet, I was getting ready to go meet my friend Jen (you remember her, right?). Well, Jen and I had a really good talk, and I discovered that not only does she still have the hots for Rick (she always did when we were younger, I wasn't sure if that was still the case!) but also that she'd had kind of an awakening at college. Her roommate had sort of seduced her, gotten her into bed (fully clothed, mind you!-at least to begin with) because she was so sad about missing her boyfriend and needed comforting. And then it became not about missing her boyfriend, but about wanting Jen, and Jen realizing that not only was she okay with that, she really liked it. And best of all (from my point of view!) is that she decided that maybe her old friend (yours truly!) would like to play too. So once we were clear on that point (she kissed me, and I kissed her back, and we held hands and gazed into each others' eyes; totally sappy and romantic and beautiful!), we came back to the house for dinner and...well, after dinner it took very little convincing—just a kiss from Jen—to get Ricky to be one of the party! And after we'd done a complete round-robin of a fuck, Jen sucking Rick, me eating her, me sucking Rick, Rick fucking Jen, her eating me—OMG, I totally lost count of how many times we came!—Rick went to get us some dessert (which had been completely forgotten as soon as Jen kissed Rick!) and I went to get the strap-on. We had our dessert, and then we had another three hours of playtime! Jen said she didn't know which was more awesome, fucking me with it, or me fucking her with it, or Rick cumming in her mouth when I fucked him with it.

Poor Ricky's the only one who didn't get to wear it. Hardly fair, since he's been so steady and understanding. Those first few days, he just gave me the space I needed to do my grieving, but as soon as I was ready for someone to comfort me, he was right there. No thought for himself, just 'whatever you need, Gabby.' I owe him so much. But I guess that just means we still have something to look forward to!

One other thing from your note, something we'd discussed the night before you left? About "you-know-who?" Yes, I have news there too.

Daddy had been called away on Foundation business, the same day that Jen came over, as it happened, so we had a couple of days alone with Jen before she had to go back to school. (I hope her parents weren't too disappointed, Rick and I pretty much monopolized her time here.) Anyway, Daddy got home a couple of days later. We fixed him a nice dinner, and he acted like he was in good spirits, but he seemed really tired. Not just tired, but sad. And I realized that, all things considered, I was pretty lucky. Yes, I missed you (miss you!), but I still had Ricky, and (as it turned out) Jen. But who did Daddy have? I thought about what you had said, that maybe Daddy would like to fuck me, and I knew that I wanted to fuck him, so I really needed to get my nerve up and do something!

But it was so hard! I knew that what you said had to be true, I mean, you wouldn't have told me that if it wasn't, but I still couldn't make myself believe it, not really. Not right away.

But every night was the same. Rick and I would fix dinner, Daddy would come home, we'd eat and try to make conversation, but he would mostly just nod at whatever we said, then go off to his study for a couple of hours before dragging himself off to bed. I was finally aware enough of other people (being unhappy makes me so self-involved!) to be as worried as Rick was. We talked about Daddy every night, if there was anything we could do to help him, or whether we should just wait and see. A couple of times, I almost asked Rick if he thought I should go to Daddy's bed, but somehow I couldn't, it was like discussing it with Rick was almost as big a step as actually doing it, you know?

Anyway, this had gone on for three or four nights...no, I just checked the calendar, it was more than a week! And I finally just decided, Gabrielle, you've got to do this. So that night, after dinner, Daddy went to do some work (it never stops, does it?). After Rick and I finished cleaning everything up, I poured a glass of the wine we'd had with dinner and took it to Daddy. I could see that he really wasn't getting much work done. He had one of his scientific journals open, and I guess he was trying to read an article and take notes, but it looked like he wasn't getting very far. I gave him the wine, started massaging his neck and shoulders (he looked so tense!) and asked if there was anything I could do for him. Of course, he said no, he was fine, just needed to get a little more work done, but thanks for the glass of wine. So I became all efficient and told him that it looked like what he needed was a nice hot shower and to get to bed (after he'd finished his wine, of course). Because after all, spending three hours to do a half-hour's work was not an effective use of his time, and even Dr Marston Grant deserved to take an evening off once in a blue moon. He laughed at that and said, "I think you're right, pumpkin. An early night sounds like a good idea." I don't think he's called me "pumpkin" since I was twelve. It sounded so good!

I sat with him while he sipped the wine, then I made sure he went to take a shower. While he was in there, I went to my bathroom and got all ready for bed too. I went and said good-night to him, then gave him five or ten minutes to get settled in bed. I didn't want to wait too long; I would've felt awful if I'd convinced him to go to bed early and then gone and found him asleep!

Fortunately, when I tapped on his door he was still awake (reading, but at least it wasn't work-related). I asked if I could come in and snuggle with him for a bit. Told him I'd missed him, which was true; he's been away a lot and it hadn't felt right. Then we got talking about you. I told him that I was really devastated by your leaving (true!) but that I was a bit better, but still worried about him. That I'd realized it was hard on him too. Which was kind of a funny (but unintentional!) choice of words, because when we started talking about you, I'd noticed a kind of stirring under the sheets, and I'm pretty sure he was getting a boner.

