A Sensual Education Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cake was served, and those so inclined announced that it went very well with the whisky. Jen and Gabby seemed to have disappeared, and Rick found himself sitting next to Amy. There were smiles and initial hesitations on both sides, but soon the questions and answers were flowing from both, there was genuine laughter, and each could tell from the sparkle in the other's eyes that the enjoyment was real. And when their hands accidentally met reaching into a bowl of nuts, neither shied away from the unplanned contact, but when they came out of the bowl remained together, their fingers interlaced. For a time they sat, holding hands, Amy leaning slightly against Rick's shoulder, hardly speaking, though neither feeling any lack of conversation. Then Rick, noticing that there was no one else in the room, said, "I wonder where Jen and Gabby are. Seems a long while since I've seen them."

"Or heard them," said Amy. "C'mon, let's go look."

The two walked through the various downstairs rooms, realizing that the Kellers, Dr Grant, and Murph were also nowhere to be found. They heard indistinct voices coming from upstairs, and as they climbed they could tell they were coming from the Kellers' bedroom, but none of the other rooms seemed to be occupied. Going back downstairs, they looked out the kitchen window and saw Gabby, Jen, and Murph walking about, looking up at the stars. They grabbed their jackets and went outside to join them.

"Hey guys, what's up?" called Amy.

"Murph was just telling us about his life as a sailor. How bright the sky is on clear nights at sea, away from all the cities and towns," said Gabby. "There are so many more stars it's almost like you're seeing a totally different sky."

"Huh," said Amy. "Different sky. Different world. Different life. Sounds beautiful."

"Ah, it is that, Miss, very different to look at, and very beautiful, but the same world after all, and of course life, well, that's always different for everyone and yet much the same. We all have our fortunes and misfortunes, some of each of our own making. Speaking for meself, the fortunes have been many and mostly just bestowed upon me, the misfortunes few and mostly me own fault, whether they were done in ignorance or just from me own plain stubbornness. This lovely night, with this wonderful company, I'd say that even the worst of me misfortunes are of no consequence at all, excepting that they all led up to bringing me here."

Rick grinned. "I guess Murph is the reincarnation of Dr Pangloss. Just takes a couple glasses of champagne to liberate him."

"'Tis more likely the three small whiskies that came after the wine, Rick. But even so, 'tis not the whole of the world that I hold to be satisfactory, just me own small corner of it, right here and now."

"I think we can all drink to that," agreed Rick. "Or would, if we had drinks."

No one found anything to disagree with in that sentiment, and the group continued enjoying the cool night and starry sky. After a bit, the girls wandered apart and conferred amongst themselves. Then Gabby announced, "We're going back to our house. You two care to tag along?"

That was a question that didn't need to be asked twice; there was only one possible answer.

Lovely as the night sky was to look upon, there was no dilly-dallying as the eager group hurried to the Grant house. A trail of shoes and jackets, pants and shirts, showed where the group had passed up the stairs to the bathroom, where the hot water was quickly flowing and clouds of steam billowing forth. Whether needed or not, everyone got a good scrubbing, usually from at least two others. Gabby and Amy began by washing Jen, using their hands and tongues more than washcloths and soap, while Rick and Murph watched with growing appreciation. The girls of course encouraged them to stimulate that growth, for they loved seeing the boys stroke themselves and each other. Then Amy was being washed by Rick and Gabby, while Murph helped Jen dry herself, except of course for her pussy, which despite their best efforts with towel and tongue stubbornly remained wet.

Once all had been thoroughly soaped and rinsed—finishing with Rick and Murph each in turn putting his mouth to good use on the other's dick, to applause from the girls—the five made their way to Gabby's room. They tumbled onto the bed, where Gabby made sure to get her mouth on Jen's pussy. Murph quickly was on his knees behind her, tonguing her twat in preparation for fitting his cock into that cozy place. Amy and Rick kissed, he suckled her breasts while she stroked his balls and cock, then she straddled Jen's head so that Jen could kiss and lick her cunt. Amy took Rick's hand and drew him towards her and began sucking his dick. Rick gasped, he was so hard, so filled with desire he could barely control himself. Lifting her mouth off his rod, he bent and kissed her, his tongue seeking hers, her hands clutching his ass, his stroking her hair and caressing her tits. Then she had him in her mouth again, Jen's lips and tongue had her body on the edge of climax as she urged Rick's cock to throb and spurt.

