A Sensual Education Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen smiled and brushed Amy's hair back behind her ear so that she could stroke her cheek. "As long as you like. Being a birthday present is way more fun than I ever got from getting a birthday present."

Amy leaned over and kissed her, slowly and deeply. "I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, because I think we should probably stay a while longer. I don't think this boy's had much companionship lately." She rubbed Jason's dick and said, "Am I right?"

Jason grinned and held up his right hand. "This is the only friend he's seen since last time I was here, Ames. And I made him stay away the last couple of days to make sure I'd be ready for you." He rubbed Amy's ass and kissed her nose. "I'm sure glad I did, because a gift like this deserves the very best. I'm thinking that my dick only needs a tiny bit of encouragement to get back to work."

"Anything in particular that might encourage him?"

"He was really pleased to see you eating Jen's pussy. I bet if you did that again he'd come looking for you."

"Well, I hope he won't cum until after he finds me."

There was much more eating and sucking, fucking and cumming, done that night. Jason had been wildly enthusiastic about seeing the girls make love, and truly, they had needed little encouragement. He had dipped his cock into Amy's cunt while she ate Jen, pulled out and held himself in readiness until the girls switched places, and then given several quick thrusts into Jen's pussy while she tongued Amy's twat. Then he lay on his back and Jen sat on his face while Amy rode his dick, and he came so hard he felt as though his balls would explode. They slept for a time, and when he awoke, his cock was in Jen's mouth; he searched for Amy, and there she was, scissoring her roommate, and again he was cumming, Jen swallowing every drop, and the girls kept tribbing, and Jen came, and then she was eating Amy's pussy, and Jason was mesmerized by the sight of the two lovely girls, and then he was eating Jen, wanting to make her explode the way she had made him...

Can too much sex give you a hangover? thought Jason when he awoke the next morning. His head felt so heavy, he could hardly move...the girls lay beside him, curled in each others' arms. How beautiful they each were, he thought, and even more beautiful together. Definitely, the whole was so much more than the sum of the parts. How lucky was he? To have a girl like Amy as his girlfriend, that was more than any guy could expect. To have her be bi, that was the stuff of fantasy. And then, beyond that, to have her want to share her girlfriend with him...and such a girlfriend. There was something about Jen, the way she kind of snuck up on you. Like, you might not notice her right away, certainly not if Amy was in the room, Amy was like the sun, everything, everyone around her was just sort of pale in comparison, he'd felt that since the first time he ever saw her...but if you spent some time with Jen, and studied her a bit, particularly if you could do it without her noticing, you could see that she was really special. Not just how pretty she was—and she was that, with her long, soft, light-auburn hair, and that nose, he'd never seen such an adorable nose—but her manner, the kind of earnestness with which she responded to the people around her. It made her so easy to tease, he'd seen right away that Amy wouldn't be able to resist teasing her, but he'd also seen that that earnestness was one of the things that made Jen so lovable. And he knew that Amy loved her—that they loved each other—and that was cool. Shit, it was way better than cool. Even if Amy hadn't decided, or rather, if Amy and Jen hadn't decided, that they could be a throuple. God, he hoped that this wouldn't turn out to be just a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

Jason's sex-hangover couldn't have been too bad, because this whole line of thought was definitely putting new life in his cock, and his hand had gone to work on it. He was hoping that the girls, or at least one of them, would wake up and be interested as well. Let them sleep a bit, he thought, they'd had a workout last night too, and he hoped that if they were well-rested they'd maybe want a repeat. He lay back down and closed his eyes for a moment, continuing to slowly stroke his dick, just enough to keep it firm and ready to go.

He turned and looked at the girls again. Amy was awake, looking at him. "Hey, Ames, morning. How you feeling?"

"Not bad. How's the day-after-his-birthday boy?"

Jason smiled and reached out to take her hand. "I don't think there are enough superlatives to describe how great my life is. How lucky I am. How fabulous you are." He moved her hand to his mouth and kissed it. "If my life got any better I probably couldn't stand it."

"Well, I guess we should go easy on you then. Don't want you to pass out or anything. You hungry? Want something to eat?"

"Always," said Jason, with a wicked grin.

Amy rolled her eyes. "I meant food, like breakfast."

