A Sensual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?" asked Greta.

Again Marty paused. "She came to my room two nights ago. And again last night."

Dell and Greta exchanged a look. "And?" asked Greta.

"Two nights ago, she came to me and...talked. About Michelle, and how much she missed her, and how Rick had helped her through the roughest patch. And then she started talking about me, and how hard it must be for me, and how she wanted to help. And then she had a hold of my cock, and she was giving me a blow job, and I was, I was just overwhelmed, she was so beautiful, and tender, and then I was cumming, and she was so loving. She said to me how much she wanted to help me, and told me that she'd come back the next night—last night—because what she wanted—she said this!—what she wanted more than anything was for us to fuck." Tears of joy at the memory stood in his eyes. "And then last night she did come back, and we did fuck, and it's like the whole world is totally reborn."

Both Kellers were silent. They had known of course, that Michelle had slept with all three of the Grants. They had also known that Rick and Gabby, though brother and sister, were lovers as well, and they had not disapproved. Rather, knowing of this step into the forbidden had excited them, and reminded them of how much they valued the unconventional aspects of their own marriage and sexual life. But father-daughter incest was different; and Marty sensed in them, certainly not an absolute judgment or condemnation, but a bit of scepticism, the thought that he was perhaps not being fully honest with them, or even with himself.

"Look, you two have known me for a long time. You know that I'm not a great respecter of most of the pieties about sex, and I think we've been pretty much in agreement about that." Greta and Dell both nodded. "I'm not going to pretend that I never noticed that my daughter had become a beautiful young woman, or that I had never thought of her as desirable, or that I'd never hoped that she might someday think of me as a potential lover. But I never looked at her, and I most certainly never touched her, in any way that would've led anyone to think I was lusting after her. I don't need you to believe me right now, but I hope you'll think about it, and about me, what you know about me and the kind of person I am...talk to Gabby even! I'm sure she'll tell you that she's proud that she was able to rescue me from the slough of despond."

Dell and Greta looked at each other. Dell took Greta's hand and kissed it. Heaving a deep sigh, he said, "Marty, I guess we've known you long enough, and we both love you enough, that sure, we've got to give you the benefit of the doubt. I mean, we know you wouldn't force yourself on Gabby or on anybody else. But you need to be really, really sure—I mean, one hundred and fifty percent positive—that Gabby is okay. And that the minute she's not okay, you'll back off. Because if you don't..."

Marty held up his hand. "I've got it, Dell. Greta," he said, turning to the beautiful Mrs Keller, "you are married to the most chivalrous man I have ever met. For the last twenty-odd years, every woman I've known, he has always promised to do me in if I ever so much as made one of them cry." All three laughed. "Luckily, none of the women I've known have been weepers, so he's never had to follow through on his promise. And I'll work very hard to make sure he never will."

The three friends embraced. "Say," said Dell, "your little man's perking up again, Marty. Do you hear what he's saying? 'I haven't gotten to cum in Dell's mouth all night!' How about you eat Greta's pussy while I suck you off?"

CHAPTER 6 - Gabby & Rick

When Gabby finished speaking with her father, she decided to send a quick email update to Michelle. She'd already written to her about their first night together, how she had induced him to take an evening off from work, drink a glass of wine and go to bed early, and how she had then climbed into bed with him, pressing her breasts against him, stroking his arm and "accidentally" brushing his penis, how she had kissed him and taken hold of his rigid cock, and then sucked him off. She had written of how much she had loved the feeling of his dick in her hand and in her mouth, and of how much she craved having it in her pussy as well, and had promised Michelle that she would let her know more if (when!) that came to pass. So she curled up with her laptop on the couch and began describing that second marvelous night, the amazing sensations she'd felt, how happy her father was now after being so miserable for so many weeks, and how proud she was to have been able to help him through this difficult time. But she didn't write about how truly nervous she had felt before their first night, how worried she had been that her father would be shocked and appalled by her conduct, would chase her from his room, and that she would then be unable to face him afterward. How silly that was, she thought; Michelle had told her that her father would welcome such an advance. And after all, he not only knew about her and Rick, he approved and encouraged their fucking, so he was obviously not a slave to conventional standards of sexual conduct. How glad she was of that!

