A Seperate Suite

Story Info
Milo has to 'tend' to his newest Pokemon, Lugia.
3.2k words
4.58
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a place for you to sleep in~"

They had barely made it to their room in the Seafoame Suite before that horny Lugia burst from her ball. Milo sighed and tossed his bag on the floor.

"Well, if you're going to crush the bed like that, I don't exactly have a choice."

He began taking off his deep blue jacket, and set it on the chair at the desk. Lugia wiggled her hips slightly.

"Come on, you know the rules~"

He recalled the deal he'd made with Lugia for her to even consider getting in his pokeball, let alone cooperate. She was to be allowed out whenever no one could see her, and to be able to let herself out whenever. And on top of that, she would need her "urges" tended to. Milo had booked the largest room he could, but even then Lugia still took up most of it, smothering the bed with her belly, blocking the desk with one leg and over half the window with the other. The cramped confines couldn't be comfortable for her, but seeing as how eager she always was to be tended to over these past months, he wondered if it really bothered her. And who was REALLY getting the better end of this deal. Sure she had been an invaluable addition to his team, but she had made it seem like she'd been giving up something by having to come with Milo. And now, she all but begged for him.

Milo slipped out of his wool undershirt and jeans, bearing his fairly fit form. All this running around did something for him at least. Finally getting to the good part, he slid down his boxers and revealed his already stiffening length. Lugia smiled and leaned down, presenting herself more. The room was only dimly lit, with the only light in the room coming from the darkening city beyond the shades, and the weak desk lamp that had been on when Milo had entered the room. He placed a hand on one of her huge vulvas, the flesh soft and warm. He spread her slightly, and peered into her. She was easily large enough to take his entire body, and had done so before. But this time, Milo had an idea.

"Hey Lugia, do you mind if I bring a third?"

She was immediately intrigued.

"Oooohhh! Who is it?"

A red beam temporarily lit the room as Milo let Lopunny out of her ball.

"The only other 'mon who might be more thirsty than you."

Lopunny sprang up into a spin once she materialized, and landed posed.

"Lopunny!"

She first noticed Milo, standing completely naked, and hard. She let out a small gasp, before approaching him with a lewd look on her face.

"Hope you're open for something new, Lopunny."

It was only then that she seemed to notice the giant figure taking up most of the room, shamelessly displaying herself.

"Lop!"

Lopunny hopped backwards, surprised.

"Don't worry Lopunny, she's on board if you are."

Lopunny seemed to almost enter a trance, she seemed to forget Milo was even there. Walking right past him, and straight up to Lugia's huge puss. She stared worshipfully at it.

"I guess that's a yes."

Lugia craned her head over as best she could.

"What is she doing?"

Lopunny had taken Lugia's lips in either hand, squeezing the lewd mounds and tonguing the opening, working her way downward.

"It looks like she's getting started."

"Mmmm~ Maybe she could teach you a thing or two~"

Lopunny continued her descent, until finally reaching the jewel. Lopunny without hesitation took Lugia's fist sized clit in both hands, and with a look Milo had seen only a few times before, sucked and squeezed the squishy orb.

"OOOOH! OooOoOOoohhh!"

Milo watched Loppuny work, taking the time to lube himself up. And boy was he RIDGED. He'd never expected Lopunny would be this into Lugia, but DAMN was he glad he found out. In ordering the biggest room, he'd also ended up getting one of the most secluded. Noise was not going to be an issue. He walked up behind Lopunny, who was still focused on what she was doing, and grabbed her by the waist.

"Ny?"

She turned to look at him, her wide hips almost blocking her view entirely. Her face was already wet from her messy eating. She looked at Milo with an adorable look, as if she was afraid he'd come to stop her.

"Don't worry about me, just bringing up the rear."

She was quite soaked back there herself, to the point of almost drooling. Her crotch fur moist as he dragged his slick dick through her thighs and along her lips. She moaned, and turned her attention back to Lugia's button. Lewd noises spilled from the corner Lugia had jammed herself into. Milo lifted Lopunny up, and lowered her onto his cock. She was sent into a full body shiver, taking the thick dick to the base, but continued working. Milo started moving, pounding the bunny from behind. She was a tight fit, but that's what they both loved about it. A bulge in Lopunny's normally flat stomach displayed exactly how deep Milo was, and how much she could take.

