A Sensual Education Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greta put her hand on her husband's arm. "Believe it or not, Marty, Dell isn't just trying to ratchet up the suspense. He really does have a point here. Now, later that same night, you told him about something you'd done as an undergrad, to get a little extra cash? Something that didn't take too much time, and was quite pleasurable?"

Marty looked from Greta to Dell and back. "You mean the fertility clinic? Making donations to the sperm bank?"

"Yeah," said Dell. "Only they weren't quite donations, right? They paid you what, fifty bucks a pop?"

"I don't know exactly. As I recall, they had a sliding scale, depending on how fit you were, your educational background...I think they did some psychological testing as well. And of course, they had to check the viability of your sperm."

"Right, none of it mattered if you didn't produce a lot of good swimmers. And yours were top of the line."

Marty blushed. "Well, they told me they'd pay me the top rate. But they wouldn't let you try too often, and it wasn't always easy saving up for them."

"Yeah, who wants to be going a week without cumming?" said Dell. "Anyway, we all decided to get married—Greta, sweetheart, I promise you I had a terrific proposal scenario planned, I just lost my head when Marty and Emma told us—and how long was it before Emma got pregnant?"

"Basically as soon as she stopped using birth control. She stopped the pill a few months before the wedding and just used a diaphragm while her body got back to normal, then she stopped using that and boom, she was pregnant."

The Kellers looked at each other for a moment, and then Greta spoke. "Emma and I had talked about how much we both wanted babies. We'd met the men we wanted to have them with, and we knew we wanted to be there for each other, to learn from each other, and help each other, to go through it all, pregnancy, and childbirth, and nursing and the terrible two's, all of it, so we stopped taking the pill at the same time. And Dell–"

"Dell needed some cash," her husband interjected. "So he took Marty's advice and went to the clinic. I figured, hey, I'm in decent shape, I'm not a total lunkhead, maybe I won't get top dollar but I should get what, eighty-fifth percentile or something?" He pursed his lips and exhaled deeply. "And they told me, 'sorry, Mr Keller, your sperm exhibit extremely low motility.'" He shook his head and laughed ruefully. "My jizz was a drug on the market. The only way I was gonna knock anybody up would be if they collected about a quart of it and squirted it in with a turkey baster. And it wasn't good odds then."

Marty rose quickly from his seat and went to put his arms around his friends. "My god, Dell, Greta, I'm so sorry. I never had a clue."

"Well, not the sorta thing a guy likes to broadcast."

"So what did you do?"

"First off, I told Greta right away. Figured she needed to know, give her a chance to get out of the wedding. She wanted kids, and I couldn't help her there."

"But I also wanted him, and knew there were other ways to get babies."

"So you went back to the clinic?"

Greta smiled. "Not exactly. Do you remember, about two weeks after the wedding, that weekend the four of us spent at Cape May?"

Marty looked at her, his brow furrowed. "Yes..."

"Emma had told me her period was late. Just a few days, but she was sure she was pregnant. I was thrilled for her, of course, it was what she wanted more than anything, but she said she didn't feel right, she wouldn't feel right going through pregnancy alone. I told her she wasn't alone, she would never be alone, I would be with her every step of the way, but she said no, it wouldn't be the same if I wasn't pregnant too. She knew about Dell, and she said..."

Marty shook his head. "You mean..."

"I discussed it with Dell, and we agreed, we both loved you and Emma so much, it just seemed the perfect solution. So I didn't use my diaphragm that weekend."

"You mean, you're telling me that Jen–"

"Jen, you have two fathers!" broke in Dell. "Marty, you knocked up her mother, and I'll thank you for that the rest of my life, but I loved her and helped raise her, so she'll always be my baby girl."

Marty wandered back to the couch and sank down on it; he could hardly speak coherently. "But why didn't you...how could you not...I should've...and Emma knew?"

Greta moved quickly to him, sat by his side and stroked his brow. "Yes, Emma knew, and she wanted you to know, but she knew that she had to leave that up to Dell and me. And we wanted to tell you, but–"

"But we didn't want you to feel obligated," said Dell, as he moved to the couch and sat by his friend, putting his arm around Marty's shoulders. "Not any more than you already did, the way Greta and I felt toward you and Emma, and then Rick and Gabby. We knew you'd always be there for us, and for Jen, and we just thought it would be easier for her growing up if she only had one male parental unit."

