A Sensual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," said Jen. "We really, really like each other, and we do sleep together sometimes, but she really does have a boyfriend, and I've seen them when they're together and she really is kind of bonkers for him. So we're friends, and roommates, and occasional fuck buddies. But we could never be exclusive, or a couple." After a pause, she wiped a tear from her cheek and said, "It feels so good to tell this to someone."

Gabby brightened. "I'm glad I was the one you wanted to tell. Let's not let stupid things like being in different states keep us apart. God, I've missed sharing things with you!"

"Me too," said Jen. "Speaking of which, do you remember before I left, I said I had something I wanted you to give to Rick?"

"I remember," said Gabby. "I thought maybe you'd forgotten. Or changed your mind."

"I sort of chickened out, I guess. Leaving early to go back to school gave me a good excuse, but I could've found time to give it to you. But I still have it, and if you can, I'd still like you to give it to him."

"Sure," said Gabby. "What is it?"

"Now, you're his sister, so you might not be able to give it to him. If you can't, I'll understand."

Gabby gave her a puzzled look. "Jen, what on earth...?"

"Are you ready?" asked Jen. Gabby nodded. Jen touched Gabby's cheek gently, leaned over, and kissed her full on the mouth. Not a little peck, a deep, romantic kiss, full of longing, and of love.

Gabby put her arms around Jen and returned the kiss, fervently. After a fifteen-second eternity of bliss, they broke off the kiss and sat, gazing into each others' eyes.

"Was that okay, Gabby?"

Gabby reached up and stroked her friend's cheek. "Much better than okay, Jen. I just wish I'd had the nerve to do it first." She looked down for a moment. "There's only one problem. I don't think I can give that to Rick."

"That would be kind of weird, wouldn't it?"

"No," said Gabby. "Not at all. It's just that I want to keep it for myself. But I'm pretty sure that if you have another one like it, Rick would be thrilled to get it from you. Why don't you come home with me, have dinner with us, and you can give it to him for dessert. And if you want to, you could spend the night..."

CHAP 2+ - Plot-thickening Interlude #1 (Michelle and Murph)

Dear Cousin Donald,

I've left the Grants and Spendthrift Island, as I had told you I would be doing. I had thought that you were going to be here in New Jersey before I had to leave and must say that I am somewhat puzzled by your recent silence. It really would be best if you could get here and take over for me as soon as possible. There are several upcoming events that Dr Grant will be attending (see details in the attached), so you'll have opportunities to meet him and convince him to take you on at the Foundation. I'm sure your native Irish charm will stand you in good stead.

Please don't prolong your delay any further. I'm counting on you to make sure that nothing goes awry.

Fondly,

Michelle

Three days later:

Dear Michelle,

Excuse the delay, please, I just saw your message of a few days ago. Not having my own computer means I don't get to check the mail as often as I'd wish. I'm down in Florida, we'll be wrapping up here in two or three days they tell me, and I'll be making my way north after that. I can't well leave sooner, as my funds are low and I'll not be paid again until we're finished. I'll try to make contact with the doctor as soon as I'm able, I just hope that my charm as you call it is agreeable to him. For it's little enough I have to offer in the scientific way.

Thanks for sending the recent photos of the doctor and his kids. They're quite a handsome family, I'm looking forward to making their acquaintance, both the doctor and young Rick are likely looking chaps indeed. And Miss Gabrielle, truly, if you and she were on opposite sides of a crowded room, all the men and most of the women too would be getting a whiplash trying to decide which way to look. Ah, if the Grants become half so fond of me as they are of you I'll be a blest man indeed.

Stay in touch, dear girl, poor correspondent though I am, I do love to hear from you, even when you're chastising me for my dilatory nature. I well remember those times, all too few by my reckoning, when we've been able to be in touch in the literal sense. I hope you can call them to mind fondly as well, in spite of all the years it's been.

With all cousinly affection, and more,

Donald A Murphy

CHAPTER 3 - Gabby and Jen and Rick

When they got back to the Grant house, Gabby left Jen in the living room and went in search of her brother. She found him at the desk in his bedroom. "Is that schoolwork? Or are you just looking for porn?"

"Hey Gab. Schoolwork, I'm afraid. Though if you want to look at some porn with me, there's always room on my lap." He smiled. "How'd it go with Jen?"

Gabby beamed. "Really well. It was like you said, after a couple of minutes we were just the same two kids who shared everything. I'm so glad to have her back!"

