A Sensual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex ed curriculum?" suggested Rick.

"Yeah. It made it seem natural, 'cause I'd already learned to look at you as a man, and not just as a brother."

Rick reached out and took her hand. "Sounds like we both owe Jen a big thanks. Why don't you get together with her and see how it goes." He smiled thoughtfully. "Gosh. Jen Keller. I wonder if she's still as cute as she was."

"You brat!" exclaimed Gabby. "I just knew you always thought she was prettier than me."

"Not true at all, Gab," said Rick. "Michelle's the only girl I ever thought was even as pretty as you. I've never seen anyone I thought was prettier than my Gabster." He took his sister's hand and kissed it gently. "Still, Jen always was pretty darn cute. And you two were so close, it seems a shame to just give up on her because things might not be like they were."

"You're probably right."

"Well, that does happen occasionally. And you'll probably agree that, much as I love you, I'm not really the person to turn to for girl talk. Which you're probably jonesing for by now."

Gabby smiled. "I think you're right again. This surely is a red-letter day!"

"Ha ha," said Rick. "Besides, if you two are still simpatico maybe we could find out if she's been carrying a torch for me. And maybe..."

"Don't get your hopes up," said Gabby, laughingly. "Jen's been to college, I'm sure she's met lots of guys hotter than you."

"I don't doubt it. But then, the hottest girl I've ever known seems to like me pretty well."

Gabby stood, leaned over and kissed her brother. "You'll do for now. Okay, I'll let Jen know I'll see her down at the cove. And I'm going to go check my closet for something a little more interesting than these jeans. I feel like I've been living in them." With that, she kissed her brother again and ran to her room, leaving Rick to clean up the breakfast dishes.

When she got to her room, Gabby opened the closet and started moving clothes around without really seeing them, then gave up and sat on her bed to think for a bit, reviewing everything that had happened between her and Jen since Jen had started college almost a year and a half before. They'd made a point of spending time together before Jen left, agreeing that they were still best friends and had to work harder at staying in touch.

But once Jen was away at school...nothing. Or almost nothing. They'd emailed a few times, but after a couple of months, Gabby would just get an occasional text from Jen—usually in response to a lengthy email—which was generally along the lines of omg, can't talk now, just got out of class, big test in 10 min, c u soon.

And when the school year ended, Jen was only home briefly; one of her professors had helped her land a summer job out in Chicago, so she didn't even unpack before she left again. And the job kept her even busier than school had, so after sending a few selfies ("Me at the copy machine;" "Me at my desk;" "Me in the bosses' office!!"), Jen went back to radio silence.

Then, unexpectedly, she was home for a week before heading back to school. She'd texted Gabby to please meet her at the cove—important, so sorry, need to talk!—so Gabby had gone, hoping to make some sense of what was going on. Were they friends or not? Or were they just pretending to try to hold onto something that had died years ago?

She'd found Jen sitting on the low, rocky cliff above the narrow strip of beach, looking out at the vast expanse of the Atlantic. Jen hadn't moved when Gabby approached, nor did she say anything for a bit after Gabby sat next to her. Then she'd suddenly turned and hugged Gabby, hard, and Gabby saw that she'd been crying.

"Jen, what's wrong?"

"Oh Gabby, I'm sorry, nothing's wrong, really. It's just that I really thought we were going to be close again, but last year was so hard. I signed up for too many classes, so I was having trouble staying on top of them, and two of my suite mates didn't get along, which made it awful for the rest of us. Most of the time, we only went back to the room when we absolutely had to get some sleep."

"I'm so sorry Jen. I had no idea."

Jen shrugged. "Not much anybody could do about it. The worst part was, they didn't just fight, they were always trying to get us to choose sides. And if you didn't agree with Sally that Susan was a bitch, then you were on Sally's shit list and she'd make your life miserable. And then Susan would corner you and you'd get the same thing from her. I am so glad I won't have to live with them again."

"Well, whoever you're living with, and however many classes you end up taking, are you going to keep in touch this year? I feel like I should've been there to support you, but I didn't know how."

