A Sensual Education Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess I'll have to let them know you're expecting one."

"I only expect them to treat their charming and wonderful daughter as well as I want her to be treated."

Jen smiled shyly and gave Amy a quick kiss. "I love you, Amy."

"I love you, Jen." She took Jen's hand in both of hers. "I suppose I should talk to my parents about my major. I mean, it costs a fortune to become a doctor, and if I'm gonna be crappy at it, what's the point?"

"You wouldn't be a crappy doctor."

"I probably would. At least, I'd be unhappy about being a doctor, so I probably wouldn't be very good at it."

"I can't imagine your parents would want you to be unhappy. I mean, they might not be happy about you not wanting to be a doctor, but if you find something useful that does make you happy, they'll probably get used to the idea."

Amy thought for a bit. "Could I see your phone for a minute?"

"Sure," said Jen. "What for?" She got the phone from her desk and handed it to Amy, who started keying in a number. "What're you doing?" asked Jen.

"Adding Jason to your contacts. So you two can keep in touch."

"But he's your boyfriend!"

"He's my ex-boyfriend. And he really likes you. And you really like him, right?" Jen looked away, blushing. "It's okay! Just because I broke up with him doesn't mean I hate him or anything, or never want to see him again. And if you two hook up, maybe he and I could be friends too. With benefits."

Jen stared at her open-mouthed. "Amy Kim, you are just..."

"A very naughty girl," Amy said with a grin. "Just your type, right?"

The two friends embraced, and held each other tightly for a long while.

CHAPTER 26 – Jen Brings Amy Home to Spendthrift; A Surprise Visitor

As the days passed and turned into weeks, Murph became an integral part of the Grant household. Though he did work for the Foundation, Dr Grant treated him more like a son than an employee. And Rick grew close to Murph as well, as close as brothers. Indeed, closer than brothers, for brothers sometimes fought, and Rick and Murph never fought. They were competitive with each other, certainly; on the racquetball court, or running a footrace, or playing basketball one-on-one, each strove to be the better man, and neither expected nor offered leniency. But when the game was done, that was the end of the competition, and the two would continue their day as though they hadn't been committed to outdoing each other only moments before. First of course they would shower, and as the hot water coursed over their strong young bodies, their tired muscles would revive, and each would be aroused by the sight of the virile form of the other. Their dicks would begin to swell, and usually within moments, Rick would be on his knees, grasping Murph's turgid member and sucking it to its full, splendid size. While he sucked, his free hand would be busy stroking his own cock, as he sought to match his rising desire to that of his comrade, so that they could arrive simultaneously at the moment of release. Ah, those were splendid times, but even better were the days when Murph, after Rick had sucked him for a bit, would raise his friend up, turn him to face the wall, then lather his dick thoroughly and slowly slide it into Rick's tight but willing asshole. As he fucked Rick's ass, he would take Rick's cock firmly in hand and wank it, slowly at first, but his pace increasing as his hips thrust more and more quickly. How he loved the sight of Rick's cum spouting up, spattering against the wall of the shower, while his own dick was throbbing within Rick's ass. Their need thus sated, they would then wash each other, affirming once more the closeness of the bond between them, as well as taking another chance to enjoy the touch of the others' strong young flesh. And yes, at times that enjoyment would cause their cocks to rise again, and their hands or mouths would once more stroke or suck each other until their balls discharged another load of pearly cum.

Of course, such playtime couldn't occur every day; most days, there was work to be done, moving equipment, helping to build or install experimental apparatus, perhaps running to the mainland on errands; the work was not onerous, but they were generally kept busy. Rick's schoolwork too, as he prepared to begin the formal academic training for which Dr Grant had been preparing him, also required much time and energy. And young though they might be, easily aroused and eager to have their dicks sucked or stroked, and to stroke and suck each others' dick, sometimes their exertions of the night before, when one or both of them had fucked Gabby, or spent the night with Dr Grant, meant that they would require a few hours to recoup their energies and allow their cocks to attain full firmness, their balls to produce a strong stream of tasty cum. Rarely did they go more than a day or two without enjoying the body of some member of the household; variety, as they say, is the spice of life, and the Grant household was always well-seasoned.

