A Sensual Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna leaned forward and stroked my hair. "Please do. But don't neglect poor Herbert. His cock hasn't been in any mouth other than mine for weeks. And that was just a one-off at a faculty party, wasn't it dear?" Herbert nodded. "A rather cute young woman from the history department, a new girl, came on to him. The three of us crowded into one of the bathrooms, it should've been quite exciting. Unfortunately, she did a rather perfunctory job of eating my pussy before she sucked Herbert off. Neither of us were terribly satisfied."

I had been stroking Herbert's balls and shaft with one hand and her lovely tits with the other while she told this anecdote. I gave a quick suck to his cockhead before saying, "If she was the last woman to eat your pussy, I should get started on it right away. You certainly deserve more than a few perfunctory licks."

Both smiled their agreement, and very shortly I was alternating between sucking on Herbert's delighted and delightful dick and burrowing my tongue into her fragrant and tasty twat. I kept a hand on each, so that I could stroke Herbert's rod when I wasn't sucking it, and finger-fuck Donna's cunt when I wasn't licking her clit. How lovely it was, seeing the two of them embrace as their pleasure mounted! Donna came quite quickly; she is easily aroused and eager to climax, but when she chooses, she can maintain herself at fever-pitch for an extended period. This first time, she was very anxious to taste my pussy, so after her initial orgasm, she briefly assisted me in fellating her husband, then slid down between my legs. Such a talented tongue! My clit was on fire almost immediately. Her thumb slid easily into my dripping pussy, her middle finger found its way into my asshole, I could barely keep that marvelous cock in my mouth, the sensations were so intense. Thank goodness, Herbert grasped my head and began rocking his hips, pumping that precious prick in and out of my mouth. I was cumming, my thighs clutching Donna's face to me, when Herbert's dick began to throb and pulse, and his warm, salty load filled my mouth. I wanted to share it with both of them, but it was so difficult to keep from greedily swallowing it all down!

As my orgasm subsided, I released Donna's head, and after a few more licks of my clit and pussy lips, she moved up to join me in caressing Herbert's softening prick. We kissed deeply, and she was delighted at how much of his cum I'd been able to save for her. She clutched me to her, tonguing as much of the semen from my mouth into her own as she could, then moved up to kiss her husband and share the treat with him. Herbert held her close as they stroked and fondled each other; then, as their excitement rose again, he urged her to climb higher so that he could eat her pussy.

While he ate her, my hands ran over the soft skin of her butt-cheeks. My touch delighted her, and she encouraged me to find her tender asshole and fuck it with my finger. How she squirmed! My other hand was once again stroking Herbert's cock; his delight at the taste of Donna's pussy and the obvious pleasure he felt from my touch caused the desired response, as his tool grew once more to its full proportions. I mounted him, and my cunt was so wet and welcoming that he slid home easily, in spite of his girth. My right hand was still engaged in finger-fucking Donna's asshole, my left hand moved to fondle her exquisite breast, while I moved up and down on that cock which had so recently filled my mouth. Up, all but the very tip of his dick out of my pussy, down, the entire shaft rammed home, up, then down, slowly at first, but the pace increasing rapidly as our excitement rose. My hips rolled forward on the down stroke, grinding my clit against his body, Donna leaned back against me so we could kiss, and suddenly we were cumming. Who came first is impossible to say; it was as though the room was filled with Orgasm, a sensual fluid in which we all swam and shuddered and moaned ecstatically. We were simply unaware of anything other than the spasms of pleasure which took control of our bodies.

While not an absolutely typical evening in the Anderson household, it was a good introduction to their attitude toward sex, and over the past few weeks we've had a number of other sessions of similar intensity. Donna, like most sexually experienced women, generally finds it easy to cum several times in quick succession, and regards anything less than three climaxes as a bit of a disappointment. Herbert too, though in his mid forties, seems to feel that any sexual encounter should entail at least two orgasms for him. The first he tends to treat as a mere palate cleanser, which, once accomplished, permits him to focus on prolonging the excitement for himself and his partner, or more usually, partners. Why, on another night recently, he had fucked Donna quite thoroughly while she ate me, and then he and I engaged in a soixante-neuf; I came, and came, and came, and simply kept cumming, losing count completely, before finally—finally!—he relented and filled my mouth with his sweet cream. Donna had been fingering herself while she watched, and told me that she was just about to push me aside and finish the job herself when he at last exploded. I was quite thankful that she hadn't acted, as it would have been very frustrating to expend all that effort and be cheated of my reward!