She was in the middle of describing for Michelle the incredible, intense pleasure she'd felt when she had impaled herself on her father's strong, thick cock last night, and as she remembered the feeling, her desire rose within her again. She felt her pussy getting wet, and she wanted to stop typing, at least for a moment, so that she could rub her clit. Her left hand moved from the keyboard onto her belly, and she pulled her t-shirt out of the waistband of her shorts. It felt so good to rub her hand across the naked skin, as her little and ring fingers slid inside her shorts and under her panties. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath as her hand slid lower, her middle and index fingers moving into her panties as well, where they found her clit.

Her eyes still closed, she pressed the sensitive button, gently at first, then more firmly, as her hips rolled back, pushing her pubis up against her finger. Sliding her hand farther down, she felt the warm wetness of her pussy lips, then slid her moistened finger back up over her pearl, rubbing it from side to side. Perhaps she should go to her room and get her vibrator...

Just then, the kitchen door closed, and Rick's voice called, "Hey sis, are you here?"

Quickly pulling her hand from her pants, she licked her still-moist finger and replied, "In here, Ricky." Better finish this email, she thought.

"Hey Gab, what's up?"

"Not much, just emailing Michelle."

"How's she doing?"

"Haven't you written to her?"

Rick shook his head. "No, I haven't been able to. What with how upset you were, and how down Dad's been, I just knew if I tried I'd either be really whiny and nasty to her, or get really depressed. Or both. And I knew she didn't deserve that kind of shit from me, and we sure didn't need to have all three of us moping around." He grinned. "But now that you've got Dad back on track..."

Gabby blushed. "You're okay about that, right?"

Rick walked over, gently stroked his sister's hair, and kissed her on the forehead. "Sweetheart, I love you. And I love Dad. So if you two are okay with it—and from the sounds I've heard from his room the last two nights, I'd guess you're both better than okay—how could I have any objection?"

Gabby took her brother's hand and kissed it. "Ricky, every time I think I've finally understood how great you are, you manage to show me I've underestimated you." She smiled up at him. "Did you have any plans for this evening?"

"No, though I should probably see if I can't write to Michelle. I don't want her to think I'm mad at her or anything."

"I can let her know. But listen, Dad's having dinner with the Keller's tonight, how would you like it if I make you something special and we hang out?"

"There's nobody I'd rather hang out with, Gab. But how about you let me help with the cooking? That way, I get more hanging out time with my favorite sister."

"Deal," said Gabby. "You wanna start straightening the kitchen while I finish this? Two minutes, tops, I'll be in."

"Take as much time as you need. You deserve it, Michelle deserves it, and I need a few minutes to clean myself up first anyway." He paused on his way out of the room. "Let Michelle know I'll be writing to her asap. And that I'm not mad at her!"

Gabby laughed. "Don't worry, I'll tell her." She finished her email, with an apology for skimping on detail at the end, and added a quick post-script: Ricky wanted to be sure that you know that he's not mad at you; he just couldn't write because taking care of Daddy and me was all he could handle. But he will be writing to you as soon as he can. Might not be until tomorrow, though, as I'm thinking I'm gonna keep him busy tonight ;-). She hit send, closed her laptop and went to the kitchen. What could she fix for dinner that would be special?

She was standing in front of the open refrigerator, considering what was available and wondering if she should go with one of her tried-and-true recipes, or try something new, when Rick came up behind her and took her in his arms. "You know, Gab," he whispered into her ear, "they say the kitchen is the sexiest room in the house."

"Is that so? Why would that be?"

"I suppose it's because you can't be there without thinking about eating, and you can't think about eating without thinking about what you most like to eat." He kissed her cheek and grinned. "Or who you most like to eat."

Gabby put her hand on his crotch, and found that, yes, his dick was standing tall. "Wouldn't you like to get some food before your little friend gets what he wants?"

"That's always a puzzle, isn't it? I'm usually a 'save the best for last' kind of guy, but every so often, starting with dessert seems like a good idea."

