A Sensual Massage for Older Couple

Story Info
Sydney hires a masseur for Tom's birthday.
2.8k words
4.57
17.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's POV:

There was a knock at the front door.

"That's him," said Sydney. "Answer it."

I opened the door to a young man. He had a large carrying bag in one hand. "Hi. I'm Joshua." He was a handsome guy around 30 years old and obviously in great physical shape. Medium length light brown hair and blue eyes.

I, on the other hand, was in my late sixties. Decent shape for my age but also showing my age. Graying hair. Blue eyes. About 30 pounds over ideal weight. "Tom here. Come on in." He entered the house. "There's room to set up in that bedroom back there." I pointed him there. The guest room had a full size bed rather than our bigger bed in the master bedroom. We had removed the bedding down to the bottom sheet. As he had instructed beforehand we had a stack of towels handy. We had also been instructed to move the bed away from the wall so there was access all around it.

He headed back to set up and I went to find Sydney. She and I had been carrying on an affair for some time. Sydney is the most beautiful, sluttiest, sexiest, amazing woman I have ever known. Average height. Some might call her a bit overweight, but to me she had perfect, sexy curves. Nice breasts. Strong shapely legs. Hair dyed a sexy auburn and deep brown eyes. Fifty years old. I have no idea how I got so lucky.

"He's setting up in the guest room. Are you wearing anything under that?" Sydney was wearing a soft red robe.

"Why would I be?"

"No reason. Just wanted to know. I guess I'll match you." I undressed and put on my robe. We headed toward the den.

My birthday had been a few days before and Sydney's gift was to arrange for a couples sensual massage. I'm not sure where she hired Joshua. She told me that she knew I was having bicurious thoughts recently and she sure wouldn't mind a rubdown by a handsome young man, so this was the present she went with. I had been burning with anticipation ever since.

When we got to the den, Joshua had removed his shoes. He was wearing a comfortable looking sweat suit. He handed us each a towel. "Lay down on your stomachs. You can cover up with the towel. I'll step out while you get ready." He stepped out of the room. Sydney and I removed our robes. My cock was already showing some excitement. Sydney's nipples were already somewhat swollen. We laid down and arranged the towels over each other's ass area.

Sydney's POV:

My pussy was wet and my nipples were tingly as I anticipated being in a sexual situation with the two men- the older Tom and the younger Joshua. Joshua entered and approached the bed.

"Ladies first," he said. He squirted some lotion onto his hands and started firmly working over my feet. Then my ankles. Then he kneaded my calves up to my knees.

"Oh, yes," I purred.

"You have lovely, strong legs."

"Mmmm. Thank you." I was enjoying his hands so much. His hands deserted my legs and I could tell that he was giving Tom the same treatment. I peeked when I heard Joshua move. He had moved up to Tom's side of the bed and was massaging Tom's right hand and arm. Soon he moved to my side and my left hand and arm were treated.

Next he moved to the head of the bed, reached between us and placed my right hand above my head. That arm received the same wonderful treatment that my left one had. Then he replaced my arm between us and repeated the process with Tom's left arm.

Next he worked over our shoulders, upper back, neck, and scalp. In our turn we both moaned in pleasure. As he worked on Tom I peeked again. Sometime along the way Joshua had removed his sweat suit and wore only a pair of boxers. And there was a definite bulge in the front of his boxers. My excitement- and my wetness- increased.

He moved back to the head of my side of the bed and began to work my lower back. As he reached down over me, his bulge pushed against the top of my head. Even with the top of my head I could tell his cock was large and hard. As he massaged the small of my back, he was grinding his hard cock against my head. I pushed back with my head to signal my approval.

When I glanced to my right at Tom, his eyes were on Joshua's bulge grinding on my head. I decided to give him a show. As Joshua continued working over my lower back I lifted my head so that my face was against that bulge. Joshua continued to grind, now against my forehead, eyes, and nose. My assessment of his cock size was reaffirmed.

Tom's POV:

I was in awe as I watched Joshua grind his clothed cock on Sydney's head and face. It had to be quite sizable. My own cock was hard and leaking precum below me. I had to reach down and rearrange my own cock and balls. Then Joshua stepped away from Sydney and moved above me. I now felt that bulge against the top of my own head, grinding against me as he had against Sydney. His hands massaged my lower back. I turned my head towards Sydney to see her with a big grin on her face.

