All Comments on 'A Sensual Spanking'

by GillianBx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting and thoughtful.

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What A Lovely Story... Dare I Even Say It's BRILLIANT!

Hallo GillianBx!

Another erotic, very kinky lesbian love story, and just like your other stories, all beautifully written, hot and sexy,,, yes!

Queen Jackie and I, hope you have a chapter-2 coming along soon, we would love to read more about you and Eli, and that lovely hot bare bum spanking, oh dear... it is on her bare bum, isn't it?

Thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Bum Spanking Orgasms 🤗!

Queen Jackie and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My big fantasy

Wow! This story talks to the one thing that I've always wanted the most. I got so turned on reading it and I'll read it time and again. Your writing and sensitivity go hand in hand - that's what makes you a different author here. I would love to be Eli ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok...

moimeme68moimeme68over 1 year ago

Very sensual, kind, gentle. I wish you wrote more...!

GillianBxGillianBxabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment moimeme68 - appreciated!

I'm planning to edit/revise an old story that I wrote in a hurry so you might want to watch out for that in a few weeks or so.

Thanks again - Gill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGillianBx@GillianBx
50+ professional woman living in the southern hemisphere. My stories speak for me as far as they go but many things can happen when the context is right. Thank you to those who take the time to offer their support - it is much appreciated!