A Sensual Touch... Ch. 01

Story Info
A new beginning for Joseph and Farrah...
2.3k words
3.14
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaloi
Kaloi
17 Followers

Farrah crossed her legs, letting her short loose denim skirt fall back off of her thighs. Although he wore a mask of nonchalance, she knew Joseph was paying attention. He always paid attention to her. She watched him chat with some light-skinned guy he knew. Joseph's features were the total opposite of his acquaintance. The light-skinned guy was tall and thick, with braided hair and large eyes. Joseph was just a few inches taller than Farrah, although she was rather tall for a woman. His skin tone was of cocoa and although he was thicker than when they'd met, most people would consider him a medium build. Their styles were also a contrast. Although they wore the similar outfits, stylish jeans and a button down shirt, Joseph's friend wore a shirt two or three size larger than he was and his pants sagged down to his thigh, being held in place by his belt. The guy routinely pulled his pants up, a definite turn-off. Joseph shirt was one size larger than his frame and hung just below the hips and his jeans sat on his hips, held there by his round rump. Farrah's mouth watered at the thoughts the way his pants fit invoked in her.

"I'm bored. I'm gonna go dance." Farrah absently mentioned as she rose from the booth. Her skirt clung to itself, giving a glimpse of her blue bikini cut panties with the smiley face on the rear. She felt Joseph's eyes looking at her long legs and cute butt, so she waited a few steps before she adjusted her skirt.

Joseph watched Farrah move gracefully through the crowd. She always seemed to take a route that gave him a great view of her. As she walked to the floor, she had quite a few mini conversations. She was well known and each conversation was brief, but eventful. Farrah greeted each person, guy or girl, with a deep hug and a soft kiss on the cheek. She would whisper her words in their ear instead of talk to them, and most of the time, a hand or a pair would find their way to her soft butt. Normally she would let the hand rest there for five to ten seconds before she playfully moved them with a smile. That was Farrah's MO, she loved to tease. She loved the power of controlling someone in subtle ways. She loved using her sexy assets, her full D breasts, her legs that ran forever, her perky ass and full lips, and her charismatic demeanor to turn people to her whim. And she loved the fact that Joseph loved to be teased by her. They didn't go out to clubs and social events often, but when they did, it was normally at her urging because she felt like "playing." And she felt like playing now.

Farrah saw a friend of hers, a younger woman named Kathy, who adored her. Everything Farrah said and did Kathy took seriously. This annoyed Farrah at first, but she grew to think it cute, like Kathy was a little sister. She met Kathy in a clothing store about five months ago and then again that same night at this same club. Kathy looked similar to Farrah, but she was shorter and had what men called a "badonkadonk." The only reason that Farrah kept Kathy around was that Joseph loved asses and she liked to watch him try to ignore Kathy's. Joseph, who watched Farrah the whole time she swayed through the crowd, noticed how Farrah put the girl at ease, lightly touching an arm, rubbing a back, and her hand made its way to Kathy's plump ass. He didn't think that Kathy even knew she was being used as a tool of teasing. But if she did, she wouldn't care, so long as Farrah was paying her attention. Farrah kept talking, and glancing Joseph's way with a delicious smile, squeezed Kathy's ass. Kathy giggled, and he surmised that Farrah made some sort of joke about her donk.

Abruptly Farrah took Kathy by the hand and pulled her onto the edge of the dance floor. The two danced casually to several songs, laughing and talking as they danced the latest dances. Joseph smile at his wife. She seemed like a schoolgirl playfully dancing with her friend. The two were in their own little world. He looked about the place, and noticed other men looking in the direction of the two beautiful ladies, some with their boys, and some with other ladies. It was easy to see why the two garnered so much attention. Although there were many beautiful ladies in the house, these two were beautiful and having fun. He watched the men with their lustful glares for awhile. He wasn't jealous, but instead aroused. He loved watching Farrah enjoying herself and he loved watching Farrah tease others. He often fantasized about her having sex in front of him, and he told her of the fantasies, but they both agreed that they weren't ready to explore those dreams. He did however like watching her fondle and tease other men. It was like watching her put on a special show for him. It drove him insane. He especially loved to see her rubbing another man's dick through his pants, especially if it's big and it shows. Watching her turn someone else on like that nearly brings him to orgasm every time.

Joseph ordered another drink and saw another buddy of his. He welcomed the guy over and they began to discuss women and cars. He mostly watched his wife while he talked and sipped. A popular booty shaking song came on and most of the women were shaking ass like salt on Micky D's fries. It funny how a song has that effect on people. The right melody coupled with the right words and folk will act a fool in public. Farrah danced, but not as wildly as the other women. She was more in control, and she danced by herself. She waved at her hubby and he waved back with a smile. She began to do a little dance for him, as he was one of few who watched her. A tall guy stood behind her and she began to grind her butt into him. She moved very fast, slamming into him. He couldn't keep up and tried to slide his arms about her waist, but Farrah stopped him and continued to dance. A few seconds later, and he hobbled away, not being about to match her intense pace. She loved doing that. Instead of being rude, Farrah would set a standard that was difficult to meet. She felt that if you wanted her, in any aspect, you had to meet the standards, or you weren't going to get her.

The song ended, followed by a few more booty songs, and Kathy had found her a handsome admirer, so Farrah came back to the booth where her husband was. Joseph was still talking to his buddy. He smiled at her.

"You had fun?" he asked.

"I guess." She answered matter-of-factly.

"What's wrong? You want to go?" Joseph asked.

"No, just waiting for the music to change." Farrah replied

"This is Chris. Chris, this is my wife Farrah." Joseph introduced the two.