Lopunny was getting sloppy at this point, Milo's fucking robbing her of fine motor control. But she kept at pleasing Lugia, even as her hands slipped all over Lugia's increasingly wet pussy. Milo grew a devious smile. He started pressing harder and harder with each thrust, until he began to push Lopunny forward. With nothing to grab onto that wasn't slick, and her legs held up in the air, she fell headfirst into Lugia's soaking twat. Lopunny didn't seem to mind though, the way she began to furiously lick the shallow entrance to Lugia's pussy, grope the engorged outer lips, and cum her brains out. She seemed perfectly content letting her full body weight rest against Lugia's quivering entrance. So with each thrust from Milo, Lopunny was pushed forward. Her face pressing deeper and deeper into the warm wet embrace of Lugia's pussy.

"MMMMM!"

Lugia moaned as she began to take the girl into her, Lopunny's wiggling and licking making her an excellent toy. Slowly but surely, inch by inch, Lopunny was pushed in to her shoulders, then biceps, and as her arms were forced to flatten, she was in a single thrust sunk down to her hips. Milo stopped, just to sit in awe of the situation. He'd just fucked his horny little bunny INSIDE his big horny bird. Lopunny was cumming again. A sly smile formed in the corner of his mouth and he pulled back for another thrust. Lugia had been going berserk ever since Lopunny's head found its way in. She'd pressed as much of herself as she could into the corner and against the walls, moaning and wailing as Lopunny undoubtedly continued her assault from inside. This all only doubled once Lopunny's arms made their way in there. Maybe we ARE being too loud? Milo wondered how well the walls blocked sound, outside of their natural seclusion. Ah fuck it.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh FUCK! Milo! She could never stand it when he picked her up like that. He was almost too much to take at once. Almost. His throbbing was pervasive, like she could feel it in her whole body. And she LOVED IT. As he started to move though, her motor skills fell apart, overloaded with sensory input. She found herself being mostly supported by Milo himself, while her flailing useless arms stopped her falling forward. But Milo's thrusts became forceful, and he started to push her forward. GoOD goD MiLo, I'M... Her hands did nothing but slip and slide on the soaked vaginal flesh she leaned on, as she was pushed closer and closer. tHEre'S JUST ... SO MUCH OF HER ~ <3

Lopunny came. Falling head first into Lugia, she reached out to grope as much as she could, sending her over the edge. Milo continued to ravage her, pounding her through her orgasm, drawing it out. Lopunny's attempts to please the mass of warm, soft flesh in front of her seemed wholly inadequate. No matter how much she sucked, licked, groped, kissed, rubbed, and gripped, there was always more. More softness to please. She was drunk on it, so much so Lopunny didn't realize she was getting pushed in until her head popped inside. OoH FucK I'm INSIDE HER.

She went into overdrive now realizing just how much work she had ahead of her if she was to TRULY satisfy such a majestic beast. Not stopping for even a second to ponder her ability to breath in the squishy soft confines. Milo continued to push her deeper, and deeper, and she was more than happy to use the added depth to reach new corners and folds not yet touched. Her only regret being she would soon be unable to feel those glorious mounds, the massive cleft slipping from her grasp. She was on the brink again. Between Milo's constant railing, the warm, form fitting walls, and the knowledge that this girl was so big HER WHOLE BODY FIT INSIDE HER, it was too much.

Suddenly without warning, a surprisingly powerful thrust forced her arms to her sides, and in one swift motion, brought her hips all the way to Lugia's lips. She came again. Her body had just sunk in at least another foot and a half, but still this girl's limit was nowhere in sight. Milo has thankfully given her a break at least, and she took the time to catch her breath. She was SOAKED. Even what little of her that remained outside was drenched down to her knees. She brought her arms up in front of her before extending them outwards. A muffled moan sounded from outside before she realized what she had done. At the same time Milo resumed business as usual, and the tunnel Lopunny had just created, collapsed on her, squishing and squeezing all over. But she now had new tools to use in her fight to please the convulsing cavern, and use them she did.

