A Sensual Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He needn't have worried. Though he did cum almost immediately, the hot, sticky cum spurting up and splashing down on his belly, his thighs, his hand, and dripping into his pubic hair, he found that with the cock in his lap no longer distracting him he could fully concentrate on enjoying, and giving enjoyment to, the cock in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head, kissed up and down the shaft, stroked Murph's heavy balls with his cum-covered hand.

"Ah, that was a grand splooge indeed, lad," said Murph. He reached down, scooped up some of the cum from Rick's belly, and brought it to his mouth. "Mmmm, a tasty treat." He pulled his cock from Rick's mouth, wiped the rest of the cum onto it, and plunged it back in. "Now get ready me boy, there's a load here all set for delivery!"

Rick began pumping Murph's dick with his right hand while stroking and lightly squeezing his balls with his left. Murph responded, grabbing Rick's head with both hands and thrusting his hips forward as he exploded in orgasm. A torrent of his love juice filled Rick's mouth to overflowing, but Rick kept sucking and stroking that heavenly, throbbing cock. He wanted to wring every drop of cum from that magnificent tube of pleasure. He was thrilled by Murph's gasps of enjoyment, fully as much as he'd been thrilled to hear such gasps from Michelle and Gabby and Jen when his tongue or hands or cock had helped bring them to climax. Giving such pleasure was almost more pleasurable than pleasure itself!

Gradually, Murph's love-spasms subsided, and his dick began its slow descent to the unaroused state. Rick continued stroking, squeezing, and sucking it, making sure that no drop of his friend's mouth-watering jizz was left behind. "God, Murph," he finally muttered, "I've tasted my own cum before, but this was so different. I felt like I just couldn't get enough of it!"

"Have you never sucked a dick before then, lad?"

"Never. Honest. I've only had sex with girls till now."

"You've a natural talent for it then, me boy. But anyway, tisn't all that different really. It's just being attentive to who you're with, and being open to enjoying sensations. We're all just creatures with bodily needs, you know, and cocks and clits alike can only go for so long before they need a good rub-down." He smiled. "And that was a mighty good rub-down you just gave this poor little fellow!"

"I wouldn't call him little, not even when he's off duty like this," said Rick, stroking Murph's languid but still firm and thick cock. "I couldn't get the half of him into my mouth."

Murph grinned. "Ah, but 'twas the important half you got in, and you took good care of the other half as well." He took a deep breath and stretched, yawning cavernously. "Christ, it hasn't half been a hard night. With all the excitement, I hadn't noticed before, but I'm positively knackered. D'ye mind if I toddle over and lay meself down?"

"Please, go ahead. But before you go to sleep could you tell me...oh, I don't know...where are you from? What have you been doing since you left there? How did you happen to be down at the marina on such a nasty night, when you don't have a boat of your own? And...well, I can see you're older than me...but your balls are bald!"

"Tisn't much that you ask, is it now, boyo?" laughed Murph. "But I suppose we're well-acquainted enough already that I can answer a few simple questions. First off, I'm from a little town you've likely never heard of, in the west of Ireland, in County Clare. Lisdoonvarna, though it's been a dozen years or more since I've seen it, and even as a lad I spent most of me days away, roaming along the coast from Fanore down to the Cliffs of Moher. Ever since I can remember, I always wanted to be in sight of the sea. And once me mother died, rest her soul, there was naught to keep me even that close to home, so rather than just watch the sea, I went out upon it. First on small fishing boats, that hardly lost sight of the shore, then bigger fishermen, that went all over the north Atlantic. And finally on merchant ships, freighters, that sailed to the States from Cobh, and Bristol, and Liverpool. But a few years of that was wearing; you spend so little time in port, you don't see as much of the world as you might think. The sea is grand, and to be on shore and hear the waves crashing, and see the tide coming in and going out, is life and music to me. But when you're out in the middle of it, day after day, there's a bloody sameness to it that tires your soul. Until of course a storm comes up, and you're perhaps fighting to save your boat, and your life."

"Sounds exciting!"