"Oh I know, it's my fault totally Gabby. I missed you so much, but I couldn't stand the idea of being the friend who calls up to bitch about her rotten life all the time."

Gabby took her friend's hand. "Well listen, this year, whatever happens, if you need to vent, call me. I can't stand the idea of being the friend who's only there for the good times, and leaves you in the lurch when you need a shoulder to cry on."

That got a smile from Jen. "Oh Gabby, you were never like that. You could never be like that. I know that; I knew it last year, but just didn't trust myself not to abuse your good-nature." She sighed. "Sometimes, you have to learn how to let somebody be your friend. Even somebody who's been your friend practically forever."

"And will be your friend forever, if you'll let her," said Gabby. The two girls smiled and hugged again.

"So, Miss Jennifer, are you ready for your next year of college life?"

"As far as packing and stuff, yes, but as for the actually being there and going to classes and

everything, I have no idea. I think I've got a more manageable course load this year, and I'm moving to one of the older dorms, so I'll just have one roommate instead of three, which should be a little easier to navigate. As long as she doesn't take an immediate dislike to me."

"That hardly seems likely," said Gabby. "You had some bad luck last year, got caught in the middle. I'm sure if those two girls hadn't been at each other they would've liked you just fine."

"Or at least ignored me," said Jen. "That would've been good enough." She paused, looking at the ocean before pulling her hair back into a ponytail. Taking a deep breath, she said, "Listen, I've got to go now; my mom and I are going to have a late lunch with her sister and two of my cousins. But before I go back to school, there's something I'd like you to give to Rick for me. Could you do that?"

"I guess so. What is it? Wouldn't you rather give it to him yourself?"

Jen smiled thoughtfully. "Oh, you know, me and Rick, I don't think I could just give it to him. It'll be easier coming from you. So just make sure I give it to you before I leave for school, okay?"

"Okay, Jen, if that's what you want."

"Thanks Gab, you're the best. But don't say anything to Rick, okay? It should be a complete surprise."

"I'm sure it will be, whatever it is."

Jen smiled mysteriously. "You'll see!" The two girls hugged good-bye, and Jen was gone.

That was the last time Gabby had seen Jen. They hadn't been able to get together again before Jen was off to school once more, two days earlier than she'd expected to be leaving. So she'd never received the surprise gift for Rick, or gotten to bid her friend a proper farewell. She hoped this school year had gotten off to a better start for Jen, and that they could spend this afternoon enjoying each others' company rather than apologizing for not being good enough friends.

"This isn't getting you any closer to understanding what's been going on with Jen, or any closer to getting ready to go out," thought Gabby as she went to her closet to look for something to wear. The clothes she usually wore were of course front and center, easiest to get at, but she felt she wanted something different, so she moved them aside so she could look among the things she hadn't worn for awhile. She gathered a few items and placed them on the bed for further consideration and went back to the closet to look for some more. As she removed some things that she realized she'd long outgrown (Oh, this was so cute, but it won't fit a girl who's got boobs!), she noticed a package in the back of the closet. She recognized the wrapping paper; it was a paper she'd used for the birthday gift she'd given Michelle just a few months ago. Had she bought her more than one gift and forgotten this one? That would've been odd...

Gabby picked up the package and went to the bed and sat down. No, she knew she hadn't forgotten to give Michelle a gift; she'd wished she could have given her more, so if she'd found the money for a second gift she certainly would've remembered.

There was no card or writing on the outside of the package. Carefully, Gabby slit the tape, removed the flowered wrapping paper, and lifted the lid of the box. There inside was Michelle's strap-on, the amazing toy that she had shared with Gabby and Rick, which had taught them so much about themselves, and each other, and given the three of them so much pleasure. On top of the toy was a note; Gabby immediately recognized Michelle's handwriting. The note read:

Gabrielle, my dearest darling, I leave this with you in memory of all the happy times we've had together. Ever and oft I have sat in my room, or lain in bed, thinking of how wonderful it's been to ease this lovely cock into your eager young pussy or tender asshole, and of how thrilling it's been when you've done the same to me. I hope you will find many willing partners with whom you can share this marvelous toy, and I hope you will think of me at least sometimes when you are fucking, or getting fucked, with it.