So, like you, I have been keeping busy; life, as they say, goes on. Sex with the Andersons has been wonderful, but talented and attractive and, yes, affectionate as they are, it cannot replace what I had with you and Rick and your father (alas that I never had you together with your father!). I continue to think of you, remembering both the shy girl you were and the amazing lover you became, your sweet nature, quick and curious mind, and beautiful, beautiful body. Did I mention your breasts, how much I adore them? How much I miss them, and you, and everything about you?

I must go now; it's late, Charlotte will be up at seven and I have plans for our day, so I must get some rest. I will write again soon, and expect to hear more from you. I don't doubt you will have wonderful news to share regarding your visit with Jen. Until then, remember how much I love you Gabby, and that I remain,

Yours ever, in all ways,

Michelle

CHAPTER 9 - Gabby Visits Jen: Rick and Gabby on the Way to the Train

Travel to and from Spendthrift Island required careful planning. The only way to reach the mainland was of course by boat, so each family owned at least one small craft suitable for crossing the five miles of sometimes treacherous open water. A day-trip to the mainland for shopping could be undertaken by one person, but when a planned outing would keep the traveler away for longer, they would generally have another family member ferry them ashore, so that the others would have use of the boat while they were gone.

So when Gabby decided to go visit Jen at her school, she enlisted Rick to take her ashore. "Just drop me at the marina and I'll get to the train station," she'd said. "It's only a few miles."

"I know you can walk it, but I'd really rather take you there. It's bad enough you're going to be away all weekend. I'd like to hold off the good-bye as long as we can."

Excited as Gabby was by the prospect of seeing Jen, and meeting her hot (according to Jen) roommate Amy, she was in no hurry to be parted from her brother. So they loaded the family motor scooter (which they'd used for years on short hops around the island) onto the boat so that, once ashore, Rick could drive Gabby to the station. Fortunately, both Grant twins had learned from their father how to travel light; whenever they'd accompanied him on a journey, whether camping in the mountains or "roughing it" in a big-city hotel, he'd been a stickler for bringing only what was absolutely necessary. Gabby was thus able to fit all she'd need for her three days away into one smallish backpack, easy to walk with, and of course easy to ride double on a motor scooter with.

The weather was calm that Thursday morning, so Rick planned an hour for the crossing—at least half an hour longer than it should take—plus fifteen minutes to get from the marina to the train station, with time to spare for good-byes before Gabby's train would depart at ten. Gabby was ready to go even earlier, so she'd coaxed him down to the landing shortly before eight, despite his complaint that he hadn't had a proper breakfast.

"I'll buy you breakfast in town," said Gabby. "That way you won't have dirty dishes to clean up. And I won't have to worry about missing my train."

"All right, all right," grumbled Rick. "I suppose the sooner I get rid of you, the sooner you'll stop bossing me around."

Gabby laughed. "I'll miss you too, Ricky. But at least if we leave early, we can relax and enjoy the trip together."

Once the gear was all stowed, they cast off and headed out for the crossing. The twins stood side-by-side at the helm of the boat, and Rick put his arm around his sister as she leaned against him. Kissing her lightly on her soft hair, he said, "It sure is going to be boring without you here all weekend. You have to let Jen know that I'm there with you in spirit."

"You know, you could write to her. You've got her email address. I'm sure she'd rather you tell her directly rather than have me relay the message."

"I do write to her, and she writes back. But it's one thing to read an email that says I kiss you a thousand times and another thing entirely to have you deliver a kiss for me."

"Well, I guess there'll be enough kissing—and other stuff—that I can say one or two of them are from you." Gabby was thoughtful for a minute. "So, what are you going to do with yourself while I'm gone? When was the last time you went three days without sex?"

"To tell the truth," said Rick, "I don't think I ever have, not since I found out about it. We are counting masturbation, right?"

