A Sensual Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby indicated one of the doors. "See?" Rick looked at the door, then back at his sister. She rolled her eyes. "Open it," she said. Rick opened the door, and Gabby pushed him in and closed the door behind them. "They're all single occupancy, so they're gender neutral. And we've still got some time, so I thought we could do a last good-bye."

"Gabrielle Veronica Grant," said Rick in an awed tone, as Gabby unfastened his belt. "You are the most forward, the sluttiest, the most adorable girl in the entire known universe." Gabby had his dick out and was sucking on it hungrily. Rick inhaled sharply. "Wait, wait sweetheart. It's my turn, let's get your pants down and sit you up on the sink." Suiting his actions to the words, Rick quickly had Gabby's pants on the floor and then lifted her up so she was sitting on the (fortunately very sturdy) sink. Kneeling down, he said, "Let me pay homage to the cutest cunt, the prettiest pussy, the tastiest twat, any man has ever been privileged to see," and began kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, stroking, in a word, pleasuring his sister's gorgeous genitalia. His tongue flicked her clit, then his lips fastened on it and he sucked. Gabby gasped as his thumb entered her pussy, and she grasped his head and thrust her hips forward, intensifying the pressure of his lips and tongue against her clit.

"Rick, oh fuck Ricky, christ that's good, oh my god your tongue, oh shit shit shit, please quick let's fuck, oh fuck I want your cock in me!"

Standing as quickly as he could, Rick slid both hands under his sister's ass and lifted her off the sink. She wrapped her legs around his waist and put her right hand on the back of his neck. With her left hand, she grasped his dick and then lowered herself upon it. Finding its target, the head slid between her pussy lips. Gabby tensed, lifted herself off Rick's cock, then lowered herself again, this time allowing the thick cock head to penetrate somewhat farther. She stroked the shaft, then reached farther down and gently rubbed his balls. Relaxing her muscles, she allowed herself to slide a little further down his sturdy pole, lifted herself back up slightly, then plunged down so his entire dong disappeared into her dripping slit.

Now both her arms were around her brother's neck, as their foreheads touched and their hips began moving in unison. Gabby ground her clit against Rick's pubis, then, as she felt her climax rushing through her body, she clutched her brother tighter with her legs and arms, gasping, "Oh Ricky, cum now, please please cum now, I need, oh oh oh oh!"

His sister's orgasmic cries were the sweetest music Rick had ever heard, and all thought of holding off his own finish vanished immediately. His cock throbbed in Gabby's cunt as his balls discharged their warm, sticky cargo. He staggered slightly, and leaned against the wall to keep from falling over.

But there was no time to enjoy the blissful afterglow as he remembered why they'd come to the station. "Gabby, the train! We're going to have to run!"

The twins struggled to get back into their clothing. Rick was dressed first, and quickly checked that the corridor was empty before exiting the rest room with his sister's backpack. Glancing at his phone, he saw there were two minutes to go before the train would leave. "C'mon, Gab, two minutes!" he called softly, after knocking on the door. "I'll run ahead and ask the conductor to wait."

"No need," said Gabby as she burst out of the bathroom and bustled past him. "Hurry up pokey! Don't make me late!"

They made the train with seconds to spare, Rick tossing the backpack to Gabby as she climbed the steps. A quick wave and a gasped "Bye!" as the doors closed and the train pulled out of the station.

Back at the boat, Rick checked his phone and saw a text from his sister: Thx little bro. Imma miss u! Skype u 2 morrow.

He texted back: No prob little sis. Love u. XOXOX, share w/ Jen and Amy.

CHAPTER 9+ - Plot-thickening interlude #2 (Murph to Michelle)

Michelle, my darling cousin,

I've arrived here in South Jersey, finally, I know you'll be saying, but in the nick of time I'm thinking, for Dr Grant is to be here in town tonight, so I should be able to arrange to make his acquaintance I hope. And who should come into the coffee shop where I was having a bit of a nibble, and also a nice bit of a chat with the very pretty barrista who was serving me, but young Rick and Gabrielle. Lucky you'd sent me their pictures, as I recognized them coming in and was able to avoid their notice, planning as I am to be meeting their father first. But what a lovely couple they are! Seeing them together, I can well understand the pleasure and excitement you always conveyed whenever you wrote of your time with them. Though I can't quite see where you ever got the fortitude to leave them. Having either of them in my bed would make me a happy lad, but to have them both would near kill me with joy I'm thinking. Seeing them sitting there together, looking out the window and chatting, I thought they truly do love each other as you've said, and it'll be grand to have a chance to get to know them, to study them up close as it might be.

