A Sensual Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I was in the restroom, and I went from feeling sentimental to wicked again. Cause they had I think three restrooms, each for one person at a time. No MEN'S and WOMEN'S signs. And I thought maybe Rick would like...

Well you know Rick, of course he'd like! So once I got him into the bathroom we were all over each other again. I got his dick out as fast as I could and started sucking it, but he insisted that he should eat me instead. I wasn't gonna argue with that (I love love LOVE sucking his dick, but how can a girl say no to a guy who'd rather eat her pussy? That'd be so ungrateful!), so he got me up onto the sink and OMG, as soon as his tongue hit my clit I was sooooo wet! He does such good oral, forceful but gentle, you know? (Of course you know! You taught him!) He's really THERE, but you still feel like you're in charge, you can get him to the spot YOU want.

Anyway, I was so wet, and so hot, and was loving his tongue so much, but great as the oral was I just NEEDED to get his cock in me. So I said so, and he picked me right up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we fucked like that, him standing up and holding me with his hands under my ass, and it was every bit as hot as it'd been out in the boat. We both came so hard he nearly fell over (that would've been swell, knocking ourselves out and needing to be rescued), and then we had to rush to get to the train on time.

What with not having slept well the night before (little kid on Christmas Eve type excitement about seeing Jen, with maybe a dash of nervousness about meeting Amy?), and all the exercise (running for the train on top of two outstanding fucks!), once I got settled on the train I pretty much nodded out. Missed most of the good scenery, but did wake up in time for my stop. And there was Jen to meet me! Which I was not expecting at all, she doesn't have a car and I'd told her I'd walk (you know us Grants, we travel light and are always up for a hike). But Amy does have a car, and (according to Jen) insisted on coming to pick me up. Which was awesome, because not only did it mean I got to see Jen that much sooner, I also got to meet Amy, who is even nicer and more beautiful than Jen had said. [You are my standard for beauty, Shelley, and if you saw Amy you'd agree she meets the standard. Wow!] Jen had said that Amy was much more outgoing than she (Jen) is, which is really true. Amy made me feel like we were old friends right away. She's the sort of person who makes you feel like it's a privilege for her to meet you, not at all the stereotype of the beautiful girl who thinks she's just too good for everybody else. [Where do these stereotypes come from? None of the beautiful girls I know (I'm including Jen with you and Amy here, because Jen really is a beauty in a quiet sort of way, and is even more beautiful because she has no notion whatever of how beautiful she is) is like that at all.] She had Jen and me sit in the backseat of the car together so we could do a quick catch-up, but she stayed in tune with us too, and didn't miss a chance to tease us the way an old friend would. [Poor Jen! I've always teased her a lot, and Amy caught on right away that it was so easy (and so much fun!) to tease her, and now with the two of us together...Jen's been doing a lot of blushing!]

So we went back to the dorm, which is an old-style place, just a small room with 2 beds, a couple of small closets, built-in desks and dressers, and a small attached bathroom, nothing like the suites most dorms have nowadays (from what I've heard and seen). I got cleaned up and we all had a bit to eat and chatted about stuff, mostly about ess eee (triple!) eks. Jen had told Amy about Rick and me (sort of had to), which was fine; better than fine, because Amy thought it was pretty hot. But I was surprised to find out that Jen hadn't known or guessed or suspected about you. I think they were both a little, I guess envious is the right word, that Rick and me had had such a...liberal? progressive? weird? upbringing, having someone tutor us in sex. No, envy's not quite right, because that always carries at least a little charge of resentment, doesn't it? And they just seemed to think, Wow, you are so lucky, that's so hot.

But then the funny thing happened, which gets back to Amy being so outgoing. Jen had told me that, right from the first, Amy thought nothing of getting undressed in front of her (I'm talking completely undressing, right to the buff, and having a conversation while you're doing it, so the other person can't pretend to ignore that you're totally naked). Maybe it was partly because she was hoping to pique Jen's interest, but I think it's more that she's just completely comfortable with her body (a body like that, yeah, I could get comfortable with too!). Anyway, we were talking, and Amy basically asked if I wanted her to make herself scarce so that Jen and I could have some time together. And I was thinking, it's four in the afternoon, is she asking if we want to go to bed? I kind of hemmed and hawed a bit, cause sure, I'd like to get Jen in bed, but it'd be kind of rude to kick Amy out of her room, and besides, I'd kind of had hopes in her direction too, or at least to get to know her a bit, and Jen had mentioned (I should've said this earlier) that she and Amy had been sharing fantasies about this weekend before I arrived (and that Amy's fantasies were wilder than hers!), and I asked Jen if she thought we needed time alone, and she kinda shrugged, and Amy said Great! and jumped up and started undressing. I mean, she had her top and bra off by the time she got to her closet for a towel, and then her jeans were off, and Jen and me are like, Wha? And Amy just says, I'm taking a shower, who wants to join me?