It would be an exaggeration to say that the group tried every combination and permutation of coupling that five people can manage, but they certainly gave it their best efforts. Each pussy had a cock in it at least once (though only Gabby's received a load of cum), and each of the girls made sure to eat the others multiple times. Rick and Murph each came three times before they staggered off to their separate beds, desperate for at least a little rest before morning, leaving the girls to coax each other to just one more orgasm, and then perhaps another, before sleep finally overcame them. It was after ten before Dr Grant came home, creeping in as quietly as he could, and spied the three girls sleeping together, arms and legs in a tangle with the bedsheets. Each so lovely, and how much lovelier together! He loved his daughter so, and seeing her with these loving friends made her all the more precious to him. That she could feel and inspire such love and affection was, to him, just further evidence of her great worth.

As he stood there in the doorway admiring the sleeping girls, there was a hand on his shoulder. "Morning, Dad," said Rick. "They're quite a sight, aren't they?"

"Breathtaking," his father replied. "I don't think I could ever get tired of it."

Rick chuckled. "Me neither. Though I have to admit they wore me out last night. How did you sleep?"

"Quite well, thanks, though not for very long." He smiled. "Every time we thought we were done, one of us would start speculating what you kids were up to, and that would get us started again. It must've been four o'clock by the time I went to sleep."

"Sounds like you three were at it longer than we were. I think it was about three when I went to bed, and Murph was already gone. The girls may've kept at it. Gabby's really missed those two."

"Speaking of missing, Greta says she hopes you'll stop by in the afternoons sometimes. And Dell says you're welcome to come in the evening as well."

"That could be fun, I suppose."

"No 'could be' about it, son. Dell gives an incredible blow-job. And I don't think I have to tell you how amazing Greta is." He saw that Rick's cock was beginning to take notice, and grinned. "Shall I give you a hand with that, Rick, or do you need to save your energy for later?"

Rick placed his father's hand on his burgeoning cock and said, "How about we go compare and see who needs to save his energy?"

It was a busy day for all. The girls were out most of the day, as Gabby and Jen wanted to show Amy everything about Spendthrift Island. Amy was particularly interested in the spot down at the cove where Jen and Gabby had first kissed. She insisted on several re-enactments, and then several variations, where she substituted for one of the others. Rick was busy in the kitchen, while Murph was sent on a last-minute shopping trip and then made kitchen deputy in Gabby's absence. Dr Grant spent most of the day in his study, writing. Gabby's interest in his past had piqued his own, and he'd found that the more he thought of that past, the more exciting his present pleasures became, and the more interested Gabby—and Rick as well—was in hearing and reading about it.

Dell and Greta arrived about five, bearing several bottles of wine and also dessert, a large home-made apple pie and ice cream, also home-made. The girls arrived shortly after, announcing they needed to shower before dinner.

"Separate showers please, ladies," called Dr Grant. "We'd like to eat before nine, and we've heard what you three are like when you get in the shower together."

"That's the last you'll ever be invited to one of our shower parties, Rick," said Gabby as she headed up the stairs. "Maybe that'll finally teach you not to kiss and tell."

By using three separate bathrooms the girls were able to avoid temptation and get ready quickly, so the two families were sitting down to dinner at a quarter past six. "Where's Murph?" asked Rick.

"He said to start without him," said Dr Grant. "He had a last-minute errand to run, left about twenty minutes ago. I expect he should be back by seven-thirty or so."

The others speculated briefly on what might have called Murph away, but the food was too tempting and the company too pleasing to detain them long. The girls had worked up an appetite on their afternoon ramble, and everyone was interested in Amy's impressions of the island, so there was too much else to talk of, when they weren't busy eating, for Murph's absence to cause much worry. The meal was done shortly after seven, the table cleared, and most of the group were relaxing in the living room while Rick made coffee to go with Greta's dessert.

"So Amy," began Dr Grant, "You seem to have a scientific turn of mind, but Gabby tells me you're not thrilled by the idea of being a doctor. Have you given any thought to doing medical research instead? Get your MD, but do experimental work rather than dealing with patients. Or perhaps shift gears, go into physics or geology. Lots of interesting work being done in those fields."