"Me too," said Jason, looking as innocent as he could manage given how tall his dick was still standing. "What else would I have in mind?"

"Ha ha," said Amy, as she delicately extricated herself from Jen's arms and legs. "Give me five in the bathroom and we'll go get some food."

"What about Jen?" asked Jason. "Shouldn't she come too?"

"Let her sleep. We can bring something back for her."

The two dressed and snuck out the door as quietly as they could, but Jen was at least semi-aware of the movement in the room, and came fully awake as the door clicked shut. Her first reaction was something like disappointment; last night had been so incredible—not just the sex, unforgettable though it had been—but the absolute flood of love that she'd felt for Amy, and that she'd been so sure Amy felt for her. She had never felt so close to anyone, not even Gabby, with all the years they had behind them, certainly not Rick, much as she'd longed for him ever since she'd begun to be aware of sex, thrilled as she'd been when they'd finally made love, deeply satisfying as it had been when he wrote to her in the ensuing weeks, telling her of all the doings back home, and of his newly-awakened love for her. Whatever it was she had with Amy—and it was love, she was sure it was love—though it might have started as just two lonely college girls testing the boundaries of their experience, had become the most important relationship in her life. To have these feelings, and not have Amy right there, right now, to share them...it just seemed wrong.

But then she shook her head and laughed. Don't be an idiot, she thought. They weren't "leaving you;" they were being nice, letting you sleep. For god's sake, she thought, you know Amy loves you. You know that, lord knows why, she thinks you're really special. So special, in fact, that she thought you would be the best present she could give to Jason for his birthday. And what a birthday it had been!

With that thought, she turned onto her back, closed her eyes, and stretched. Images from last night whirled randomly through her mind, she saw herself as if from above, mounting Jason's dick, tonguing Amy's twat, sitting on Amy's face while sucking Jason's cock...and she could feel the different skin textures, the silkiness of Amy's ass and pussy, the roughness of Jason's cheek and the firmness of his swollen prick, and the smells...her pussy grew moist, she felt that familiar warm tingle spreading from her clit. She rubbed her breasts, tweaking the nipples, and thought how lovely it would be to have someone else touch her. Maybe when Jason and Amy came back...

My god, how can I be so horny? Jen thought. After such a night, how could she even think about sex? But she was thinking about it, and the more she thought...and now her hand was at her crotch, tickling her pussy-lips, teasing her clit, rubbing harder, faster, side to side, up and down, until at last her thighs clenched together as once more she was cumming.

She lay still as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Not a bad way to start the day, though she did still wish that Amy had been there to share the moment with her. Oh well, there would be other mornings...

Just as she was about to get out of bed, there was a knock at the door. "Just a minute," she called. She found a pair of panties and stepped into them, then an oversize t-shirt that hung down almost to her knees. Not elegant, but at least decent. "Just a sec," she said as she went to the door.

It was Jason. "Hi, sorry Jen, did I wake you?"

"No, I was just getting up." Why was Jason here by himself?

"Here," he said, holding two bags toward her. "Brought you some breakfast. Coffee, eggs and sausage, umm, I think there's a cinnamon roll or something in there too."

"Thanks," she said, taking the bags and setting them on her desk, while Jason started picking up the clothing that was scattered around the room. "Where's Amy?" Jen asked.

Jason stopped what he was doing. He stood for a moment, just looking down at his hands. Two mismatched socks, the boxers he'd been wearing when he arrived yesterday. "She had to go somewhere," he finally answered. "The library? To do some work." He once again began picking up his clothing. "I've got to get going. It's been great seeing you."

"I thought you were staying until tomorrow? What happened? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I mean, yeah, I was going to, but something came up. Gotta go now." He finished stuffing clothes into his backpack, he hoped all of his, he wasn't sure, some of it might belong to one of the girls, he hoped not, but...he went to the bathroom and picked up his toothbrush. Coming out of the bathroom, he almost bumped into Jen, who had followed him there. The two stood looking at each other for a moment.

"Listen, Jen, I wanted, last night, I don't...thank you. Is it stupid to say that? You were—you are—incredible. I'm so glad you're Amy's roommate, that you two are so..." He looked away, unable to continue while looking at Jen. "Could you maybe text me sometime? Just to, I don't know, let me know how you're doing?" He took out his phone and held it out to her. "Or could I text you? Just to say hi? Because I...I think you're really special, Jen. Really special. And I hope we'll stay in touch."