With my right hand I reached over my head and fondled his cock through his boxers. It was quite a handful! I alternated between grasping his shaft, cupping his balls, and running my fingertips on and around the head of his cock. All through the material of his boxers, at least at first. He stepped away, peeled down his shorts, and flipped them away. He resumed rubbing my lower back and I resumed exploring his genitalia.

As I did so I felt his hands move down under the towel to my buttocks. His hands worked over my butt cheeks. Occasionally I felt a finger swipe up my crack, pausing at my rectum and applying a bit of pressure there. I continued to enjoy the feeling of his cock in my hands.

But all good things come to an end and he stepped away. I looked up and got my first look at his long, thick cock. "My God. You are huge!"

Joshua smiled down at me. "That seems to be a common opinion." He walked towards the foot of the bed, his hard on pointing the way ahead of him.

Sydney's POV:

I watched Joshua step away from Tom. I had not been wrong. He was hung like a horse as they say. I felt the bed shake as his weight joined us. He was straddling my right calf. His prick lay lengthwise on top of it. It felt as long as my calf although I knew that couldn't be. As he moved I felt his cock rubbing my leg. His hands were running up and down my thighs under the towel, switching between kneading them and lightly running his fingertips along them. I felt his fingers begin to brush against my pussy. To encourage him I moaned and widened my legs apart, but he continued the light teases only. I felt his hands move up to my ass. One on each buttock. I moaned some more and pushed back with my hips against his hands. He started rimming the outside of my asshole as he massaged my rear, alternating his thumbs.

He was now grinding his cock against my leg. I felt a hand cup my crotch, fingers along my pussy, massaging my pussy. I was feeling so wet! My nipples were like stones against the sheet. I ground my pussy down on his fingers. Then he left me frustrated, moving over and straddling Tom's lags as he had mine.

Tom's POV:

I had been enjoying watching Joshua ramp up Sydney's excitement. As he moved onto my side of the bed, Sydney turned a bit to see. I could see her right tit and her swollen, hard nipple proving her stimulation. She turned onto her side facing me, throwing off her towel.

Joshua tossed mine off also. "Yes, I think we can lose those."

Sydney shifted up on the bed, her breasts pushing into my face. As Joshua massaged my thighs I sucked her extended nipples and ran my tongue around them. Joshua's hands worked over my thighs, fingertips teasing my balls.

His hands then alternated between my legs, my ass, and my balls. My precum was wetting down the sheet below me. When he had me well worked up, he stood up and said, "Okay. It's time to flip onto your backs."

As I settled onto my back I was able to admire his entire nude body for the first time. Joshua was, let's say, in very good shape. The body of a male model. Working from the foot of the bed, he continued on my lower body, massaging the fronts of my calves and thighs. Now when he teased his fingers "too high" they were giving light touches to both my prick and my balls. My cock twitched in response.

I watched as he moved over and repeated the leg rubs on Sydney. She gave a satisfied moan each time his fingers teased her pussy and perineum area. Then he moved above the head of the bed above me. After massaging my forehead a bit he moved down to my chest. He wasn't shy about letting his cock and balls bounce around my face. He was clean shaven. I tilted my head back and gave his balls a lick.

"Help yourself," he said. So I licked them some more and sucked them into my mouth. I explored them with my tongue enjoying the musky, sweaty, manly taste. "Move down the bed a bit." I did so and he planted his knees on the bed so his cock dangled above me when he leaned forward. He lowered his hips and I ran my tongue from the head of his cock down to his balls several times before taking him into my mouth. I sealed my lips around the head of his cock and ran my tongue over it and around it. I tasted his sweet and salty pre cum.

Meanwhile, I felt him take my cock into his warm, wet mouth. Then back into the cool air while he licked and sucked my balls. Then back into the warmth of his mouth. I felt his mouth fucking my cock as I worked his shaft with my hand. My whole hand was wrapped around the base of his cock and my mouth was still full of his meat. I felt him spasm and then felt his load shoot into my mouth. I kept just the tip inside my lips so as to catch his load mostly on my tongue. I relished the taste and feel of the warm cum before I swallowed it down.

Simultaneously, his cumming had started me off, but I realized he had pinched my cock and stopped my orgasm at the same time as he had been enjoying his. He said, "We'll save yours until later."

Sydney, who had been enjoying watching the show then said, "But Joshua, you didn't share yours with me!"

He replied, "Oh. Don't worry. I'll have plenty more for you." As he slid off the head of the bed and stood his cock slapped across my face and I realized that he was still hard as a rock. Still ready for more.