For Gabby, this was a wonderful time, having three loving men to choose among. The choice was certainly not easy; each was so attentive, so eager to please her, that she was loathe to disappoint any of them. Her father's greatest joy seemed to be to have her atop him, so that she could control the depth of his penetration, the pace and duration of their fucking, so that she could continue cumming well after he was thoroughly spent. Murph would eat her pussy whenever and wherever she wished, for as long as she would allow him, and his delight and amazement anytime she offered reciprocation, whether by taking him in her mouth, her cunt, or—certainly not his least favorite—her tight but welcoming asshole, were so charming as to bring her close to tears. And Rick, what wouldn't Rick do for her? If there were such a thing, she'd never yet been able to discover it.

A wonderful time, yes, but not perfect, for she was the only girl in the household, and she missed the gentle kiss of another girl's lips, the soft touch of a woman's hand on her breast, the lovely taste of another girl's snatch. Having a cock in her cunt was so much better if she could be eating a pussy, sucking a firm dick was more thrilling when another girl was eating her out, and she adored waking in the morning after a night of passion, her arms entwined with another girls', her head pillowed on her lover's soft breast.

She was lying in bed one morning—alone, for once; her father had spent the night with the Kellers (she hoped he'd have a good story to tell!), and Rick and Murph had put on a funny show for her that evening, giving each other hand-jobs while sitting on Rick's bed, their cum spouting high in the air, almost but not quite up to their faces—when her phone buzzed. She looked and saw it was a text from Jen. Busy Friday? Amy n me coming for weekend. Immediately, she texted back: XoXoX!! She jumped out of bed and ran to tell Rick and Murph.

"Ricky!" she called as she flung open his door. "Guess what!"

Rick took Murph's dick out of his mouth and said, "What?"

"I just got a text from Jen. She and Amy are coming home this weekend."

"Super!" said Rick. "Do they need us to pick them up from the marina?" He went back to sucking Murph's cock, but kept his eyes on his sister.

"I don't know," said Gabby. "I'll have to ask. Morning, Murph. How are you?"

"Grand, lass, grand indeed. As you can see, your brother was just giving me dick a lovely suck, which is always welcome to start the day, and hearing that news makes me all the more eager to return the favor to all within reach. Shall you come over here where I can give you a kiss?"

"That'd be nice." She went to the bed and leaned over to kiss Murph, steadying herself with a hand on her brother's ass. Murph reached with both hands to cup and caress her tits.

"Very nice," said Gabby, with a sigh.

"Ah, but the job's only half done," said Murph. "Climb up here for a bit so I can kiss your other lips."

Feigning reluctance, Gabby shook her head and said, "Oh, Murph, you are so demanding," as she climbed up and straddled his head. Murph placed his hands under her ass as she lowered her snatch to his waiting mouth. "Oh, fuck," said Gabby, as Murph licked from her asshole all the way up to her clit, his tongue parting her labia, probing and tickling her vagina. "Fuck, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Murph tensed for a moment, his tongue pressing hard against Gabby's pearl, his hands gripping her ass-cheeks, then he groaned and Gabby knew he was cumming in Rick's mouth. Then his tongue began working again, tickling and teasing her, and she could hear his small moans of appreciation, and Gabby rocked her hips, working her pussy against his mouth.

Then Rick was behind her, his arms around her, his hands caressing her breasts. Gabby leaned forward while arching her back, and Rick's tool slid easily into her well-lubricated cunt. They froze in position for a moment, her ass thrust back against him, his cock fully embedded in her, then began moving back and forth in perfect rhythm, slowly at first, but both already so thoroughly impassioned that within moments they seemed almost desperate to reach their climax. Rick had gotten so hard while sucking Murph that he'd almost cum at the mere sight of his naked sister, while for Gabby, either of Murph's tongue in her twat or Rick's cock in her cunt would by itself be enough to bring her off without difficulty; the two together were almost more than she could bear, and within seconds of each other, brother and sister were both cumming, Rick's cock spouting its liquid treasure, Gabby's delighted cunt gripping and releasing and gripping him again.

Murph slowed his attentions to Gabby's vulva and licked Rick's balls. As Rick slowly withdrew from his sister's pussy, Murph took him in his mouth and sucked the last of his cum, then gently licked Gabby clean. She shuddered with a last aftershock of orgasm, and the three lay down together on Rick's bed.