"That's great. So, you two have plans for tomorrow or anything?"

"Better than that. She's here now, to have dinner with us."

"Awesome!" said Rick. "We should get downstairs then, not polite to leave her all by herself."

When they got downstairs, Jen looked up shyly at Gabby's handsome brother. "Jen," he said enthusiastically, "it's so good to see you. Gabby's missed you so much, and when she's not happy, I'm not either. Hope you won't be a stranger."

"Thanks Rick," said Jen. "I've missed...Gabby too. I hope we'll be seeing a lot more of each other."

"Great!" said Rick. "Listen, Jen, Dad's not going to be home tonight—sorry, Gab, forgot to mention it, he called while you were out—you know how it is, Jen, I'm sure your father's missed lots of dinners on Foundation business, but Gabby and I do most of the cooking anyway, so that won't make much difference. You wanna come hang out in the kitchen while we see what we can fix up?"

"You have to let me help too," said Jen. "I'm no good at watching other people work."

"Well, you should practice!" replied Rick. "That's an important skill to master. But I'm happy to have you pitch in too. How 'bout you, Gab?"

"Guest's choice," said Gabby, firmly. "If Jen wants to help, that's what she gets to do."

So the three young people went to the kitchen to begin dinner preparations. While Rick cleared up a few dirty dishes and cleaned the work space, Gabby and Jen went to the refrigerator to see what was available and to discuss possible options. After a few moments, Rick noticed that their voices had dropped to a whisper, and there were definitely giggles bubbling up. He smiled to himself. This was more like it. His sister was happy again, and Jen was the reason why. That would've been enough to earn his gratitude, even if he'd never noticed Jen before, or given a moment's consideration to the powerful charms of her face, figure, and personality. But he'd always liked Jen, and had often thought of how attractive she was, so he was not only glad that she'd revived Gabby's spirits, he was thankful on his own behalf that she was here now, and they might have a chance to get better acquainted. If what Gabby had told him earlier was true...

"You ladies come to any decision on what we're fixing?" he called over his shoulder to them.

"Well," said Gabby, "there's plenty of stuff here for a nice salad, and we thought chicken parmigiana would be pretty easy."

"Easy for you, since I'm the chicken parm pro here," laughed Rick. "Okay, you two do the salad and I'll take care of the chicken."

"Could you show Jen the knives and cutting boards and such?" asked Gabby. "I want to go see if we've got a decent bottle of wine to go along with it."

"Good idea," said Rick. "But no fair opening the bottles to sample them before you get back."

Gabby rolled her eyes and headed to the wine racks down in the basement.

While Rick helped Jen find the utensils she'd need for salad prep, he said, "You know, Jen, it really is great you being here. Not just because you've cheered Gabby up so much. Having the two of you together, whispering and giggling..."

"We weren't giggling, were we? God, that's so embarrassing!"

"No, not at all," said Rick. "I love hearing it. It's like old times, reminds me that Gabby's not the only one who's missed you."

Jen smiled shyly. "I always thought I was just Gabby's annoying friend to you."

"The only annoying thing about you was that you always seemed to want me to leave. But Gabby kind of hinted that maybe I'd...misinterpreted things, when we were younger."

"That's possible," said Jen. She started cutting up the vegetables for the salad. "I've missed Gabby an awful lot," she said. Then, in a softer voice, she continued, "And I've missed you too, Rick."

"That's nice to hear, Jen. I think we should all try to make it so that we don't miss each other any more."

"How's dinner coming?" said Gabby as she returned from the basement. "We've got a couple of bottles of a decent chianti classico here, should be good with the meal."

"Great, I'll get working on the chicken," said Rick.

"So, Jen, did you give Rick his present?"

Jen blushed furiously. "Gabby!" she hissed.

"What present?" asked Rick.

"Oh, nothing, just a keepsake she wanted you to have. Sorry, Jen, I forgot, you were saving that for dessert, weren't you? Well, the cat's out of the bag now, so I'll give you a hint, Rick. Jen showed it to me. I loved it, and I know you're going to love it too."

"Interesting," said Rick. "Thanks, Jen, that's really nice of you to think of me."

Jen continued chopping vegetables without looking up. Her cheeks flamed red. "I'm not sure I can give it to you now. But somebody's going to get it!" she muttered.

Gabby hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm sorry, sweetie, I couldn't resist. You were always so much fun to tease! How I've missed making you blush!"