I'm including here a link to show you what was keeping me so long down Florida way. Now, I think the result was maybe worth it, and even if you don't agree on the worth, I hope you'll enjoy what you see.

With all cousinly affection, as ever,

Donald A Murphy

PS - My barrista is off work at 5, I'm hoping she'll show me a bit of the town before I have to get to the meeting hall where Dr Grant will be. Though not too much of the town, it's herself I'd like to be seeing more of. Though I'm a landsman now and no more a sea dog, I'll always be a canine at heart.

CHAPTER 10 - Gabby visits Jen: Gabby's arrival

As the train pulled into the station where Gabby was to disembark en route to Jen's college, she was pleasantly surprised to see Jen waiting for her; she had expected to be walking the two or three miles out of town to the college campus. Next to Jen was a dark-haired young woman who, Gabby decided, must be her roommate, Amy. "Wow," Gabby said quietly to herself. "Jen Keller, who are you kidding? That girl is not 'pretty hot.' She's an absolute fucking knock-out."

Stepping down from the train, Gabby called out "Jen!" to get her friend's attention. Jen turned, spotted Gabby among the small crowd of arrivals, and ran to her, smiling radiantly.

"Oh Gabby!" she cried, throwing her arms around her friend. "I'm so glad you're here! Is that all your luggage?" she asked, noting Gabby's small backpack. "You are Dr Grant's daughter, that's for sure. He'd say if you're traveling for less than a year, two pair of underwear should be enough."

Gabby laughed. "Yeah, that's Daddy. I haven't been able to shake the early training. But you didn't need to come all the way here, I could've walked. It's only a couple miles."

"I knew you'd say that," replied Jen. "But luckily, Amy has a car." Turning to the dark-haired girl who had strolled over to the two friends, Jen said, "Amy, this is Gabby Grant, my oldest friend." Turning back to Gabby, she continued, "Gabby, this is Amy Kim, my roommate."

Amy assumed a stricken look. "Your roommate? Is that all I am to you? Ah, I knew you wouldn't respect me in the morning!"

Jen turned red, and tried unsuccessfully to speak. Amy laughed. "Kidding!" she cried. "Honest to god, Jen, you are so easy to tease. Did you ever notice that about her, Gabby?"

"Uh-huh," agreed Gabby. "That's one of the things I love about her."

"One of the many," said Amy, as she took Jen's hand. "I'm so glad you could come to visit, Gabby. Jen's really been looking forward to this. And I have too," she said, giving Gabby a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. "C'mon, let's go to my car and get this weekend started."

At the car, Amy said, "These bucket seats don't really work with three people, so why don't you two sit in the back and catch up; I'll be your chauffeur. Or should that be chauffeuse?" She shook her head sadly. "Four years of high school French and all I know is I'd never dare to open my mouth in Paris."

As they settled back for the short drive to campus, Gabby took Jen's hand. "How've you been, sweetie? I've missed you. Oh, and Rick wants you to know that he's missed you too. Well, there's more that he wants, but that'll wait for a bit."

"I've missed you too, Gab. And Rick. He's okay, other than the missing me bit?"

"Yeah, he's fine." Gabby smiled and winked. "Better than fine. I made sure of that on the way to the train."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Gabby nodded. "Twice."

Jen shook her head. "Gabby Grant! I always thought you were such a sweet girl, but you are just awful!"

"I know," said Gabby. "Aren't you glad I came to visit?"

"Totally," said Jen, giggling, and the two girls kissed.

"Hey," called Amy. "No fair making out back there when I can't watch! I gotta keep my eyes on the road. Wait till we get back to the room so I can enjoy the show."

Jen whispered to Gabby, "Amy thinks you're cute."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, we've talked a lot about you, and what would happen when you came to visit. She liked the pictures I showed her, and she just gave me a big thumbs up after you got into the car."

Gabby put on her most stern and serious-looking face. "Well, I gotta say, I feel like you seriously misrepresented her to me."

Jen drew back, looking unpleasantly surprised. "What do you mean? Don't you like her?"

"You said she was 'pretty hot.'"

Jen glanced at the car's rear-view mirror, caught a glimpse of Amy's eyes, smiled, then leaned back toward Gabby. "Don't you think she is?"

Laughing, Gabby said, "Are you nuts? She's totally gorgeous, an absolute knock-out. I feel like the homely step-sister next to her."

Jen laughed and gave Gabby a quick hug. "Honest to god, I've known you since we were four, and I still can never tell when you're teasing me."

Gabby kissed her on the cheek. "That's what makes it so much fun."