Jen stared at him, then slowly reached out and took the phone. "Of course we'll stay in touch. We'll be seeing each other whenever you come visit." She tapped her number into Jason's phone and handed it back to him. "Or maybe Amy and I can come visit you."

"Yeah, sure, that'd be great," said Jason, looking down at the floor as he put his phone in his jacket pocket. "Okay, gotta go." He put his hand on Jen's shoulder and looked at her. "Thanks for last night, for everything, for...for being who you are. Okay, going now."

"Kiss good-bye?" said Jen as Jason reached for the door. He stopped and turned back toward her. He was smiling slightly, but didn't look happy.

"Yeah, right, kiss."

Jen put her arms around him and drew his head down towards her. Their lips had barely met and Jason began pulling away as though to leave, but Jen held him back, wouldn't let him go. She kissed him, perhaps not as passionately as she had kissed him last night, when they first began making love, but with an intensity of feeling that he could not mistake, and which he returned. Their lips finally parted, but they remained close, their heads leaning together, eyes closed, each with a hand on the others' cheek. Finally Jason lifted his head and kissed Jen on the forehead. He smiled at her.

"Bye Jen. Thanks for that." And he was gone.

Jen went to her desk, looking for her phone. All the cleaning up they had done yesterday, and the place was a mess again, clothes everywhere. No phone. Where had she put it? Dresser drawer, that's right. So it wouldn't get lost. She took it out and texted Amy: ??? Then she started getting dressed. Her phone buzzed, and she looked to see Amy's reply: Jason gone? Well, duh, of course he was gone, it was obvious you kicked him out, but why? You better get your ass back here and explain what's going on, thought Jen. She texted back: Yes. WTF???

She held the phone for a minute, waiting to see if there would be a reply, but it remained silent, so she went back to getting dressed. She remembered the food Jason had brought; maybe she should eat. She didn't feel hungry, though, this morning was just too weird. Had Amy decided that last night was a mistake? Had she gotten pissed at Jason because he'd liked his present too much? But it'd been her idea, and she sure hadn't acted like she thought it was a mistake last night. Amy was always an amazing lover, and last night she'd been more intense than Jen had ever seen her. Jen carefully opened the bag with the coffee in it, she could use a little caffeine to help get her brain working. It was room temperature, so she decided to zap it in the microwave to warm it up. She'd just removed it and was taking her first sip when the door opened and Amy walked in.

She didn't say anything, just peeled off her jacket on the way to her bed and sat down. She leaned over and began taking off her shoes. Jen waited expectantly. Not a word. Amy finished taking off her shoes, swung her legs up onto the bed and lay down. She stared at the ceiling.

"Amy?" said Jen softly. "What's going on? What happened?"

"Nothing. We broke up."

Jen was aghast. "You broke up? How? Why? Was it...did I?"

"Oh, sweetie, no!" said Amy quickly. "No, never! Come here, please, come here. Sit with me."

Jen moved slowly to Amy's bed and sat down by her. Amy smiled at her and took her hand. "I'm sorry sweetie, I really didn't expect this, but it was my choice, nothing to do with you. Really."

"Are you sure?" asked Jen. "Did you change your mind about last night?"

Amy looked at Jen, her eyes wide. "Are you nuts? Last night was the greatest ever. Oh-Em-Gee, Jennifer, you were great, Jason was great, I think you'd both say I wasn't half bad. No, this isn't about last night, I don't regret that at all. This is about Jason and me."

The two girls were quiet for a minute, Amy staring at the ceiling again, Jen looking down at her lap. Then she glanced at Amy and said, "But I thought you loved Jason."

Amy sighed. "I do. I did. Or, I think I did. I don't know, I probably still do. It's just...Do you know how long I've known Jason?"

Jen looked at her. "You told me it was, like since ninth grade or something, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. Do you know how we met?"

Jen shook her head. "I don't think you ever told me that."

"It was this church group thing that my parents made me go to. Jason's parents too. It was one of these things that're supposed to keep kids off the streets, keep them out of trouble." She snorted. "I was a straight A student, I played sports, I sang in the school chorus...how would I have the time to get into trouble?"