"We have to, don't we? It's like that movie line, don't knock it, it's sex with someone I love."

"So then the answer is never, and when you get back on Tuesday, I'm guessing it'll still be never. Won't be half as much fun, won't be a quarter as much fun, but at least I'll be able to concentrate when I'm trying to work."

Gabby smiled wickedly. "I just thought of something we could do while I'm out there. Won't be exactly like being together, but will be pretty naughty."

"Are you going to say what, or make me guess?"

"Three guesses, first two don't count."

"Okay, not exactly like being together, but still naughty. So we'd be able to see each other?" Gabby smiled. "Are you talking about video chat? While you and Jen are having sex?"

"My brother is so smart! Got it on the first try!" Gabby hugged him. "But you'd have to join in, you'd have to jerk off so that we can see you."

"Well, I don't think I could watch you and Jen do a porn show without jerking off."

"But you'll have to be careful not to cum on your keyboard. That could be catastrophic!" The twins laughed together.

"Are you sure Jen would be up for it?" asked Rick. "And what about her roommate, you haven't even met her."

"Okay, okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but it's something to think about, right? I mean, I'm sure you'd like to see us naked, right?"

"Only as often as possible."

"Well, I like seeing your sweet tush too, and I bet Jen is missing the sight of you by now as well. And if Amy is anything like Jen said, well, she'll at least be okay with us doing it. But we'll try to get her to join in." Gabby looked around. By this time, they were about half way to the mainland; there were no other boats out on the water. "Why don't you cut the engine, Rick?"

Rick looked puzzled. "I thought you were in a hurry to get to the station, don't want to be late."

Gabby put her hand on her brother's crotch. "Cut the engine, will you? I want to do a proper good-bye. This is better than the train station."

"Gabby Grant, you are amazing," said Rick as he cut the throttle and took his sister in his arms. As the twins kissed, Gabby began unfastening Rick's pants, itching to get hold of his powerful prick, which was already fully aroused. Rick too was busy, his hands under Gabby's t-shirt, caressing the soft skin of her back, her sides and breasts. Oh, those lovely tits! He pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it aside, then bent and began kissing and licking her nipples.

Gabby leaned back to allow her brother better access to her bosom. How she loved it when he stroked and kissed and licked her tits, how each tiny, gentle bite on her nipples inflamed her clit! By now, she had his cock free from his pants, and she dropped to her knees in front of him. God, she wanted that dick in her mouth! She pushed his pants down so that she could cup his beautiful balls while she licked his rod from its base to its head, then kissed down one side, up the other, and took it in her mouth. With her free hand, she undid her own pants, slid her hand under the waistband of her panties to give her clit a quick flick, then another, more slowly, before moving her hand back up to stroke the shaft of her brother's dick.

Rick groaned with pleasure, and put his hands on his sister's lovely shoulders. Her skin was exquisite, so smooth and soft, yielding to the touch yet firm underneath, firm with the strength of her well-toned but feminine body. Simply touching that skin was such joy; how lucky he was, that she let him, that she wanted him, to touch every part of her, to fondle and kiss and lick and frig and suck her tits and her pussy and her ass and every other space around and between them! And now he was on his knees, and the two sibs were kissing again, passionately, Gabby's hands clutching Rick's head, Rick's hands pushing her pants and underwear down, squeezing her ass-cheeks, pulling them apart and sliding his fingers along the marvelous crack. Her back arched, thrusting her ass back and exposing her twat to the explorations of those fingers. How wet her pussy was already! A finger slid in with ease, withdrew, then entered again accompanied by another. Oh fuck, she wanted his cock!

Gabby turned her ass toward her brother, lowered her forearms to the deck of the boat and dropped her head on her arms, raising her ass to the perfect doggy-style position. Rick's arm went around her, his hand clutching at her cunt, parting the labia, frigging her clit. With his other hand, he directed his dick into that magnificent slit, and Gabby gasped as it sank home.

And now the twins began stroking in rhythm, slowly at first, Gabby's precious ass moving back to meet each onward thrust of her brother's strong hips, burying his cock deep in her pussy, then sliding all but the head out as each swung back. Then together again, once more his shaft filling her cunt, while his right hand fingered her clit and his left hand rubbed her beautiful breasts. Their pace quickened, each thrust bringing them closer to the culmination of their pleasure.