One thing you might not know: with a few simple modifications (instructions on a separate sheet in the bottom of the box!), this lovely toy can be adapted for a man to wear. That way, his dick can go in your ass, and the artificial dick can go in your cunt, or vice-versa! So you can have a DP even if only Rick (or you-know-who; have you slept with him yet?) is available.

Please remember, dear, I will always love and cherish you, and will think of you wherever I am. Lives as closely joined as ours have been can never be truly sundered. I will miss you infinitely, but it is some consolation to know that you will have and continue to enjoy this memento of all the pleasures we have shared.

With kisses for every millimeter of your sweetly exquisite body,

Love,

Michelle

The paper was stained with Gabby's tears before she had read half the note. And yet, the tears were not entirely of sorrow, as they would've been only a few days earlier. Deeply as she missed her, Gabby realized that, in a very real sense, Michelle was still with her, and always would be. Nothing could erase or even diminish the memory of that extraordinary woman whose love and example had so opened the minds and hearts of the Grant twins. And when Michelle wrote I will always love and cherish you, Gabby knew it to be true, just as she knew that her own love for Michelle would never fade. Gabby smiled gamely, wiped her tears, quickly got dressed and hurried down to the cove where she and Jen were to meet. She wanted to be early this time, to get there first, so Jen would know that she was eager to see her. Because she was. Her friendship with Jen had always been special, and Gabby really needed it to be special—even more special—again. She believed Jen needed it too. "I hope you're right," thought Gabby as she arrived at the cove and sat down to wait for Jen.

The ocean was calm today, but Gabby was not. She tried to sit quietly on the rocks and contemplate the scene, but it was difficult to keep still. Partly it was wondering about Jen, but partly, she realized, was that her morning with Rick had left her feeling quite horny. And finding Michelle's gift, and reading the tender note, had conjured up so many memories! Her gaze turned inward, and she lost awareness of the blue Atlantic, and the gulls circling and diving for fish or crustaceans, and the expanse of sky, as she became immersed in fantasies and recollections of the blissful hours spent with Rick and Michelle. She leaned forward slightly, placed her hand between her legs, and clenched her thighs together. How she wished she could just take off her pants and rub her clit! Or, even better, have Michelle kiss and lick it, while finger-fucking her pussy and asshole.

"Steady on there, Gabrielle," she muttered to herself. "Jen probably doesn't need to see you playing with yourself first thing." She took a deep breath, stood, picked up a handful of pebbles and began tossing them one by one into the water below.

"I hope you're just aiming for the ocean and not the gulls, 'cause at least there's a chance you'll hit that."

Gabby turned quickly. "Jen! I didn't hear you coming."

The two girls embraced. "I was trying to be quiet," said Jen, "like we used to do when we were kids. Remember? Hoping to catch some poor creature unaware so we could study it."

"And what did your studies tell you about this creature you caught unaware?"

"That I kept you waiting too long. Sorry about that, Mom had me out shoe shopping and we got back later than we were supposed to. Let's sit down."

As they settled on the rocks, Gabby said, "You aren't late. I was here early. I just realized, other than the last time we came here, I haven't been to this spot in an age. And we used to practically live down here."

"I miss those days," said Jen, as Gabby nodded her agreement. "It didn't seem it at the time, but everything was so much simpler then."

"Maybe it's just that we were simpler, so we didn't notice how complicated things really were." The two girls sat quietly for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the sun and of their companionship. After a bit, Gabby said, "So, how's college life this year?"

"Oh, so much better than last year. My classes are good, though I'm pretty sure it's mostly stuff you've already studied. You and Rick always seemed to be a year or so ahead of me all through high school."

"I guess my dad is more organized than most schools," said Gabby. "He made sure we could get through all the course work fast enough so we wouldn't get bored or distracted."

"Well, I don't think I'll be bored, and this year I didn't make the mistake of trying to take everything I was interested in all at the same time."

"And how's the roommate situation?"

Jen took a deep breath. "It's...complicated. Not bad like last year, but definitely not simple. Her name's Amy. She's really nice, but she's just so different from me."