"Okay," said Jen after a bit. "So your parents made you go to this stupid program, but you met Jason there. That sounds like a good thing."

"No," said Amy, shaking her head. "This is just more of me being the dutiful daughter. I mean, look at me. Why am I at this school? Because this is where my parents told me to go. Why am I studying to be a doctor? Because that's what my parents want me to do. Why do I drive a fucking Kia? Because my parents wouldn't let me get anything else, even for less money. 'Korean girl should drive Korean car.' That's what they said. And Jason—my parents love Jason—is just one more part of it. The perfect Korean boyfriend for their perfect Korean daughter. He's gonna be some sort of financial wizard, 'cause that's what his parents want, and then we're supposed to get married and be rich and successful and...I'm just so tired of following their fucking plan."

She was crying by now, and her tears were contagious, for Jen had to wipe her own eyes. "But if you hadn't come to this school I never would've met you!" She lay her head down on Amy's shoulder. "So your parents didn't get everything wrong. Just because they love Jason doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him."

"Yeah, yeah, and Kia makes a perfectly fine car, too." She sighed heavily. "You're probably right, Jen, I mean, I am beyond glad that I met you. But I've known Jason since we were fourteen, and we've been steady for almost four years now, and it's only been like the last year or so that I woke up to the fact that I was leading the life my parents want. Not the one I want. And I've gotta start figuring out what that is."

Jen moved her legs up onto the bed so that she could stretch out next to Amy. The two girls lay there, looking at each other. Jen brushed Amy's hair away from her face, back behind her ear, and kissed her gently. "Maybe you should, instead of dumping a great guy who loves you, maybe you should start by telling your parents you don't want to be a doctor."

Amy smiled ruefully. "Yeah, and when they totally flip out about that I'll say it was my girlfriend's idea to tell them. They'd have me in a re-education camp so fast..."

Another moment of silence. "Am I your girlfriend?"

Amy looked at Jen. "I thought you were. Aren't you? And aren't I yours?"

For reply, Jen hugged Amy.

"Now, that doesn't mean I think we're exclusive or anything. I know how much you love Gabby, and I'm totally cool with that. I love her too. Shit, that weekend we had? Oh em fucking gee. And we both like guys too much to swear off them, right?" Jen nodded. "But you are my number one. I'm not giving you up for anybody."

"Me neither," said Jen. "But your parents don't know that you like girls too?"

"Uh...no. As in, they would totally wig."

"I thought you were Miss I-don't-keep-secrets?"

"I don't keep secrets, from people. My parents aren't people. They're like...the police, you know? 'Anything you say can be used against you,' that sort of thing? I mean, do you talk about your sex life with your parents?"

Jen thought for a moment. "Not lately. When I was in high school I guess I used to talk with my mother sometimes, and she was always cool about it. Not judgmental or anything, just standard stuff, be careful, don't do stupid stuff, don't let anybody make you feel bad about yourself or make you do anything you don't want to do."

"Yeah, well, my parents wouldn't get past the don'ts. As in, just don't until you're married, and then only when you need to make us a grandson."

"I guess my parents are actually kind of okay about me having sex. But I guess they have kind of a..."

"Kind of a what?"

"Well, we're not like Gabby's family, I mean, I've never had sex with either of my parents, but I'm pretty sure that, that they have sex with other people. And I'm pretty sure that my mom at least would be okay with me having a girlfriend."

"Yeah? What makes you think that?"

"The questions she's asked me the last few times I've been home, about Gabby, and about you...it just seemed like she was kind of hinting around that maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if I was...really close with another girl."

"So...when are you going to introduce me?"

Jen laughed. "You're coming home with me on a visit, remember? Soon."

"That'll be great. I'd really like to see Gabby again. So, when do you think? Next weekend?"

Jen made a face. "I wish. I've got a couple of papers due, I'm gonna need that whole weekend for them. Maybe the week after?"

"Okay, two weeks then. How long a drive is it?"

"Four or five hours I think."

"So we leave right after class on Friday afternoon, we get to your place what, eight or nine? Plenty of time for your folks to give you a nice welcome home party."