"Well, it is that, but there's good excitements and some that aren't so good. Spotting a pretty girl across the street, and flashing her a smile, and having her smile back, and then sauntering over to make her acquaintance, and all that goes on from there, now that's a good bit of fun, and if you're at all fortunate there's some real excitement to be had too...but a storm at sea, well, it gets your blood racing and your mind whirling, and you maybe find you're able to do things you never thought you could, but when it's over...well, when it's over, if you've so much as a lick of sense, you'll be saying to yourself, Judas Priest man, how is it you're not dead? And after you've said that to yourself two or three times (though in my case it was more like twenty-two or three), you start to think that maybe a life on shore wouldn't be so bad. So last time I got to port, near two years back, I took me wages and looked for a landsman's job. Which brings me to your question about the hairless state of me johnson. Do you have a computer handy?"

"My laptop's over there on the desk."

"Ah, well, come over here for a bit and I'll show you something." Murph booted up the computer, opened a browser window and entered a web address. After a moment, a video started playing, and Rick could see a dimly-lit barroom. The view panned over to a very attractive couple seated together in a booth. They were chatting indistinctly and looking around at the other patrons.

"The sound's not so good here," said Murph, "as this was a real pub, not a stage set, so we didn't do a proper microphone set-up. But I think you'll be able to tell what's going on."

The camera moved closer to the couple in the booth. The man seemed to be pointing out a particular person; the girl looked in the direction he indicated, smiled, and turned back to her partner. The camera moved down, below the level of the table, and Rick could clearly see that the girl was stroking the guy's thick and very erect cock. She then stood and walked off-camera, looking back at her partner and licking her fingers, while the guy grabbed his cock and wanked it rhythmically as he watched her walk away.

The camera panned to follow the girl as she approached a dark-haired young man, sitting alone. The young man looked up, smiling at the girl, and Rick immediately recognized Murph. The girl spoke briefly to Murph, who turned and raised his glass, presumably to the young woman's companion. Murph rose from his table and accompanied the girl back to her booth, where the man stood up in the act of putting his still-rampant dick away, and the three exited the bar together.

Murph paused the movie. "So you see, for the last twelve month or so, I've been a bit of a film star." He grinned. "Though not in anything you'd see at the local multi-plex. At first I just sort of trimmed the hair short, for it's true what Kumar said, it totally makes your johnson look bigger. But for me last film—the one we was just looking at—the girl who was the star wanted us totally bald down there. And she was the boss, producing, directing, everything but holding the camera...no, I take that back, there's a few shots she wasn't in, just me and the other fella, where she did the camera work too. It was funny as hell to be grinding away with this guy, wanking him or sucking his dick, and notice the naked woman holding the camera on us. Anyway, as I was saying, she was the boss, so when she said we needed to be shaved, we got shaved. And waxed."

"How was that?" asked Rick.

"It hurt like the dickens," said Murph. "But fortunately, the make-up girl who helped me knew the best way to distract a fella from the pain." He heaved a sigh and smiled thoughtfully. "Ah, she was a grand lass. What a blow-job she gave! And you know, once the stinging stops, it feels really nice having just skin down there. I'm thinking I'll maybe look her up when I need another waxing."

"Okay," said Rick. "So, you've been a sailor, and a porn star, but how did you happen to be at the marina on such a nasty day? You didn't have a boat to look after, did you?"

"Ah well, no, I didn't, not as such. But I didn't just 'happen' to be there neither. I'd sort of, well, followed your father there."

Rick was taken aback, but Murph quickly continued.

"No, no lad, 'twere nothing nefarious. I've known of your father for some time, and I'd heard he was to be at that bit of a conference in town, and I'd hoped to meet him there. But I'd missed me chance—there was this girl, you see, caused me a bit of a delay, though not as much as I might've wished, if you catch my meaning—so I hurried after him down to the marina and introduced meself to him just as he was about to cast off. Delayed him a bit. More than a bit. Quite a bit, in fact, so it's likely my fault that he didn't get back here before the storm hit."

"How did you delay him? And why?" asked Rick.