Laughing, Gabby turned in his arms and kissed her brother while rubbing her crotch against his. "If you want to have dinner tonight, it will have to come first, because once you've had dessert I'm not going back to the kitchen before morning." She kissed him again. "Even if it is the sexiest room in the house."

"You're a tough negotiator, sis. Well, since I don't want to get sent to bed without supper, what should we make?"

"How about that cheese-and-tomato pie you like? I'll have to use a frozen pie crust, but it should still be pretty good."

"That'd be great," said Rick. "We haven't had that in ages. What cheeses do we have?"

Gabby turned back to look in the refrigerator again. "There's cheddar, and mozzarella, and here's some of that smoked gouda."

"Oh man, let's get to work. I am hung-gry!"

While Rick cleared the counter tops and set to washing the dirty dishes, Gabby collected the ingredients for the pie. She sliced onions and began sautéing them in some olive oil. On the spur of the moment, she decided to toss in a little oregano and a bit of garlic. While the onions slowly softened, she grated the three cheeses and tossed them with some flour. She cracked two eggs and beat them together with some cream, to make the custard which would hold the pie together. By this time, the onions were nearly done, so she sliced a couple of tomatoes and spread about a third of the cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. After putting the onions on top of the cheese, Gabby placed the tomato slices in the hot pan and sprinkled them with basil. One quick turn, another twenty seconds or so on the heat, then she turned off the burner and arranged the slices on top of the onions. The rest of the cheese went on top, she poured the custard mixture in, sprinkled with some nutmeg, and put the pie in the oven to bake.

"I see you've got some more dishes for me to wash there, Gab," said Rick. "Hope that's a good sign."

"Well, it means the pie should be ready in a half-hour or so. Plenty of time to make a salad to go with it. Would you like wine with your dinner, monsieur?"

"Is the bear catholic? Does a pope shit in the woods?"

"I'm going to assume that's a yes. Do you want to choose?"

"I'll trust your judgment. Besides, I wanna get these dishes done. Much easier to relax and enjoy my sister's delicious cooking—and her lovely company—when I don't have a cluttered sink to look forward to."

"You are a sweet-talker, Mr Grant, aren't you? Okay, I'll choose the wine. Then you can help with the salad and we'll be all set."

Rick had the counter wiped down and the prep dishes in the sink to be washed before Gabby was back from the basement. "This Bordeaux should be good with the pie," she said as she set the bottle on the table and got the corkscrew from the drawer.

"If it's not, you'll forfeit your position as captain of the wine cellar," deadpanned Rick. "And then you'll be at the mercy of my taste."

Gabby laughed. "Ah yes, which dry red would Rick choose? The French? The California varietal? The piquant Aussie? And would he be able to tell the difference?"

"Probably not, but I might surprise you and spring for champagne instead. Just for a change."

"Well, we don't have any bubbly properly chilled, so you'll have to make do with this."

Rick dried his hands, walked over, and took his sister in his arms. "I could 'make do' with bread and water, so long as you're part of the deal." He kissed her gently and brushed a strand of her hair back behind her ear. "But I'm mighty glad for whatever little extras you care to toss in."

"No more than my favorite brother deserves." She hugged him tightly for a moment. "Now, let's get the salad made so we have a few minutes to sit and relax."

Rick went back to finish cleaning the dishes while Gabby opened the wine to let it breathe for a bit. She then sliced some red pepper, cucumber, and sweet onions, and tossed them in a little vinegar and dill. The salad ready and the dishes done, the two sat at the table to wait for the kitchen timer to announce their main course was ready.

"So, what's Michelle up to, sis? She's written to you, right?"

"Yeah. But just saying that she'd arrived, the family seemed nice, she expected she was going to be busy."

"Oh? Anything else?"

Gabby poured some of the wine. "Well...yesterday was the first I'd written to her, so I can't complain about her not sharing." She raised her glass and nodded to her brother; he picked up his glass and they clinked.

"Santé, mademoiselle."

"And you, kind sir." They sipped the wine. "Not bad. Anyway, I had to tell her about me and Daddy, we'd kind of talked about him right before she left."