"That way, you would be the understanding older friend she could go to if she had trouble with Dell," added Greta. "You might say the same things he would, but she'd be more likely to listen to you." She kissed Marty on the cheek. "Can you forgive us for keeping this a secret for so long?"

Marty looked up, first at Dell, then at Greta. He smiled slightly. "I don't think there's anything to forgive, really. I love you both, I've always loved Jen as much as if she were my own child, and now you've given me this gift. We've always been like family, and now, we are family." He kissed each of the Kellers in turn. "But there's one thing. Didn't you ever want to have more children? More babies?"

Greta looked down at her lap, tears in the corners of her eyes. Dell spoke for her. "Wouldna been the same, without Emma," he said softly. "Not at all the same."

"I suppose not," said Marty. He pulled the Kellers close to him and the three sat in silence for several minutes. Marty kissed Greta's hair, then turned to her husband. "You're a helluva guy, Wendell Keller. A helluva guy. You doing anything tonight?"

Dell grinned at him. "You're a helluva guy too, Marston Grant. As for tonight, I was kinda hoping to fuck my wife. Care to tag along? She told me she thinks you're pretty cute. And what the hell, even if she won't fuck you, I'll give you a damn good blowjob."

"Don't pay any attention to him, Dr Grant," said Greta as she put her hand in Marty's lap. "There's no way I'm going to sleep tonight before you fuck me." She rubbed the rapidly stiffening bulge in his trousers. "So long as you and my husband suck each other off first."

Marty pulled her to him and kissed her. "Would it be all right if I asked my eldest daughter to come along? For old times' sake?"

CHAPTER 27 – The Aftermath

That was truly a night of amazement and wonder on Spendthrift Island, and Murph and Michelle were besieged with questions about the search for the truth of her parentage. Though her search had been difficult, the explanation for that difficulty was ultimately simple: the fertility clinic had closed many years before, its records had been scattered, partly due to incompetence, partly due to malfeasance, and Michelle had had only her mother's recollection that her biological father was an American scientist, last name "G-something" to work from. Murph had helped her track down one of the former employees who, when she had learned not only that her job was gone but that her last month's wages would never be paid, had simply walked out with an armful of records, including by chance all those relating to one Marston Grant. She had proved difficult to track because she had moved so often and changed her name so many times, sometimes through marriage, others just on a whim. As it happened, her last husband was the father (from a previous marriage) of one of the actresses with whom Murph had worked during his brief career as a porn star. When she had mentioned her crazy step-mother, who had a bee in her bonnet about medical records, and claimed to have dozens of them from a fertility clinic where she'd once worked, Murph had passed the lead on to Michelle.

Dr Grant and the Kellers descended on Jen, telling her that although everything was different—she not only had a new, additional father, she also had a brother and sister, with whom she'd been committing incest only hours before—nothing had really changed. No, because her parents—all three of them—loved her, and none of the family—including Jen herself—thought there was anything wrong with Rick and Gabby having sex, so neither was there any harm in her having sex with them. But it was a lot for the poor girl to wrap her head around, and she was very glad Amy was there beside her. At least there was someone here she knew she wasn't related to!

Amy sat, her arm around Jen, shaking her head and grinning. "Oh my fucking god," she said. "I am so glad you're my roommate, Jen. And I am so glad that your best friend turned out to be your sister. Because after seeing all this, I feel like I can tell my parents anything."

Michelle of course agreed to accompany Dr Grant—her father—back to the Keller's house, though not without first assuring Gabby and Rick that yes, she was moving back to Spendthrift, and that yes, there would be as much fucking in the Grant household as ever. "Or rather, even more, since cousin Donald is here too. I'd guess we've both learned a thing or two since the last time we fucked, all those years ago on one of my visits to Ireland. I certainly hope to find out."

"I don't claim any great expertise, lass, but I'd be proud to show you what little I do know anytime you wish."