So we all went and showered together. Amy basically took charge, she got both Jen and me off in the shower, and then Jen (shy Jen!) said maybe we should take care of Amy now, and the three of us dried off and went to bed together. OMG, we all lost track of who fucked who how many times, it was just amazing, unimaginably great sex. Not even sure how long we spent in the sack, must've been at least three hours. Add in the shower time, and my trip to the train with Rick, I couldn't begin to count how many times I came yesterday. I hope my pussy recovers by tonight (she's a little sore right now!) because we've got plans. Or we hope to have a plan, Jen hasn't given a definite yes yet. But I think she'll agree (Amy can be pretty persuasive!). More about this later (I hope!).

But last night, after our nap time, we went out for the evening. Kind of a coffee-house place, with music and decent food. And lots more conversation, again with everybody's favorite topic number one on the list. Amy wanted to talk about sexual experience, who'd had how many girls, how many guys, at what ages, in what places, whatever. Okay, we all wanted to talk about it, just that Amy is the one who brought it up. Funny, Jen and I both are still a little, I don't know, constrained? If we're not actually doing it, we're a little uptight talking about it (writing is different, somehow). Jen even more than me; holy cow, you should see her blush! But Amy, she talks about sex the way other girls talk about food or hair styles.

Anyway, we're comparing notes, and I sorta had to tell them about me and Daddy, which was a little scary at first. Which felt strange, cause neither Jen nor Amy had any problem with me and Rick; I mean, Jen had been with us when Rick and me fucked, and said it just seemed normal and natural to her, and Amy thought it was wild, but in a good way. But when you tell people, even people you're really close to, people you love, that you have sex with your father, their first thought is that he must've done something wrong, that he'd forced himself on you or he'd somehow gotten you to do something you didn't want to. I got kind of upset, because to have anybody thinking bad things about Daddy is just too horrible, but when it's somebody as close as Jen (and Amy too, I mean, I've only known her one day, but she's really great, and Jen really loves her, and we've had sex together!), I just couldn't bear the thought of it. No no no! I said, It was me, I seduced him, he never touched me, never would've touched me, I'm the one who did it, not him! I guess I was getting a little louder than I should've, but Jen just put her hand on my arm and was like, okay, we get it, just don't include the whole room in the conversation. And Amy broke the tension with a couple of jokes. I was going on about how sweet Daddy was, and gentle, and super-sexy and all, and Amy cuts in with Sold! When do I get to take a test drive? Which totally cracked me and Jen up. But then Amy puts on this really serious face and says, But you better stay away from my dad, my mom would get really pissed if you fucked him. Course then she laughed and took my hand so I knew we were okay. And I told her I didn't have a daddy complex, I just really loved my father, so her dad was safe. Unless he was really hot! (We all had a good laugh with that one!)

So we ate, and talked, and listened to the music (there was a girl singer who was not bad), and went back to the dorm about ten or so. An early night, but I think we were all kind of looking forward to getting to bed (but not to sleep!) again. I know I was! Trouble is, how do you divide three people by two single beds, so that everybody gets both a good night's sleep and a fair share of the pre-sleep fun?

Once again, Amy took charge. As soon as we were back in the room, she started undressing and told me to brush my teeth. Then she took Jen into the shower (well, she helped her get undressed first) and washed her thoroughly. Very thoroughly. I got totally wet listening to them; Amy brought Jen right up to the verge of orgasm, then eased off, then right back up to the edge again, and then said it was my turn. Then I got in the shower with her while Jen cleaned her teeth, and Amy started washing me. My back, from my neck and shoulders, down my spine, butt-cheeks, thighs, calves, then reaching around front and moving back up my legs, onto my belly (just missing my snatch—what a tease!), under my tits, around to my back once more, but this time one hand moving down to my ass-crack, the other going back to my front and massaging my tits, tweaking the nipples, and she's kissing my neck, and my knees are getting weak, and I'm trying to move my feet farther apart because I want to get her fingers into my ass or my pussy, and suddenly Amy's like, okay, get dried off, I'll be out in a few minutes.