____________________________________________________________________________

"OOH! MMMMHH! AHHHAAAHAAAA! Milo! Do you know what she's DOING in there!?"

Lugia was not only pressing herself against the walls, she was starting to twitch and convulse too, knocking things about the room. Hopefully they won't get charged for breaking anything again. Milo smiled.

"Clearly something good."

"She's pushing on EVERYTHING! It's divine! Please! Push her all the way in! I want to feel all of her!"

Lopunny's hips were easily the widest part of her body, and pushing them through wouldn't be easy, not to mention, it would leave Milo out.

Still thrusting he asked

"You have room for two?"

"OH Milo! Mmmmmmhhhhh ~ Maybe . . ."

She found enough control to wiggle herself again, but still moaning all the while.

"Let's see what we can do then."

____________________________________________________________________________

Lopunny continued her quest, prodding, stretching, and massaging every square inch in her reach. This was AMAZING. All this was INSIDE Lugia, a cunt so big she could climb inside. Of course, Milo was still outside driving her towards yet another orgasm, but it felt like a totally different world in here. So warm, soft, and safe. Suddenly, as Lopunny pushed down, everything locked up. The walls practically crushed her, and all the moisture that had built up around her drenched her body. Even her tiny A cups which had been neglected up until now, got a good squeeze. The clenching came and went in waves, and all the while Milo drove on, letting Lopunny FEEL her bulge against the convulsing walls. Oh my GoD is SHe CuMMiNg?

So much was going on, the warmth, the lewd squelches, the squeezing, muffled voices from outside, the idea that she had ACTUALLY gotten Lugia to cum, Milo STILL going at her with his big dick, and her bulge, sliding up and down the taught, squishy walls... Oh god, hEre I gO aGAiN! She clamped down HARD on Milo. So much so, that he stopped moving. But Lopunny soon found out why. With one last push, he reached the deepest parts of Lopunny, and opened a floodgate. Her own orgasm had been strong enough, but now with Milo's pushing her's forward, she felt like she could crack her own teeth. She wailed, getting a mouthful of sweet nectar as she came.

A huge warmth filled her, her belly bloating to hold it all. Even against the immense pressure of Lugia's muscles, Milo had still managed to round her a bit. She moaned into the fleshy expanse, cradling her swollen stomach. As it went on, Lopunny could feel the rest push into her, before being forced out. She was sure you'd be able to see her drool, had her head not already been soaked many times over. The bliss seemed to go on, unnaturally long before everything calmed down. The walls around Lopunny relaxed, and her heart rate started to come down. But she could tell it wasn't over yet, Milo hadn't gone soft.

____________________________________________________________________________

Milo was close, but he didn't want to be done just yet. He still wanted to get BOTH of them in there. He was about to slow himself when-

"SWEET ARCEUS! AHHHHH!!!"

Lugia suddenly screamed out, and in an instant, Milo found the entrance he'd been using to brace himself against while fucking Lopunny, drenching him. Lugia contracted around the bunny girl, squeezing juices out at Milo and all over the floor. He might have been able to fight through it if not for just a few seconds after, Lopunny also seized up. Her muffled cries audible by even Lugia. That was it for Milo. He pushed as deep as he could and came. Rather quickly, he filled her to her limit, and his cum began to drool out of her in waves.

"MMMMMH! I can feel her swelling!"

They held like that for a bit, until Lugia came down, and Lopunny stopped gripping Milo's shaft. He pulled out somewhat, but kept the bunny plugged. And himself hard. He had something he wanted to try.

"Mmm... sorry, she pushed on my g spot ~"

"No complaints here."

After all, what he'd had front row seats to had been glorious. Hell, he'd been in the splash zone.

Wiping some of his now wet hair away, he asked

"Round two?"

"Oohh yes please ~"

____________________________________________________________________________

Lopunny let out a meep as everything flipped over, and fidgeted as Milo rotated inside her. Did Lugia just rollover? She must have, as Lopunny felt Milo grab her again in a different position. One of Milo's arms reached inside, parting between Lopunny's belly and Lugia, he spread her open.