Michelle laughed and kissed her cousin, then took her father's arm and walked with the Kellers back to their house. The four began disrobing before the front door was even open, they were naked before they were half way up the stairs, and, as Greta requested, Dell and Marty sixty-nined while she and Michelle watched and applauded. Though they didn't just watch; they began kissing and feeling each other long before the men had cum. There was much love to be made that night, and they were eager to get started as soon as possible.

The young people left back at the Grant house, Rick, his two younger sisters, Murph, and Amy, sat perplexed for a bit. Gabby spoke quietly to Jen, reminding her that they had always loved each other, and nothing could change that. For her part, she had always loved Jen as a friend, she was thrilled that they had become lovers, and, even though they now knew that they were sisters, she hoped—very, very much—that they would be able to continue as lovers, but if Jen couldn't handle that, well, Gabby would learn to accept it. And still love her.

Rick seconded his sister's remarks. "I know I was awfully slow to catch on to how great you are, Jen, but I'd always figured you must be pretty okay, because you were so special to Gabby. And you've become special to me, too, and I hope you know that you always will be. After all, you're my baby sister. I'm almost two weeks older than you!"

Jen remained curled up, her head buried against Amy, not saying a word. Amy finally suggested that the others give her a few minutes alone with Jen, and after they'd left the room Jen was able to share some of her thoughts. Amy kissed her tenderly and went to find Gabby. They talked together quietly for a few minutes, then hugged and Amy returned to Jen.

Rick and Murph looked at Gabby quizzically, waiting for her to tell them what was up. Gabby shrugged and said, "They're staying in my room tonight. Either of you have space for a displaced person?"

"Ah, you surely know you're always welcome in any bed in this house, Gabby Grant. But meself, I think it'd be grand if the three of us, me and Rick and yourself, could all squeeze in together."

Which of course was exactly what both Gabby and Rick wished as well.

EPILOGUE – How Life Went On

So Michelle resumed her place in the Grant household and in Dr Grant's bed. Though she no longer tutored Rick and Gabby, they were in fact closer than ever, and rare was the week when she didn't renew her acquaintance with Gabby's pussy or Rick's cock. Murph too, she was delighted to find, was a skillful and attentive lover. She had thought him so when she had given her virginity to him so many years before (he confessed that she had been his first sexual experience, other than his own hand, as well), but oh, he was a wonder now! It was a marvelous life, though not perfectly balanced: there were four men with whom she could fuck regularly, but only two women. Still, Gabby and Greta made up in quality for any perceived shortfall in quantity.

The next fall, Gabby joined Jen and Amy at college as they'd planned. They shared a small apartment off-campus; though there were two bedrooms, the girls set up one as a study center housing all their books and computers. None of the girls had any interest in sleeping alone, for Jen had gradually allowed herself to accept that though Gabby might be her sister—her half-sister—she was also one of her dearest friends, and she in no way regretted the intimacy they'd come to share.

Very early in that semester they had a not-unexpected visitor. Michelle had passed on Gabby's contact information to Charlotte Anderson, who had also enrolled at the university, and had asked the girls to help her get acclimated. Charlotte had blossomed amazingly since the day she first opened up to Michelle; though she could still be brusque upon occasion, that was usually reserved for matters such as a professor misunderstanding a point she was making in class, or failing to present their subject material in an understandable (or even coherent) fashion. But with her peers, or anyone else who made no claim to familiarity with the mathematical esoterica which Charlotte so loved, she was a charming and intelligent young woman, and a ready listener, particularly to anyone who felt herself to be socially awkward or excluded. She didn't hide her light under a bushel; she didn't "play dumb" in order to avoid putting off any potential friends. She had no interest in attracting the sort of person, male or female, who would be intimidated by her intelligence. Her dedication to her studies did end a few promising relationships, but there was no lack of boys—and girls—who found her brilliance, as well as her charm, inspiring. Indeed, some weekends she was exceedingly glad that she could escape her busy campus social life by going to visit Gabby. She would hide out in the girls' study room, doing her work, occasionally pausing to chat with Gabby (usually about Michelle) until finally joining the girls in their crowded double-bed late at night. But not too late for at least a little bit of affectionate play.