Sydney's POV:

As Joshua pleasured Tom, I watched and fingered myself. I actually climaxed once along with Joshua. Still, I was glad when he reassured me that he was not finished yet. He told me, "Sydney, come to the head of the bed and lean over Tom's face."

I did so. I felt Tom's tongue run along my pussy as I gave his cock a quick kiss. It gave a little bounce of pleasure as I did so. Then I felt the tip of Joshua's cock at my entrance from behind me. I was already very wet and ready. I felt his cock pushing in. The thickness was filling me. And it kept filling me. And filling me. And filling me. He was hitting my G-spot. Hell, he was hitting everywhere! He started fucking me slowly. "OMG'" I screamed. "That feels unbelievable." And it did. I started climaxing in less than a minute. When I did, he pulled out. "I protested, "No!"

I'll be back shortly," he said. I felt Tom's tongue cleaning my pussy lips.

Tom's POV:

It was amazing watching that huge cock plunging in and out of Sydney's pussy from below the action. When she came, some of her juices dripped onto my face. Then his cock came out and I got to clean and taste her more. Next thing I knew, Joshua was face fucking my mouth. Not that I could take it all in. After a dozen or so strokes he reentered Sydney. I reached up and cupped her tits with my hands.

I heard her moan, "Oh, yes, yes, yes!" As she began building to another climax. In the next 10 minutes I think she climaxed about 5 times. I don't think it hurt that my mouth and tongue were busy adding stimulation to her pussy around his plunging cock. I also confess to letting my tongue spend some time on his cock and balls as they moved in and out.

After she had come a few times, I felt Sydney's mouth take in my cock and begin strongly sucking. Her tongue played around my tip, concentrating below it on the frenulum. In short order I was cumming in her mouth at the same time as she was climaxing and Joshua was convulsing as he shot another load.

Sydney's POV:

I felt myself building to yet another orgasm. I could feel Joshua cock pulsing as he fucked me. Tom's cock was tensing up in my mouth. Then all at once,

I orgasmed intensely, and

I felt Joshua's cock convulse and shoot his cum into me, and

Tom's cum erupted into my mouth onto my tongue.

Amazing sensation! Rarely have I ever felt so overwhelmingly satisfied. I swallowed Tom's cum and licked his cock clean. I felt Joshua pull out. I had the sense of our mixed juices dripping onto Tom's face and running down my thighs. Tom's mouth and tongue were busy licking and sucking up the mess.

Tom's POV:

I felt intense pleasure as I exploded into Sydney's mouth. Everything going on had my senses overloaded. I only knew that I felt wonderful and I sensed that both Sydney and Joshua did also. I watched as his gorgeous cock slowly slid out. Drops of their cum spattered my face. I licked up Sydney's inner thighs and then cleaned up her slit. Blobs of their cum continued to squeeze from her pussy as I licked. I took a short time to take Joshua's prick into my mouth to suck it clean and then licked his shaft to clean that. When I finished the shaft he already had another drop of cum hanging at his tip which I sucked off. Likewise, Sydney's pussy had continued to drip and I returned to clean her. I felt her mouth return to my cock to return the favor.

Amazingly, Josh still had a full erection. Sydney and I expressed that we were very impressed. He replied that, yes, he could still cum again right away.

Sydney said, "Well, I haven't gotten to feel that in my mouth yet! Lay down here." Joshua laid down on his back. Sydney laid down next to him and took him into her mouth. I got down between his legs and licked and sucked his balls. I lifted them and licked his perineum. Then up his balls to his shaft. While Sydney continued to suck off the head, I was licking around the base and the lower shaft. We traded off every few minutes. In a short time Joshua's hips began to buck up and down. Sydney pushed me aside and shoved her mouth over his pulsing cock. Joshua was obviously cumming. Keeping her lips tight around the shaft Sydney sounded her approval, "Mmmmm."

Joshua relaxed. Sydney swallowed his load and then kissed me. I could taste his cum on her lips. The two of us then licked him clean- not that she had missed much. It was obvious to all of us that things were winding down. We put on our robes and Joshua got himself dressed. He packed up his bag. We both thanked him for a wonderful experience. He assured us that it was great for him also.

I joked about him being so nice to a couple of old fogies- especially me. He replied that he loved to work with older couples. They were usually less of a hassle.

I showed him out and went back to thank Sydney for my birthday present. I told her, "Best birthday ever!"