"Lop?"

Light illuminated the once dim red hollow, momentarily blinding her.

"Hey Lopunny, you good for a round 2?"

Would I ever! She responded by reaching for him with grabby hands and an excited look as if to say 'GET IN HERE!'

Milo smiled.

"Get ready big girl."

"Give it to me."

Milo hooked his other arm under Lopunny's leg, and in one motion, slipped his upper torso inside of Lugia, all without ever pulling out. As her mounds closed behind him, Lopunny could hear the moans of Lugia, clear again, before being muffled by warm softness.

"Hey."

Milo was now chest to chest with her, the two being lightly squeezed together by Lugia's walls. Lopunny, starting to get worked up again, slung her arms around him and brought him in (herself up?) for a kiss. Milo took the hint and started thrusting again, and with all that movement, so did Lugia. Her muscles rhythmically squeezed the two, making lewd noises and surrounding them in warmth. They moaned into each other's mouths, wrestling tongues and only breaking for small breaths. Lopunny's already stuffed snatch making a mess of both their crotches, wet sloppy plaps resonating in the squishy confines. This is HEAVEN~

____________________________________________________________________________

Milo had at first wrapped his arms around Lopunny in turn, but soon started to reach around, stretching the yielding flesh. The walls quivered more, and Milo began to experience what Lopunny had become so drunk on. There was just SO MUCH. It squeezed every part of their bodies, perfectly form fitting them together, and the walls squeezing them with a soft, wet warmth. Having sex inside another girl is awesome! Thrusting deep into Lopunny, he pushed as much as he could against Lugia, his back against the 'roof', his hands against the 'floor'. There was much rippling, and the soft noises coming from outside raised in volume.

Suddenly something started pushing on Milo. Their legs had still been dangling outside, and apparently Lugia had thought that just won't do. One of her large digits pushed on Milo's feet, and he felt himself sliding deeper. Quickly swiping an arm under Lopunny's thigh, Milo dragged her up with him, Lugia seeing to it that they were seated in as deep as possible. Now totally surrounded by caressing walls, they were truly cut off from the outside world. Nothing but the dim red, soft squeezes, warmth, and gentle muffled moans. Milo broke away from Lopunny, pushing back against Lugia and making a pocket between himself and the bunny.

"Nneeeeyyy~"

She groaned, squeezing around Milo's dick, upset he'd stopped. Even after three she's still this worked up? Better get back to it then. He started up again, each thrust pushing Lopunny down into the twitching mass around them, driving both girls wild. He wasn't feeling unaffected either, the unrelenting tightness of Lopunny, even after all her orgasms, the soft press on his back, his hands lewdly sinking into the walls behind Lopunny's head, and the way Lugia reacted to even the smallest of movements, all of it wore on his stamina. Lopunny was groping anything in an arms reach, the shivering flesh groping back. Eventually her eyes locked to Milo's and she sat up into a kiss yet again.

It was impossible to tell what was drool and what was pussy juice, but neither seemed to care. Suddenly and violently, Lugia forced the two against each other. She was squeezing the pair so tightly they couldn't move, and Milo had been forced into the deepest part of Lopunny. Lugia's muffled yells could faintly be heard outside, but Lopunny's were right in Milo's mouth. He grunted, being squeezed so tightly by both the orgasm racked girls, he joined them. He felt as Lopunny's belly bulged once again, pressing softly against him as he emptied himself into the blissed out 'mon. Eventually, Lugia relaxed around them. Milo pulled back from Lopunny, who had a satisfied look on her face.

"Lop~"

Milo smiled back, and rolled to the side, bringing Lopunny to rest on top of him. She snuggled against him, hugging Milo and laid her head under his chin. Milo hugged her back, letting the soft ripples and steady heartbeat soothe him to sleep. As they slipped away, Lugia spoke telepathically. My GOD you too ~ That was truly something else. But I'll let you kids rest now, my powers will keep you breathing even in my sleep. And as if she were turning out the light, the red glow around them faded. Sleep tight ~