"That's great news about Jen and Amy, sis," said Rick, after a time. "Do you know how long they'll be here?"

"Jen said for the weekend. Far as I know, they have class on Friday and Monday, so probably just coming Friday night and leaving on Sunday."

"Maybe we can do a special dinner or something on Saturday. Invite the Kellers, I'm sure they want to see Jen too."

"Yeah, that'd be good. Make it up to them for the last time Jen was here."

Just then they heard the door open and close downstairs. "Daddy!" called Gabby. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, pumpkin," said Dr Grant as he reached Rick's door. "Goodness, did you all sleep in here last night?"

"No, Dad, Gabby just came in a little while ago. But we gave her a good welcome. In spite of the fact that she left Murph and me on our own last night." Rick grinned. "Just kidding, sis."

"You better be, mister. What good would it have done me to sleep here after you two had jerked each other off?"

"Ah, that's hardly fair, Gabby, for surely you know that I for one would count it a blessing to be allowed to eat your dear little cunny anytime, regardless of the state of me dick, and I'm thinking Rick is likely of the same mind."

"Well, I suppose that wouldn't be too bad. And you could probably both use the practice."

Dr Grant smiled. "I'm glad you're all in such a playful mood this morning. I'm guessing that means sleeping alone wasn't actually too painful for Gabby, and that you boys made it up to her this morning."

Gabby laughed. "It was actually kind of nice to have the bed all to myself for once. Though I wouldn't want to do it as a regular thing. And they were both very nice to me when I came in to tell them the news."

"What news is that, princess?"

"Jen is coming home for a visit this weekend. And she's bringing her roommate, Amy."

"Oh, I was hoping I'd get to tell you about that. Jen called her parents last night. A good thing Greta has a special ringtone for her. As I recall, she was rather busy at that moment with a couple of penises, so she wouldn't have answered if she hadn't known it was Jen. Dell and Greta will be picking the girls up Friday night, and I invited them all over for dinner on Saturday. Is that okay?"

"That's great, Dad, we had the same idea," said Rick. "Now we've just gotta come up with something really special for dinner."

"Well, you and Gabby put your heads together about that. Murph and I have to get ready for work. Right, Murph?"

"Ah, indeed yes, Dr Grant. I was forgetting meself in the pleasure of being here with Rick and Gabby."

"As well you might, lad. But we need to make ourselves useful for a few hours. I'm sure one or both of them will be happy to see you again later."

Gabby jumped from the bed, ran to her father and threw her arms around him. "And you too, Daddy. I'm always happy to see you."

The doctor kissed his lovely daughter on the top of her head and ran his hands down her naked back. "Me too, pumpkin, me too. But right now I've got to go."

"Would tonight be a good night for a bed-time story?"

"I think so, precious. I think I might have a few entertaining anecdotes."

"Good!" said Gabby. Then, after glancing over her shoulder at Rick and Murph, she said, "And maybe I could tell you a story too."

The doctor raised an eyebrow. "I'd like that, princess. I'd like that very much." He kissed his daughter again, on the lips this time, and went to get ready for his day.

Anticipating the visit of Jen and Amy made the days seem to drag by for each of the young people in the Grant household. Gabby couldn't help but think of the marvelous time she'd had visiting the girls at school, hoping not just to repeat it but to improve upon it by adding a cock or two to the equation. Rick had missed Jen and very much wanted to spend more time exploring her body and having her explore his. But he also hoped—oh, how much he hoped!—that Amy's interest had been as piqued by what she'd seen of him as his had been by what he'd seen of her. And Murph, well, Murph was always good-natured; if either of the girls took an interest in him, well, it would hardly be gentlemanly to deny them. But mostly he hoped that Gabby would be happy, for then he would be too.

The days dragged, but they did pass, Friday finally rolled around, and shortly before ten that evening they all headed down to the Spendthrift dock so they could meet the Kellers' boat as it returned with its precious cargo. They took a small picnic with them, just some light snacks so no one would be drinking too much champagne on an empty stomach. As they approached the dock, Dr Grant said to his daughter, "Well, pumpkin, I don't suppose I'll be seeing much of you for the next couple of days."