So we talked, and I yawned and asked if it was okay if I turned out the light, and snuggled up close to him, and put my arm across his tummy so I could stroke his arm. And I said (again!) that I knew it must be hard for him, that you two had been really...close, and he didn't really have a proper outlet for all of his energy now, and he must need...and while I was talking, I was stroking his arm and occasionally (well, as often as I could!) making sure my forearm would kind of brush his prick. The first time, he was pretty startled and I heard a kind of hiss as he inhaled sharply, but after that I think he was enjoying it too much, and kind of understood where I was heading, and he didn't object.

Once we'd gotten to that point, I told him that I knew that no one could ever take your place, but that I wanted to do what I could to help him through his days. And nights. And when I said that, I took hold of his cock (again you were right, it is big!) and asked if we could please start now. What could he say? I put my face up to his and we kissed, and all the while I'm stroking his cock, which I'm pretty sure had made it's decision before I even asked Daddy. Then I just took charge, and told him to lie down and relax while I gave him a blowjob. No arguments! I said. He laughed (a bit nervously, but still a laugh) and said he didn't think he could do the "relax" part right away, but he thought he could manage anything else I might ask. I told him I'd already issued all my demands, and then I started sucking his dick.

OMG, Shelley, it was so big, and firm, and strong! I loved stroking it, and licking it, and tickling his balls, everything about it. He hadn't cum in an age (I asked him later, he told me he hadn't gotten off since his last night with you) but he lasted so long! Whenever Ricky hasn't cum in even a day or two, I can barely get my mouth on his dick before he starts shooting off (okay, slight exaggeration). But Daddy just kept moving his hips, thrusting that gorgeous rod in and out of my mouth, and I kept sucking, and he was clutching at the bedsheets, then he kind of froze, with his cock pushed as far into my mouth as it would go, and he grabbed my head, and the cum just gushed!! Oh, it was sensational, Shelley. What an incredible load he gave me. And I lay there thinking, Wow, I wonder how many times Michelle has gotten her mouth, and her pussy, and her ass, filled by this monster. Oh, it was heaven. And when his dick was finally spent, and I'd squeezed out every drop I possibly could, I nestled in Daddy's arms, and kissed him and shared as much of the cum as I'd been able to hold in my mouth with him. And I told him that he needed his rest, so I was going to go to my room so he could sleep, but that tonight I'd be back so that we could fuck, because I wanted his cock in my cunt more than anything.

Only trouble is, that's twelve hours or so away, and last night left me so incredibly fucking horny! And writing about it has made it worse. I don't think Rick is home now, so I think I'm gonna wrap this up so I can go get myself off. But if all goes as planned later, tomorrow I'll have more to write! Wish me luck!

One more note before I go, in a couple of weeks Jen has a long weekend. She's not planning on coming home, but she said it'd be great if I could come visit her, so I'm hoping we can work that out. Really looking forward to seeing her, and getting another taste of her sweet pussy. [How I wish I could have you two side-by-side so I could compare!] Also really looking forward to meeting her roommate, Amy. Hope she's as hot as Jen said she was. And as horny as I am right now!

Write back as soon as you can. I love you, and miss you, and will be thinking of you while I fuck myself with our toy (why not, I think of you pretty much all the rest of the time!). Please know that I remain,

Ever and always, your:

pupil

daughter

sister

lover

friend

Gabby

CHAPTER 5 - Dr Grant

The laboratories and administrative center of the Spendthrift Foundation occupied a small campus at the north end of the island, close enough to the residences of the scientists and other employees to make getting to work a pleasant ramble rather than a chore, but sufficiently removed to allow for a true separation of their personal from their professional lives. Dr Marston Grant was having trouble maintaining that separation, however. For several weeks his personal troubles had interfered with his ability to focus on his work, but today, as he sat in his office, it was feelings of joy and elation which distracted him from the stack of bills and other administrative tasks he had to get through. Two nights in a row, his beautiful daughter had come to his room, not as a child seeking comfort, but as a young woman, a lover, seeking to arouse and gratify his desires as well as her own.

This change in their relationship was one he had wished for, though without overtly encouraging it in any way, for he knew that only if the choice were entirely hers, only if she came and gave herself to him freely and willingly, would he be able to accept that this was indeed what she wanted.

So when Gabby—his precious, lovely Gabrielle—had come to him two nights before, he had been quite unprepared. She had been so tender and solicitous of him that evening, admonishing him to relax and take a night off. He had taken her advice, showered and gone to bed early, hoping he would be able to sleep rather than lie awake sorrowing, as he had been for the past several weeks, over the loss of Michelle.

Michelle...adored by all three of the Grants, why had she insisted on leaving, after the seven wonderful years she had spent as an essential member of their household? She had been barely twenty when she had arrived, a beautiful and brilliant girl (she had completed high school in two and a half years, and her bachelor's degree in three), close enough in age to Rick and Gabby that she could identify and empathize with their turbulent adolescent emotions, yet with a maturity that the two youngsters could recognize and respect, so that the friendship and love they felt for her never interfered with their regard for her as their tutor.

1...345678