"I finally get to meet the 'little Goddess'. Joe here talks about you so much, I thought you had wings." Chris said with a pleasant, friendly smile.

"What lies has he been spreading? I have never stabbed, hit, shot, or tried to kill him in any way. That's my story and I'm sticking to it." Farrah announced semi-jokingly. The three of them laughed. They had some small talk about booty songs and football, Farrah picking up a like for the sport from her husband.

Joseph excused himself for a moment and went to the bathroom. That third drink did it to him. Farrah watched her husband's ass as he moved with a sway. He was so sexy. She loved how he was so supportive of her. Watching his ass made her horny.

"So, are you from New Orleans also?" Chris asked politely in the silence. Farrah turned to him. He wasn't really cute, but he had sexy eyes. "No, I was born in Miami. I met Joey in New Orleans when I was in college." Farrah answered.

"Joey? I called him Joey once and he damn near punched me." Chris said in astonishment.

"That's because you don't have these." Farrah said playfully while grabbing her breasts, "Or this." She said as she held out her wedding ring. She noticed that Chris' eyes moved down to the ring and quickly back up at her chest. An interesting idea came to her. "I need you to help me do something for Joe, but you have to promise to do exactly as I tell you."

"What is it?" Chris asked, curious as to the surprise this bombshell had for her husband.

"First promise you will do exactly as I tell you." Farrah commanded.

"Done. I'll do as you tell me."

When Joseph returned to the booth, Farrah had just returned with two drinks, one for Chris and another for Joseph. She sat on the side of Chris putting him in the middle. She leaned over him and gave Joseph his glass. Joseph looked at her and saw that devilish smile and felt something was up. She stayed leaning over Chris, and as Joseph followed her right arm down, he saw that she had rested her hand on his crotch. She stared into Joseph's eyes.

"So Chris, where are you from?" Farrah asked as she started massaging Chris's dick through his pants. He wore slacks and boxers and in mere moments, his cock started growing. Farrah looked down and saw how big it was, and her mouth watered. She stared back at her husband.

"Um, I'm from Macon, about two hours from here." He asked with soft sighs. Joseph looked at his wife's lustful eyes and then down at her hand, which slowly moved along Chris' member. Damn he had a big dick. It was much larger than Joseph's 7 inches, and he found himself incredibly turned on by the sight.

Farrah watched his eyes and saw the excitement in them. She rubbed just the head. It really was a large dick. She wondered how it would feel in her mouth, wondered if Joseph would get mad or get off if she took it in her mouth. "Macon huh? How long have you been in Atlanta?" Farrah asked, and at the end of her question she jerked down hard on Chris' dick.

"Whoa! Uh about 8 months." Chris answered. Her capable hands were heavenly and he wanted to take his dick out badly.

"So Joseph, how do you know Chris?" Farrah shifted the questions to her husband.

His breaths were deep, and when he answered, it was labored. "I know him through work. His job is next door to mine and we have spoken in passing. He's a cool guy and he gets us those mix CDs I bring home." He watched as Farrah took Chris' zipper in one hand and grabbed his belt in the other, and unzipped his slacks. Her small hand slipped inside Chris' crotch and pulled out a light brown snake. Her hand slid up the shaft and cupped the head. Both men's eyes widened! Chris let out a soft moan and Joseph released a breath. Amazement and passion was in Joseph's eyes. His hand subconsciously went to his crotch. Farrah, fueled by captivating two men with one dick, rubbed her hand up and down Chris' shaft. He grabbed the edge of the table, and Farrah stopped.

"Naughty boy. Lean back so Joe can see." And with that she pushed Chris back by his chest. She went back to slowly sliding her hand up and down Chris' long shaft. Joseph unzipped his own pants and pulled out his dick, matching the pace that Farrah set on Chris.

Farrah could feel her pussy moistening. She looked at Joseph's lips and longed for him eat her. She imagined his tongue lapping at her clit as his lips covered her cunt. She raised her skirt and positioned herself so the boys could see her panties, but she restrained from touching herself. The key to power was to stay in control. Beside, later Joseph would have to pay her for her show, and she had several ideas of what the price would be.

She was ready to go. She quickened the pace of her thrusts on Chris, and Joseph's pace quickened in response. After several minutes of jerking, she felt Chris' dick quake and knew what was coming. Grabbing the edge of Chris' shirt, she aimed his dick towards his chest and watched as he shot his load. Chris shot two bursts into his chest and then cum oozed from his head onto her hand. Farrah almost came from the sight, but when Joseph came a few moments later, it was too much for her and her body quaked with a silent orgasm.

All three of them sat still silent at the booth, all basking in the moment. Finally Chris broke the silence. "WHOA! Man, you guys are the shit! I gotta go and change my shirt though." He turned to Joseph. "Man this gotsa be between us. I won't say nothin' to no one dog."

Joseph nodded to him while he fixed his clothes. He slid out of the booth so Chris can pass. As Chris began to slide, Farrah stopped him. "Thank you for you help." She said and lightly touched his lips with hers, then she let his arm go.

"Anything for my man Joe here. I'm out dog." Chris announced as he left.

Joseph slid back into the booth and stared at his wife. Farrah looked back defiantly at first, then her look changed to one of worry. "You mad?" she asked softly.

"No. Actually that was fun as shit. Caught me a little off guard though." Joseph replied.

"Let's get you home and get you changed out of those messy clothes. Besides, you have to give me payment for the show." Farrah told him, her voice dripping with passion. With that Joseph and Farrah slipped from the booth and into a new world of sensual touching.

Kaloi
Kaloi
17 Followers