Amy gave Gabby a sidelong look and replied, "Not really, Dr Grant. I was just getting used to the idea that maybe I didn't have to be a doctor just because my parents wanted me to. I haven't gotten as far as thinking of anything specific to do instead."

"Well, you know there's always room for new talent here at the Foundation, and we believe it's never too early to start looking. So maybe it's something to keep in mind while you consider your options."

"Thanks, doctor. I will." Then, quietly to Jen, who was sitting next to her, "If I ever get to the point of talking to my parents about maybe switching."

Jen squeezed her hand and said, "You will. You have to. If you're miserable being a doctor they're not going to be happy either."

"How many coffees?" asked Rick from the kitchen doorway. "And Greta's getting the pie ready. Who wants ice cream with theirs?"

Everyone was ready for coffee, and everyone wanted homemade strawberry ice cream with their apple pie. Rick was bringing in trays of coffee and pie as Greta prepared them when they heard the front door open and close, and a moment later Murph stood in the doorway. "We're in time for dessert, I see. That's grand then."

Gabby said, "'We're in time?' Who's this 'we?'"

Murph smiled, stepped aside, and there was Michelle. Gabby shrieked and ran to her, almost knocking her over with the force of her embrace. Hearing the commotion, Rick came in to see what the trouble was and almost dropped the tray he was carrying. Dr Grant sat open-mouthed, so many conflicting emotions playing across his face: joy, at seeing the young woman he loved so much; surprise, that she had dropped as if from the blue, completely unexpected; hope, as he dared to believe she had come back to stay; fear, that she would be leaving again all too soon.

Everyone crowded around her, for Rick, and Dell and Greta, and of course Dr Grant, all wanted a chance to wrap their arms around the woman whose absence had left such a hole in their hearts, but getting Gabby to let her go for even a moment was more than they could manage, so for several minutes Michelle had at least two people hugging her. Finally she was allowed to come in and take a seat, though Gabby remained right with her, clutching her hand, her head on Michelle's shoulder.

When the hubbub had subsided somewhat, Dr Grant was finally able to speak. "I suppose it's obvious we're all more than delighted to see you, but I have to ask: What's the occasion? How long are you staying? Are you staying at all?"

Michelle looked down, a slight smile on her lips. "First of all, let me say that I'm more than delighted to see all of you. I was truly sorry to leave you all the way I did, and I hope you can forgive me. But there were some things I had to sort out, and I couldn't do that here. But that's all taken care of, and I'd like to explain what it was all about. And once I've done that, I hope you'll still want me to stay. To let me live here, the way we did before."

Rick and Gabby, and the Kellers as well, all exclaimed that of course they wanted her to stay, that she had to stay, that no one could face her leaving them again. But Dr Grant couldn't speak, he was too overcome with emotion. He sat with his head in his hands, struggling to hold back his tears. He was not embarrassed to weep, no, he just felt it would be a kind of emotional blackmail if he stopped resisting. If Michelle was not comfortable staying, she should leave, regardless of how he felt, because desperately as he wanted her to stay, the choice had to be wholly hers.

"When I first came here, I knew, or thought I knew, who my parents were," said Michelle. "I hoped to find evidence to support what I believed to be true. This proved more difficult than I had expected. So much so that I more or less put the search aside and simply accepted my position here as an employee. A very well loved employee, certainly, almost—but not entirely—a member of the family."

Dr Grant looked up, as though he would speak, for how often had he tried to convince Michelle to become a member of the family? Her repeated refusals to marry him had hurt and bewildered him, but he had accepted that it was her right to refuse, and believed that, whatever the reason for that refusal, she loved him as truly as he loved her. Though he looked steadily at Michelle, and she saw his look, he didn't speak, even after she dropped her gaze.

"Then, something happened, and I received word that the piece of the puzzle I'd hoped to find had not disappeared after all. But the information had to be hunted up in person, it would not come to me here, so I had to leave. As I didn't know what the outcome would be, or how I would feel about it afterward, I arranged for a new situation, so I wouldn't have to come back if I found I couldn't face it." She stopped and took a deep breath; her voice was trembling, and she was finding it increasingly difficult to speak.