"What do you mean?"

"That last night, after you'd left her room? I sort of let her know...I asked her..."

"Hey, sis," said Rick gently, as he reached out to touch Gabby's hand. "Remember, this is me, okay? You can tell me anything."

Gabby smiled at him quickly, but then returned her gaze to the table. "You know how I always liked to go down on her after you two had fucked? I asked her to come to my room after she and Daddy were done. So I could taste him too."

Rick stroked her hand softly. "I guess you already know that I always loved seeing you eat Michelle. And the fact that you especially wanted to do it after I'd cum there, it was, god, I loved you so much for that."

"Thanks, Ricky. Anyway, when I asked her that, Michelle told me that Daddy would really like to fuck with me too, but that he would never make the first move. So if I really wanted it, I'd have to be the one to make it happen."

The two were silent for a moment, Rick holding his sister's hand and lightly stroking it with his thumb. He took a sip of his wine and said, "I'm glad you did. Dad's been so unhappy, I could see it was really affecting his work, but I didn't think there was anything I could do, except wait."

Again the two siblings sat quietly, occasionally taking a sip of wine, or smiling at one another.

"Oh, by the way," Gabby said suddenly. "I heard from Jen yesterday. We're definitely on for me to come visit next week."

"She's got time off, right?"

"Just a long weekend, but she said she doesn't want to come home cause she needs to spend at least part of it working. I guess she thinks it might be too distracting here."

"So you're going there to help her keep her nose to the grindstone, eh?"

"More because she's my best friend, and she asked me to visit. We'll see where her nose ends up."

Rick chuckled. "I wouldn't touch that line with a ten-foot pole...or anything else."

Gabby slapped his hand playfully. "I meant, whether she works or just wants to hang out and maybe give me a taste of college life."

"Uh-huh, or a taste of anything else she might have handy." He dodged, laughing, as Gabby moved to slap him again. "C'mon, Gab, you put that one on a tee. You know I love you both, and I hope you do get plenty of sack time with her while you're there. I'll sure be thinking of you, and picturing you in bed together, and I'll expect a detailed report when you get back."

"We don't all kiss and tell, Richard."

"Hey, open, honest communication is the cornerstone of any relationship. And besides," Rick leaned closer to his sister, "the telling afterward leads to more kissing." He suited his actions to his words. "And then there's even more to tell."

Gabby kissed her brother's forehead. "You are so full of it your eyes should be brown." She stroked his cheek. "But I'm pretty sure Jen will be happy to know you're thinking of her. Even if your thoughts are naughty."

"Especially if they're naughty, I'd say."

The two smiled at each other and sat quietly for a moment. Gabby glanced at the clock, then started to speak.

"So, anyway-" Just then, the timer buzzed, and she jumped up from the table to take the pie from the oven.

"This should rest for a few minutes," she said as she brought it in and set it on the table. "We can have our salad and it should be ready to slice then."

As they sat down to their meal, Rick refilled their wine glasses and asked, "You were saying, when the timer went off?"

Gabby thought for a second. "Oh, yeah, I was just gonna say that I'd written to Michelle yesterday, thanking her for the strap-on, and telling her about Jen, and finally about Daddy. And that I'd be writing again if there was more news after last night. Which there was, so that's what I was doing when you came in."

"And you remembered to tell her that I'm not mad at her? And that I'll be writing soon?"

"Yes, Ricky, I told her." She reached out and brushed the hair off her brother's forehead. "But I warned her I might be keeping you too busy for you to get to it tonight."

Rick laughed as he took his sister's hand and kissed it. "Knowing Michelle, I'm guessing you bought me at least a bit of a reprieve there." He kissed her hand again and gave her a sly look. "And if I know my Gabster, you'll probably be giving me quite a bit to tell her about."

Gabby pulled her hand away and sat up straight. "Eat your dinner, Mister Grant," she said primly. "You still have dishes to clean up, and after that you're going straight to bed!"

"I certainly hope so," he replied, and the twins both laughed as they set to their meal.

1...345678