"For you, maybe. I just about had a heart attack. All my wild fantasies of a fabulous weekend with you two just crashed and burned."

"Oh, wild fantasies, huh?"

"Nothing you hadn't thought of, I'm sure."

"What about Amy? Did you share your fantasies with her?"

Jen smiled. "Mine were actually kind of tame compared to hers."

"Well, well, well," said Gabby. "Then why are we whispering?"

Jen giggled, then, blushing fiercely, called out, "Amy, guess who's got the hots for you!"

Gabby slapped her playfully on the arm and said, "Don't pay any attention to her, Amy, just drive. Avoid distractions! We'll all have more fun this weekend if we don't get in an accident."

"Lots more, I hope," said Amy, smiling.

Back at the dorm, as Jen opened the door she said to Gabby, "There's not a lot of space, so it's good you didn't bring much stuff. I did clean out one of my drawers, so if you want to put your things in there that's cool. Luckily, Amy did laundry this morning, so all our towels are clean."

"And Jen went shopping," put in Amy, "so there's food in the fridge, in case you get hungry before dinner. Or we forget to go get dinner." She flopped down on her bed. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

"Well, I'm kinda hungry," said Gabby. "And I would like to get cleaned up a bit."

"Great," said Jen. "Amy and I will get some lunch out while you wash up." She opened the small refrigerator and started placing the various items—salads, cut veggies, hummus, cheese—on her desk, while Amy got down the few plates and pieces of flatware they kept on the shelf in one of the closets.

While Gabby was in the bathroom, Amy moved closer to Jen, and in a low voice asked, "How are you doing? You seem nervous. Would you like some alone time with Gabby?"

Jen paused in her food preparations. "Yes. No. I mean, sure, I want to have some time with her to catch up and everything, but I feel like you two should have a chance to get to know each other. So it would make more sense for me to give you the alone time."

"That's sweet of you, really thoughtful. Do you think that would be easier for Gabby?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Jen laughed. "I'm too nervous to tell what anybody else is feeling."

Amy hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "Well, I'm perfectly willing and able to get to know her with you in the room, so let's just ask her what she wants. How's that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan," said Jen.

When Gabby returned from freshening up, the three girls served themselves some of the food and sat down to eat and chat. Jen and Amy each sat on her own bed; Gabby sat in the chair at Amy's desk. Looking at the food, Jen said, "Sorry, I think I went a little heavy on the salad and veggies. But we can have something a little more substantial when we get dinner."

"No, this is good," said Gabby. "Rick and my dad do a lot of the shopping at home, and they have a hard time remembering that anything other than meat and bread can be food."

"So Gabby," began Amy. "I'm really glad you could come to visit. Jen's told me a lot about you. Well, pretty much everything, I think. And I assume she's told you about us?"

Gabby looked at Jen before answering. "There's no need to blush, Jen. Yes, she did, and it was just such great timing. That day she told me, I'd been hoping that maybe I'd have the nerve to let her know I...well, that I wanted to be more than friends. You know? And then she kissed me, and it was just so great. Not only did I have my oldest friend back, I had this incredibly sexy lover too."

"Was she your first? Girl, I mean?"

"I guess she didn't tell you everything, then," said Gabby. "But maybe she didn't know. Jen, did you know about Michelle?"

Jen looked very surprised. "Michelle, your tutor? You mean-"

"Uh huh. God, when you were telling me about you and Amy, I was so sure you were dropping hints that you knew about us."

Jen shook her head. "No, it'd never occurred to me. I wish it had, it would've saved me a lot of anxiety. I just had to tell you about me and Amy, but I was so scared that you'd be all, like, ick, and that'd be it, our friendship would be done. But you were so...I guess you were just so Gabby, so much like yourself, supportive, and happy for me, not all judgy or anything. The same as you'd always been. And then I figured, well, even if she doesn't want me to kiss her, she probably won't freak too bad."

Gabby laughed, and the two girls smiled at each other.

"No, I wasn't going to freak. Anyway, Michelle had been tutoring Rick and me since we were fourteen I guess, and then, when we turned eighteen, sex became part of the curriculum, in a very hands-on way. She'd just left a few days before that weekend, and I was really missing her a lot. I still do, she's a really special woman. She's only a few years older than us, twenty-seven on her last birthday, and she's really beautiful, and smart, and..." Gabby paused and wiped her eyes. "Oh jeez, let me get a tissue. Sorry, it's great to be here with you guys but I do miss her, and when I talk about her, well, it kinda..."

"Understand completely," said Amy. "Sounds like she's been a big part of your life, not the sort of thing you get over right away. Or want to get over."