Suddenly, Gabby gasped and reached up to clutch the hand stroking her clit. Her ass remained pressed back, back against her brother, his cock entirely buried in her throbbing pussy. A loud, guttural groan was torn from Rick as his balls pumped, and pumped, and pumped his cum into his sister.

Slowly, the two began to relax. Rick rested his head on Gabby's back, then began applying soft, tender kisses to her shoulder blades and spine. "Oh, Gabby," he crooned. "Gabby, Gabby, my beautiful, amazing, incredible sister. I love you so much." His right hand pressed lightly on her delectable vulva, his left hand softly fondled her heavenly tits. Gabby pressed her ass back against him and rotated her hips slowly, massaging his softening prick as it gradually retreated from its haven in her vagina.

"I'd say this counts as a public fuck, wouldn't you, Rick?" asked Gabby. "Anybody on shore with a telescope, or a decent pair of binoculars, could've gotten a pretty good show."

Rick laughed. "You are wicked! You are just a dirty-minded little thing, aren't you? How I love you! Come here, you," he cried, hoisting her up from the deck so they could embrace. "I hope somebody did get a good show. You are so beautiful, it's a crime that people don't get to see you naked all the time." He held her close, rubbing her ass and fingering her pussy as he kissed her. "In fact," he said, "I think when we get to shore, the first person we see, I'm telling them, My sister's got the most beautiful tits in the world. And you can show them!"

"Only if you'll show them the world's most amazing cock."

"Deal," replied Rick. "Course, we might miss your train, what with getting arrested and all."

"Ah, well, some other time then, I guess," laughed Gabby. As they got back into their clothes and Rick started the boat up again, Gabby said, "So, brother dear, are you glad I made us leave early? Was it worth your while?"

Rick grinned. "From now on, my motto is, Whatever Gabby wants, Gabby gets." He pulled her close to him and they kissed. "Next time, I think we should leave two hours early instead of just one. Make sure you get your money's worth too!"

When they got to the marina and tied up the boat, Rick hoisted the scooter onto the dock while Gabby steadied the boat. Climbing to the dock, she said to her brother, "You want to stop at the diner to eat? Remember, I'm buying."

"Why don't we just go to the station? There's a good coffee place across the street. All fair trade stuff, and they have a pain au chocolate that melts in your mouth."

"Okay then," said Gabby, as she settled herself on the scooter behind her brother. "Driver, to the station! And don't spare the horses!"

When they arrived at the depot, there were still forty minutes before Gabby's train was scheduled to leave, so they ordered coffee and pastry in the shop across the street and sat by the window to watch the passersby. Living as they did on what was essentially a private island, with no stores and a population of perhaps twenty-five people spread over its seven square miles, the street traffic in even a small southern New Jersey town was quite a spectacle to the Grant twins. Just ordinary people going about their lives, shopping, stopping at street corners to chat, pushing baby strollers, but for Rick and Gabby, who knew every resident of Spendthrift Island, and often went days without seeing more than a couple of them, the sight of so many strangers at once was pleasurably exotic. They pointed out people to each other, taking turns guessing what their names might be, or what type of work they did. "That guy is definitely a Henry, and he's either an accountant or a mortician," said Rick of one man.

"He looks more like a Jacob to me," said Gabby. "But he does have an accounting vibe to him. What about her?" she asked, pointing to a very attractive red-headed woman striding briskly down the street.

"Wow," said Rick. "How can she walk so fast in those heels? But a pace like that, she's definitely an executive type. Finance? No, petro-chem. Those guys tend to be pretty macho, a woman would have to work twice as hard in order to have any chance to get ahead. And she wants to get ahead."

After fifteen minutes or so of this, Gabby excused herself to go use the restroom. Rick was surprised when she returned scarcely a minute later. "Rick, come here, I've got to show you something!"

Rick followed Gabby to the back of the shop, where a short corridor led past the kitchen. There were three doors, all labeled simply Rest Room. "What did you want to show me?" asked Rick.