"How so?" asked Gabby.

"Well," said Jen, "for one thing, she's a lot more...outgoing than I am. We'd only been there a couple of days and it seemed like she knew everybody in the whole dorm. And she wanted to know everything about me. Did I have a boyfriend back home, and were there any boys in my classes that I'd noticed, and did I want to go to this party that some boys she knew were giving..."

"I'm sensing a theme here. She seems really interested in boys."

"Sounds like, doesn't it?" laughed Jen. "Anyway, we went to this party, which was actually kind of neat, met a lot of people, and there was music, and some dancing..."

"And there was probably some beer? Maybe some weed?" asked Gabby.

"I guess a lot of people think that's what 'party' means. I had a little, didn't want people to think I was a prude or anything, but I was worried Amy might've overdone it a bit, every time I saw her she seemed to be chugging from a fresh cup of beer. Anyway, it was getting late, and some people were leaving, and so I found Amy and told her I was going back to the room. Just letting her know what was going on, not judging her or trying to drag her out or anything. But she just said, oh cool, let's go. So on the way back, she's thanking me for rescuing her before she did anything stupid, she was talking with this guy who was okay and seemed to be into her, but she wasn't really into him and besides, there was her boyfriend from home, and she missed him, and by the time we got to our room she was in tears, going on about her boyfriend, and I was trying to comfort her, and she's hugging me and saying what a good friend I was, and how I must know what it's like to really miss somebody, and then she says, I'm so sad, can we lie down together and hold each other?"

Gabby bit her lip. She wanted to say, that sounds really hot, but she needed to know how Jen felt about it first. Trying to keep her voice as neutral as possible, she asked, "So what happened?"

"Well, I was a little surprised, not shocked or anything, just...I've never been so quick to get close to people, you know? But I thought, she's been nice to me, she could use a shoulder to cry on, why not? So we got into bed, and she snuggled up to me, and I was holding her, and she was still talking about missing her boyfriend, and how hard it was being apart from somebody you loved...and she was stroking my upper back, but her hand kept moving lower and lower until it was on my ass. And I realized that when she talked about missing her boyfriend, she was also missing sex."

"How did you feel about that? What did you do?"

Jen smiled shyly and squeezed Gabby's hand. "I was kind of confused at first. I was like, Is she making a pass at me? I thought she was into boys. And then I thought I was probably misinterpreting, that she'd put her hand on my ass by accident. But then she didn't move it away, and was sort of...caressing my butt-cheeks, and I thought, Is this 'boyfriend' just a BS cover? Or is she into boys and girls? That's possible, isn't it Gab?"

Gabby had to look away for a moment. Was Jen hinting that she suspected, or knew, how close Gabby and Michelle had been? Gabby wanted to say, Oh, it's possible Jen. And it's fabulous! But when she turned back to Jen, she just said, "That's what they say. But were you okay?"

"Like I said, I was a little confused. But I was also kind of flattered. Amy isn't just nice, she's really pretty hot. I'd seen the way all the boys looked at her, and right from the first she hadn't been at all shy about getting dressed in front of me. She'd come in from the shower, and just drop her towel and start going through her closet finding her clothes for the day, before she'd even put on any underwear. And she'd be chatting with me, and asking my opinion on different outfits all the while, so I'd gotten to see all of her body, and it all looked pretty good. Damn good. So yeah, I was okay."

Gabby nodded. "Good," she said. "That's good. I mean, a freak-out would've been pretty embarrassing for you both. So what did you do?" She put her arm around Jen and said, "Remember, we're besties. You can tell me anything."

Jen took a deep breath. "I stroked her cheek a bit, and then I put my hand on her ass. To let her know I was okay with what she'd done. And she looked up at me, and her face was, I don't know, it was like she was so relieved, that I'd understood and accepted her. And she said, would it be okay if I kissed you?"

Again the two girls were quiet, watching the waves rolling in toward the shore. After a moment, Jen resumed. "There wasn't much more talking that night. I didn't wait for her to kiss me, I kissed her, and we kind of moved on from there."

Gabby hugged Jen. "And are you two, like, an item now?"

123456...8