And I'm out of the shower, and there's Jen wrapping me in a towel, and we're kissing and my hands were all over her ass and then we were in bed, both naked, and omg I went down on her so fast! My mouth was just clamped to her cunt, and I was tonguing her and frigging myself and Jen's hands are clutching my head, she's like trying to pull me into her and I've got her butt-cheeks in my hands (poor Jen! She's got some major scratches today!) and then I hear this buzzing noise and Amy's hand is on my ass and she's slipping a vibrator into my pussy! And then I was on my back, Amy's fucking me with the vibe and tribbing with Jen, who's still got ahold of my head, and I'm sucking Jen's tits and trying to get my hand into both their pussies...and then oh fuck, I was cumming so hard! My poor puss was so confused, she kept clutching the vibrator but at the same time almost screaming I can't take anymore! And then the three of us were hugging, and kissing, and Amy was saying how lucky she was to have such a beautiful roommate who had such a beautiful friend, and Jen was kissing her and saying no, you're the one who's beautiful, and I couldn't form any words, but just kept kissing both of them, my two beautiful lovers.

Then Amy was hugging me, and she says, Gabby, I think you need to sleep with Jen tonight. She's known you a lot longer than I have, she's the one you came to visit, I know she wants a chance to cuddle with you. And Jen and I are both like, okay, sure, and Amy gets out of bed and she kind of wiggles the vibrator at us and says, But I'm taking my little boyfriend with me! So we laughed and said good-night, and Jen and I were kind of just holding each other, a little kiss here and there, figuring we'll go to sleep, and I don't think two minutes have passed and we hear the vibrator going! And Amy kind of sucks in her breath, and moans a little, and Jen and me both giggle, but jeez if you're lying there naked in somebody's arms it's really hot to hear somebody else masturbating right there in the room with you, and the kisses that Jen and I were exchanging got warmer and longer, and we were feeling each others' tits and her fingers were in my twat and then I was eating her pussy and I could hear somebody was cumming but I couldn't tell if it was Jen or Amy or me and then my pussy started clenching and clenching and Jen's clutching my head to her cunt and omg I kept tonguing her as long as I could but finally we were both just lying there, and I barely had enough energy to crawl back up and kiss Jen good-night.

Amazingly, we were all able to get up early this morning so that we could get breakfast before Jen and Amy went to the library to study.

Okay, just stopped and re-read what I've written so far. First thought, wow, I talk too much! Second, I mentioned a "plan" for tonight. Well, yesterday I suggested to Rick that maybe we could do a video chat, a skype call, tonight. Which doesn't sound like much I guess, except that we had the idea that we could watch each other having sex, sort of a do-it-yourself live porn show. A bit weird? But I thought it was hot, and Rick thought it was hot, and when I mentioned it to the girls last night, Amy thought it was hot...but Jen was kinda non-committal. Part of the problem might be that Amy had just asked her if she'd do a 3some with her and her boyfriend (as a birthday present for him), and Jen was still trying to wrap her head around that. She might be feeling a little pressured. OMG, I've gotta let her know that we TOTALLY understand if she's not cool with it. Maybe I can take her some lunch later and have a quick chat, let her know that Rick and I would NEVER want to push her into something she didn't want, or love her less because she wasn't as crazy as we can be.

So that gets us up to date here I think. But how are things going with you and Charlotte? I can't fathom her not loving you right away, the way Rick and I did, and the idea that she's never even been curious enough about her own body to play with herself is mind-boggling too. [I honestly can't remember a time when I didn't like fiddling with my clit!] I mean, I know some pretty smart people—you, and Rick, and Daddy, and the Kellers, and I guess just about everybody at the Foundation—but they all have pretty healthy emotional and physical lives as well, they're not just walking brains. And anyway, how smart can someone who doesn't love my Michelle really be?

Stopping now because I have to go look for Jen.

Your Gabby. Always!

PS - A couple of lines from one of the songs we heard last night just came back to me:

Once it was just we two, the world was ours, each day was new.

Then she came along, my heart was torn, it all seemed wrong.

That's so sad! People talk about "the more love you give, the more you have to give," but then force themselves to include this person and exclude that one. If we don't own each other—and we don't, as far as I'm concerned!—why should our hearts be torn? Why can't they just be full, and then even more full?