A September to Remember

Story Info
A concert, a strip club, and a swinger party.
3.1k words
4.39
14.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This September started off great and ended even better.

The beginning of September, Jason and I were able to get tickets to see The Misfits and three other bands in Oakland. I got all dressed up in my red and black plaid skirt, red thong panties, knee-hi boots, a black push-up bustier, skeleton neck tie from Hot Topic, and a black long sleeve mesh top. I wore my hair in pony-tails to finish my gothy school girl look. It was a great show and I had lots of fun flashing my ass all night long.

Later that weekend, we got the super awesome opportunity to go watch Dakota Skye perform at a strip club. If you know me, you know I'm a big fan of Riley Reid, but Dakota is such a close second place. I love watching any of her videos too. That night she looked so hot and slutty dancing on stage and stripping. I noticed Jason couldn't take his eyes off her and was getting so turned on.

Honestly, I was getting turned on to. But it was a just a little bit more than just watching Dakota, and all the other sexy girls, dancing on stage. It was the thought of him getting turned on by another woman. I love it when he gets horny, for any reason really. And then the night got even better.

After a few of her performances, she actually came over and chatted a bit with Jason and I. She said we made a cute couple and asked if we were having a good time. Jason couldn't help flirting with her; and she flirted back playfully. I started to picture them together as they flirted, that's when I had to excuse myself to the restroom.

Alone in the bathroom stall, I pulled my panties down and started to finger my wet pussy. The thought of my bf fucking Dakota doggy-style was making me so horny. I was biting my lower lip trying not to moan to loud, but I was digging two fingers deep into my hot pussy. The more I thought about it, the wetter I got.

I pictured the look on her face, the one I've seen her make in her videos, but with my bf fucking her. His cock pushing into her pornstar pussy, so deep and hard. I was straddling the toilet, bracing myself with one hand up on the wet cold bathroom wall tile as I worked my aching pussy with the other. The closer I got to cumming, the more I pictured Dakota cumming for Jason.

I finally came hard, three fingers pumping between my thighs, picturing him cumming hard in her. His thick hot cum seeping from her professional pussy. She'd teasingly spreading herself apart to show off what she made him do. I made a wet mesh down my thighs. I tried to clean up my wet mess a bit before returning to Jason.

By the time I got back, he was sitting alone. Dakota was flirting with others, working her way around the room. I guess I looked a bit disheveled, Jason asked if I was okay. I just let him taste my fingers and he knew what I was doing. I was still so horny and I knew he was too, so we decided to rush home.

When we got to his home, I lead him to the bedroom for a surprise. I slide a blindfold over his eyes and had him sit still in a chair. I changed into a similar outfit as what Dakota had been wearing at the club and began performing a lap dance for him. I whispered in his ear to imagine it was Dakota and feel free to do anything he wanted with her.

I sat in his lap and started grinding my ass, his hands ran over my body, blindly groping what he could find and ripping of parts of my outfit. Sitting with my back to him, he easily reached around and roughly played with my hard nipples while I rubbed my pussy. I tried to mimic Dakota's voice the best that I could, moaning for him and telling him how bad I wanted him to fuck me. I felt his cock raging hard under my ass as I continued to beg him.

Finally he couldn't take any more. He grabbed me and tossed me onto the bed. Still blindfolded, he fumbled with his jeans till they fell to the floor and reached out to find me on my hands and knees. His hands slide over my ass to my hips, he grabbed me tight, and just slammed his cock into my wet anticipating pussy without any restraint. I could tell in his mind I was Dakota Skye.

His cock stretching me so suddenly like that sent ripples through my body. He immediately started thrusting hard and deep, I squealed my best like Dakota and begged him to fuck me harder, pushing myself back onto his cock. I think he was using all his strength to slam his cock into me and I was loving each moment.

It was wasn't long till I felt him twitch and start to moan. He fucked me as he came, his cum lining my insides thoroughly. I felt his cock lubed with cum easily sliding in and out. The feeling of all that cum building inside me made me cum almost immediately. The cum seeping out was frothing up and dripping from my pussy. I grabbed at the sheets as I bucked my hips on his cock, feeling myself gushing as I came hard.

But he didn't stop. He was still as hard and before and kept going. I looked back over my shoulder and saw he was still blindfolded. His hard strong hip thrusts just kept going, fucking my creamy soaked pussy. He started to groan, desperately trying to cum once more, he slide his hands off my hips, up my back, and around my throat.

He pulled my head back, making my back arch down. His cock was slamming into harder and deeper now. As hard as he was fucking me, I almost thought his cock was going to punch through my belly. His hands tightened around my throat, choking me, making me gasp and shake. I started cumming again, feeling his hands gripping tight around my neck, and his unrelenting cock pounding me. I tried to squeal again but only gasped a bit till everything went black...