"Oh, Daddy, I think Jen will be spending most of her time with her parents. She's been feeling a little guilty about neglecting them. Besides, we're together right now." She stopped walking, so her father stopped too. "And I'll be home tonight." She put her arms around him, turned her face up to him and they kissed. "You haven't finished telling me about the time you and Mom went to Cape May with the Kellers."

"Oh, so you'd like to hear the rest of that? Okay. But I recall you said you had an interesting story about boats and train stations. Am I going to get to hear that finally?"

"Maybe. It depends on how long your story is. And how interesting." She kissed him again and said, "Your stories usually get me so...interested that I can't really think of anything else."

The doctor sighed. "Ah, sweetheart, that's a lovely compliment, and it's more than lovely the way you show your interest. I suppose I'll just have to look forward to the day when I don't have any more stories worth telling, and you'll have to tell me yours."

"Or you'll have to tell yours over again." Another kiss, and the two again strolled arm-in-arm after Rick and Murph onto the dock.

"That'll be Dr Keller's craft approaching now," called Murph. "Not but a few minutes out."

As Greta Keller expertly brought the boat into its berth, and Murph skillfully secured it, Dr Grant already had begun pouring the champagne, and each of the travelers received a glass as they came ashore. All raised their glasses as Dr Grant toasted, "It's a fair wind indeed that's brought this wonderful crew to our shores. Welcome home, Jen, and Amy, welcome to Spendthrift Island. We hope you'll be one of us for as long as you like, and we hope that will be forever."

It had already been a long day for Jen and Amy, a full day of class followed by their hours on the road, but the exuberant welcome completely revived their spirits. As soon as their hands were free they had hugs and kisses for Gabby. Jen of course had to hug Rick too, and then both girls said hello to Murph, and then Rick found himself standing next to Amy, helping her to some cheese, refilling her glass (for the second and third bottles of bubbly had been opened, and champagne once opened doesn't keep, it must be drunk!), and both had overcome their slight shyness, realizing that yes, this person was fascinating, and fascinated.

The food and wine went quickly, and the group headed back up toward the Grants' house. Dr Grant walked in front with Dell and Greta, the young people following in a shifting group, all happy to be together. As they arrived at the house, Dell said, "Whyn't you all come over to our place? We don't have any champagne, but Greta did put together a few things for when we got back. Who wants to keep the celebration going?"

None of the happy group wanted to stop the party, so after dropping off the remnants of the picnic, all continued to the Kellers' house. As Dell had warned, there was no champagne, but there was plenty of sparkling water, and even a drop of whisky for those who wanted it, and more than a few things to eat as well. Within minutes of arrival, Drs Grant and Keller were deep in work-related conversation, and Murph soon joined them, while the three girls huddled together on the couch, Jen and Amy catching Gabby up on all they'd been doing at school, Gabby filling them in on life on Spendthrift. She was eager to tell them of how like an empress she'd felt, having three men ever ready to please her, but also of how much she had missed them, and how much she'd been longing for a repeat of their weekend together. Jen had put her hand on Gabby's and nodded her agreement, and Amy leaned close and said, "Think there's a shower available? Jen and I could use a good scrubbing."

Rick wandered into the kitchen where Greta Keller was cutting a cake into small slices. "Need any help, Mrs...Greta?"

Greta smiled. "Shouldn't you be out there with the young people, Rick?"

"I don't see anybody here who isn't young," he replied. "The girls are all in a huddle and Murph is talking shop with my dad and your husband. Besides, I haven't seen much of you lately. How's your work been going?"

"Quite well, thank you. I'd hit a rough patch a while ago, would spend a whole day writing half a page, the next day trying to fix it, and the next day just deleting it. But now I'm keeping almost two out of every three half-pages I write. How've you been?"

"Okay. No, pretty great actually. Murph is a terrific guy, and Gabby's just like sunshine, and Dad, well, I don't remember him ever being as happy as he's been lately. So I'm pretty much loving my life right now."

"Good. And now with Jen and Amy here for the weekend I expect you'll be even happier. I hope you and Gabby won't mind if Dell and I monopolize your father this weekend?"

"I guess you two are a big part of why he's so happy, so I don't think we'll mind you taking care of him."

"You're a generous young man Rick. Can you help me with this tray? And by the way," she continued as Rick came over to pick up the cake tray, "You know you're always welcome to stop by here anytime. I like having a little break in my work day."