Jen paused in her chopping, chuckled, wiped a tear from her eye, and smiled at Gabby. "You always did have that wicked streak, Gabby Grant. If I didn't love you so much I'd think you were just a little c-u-next-Tuesday!"

"Okay, girls," said Rick. "Amusing as it is to see you two fight, why don't you move it into the other room so I can finish making dinner without any distractions? But get that bottle of wine open and pour me a splash before you go."

Rick smiled as he watched the two girls go hand-in-hand to the living room. He was so glad to see them together, to see the closeness of their earlier years re-established, and seemingly increased. They were acting like...more than just friends. Or so he hoped, as he also hoped that he and Jen might soon be more than friends.

The dinner went well. It was nothing fancy, but tasty and satisfying. And the important part of the meal, the conversation and companionship, was everything they could wish. Jen was over her embarrassment, and whenever she looked at Rick or at Gabby, she saw in their eyes the same sparkle of love and desire she knew was in her own.

The second bottle of wine was nearing its end when Rick began clearing the dishes from the table. "Sit still, ladies," he commanded gruffly. "This is man's work."

When he was in the kitchen, safely out of earshot, Gabby leaned over to Jen and asked, "Do you need me to leave for a bit so you can have your moment with Rick?"

Jen stroked Gabby's cheek. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Gabby took Jen's hand and kissed it. "I love you, Jen Keller. And I love my brother. Rick and I, we're pretty close."

"You always seemed to be. I envied that."

"Well, we're even closer than we used to be. So if you love us both—you do love us both, right Jen?" Jen nodded, took Gabby's hand, kissed it, and held it against her cheek. "Then I'm happy—more than happy, thrilled—to share you with Rick. And I know he would say the same thing."

Just then, Rick bustled back into the room. "I've got some espresso going, and I found some frozen cannoli, just have to nuke them for a minute or two. Not great, but the nearest Italian bakery is at least a two hour round-trip."

"Microwave cannoli sound fine," said Jen, as she stood up from the table. "But first, I want to give you your gift." Putting her hands on his broad shoulders, she raised her mouth to his and kissed him deeply, just as she had kissed his sister earlier that day.

Rick didn't hesitate to return the kiss; he clasped her body to his, delighting in the feel of her firm young breasts against his torso. Jen's hands slid down his arms, moved onto his back, and clutched his firm ass. As she pulled him toward her, she could feel his dick swelling against her. She knew she wanted to free it from the prison of his pants, to see it stand up proudly searching for her, to touch and taste it, to bury it in her hungry pussy. Almost independently of her thought, her right hand moved from Rick's splendid buttock and reached around behind her until she touched Gabby.

Gabby took her hand and kissed it ardently. She then stood and wrapped her arms around her friend and her brother, pressing herself against Jen's back. How wonderful it felt to press her crotch against Jen's warm, shapely ass! To bury her face in Jen's lustrous auburn hair, and kiss the soft skin of her slender neck. And to have Jen respond so exactly as she would wish, thrusting her ass back against her pubis, sighing as she craned her neck to allow for more and ever more kisses.

Without removing his lips from Jen's, Rick said softly, "We should go to my room. I put clean sheets on the bed today."

Not wanting to lose contact even for an instant, the three young lovers moved slowly toward the stairs. Jen reached one hand up to the back of Rick's head, not permitting him to break off their kiss. Her other hand found Gabby's soft, silky hair. Oh, my beautiful Gabrielle! thought Jen, as she caressed her friend and marveled at the feel of her warm lips upon her throat. How much she wanted to feel those lips upon her own, and suckling her nipples, and pressing their kisses on her clit. She was surprised, not shocked, but joyously surprised, by the strength of her passion for both twins. She had wanted Rick for years, shyly and girlishly when they were younger, but with a growing hunger as they had matured and she had begun experiencing the wonders of sex. And those experiences had also opened her to an unexpected, but altogether delightful, desire to touch and taste Gabby's lovely body as well. That both twins returned her feelings, and wanted as passionately to make love with her as she did with them, made her almost weep with joy.