"Exactly. So, Jen was only the second girl I'd ever had sex with. Sorry, sweetie."

"Well, you were only my second too," said Jen.

"How about you, Amy? Jen's told me about how you two hooked up, and about your boyfriend. Anybody else?"

Amy shook her head. "You two are gonna think I'm the world's biggest slut. I lost my virginity—with a guy, I mean—when I was fifteen. And then a while later, some of my girlfriends and I started fooling around together, and I thought, wow, this is fun too. So there've been three guys, and let's see...six girls. So far." She grinned. "But I've never done it with a family member. That is just so wild!"

Jen piped up. "I think it's really sweet. You should see the two of them together. They're just so much nicer to each other than most brothers and sisters. They treat each other like, well, like people."

"Oh, I'm not judging," said Amy. "If I had a brother—or sister—as hot as you say Rick is, well, we might've done a little exploring too. But no such luck, my sibs are just kids. My sister just turned thirteen, and my brother's only eleven."

The three girls sat quietly for a few minutes, picking at the bits of salad left on their plates. Amy glanced at Jen, then said, "So Gabby, I was wondering, did you want a little time just alone with Jen? So you can do the old-friend catching up thing, or whatever?"

Gabby frowned slightly. "Gee, I don't know that there's any catching up we need to do that you couldn't be around for. Is there, Jen?" Jen shrugged non-committally. "And I was sort of thinking, well, this was a great chance for you and me to get to know each other. Since we're both so close to Jen."

"Good!," said Amy, jumping up off the bed. "That's what I was thinking too." She crossed to her dresser, shedding her blouse and bra, and unbuttoning her jeans as she walked.

"Amy!" cried Jen. "What are you doing?"

Amy pulled a towel from the basket of clean laundry by her closet. "I'm going to take a shower," she replied, pushing off her jeans and panties as she headed to the bathroom. Stopping in the doorway, she turned, looked at Jen and Gabby, and smiled. "Anyone want to join me?"

Gabby didn't hesitate. In an instant, she was off the chair and had taken Jen by the hand, pulling her to her feet. Putting her arms around her, she kissed her full on the mouth, then drew back to look at her. "C'mon," she said. "Let's go have some good clean fun."

How wonderfully hot water dissolves tension and stress! And having another pair—or two!—of hands to lather all those hard-to-reach places, and to massage the ones that cry out for extra attention, is both relaxing and invigorating. There was no decision made or announced, but quickly it became apparent to all three girls that Jen was to be the center of attention. Perhaps because she was the shyest of the three; perhaps because she had slept with both the others, and her body was thus already familiar to them both; perhaps just because she was the last one into the shower. Who knows? No one said, "Let's do this!" but as the water streamed over them, Amy began soaping Jen's breasts, then with one hand moved down to her belly, thighs, and pubis, occasionally pausing to kiss her lovely and loving roommate. Meanwhile, Gabby stood behind her, lathering her back and shoulders, the backs of her legs right down to her ankles, and of course her exquisite buttocks. How she delighted in stroking and squeezing those luscious mounds! She separated the cheeks and ran her soapy hand along the crack, down between her thighs, then back up to gently finger her butt-hole. Jen's head leaned back onto Gabby's shoulder, and the three girls came together in a close embrace, Gabby reaching around Jen to caress Amy's lovely shoulders, as Amy reached and stroked Gabby's soft cheek and silky hair. They moved still closer so they could kiss their first kiss over Jen's shoulder.

Amy moved aside to allow the cascading water to rinse the soap from Jen's body. Of course, once she was no longer covered in soap, her beautiful breasts with their perky nipples just begged to be kissed and licked. And while her mouth was enjoying the feel of Jen's lovely tits, Amy moved her hand down, right down to her friend's pussy. While her palm rubbed the pretty clit, her fingers sought to part the tender pussy lips.

But here the action of the streaming water became problematic. Yes, it tickled, massaged, and stimulated Jen's grateful clit, making her long to feel Amy's slender fingers within her secret parts, but at the same time it washed away the natural juices with which her body hoped to aid those fingers as they struggled to part the lips and achieve that penetration. Reluctantly, Amy chose to abandon Jen's lovely tits and dropped to her knees, so that her tongue could accomplish what her fingers could not, the opening and entering of Jen's precious cunt. She kissed the lovely clit—how often had she done so in the weeks that she'd known Jen, never tiring of the delicious sport!—and licked the labial folds from top to bottom and back again. Her hand stroked Jen's thighs, upward from her knees all the way to the sacred spot, her thumb there joining with her tongue in its caresses of Jen's nether lips.