"Well, the why is because I wanted to meet him, having heard about him you see, and the work he does with the Foundation, and was hoping maybe he'd take me on as a sort of trainee or jack-of-all-work. I haven't much schooling, you know, but I'm pretty handy, and have gotten a rough sort of education out in the world, so I think I could be useful to him." He paused for a bit. "As for the how, well that was perhaps a trifle devious. I said I had something I needed to show him. You know that bit of a boathouse at the foot of the pier there?" Rick nodded. "Well, I asked him to step over there, as that's where what I needed to show him would be."

"What was it?" asked Rick.

Murph smiled broadly. "The same as I showed you just a few minutes since, me own sturdy John Thomas. And I told him that as an admirer of his work, I'd long wanted to meet him, and having accomplished that, I'd now like to meet his Mr Peter, and pay it me respects, and if this was a convenient time and place, it'd be done. All the time, of course, I was wanking me own, making it plain that me intentions were serious. So he opened his fly, out pops his very respectable and obviously interested cock, and I dropped to me knees and sucked the bejesus right out of it!"

Rick laughed. "Damn Murph. You're pretty darn sure of yourself. Does anyone ever say No to you, or is it just that us Grant men are such pushovers?"

"Ah well, me boy, I won't say it's infallible, but I'd say most times if there's a pussy I've an itch for, or a dick I'd like to scratch, they tend to fall into me hands, you might say. And if they don't, well, there'll likely be another one around the corner, eh?"

"Maybe that's been true for you. Not sure if the rest of us are quite so successful."

Murph shrugged. "Being successful just means not minding the failures, or keeping score. If this one doesn't work out, you go on to the next. It's no reflection on you, just a bit of bad luck, or bad timing. But speaking of bad timing, that's almost what it was with your father. By the time I'd swallowed his load—he's a strong man, he is, and hard as his dick was it took quite a bit of coaxing before it gave up the fight and delivered me reward—the storm was kicking up. We walked back to his boat, and I could see that this was not a night for one man to be crossing the water alone, so I jumped aboard and did what was needed to get him back here safely."

"Thanks for that," said Rick. "We're kind of fond of him here."

"Well, the world would be a poorer place indeed without such men as Dr Grant. But tell me now, something I've been curious about since I first heard of the Foundation, why Spendthrift? Seems an odd sort of a name."

Rick laughed. "That's partly my dad's odd sense of humor. This island used to be called Waterman's Island; you'll still see that name on a lot of maps. But back around 1900, maybe a little before, a big robber-baron industrialist bought it, as a gift for his mistress. She was keen on landscape architecture, had seen the island and told him oh, the wonderful things she could do with it. So he bought it, said, it's yours, go to town. Well, the work got started, and after awhile, the rumors too: that she was supervising the workmen a little bit more closely than was quite proper. And then, on top of that, the bills for all the work started coming in, and he blew a gasket. Huge shouting match between the two of them. You're going to bankrupt me! and You said it was mine! and I thought you wanted to plant a few trees! and You have no soul! All kinds of stuff, back and forth, then he has a stroke and drops dead."

"Not the way a man would be asking to take his exit."

"No, sir. Anyway, the lawyers descend, his estate to be settled, come to the reading of the will, they find out there's no evidence he'd ever actually deeded the island over to her. So legally, it belonged to his wife."

"Ah, so she was still in the picture?"

"Very much so. They hadn't lived together for a long time, she was originally from California, never liked the east, and had been spending all her time out in New Mexico for, I don't know, five or ten years I guess, but they were still very much married. So, she has no interest in the island, hates the island because of the association with the mistress, but she inherits, and damned if she's gonna let her husband's side bit have it, or anything else she can keep from her. So the mistress sues."

Murph chuckled. "Who would've seen that coming, besides every jackeen on every street corner?"

"Yep. So there were suits, and counter-suits, and finally, years later, they ruled the wife got to keep the island."

"Not much of a surprise there, I should think," said Murph. "The courts of those days not being overly sympathetic to the Other Woman."

"But they did award the mistress several thousand dollars for work that she'd paid for on her own."

"Ah, and where had she come by the money for that, I should wonder?" said Murph.

"No doubt from Mr Robber Baron, but it'd been paid for by checks against an account in her name, so she had a decent case there. Of course, that nearly provoked another suit. The wife wanted to claim that the judge had only ruled in the mistress' favor because he was involved with her in an illicit liaison, the newspapers said. But that never went anywhere."