Suddenly, her feet were off the floor, and Rick was carrying her upstairs in his arms. Gabby led the way, holding her by the hand. Almost before she knew it, Jen was on Rick's bed, and Rick and Gabby were undressing her, unbuttoning her blouse, unzipping her jeans, fondling her breasts as they removed her bra. And while the twins were undressing her, they were not neglecting each other. Gabby helped Rick pull his t-shirt over his head, they kissed as he fumbled with the fly of Gabby's pants, she massaged his cock through his jeans as he sought to unbutton them, he fondled her beautiful breasts as she removed her top. Jen's erotic longing swelled to new heights as she realized that not only would she soon receive Rick's manhood into her mouth and pussy, not only taste Gabby's fragrant and doubtless delicious cunt, but that the twins would be enjoying each other as well. How right it seemed, that these two whom she loved so much, should also love and desire each other!

Rick's pants were down around his ankles now, and Jen could see his cock straining against his briefs. How she wanted to free it, to see and touch it! Reaching up, she pulled down the waistband of Rick's underwear and his dick sprang out, fully erect. How lovely it was! thought Jen, as she took hold of it with her right hand. As she did, Gabby's hand reached over and joined hers. Their two hands encircled the thick shaft, leaving the beautiful cock head open to view.

Gabby leaned down and kissed Jen. "Oh god, Jen, don't you want to suck on it? Kiss it, and lick it, and take as much of it in your mouth as you can?"

Jen reached her arm around Gabby's neck and pulled her close, kissing her mouth, and chin, and cheeks. "Oh fuck yes Gabby, god I want it in my mouth. And I want it in my pussy, and between my tits, on my belly, in my ass, everywhere. And you too, I want you on me, and in me, and to be in you too." As Jen spoke, Gabby's hand fondled her breast, then slid down her belly and caressed her cunt. Jen's hips thrust upward as she squirmed, trying to assist Gabby's finger in opening her labia and entering her vagina.

"Let me eat you, Jen," Gabby pleaded. "Let me eat you while you suck Ricky's cock. I want to make you cum while you're sucking him off. I want you to cum, and I want him to cum in your mouth, and I want to kiss you and taste his cum in your mouth and for you to taste your pussy on my mouth."

Together, Jen and Gabby pulled the unresisting Rick down onto the bed. As he lay on his back, Jen kissed him on the mouth, then moved down to get her first taste of his powerful prick. Gabby held it upright for her as she kissed the head, swirling her tongue around it before taking it into her mouth. Rick gasped, "Oh fuck Jen, fuck...fuck," as he stroked her hair. Jen felt another hand gently separating her legs, and soft lips kissing her thighs. She looked and saw Gabby's face approaching her crotch. Then Gabby's tongue was licking her clit and probing her labia. Jen's hand moved to assist her in opening her nether lips. How she wanted that tongue in her pussy! She clutched Gabby's head to hold her mouth firmly in place while she rotated her hips, rubbing her clit against Gabby's lips. She could scarcely believe how quickly she'd arrived almost at the peak of her pleasure; it was as if an immense wave was rushing toward her, she could see and hear and feel nothing else. Then it crashed over her as she clutched Gabby's face to her cunt and sucked hard on the rigid cock, wanting, needing it to explode and fill her mouth with cum.

Almost desperate with longing, Jen continued clutching Gabby's head with one hand while the other pumped her brother's rod. She wanted to beg him to cum, but she couldn't bear the thought of removing her mouth from his dick in order to speak the words, so she silently willed him to obey, to fill her mouth, while she pumped and sucked and ground her clit against Gabby's lips.

And then it happened, Rick gasped mightily and a powerful stream of cum jetted into her mouth. Another wave of orgasm swept over her as the cock in her mouth throbbed and danced and spurted for what seemed an eternity, but was finished all too quickly. Her hand relaxed its hold on Gabby's head; her cheek lay against Rick's firm lower abdomen, his prick still quite firm also, and still quite firmly held in her mouth. Slowly, gently, she rubbed his balls and stroked his shaft, listening to his moans of pleasure, not wanting the moment to end.

Then Gabby was there, licking her brother's manhood, her tongue probing Jen's lips, and the two girls were kissing, deeply, passionately. Though Rick's cock slipped from her mouth, Jen kept hold of it and continued to stroke and massage it. Gabby broke off the kiss, and Jen watched, fascinated, as she gave a quick suck to her brother's dick, then straddled his head so that he could eat her pussy. As he happily slurped away at her box, Gabby arched her back, then bent forward to resume sucking him. Her hand went to Jen's wet and willing cunt, her middle finger hooking in to hold her hand in place as she frigged Jen's clitoris.

123456...8