Once Amy had settled with herself that she was not, by god, going to blindly follow her parents' plan for her life, she realized that she actually enjoyed her pre-med studies and indeed looked forward to becoming a doctor. After graduation, she was accepted to a top medical school in New York—a glowing recommendation from Dr Marston Grant certainly didn't hurt her application—and she and Jen moved into a small, one-bedroom apartment in the city. (They did spring for a king-size bed, which filled pretty much the entire bedroom.) Jen had found that she had an aptitude and passion for art history and had landed a job at a major art gallery while she continued studying for her masters degree. Rick would stay with them whenever he was in town; the drag show he'd joined toured frequently, but when he wasn't on tour or back home on Spendthrift Island, he would sleep with Amy and Jen. He loved seeing the two girls eat each other, or play with each others' tits, and of course whenever he and Amy fucked, Jen's pussy would be well cared for by Amy's fingers, lips, and tongue. Rick and Jen didn't fuck very often anymore; Amy was fine with them doing it (better than fine, actually; Jen was a great lover, the best pussy-eater Amy had ever met, and never better than when she had a hard cock in her own cunt), she even encouraged Jen (remember how much you used to love it? she'd say), but Jen wouldn't usually give in unless it had been a long time since Jason had visited. Oh yes, Jason was still in the picture, he was Jen's steady boyfriend, and Amy's friend (with benefits) as well.

Amy did get a major shock one day though. It wasn't that she came home from class to find that her mother had shown up out of the blue, nor that her mother had immediately recognized that she and Jen slept together, no, the shock was that her mother wasn't just okay with it, she thought it was a good idea! "Girl should have girlfriend," she said. "Girl do sex much better than boy. But don't tell your father I said! Men get feelings hurt so easy."

There came a day before too very long that Michelle decided she wanted to become a mother. But who should be the father? Dr Grant, being her own father, was obviously out; Rick was her half-brother, so also out of the question. She dearly loved Dell Keller, but sadly, that wouldn't work. That left Murph. A cousin, yes, but only a second cousin, the sixth degree of consanguinity, barely closer genetically than a random stranger. The only possible awkwardness had to do with Gabby, for she and Murph were to be married. How would Gabby feel if her husband were to become the father of her sister's child?

I'm sure you know Gabby well enough by now to judge her reaction. "Oh my god, Shelley, what a great idea! Have you stopped taking the pill yet? How soon can you start trying? Let's do this together!" The sisters embraced, and kissed, and determined that they would begin their efforts as soon as possible. Perhaps they could become pregnant on the same night! Or at least during the same week.

Murph of course was philosophical about it. "There's surely harder labors in the world, not even counting the one that'll be to come for the two lasses, if all goes as planned. 'Tis for certain, I'd rather be tossed in a bed, tumbled between two such women as I love so well, having me dick rubbed raw, than be out on the sea in the midst of a storm, or even on the most beautiful day a mariner ever saw."

When she heard of the plan, Greta wondered if she might not want to have another child. She was in her forties, true, but there had been such advances in medicine since she'd been pregnant with Jen. The news was constantly full of stories of women older than her having marvelously healthy babies. This time, she and Dell discussed it with Marty, who enthusiastically agreed. Indeed, they didn't even finish dinner—they didn't even leave the table—before they started trying.

A few months later, when all three of the Spendthrift women were glowingly pregnant, Rick was at home for a visit. He, Murph, Gabby, and Michelle were in bed together, formed in a box, Rick sucking Murph's dick, Murph eating Michelle's cunt, Michelle eating Gabby's pussy, Gabby sucking Rick's cock, when Rick had a sudden thought. He took Murph's tool out of his mouth and propped himself up on his left elbow. "Hey, those files, from the clinic, how many of them were there?"

Murph and Michelle both paused reluctantly in their cunnilingus. "Do you recollect how many it was, Shell? Some dozen or fifteen, wasn't it?"

"Nineteen," said Michelle. "I remember going through the pile, and there were nineteen with the name Marston Grant on them."

"Was there, like, one file for each time Dad...made a deposit?"

"Um, no," said Michelle. "These were just the files for each that had been used for a client. Used successfully, that is."

"Holy fucking shit," said Rick, with a low whistle. "You know what this means, Gab? We've got a HUGE family!"

FINIS