"So, we've got a rich man, his wife, his mistress, this little bit of a Waterman's Island, and a parcel of lawyers making a pretty penny, no doubt. How does that get us to the Spendthrift Foundation?"

Rick laughed. "Sorry, I've gone the long way around to tell this story. The lawsuits are done, the newspapers want reactions from all the parties, so the wife's lawyer releases a statement, my client has been wronged by her husband, by the courts, by the public press, etc, etc. Says the mistress was a spendthrift who took advantage of an old man in his dotage, got him to waste enormous sums on this worthless speck of an island, and now his client just wants to be left alone. She's done. So the papers publish a recap of the whole affair, including a little map of the island. Only some wag has renamed it from Waterman's Island to Spendthrift Island."

"Which is why you're saying that some maps have the one name, and others, t'other?"

"Correct. Now, when my dad came to set up the Foundation, he told the lawyers to just use the name of the island for the name of the Foundation. Trouble is, he knew the place as Waterman's, but the clerk in the law office used Spendthrift. When my dad saw it, the lawyers said oh, we'll change it, but he said to leave it."

"That may be a bit of marketing genius that's too subtle for the likes of me," said Murph.

"Like I said, my dad's sense of humor. But there was a serious side to it. He figured, anybody who wanted to support the Foundation should have a really good understanding of it, and if they did, they'd see that he ran a tight ship, financially speaking. Pretty much the opposite of spendthrift."

"So it's a bit of an inside joke for those who know the history."

"Right."

"Well, it doesn't seem to have harmed the Foundation at all. Oh," yawned Murph. "Tired as I am, all this chin-wagging has perked me prick right back up. Would you mind coming over here for a bit of a relaxation exercise before I nod off? I'd like you to get a bit more practice at the dick-sucking tonight, and it'd be a treat to me to have your handsome young lap toy pop off in me mouth."

"I'm always happy to follow in my father's footsteps. And that first taste of Irish sausage has definitely left me with a hankering for more."

"Would you be wanting me to suck you off first, so's you can fully attend to Paddy O'Murphy, or are you more eager to see what your father found in the mouth of the Murph?"

"You're the guest, you get to choose," said Rick, with a chuckle.

"Well, then, me vote would be that you lie yourself down here for a nice comfortable sixty-nine, and we'll see if we can't both cum at the same time. And if one should cum first, well, he'll have to suck the other again before breakfast."

"That's a no-lose proposition if I ever heard one," said Rick as he climbed into bed and slid his rigid roger into Murph's waiting mouth.

CHAPTER 12 - Gabby to Michelle

Dear Michelle,

I'm here visiting Jen and her roommate, Amy (wow!). Got some time because they're both dedicated enough to continue being students even when they have a three-day weekend, and they've both vowed that today is their Study Day, but as of 6 PM it'll be back to Playtime. Yay! But that's nine hours away, so I thought I'd use some of my free time to write to you.

It's about a four hour train ride here, so I got in yesterday afternoon. Rick brought me to the train station, and we had a good time on the way. Twice! For some reason, I just felt so wicked yesterday. Maybe it was the anticipation, knowing I was going to see Jen (and when I say "see" you know how much more I mean than that!), hoping that I'd like her roommate as much as she does, and that her roomie would like me. Pretty sure Rick thought I'd planned it because we left so early to get to the train station, but I hadn't, I was just excited and nervous. Anyway, in the boat on the way over to the mainland I started thinking about how beautiful it was out on the water, with the sun, and the breeze, and nobody around, and Ricky's gorgeous butt, and I just got really really horny. And since there was nobody around, I made Rick stop the boat (he was all like, Huh? What? Thought you were in a hurry! Until I started taking off his pants) and we fucked doggy-style right out there in the open. Just the idea of it made me so hot I came almost right away. And Ricky was so cute afterward, he was like, Next time we'll leave even earlier!

Then we got to the train station, plenty early. Sat for awhile with coffee and pastries, looking out the window at the people. It was so nice just to sit with Rick, talking and joking. And then I started thinking, gee, won't be with him for the next three days, and I was getting pretty sentimental. But then I had to go pee.