"Do you want I should finish the story for you, lass?" asked Murph softly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Michelle took his hand and nodded without looking up.

"Well, then, I can see 'tis a surprise to you all that I should be any way involved in this, but 'tis a small world indeed as the saying goes, and though I'm hardly a main character, I do come into the story in a small way, as you'll see.

"The story begins quite some many years ago, in the west of Ireland, me own country. Me gran, that is, me mother's ma, she had a sister who left Ireland and went to the States when she was still a lass, nineteen or so. Got a job working in a resort hotel, just a summer job it was supposed to be, and then she'd have to go back home. But she met a fella there, and he didn't want her to leave, and she didn't want to leave, so they married and lived happily ever after, as the storybooks say. Bunch of children they had, six or seven, but one of the daughters—me mother's cousin this'd be—married a fella who was most unfortunate in the sperm department, which they didn't know until they went to a doctor after several years of her never getting pregnant, no, nor even having so much as a late period. Since they were both from big families, they were used to children being about, and they both wanted a houseful of babies, so the doctor referred them to a fertility clinic—a sperm bank—which, as it happened, was the very same that Dr Grant had donated to. And that donation, or one of his donations, as I believe he mentioned there were more than a few, became me cousin Michelle. Second cousin I believe she is, to be strictly accurate."

"Wait," said Dell Keller. "Murph, you're telling us...Michelle is Marty's daughter?"

"For a fact."

"Oh my god!" yelled Gabby. "I told you we were sisters!" and once again she flung her arms around her.

Rick came over and hugged the two girls. "I've always loved having a little sister. Now I've got a big sister too."

Dr Grant stood up, then sat back down, finally stood again and walked slowly over to Michelle. He knelt and put his arms around his three children. "Welcome home, sweetheart. Ever so welcome. Oh my god, so welcome." And the tears he'd held back finally came, but these were tears of joy, the only sorrow being that this had taken so long to come to light.

Dell looked at Greta. She looked at him and nodded.

"Marty, Greta and me have something we need to talk to you about," said Dell slowly. "Can you sit down for just a couple more minutes?"

"Sure, Dell," said Marty with a puzzled look as he moved onto the couch between his two daughters. "Not really in a rush here. What's up?"

Dell went and sat on the arm of Greta's chair, took her hand and kissed it. The two exchanged a serious look, then turned their attention to Dr Grant.

"We known each other a long time, right Marty?"

"I'd say so, Dell. My god, it's what, twenty-four years? Almost a quarter century."

"More than half our lives," said Greta quietly, as though to herself.

"Remember when we were first getting together, when you met Emma?"

Marty looked at his old friend. "Like it was yesterday. The crush I had on Greta, finding out you were her boyfriend, falling in love with Emma and finding out that she and Greta were girlfriends...or I guess, your telling me they were girlfriends. I was never much of a detective."

Dell smiled. "Yeah, that was a helluva night, wasn't it? Emma told Greta all about it. She was over the moon about you, poor kid. She and Greta had a real good time celebrating."

"Oh?" said Marty.

"Oh yeah," chuckled Dell. "And then when Greta told me, I think we celebrated about three times that night." He leaned over and he and Greta exchanged a lingering kiss.

"Well, I'm glad my sex life was a source of pleasure to you, even when we weren't having sex together. But why the need to tell me this now?"

"Sorry," said Dell, "got side-tracked a bit. Remember a few weeks later, when you and Emma told us you were getting married, and Greta said 'hey, let's do it together'?"

"I think that was you, Dell," said Greta. "That was the first we'd said anything about marriage. You hadn't even proposed to me yet."

Dell looked at her, eyes wide. "Seriously? I hadn't? How the fuck did we get here then?"

Greta laughed. "I suppose I must've thought that you'd been going to but it had slipped your mind. And I thought the four of us getting married at the same time was a good idea, so I didn't want to say anything to mess it up."

"Marty, could you remind me to put it on my to-do list? I owe Greta a marriage proposal."

"I don't know, Dell. I think maybe I'll propose to her myself. Not sure a marriage is legally binding if there was no proposal." Marty grinned. "But again: what's this about?"