I came too with deep breath and my face almost smothered in the bed. Jason was holding me steady, his cock deep in me and cumming. His arms wrapped around my waist and hips. I heard him grunting something like, "Oh my fucking god Dakota!" As he pulled out of me, I could feel a thick glob of his cum drool out my pussy on to the bed.

I looked back and saw him still blindfolded, heavily breathing and partially slumped over me. I spun around still a little dizzy from passing out and from my powerful orgasm. I caressed him, took off the blindfold, and whispered in his ear "Did you like fucking Dakota?" He smiled ear to ear and nodded, he said it was an amazing fuck. I could only agree with that.

At the end of September, we signed up for a private swinger party we found through a swinger site that Stephanie and Steven suggested. Jason and I had talked about experimenting with swinging ever since out threesome with Lexi. With the fun we had on our triple date night, we thought we'd finally try it full on.

The party was an "Adult Sleep Over" theme party, everyone was supposed to wear pajamas of their choosing. I decided Jason and I should go shopping for new pj's. I didn't want him wearing his old boxers to the party. I tried shopping for a cute matching set, but couldn't find anything we could both agree on. Until I had an idea. I like wearing some of his shirts to bed from time to time and he only sleeps with bottoms on. So I bought a men's pj set that we both like and decided that I'd wear to top and he'd wear the bottoms. So cute!

The party was as a private residence, a nice large two-story house. We arrived in plain clothes as instructed, and changed into pj's at the party. There were about twenty couples total that night, most in their thirties and forties, I think we were the youngest couple there. Everyone was dressed in different styles of pj's, some men in boxer's, pant bottoms, or just a robe. The women were nightgowns, teddies, or long night shirts. Everyone looked great though.

There was lots of finger food and appetizers and drinks, the hosts of the party really out did themselves. And all the people were really friendly. They had some "ice-breaker" games, like Ring Toss using hard cocks to toss rings onto. It was fun watching men laying down trying to keep their hard cocks straight up and the women doing their best to keep them hard.

We meet most of the couples there and hit it off with some of the ones closer to our age. Of course I got a lot of attention from some of the older men there, and Jason was pawed at by several "cougars". Most of the night went on like many other house parties I've been too. But about an hour and half into the party, I realized the party had thinned out. I asked why some of the people weren't around anymore and was told they probably snuck off to "play" together. Oh yeah, that's why we're here in the first place, lol.

We were directed to different areas where people could have sex. We really didn't know what to expect but we were curious. We discussed to possibility of having sex with others that night and what we would like if given a chance. We knew the party had a strict condom use policy, unless you're with your significant other. I really prefer not to use them, so maybe a chance we didn't do anything tonight, just watch and learn.

The main living room dimly lit with most of the furniture arranged to allow a few blankets with pillows to be spread out on the floor. Around the room were stacks of clean towels and bowls of condoms and lubricants. At the top of the stairs, was a spacious landing with a sofa, a large comfy chair and more blankets spread on the floor in front of them with towels and bowls like downstairs. There were also two bedrooms available for more intimacy.

In the landing at the top of the stairs, on one of the blankets were two very sexy women making out and playing together. Two men sat on the sofa watching as another woman was on her knees between them. She was taking turns sucking each of them. I was really impressed about the openness everyone had with the fun of sex. Jason and I were enjoying ourselves watching, being the pervs as we are, when the two females asked me if they could "borrow" him.

I playfully agreed and nudged him toward the two. He looked like he was being mauled by a pack of hungry hyenas. In seconds, they stripped him naked and had him on his back. I politely worked my way to the big chair to sit and watch. They were taking turns sucking on his cock and balls and he couldn't help but smile. I blew him a kiss to let him know I was good with what was happening.

I was more than good really. I was enjoying watching him with the other women. I unbuttoned the pajama shirt top and slid my fingers under my panties. I could feel myself getting nice and wet. I shyly grabbed one of the available towels and slide it underneath me, I know how wet I can get. Especially after I realized the two men on the sofa were now watching me instead of Jason and the two women.

But I couldn't help myself, the more the women had their was with Jason, the more I played with myself. Teasingly I spread my legs wide, giving the older men as clear view of my fingers spreading my pussy. As I looked back as Jason, one of the woman was straddling him, riding his cock as the other kissed her breasts. Looking back at the older men, they were now just jerking off themselves oogling me. God this was all sooo hot!!

The woman who was sucking the older men, now had crawled over to me. She was on her knees at the edge of the chair watching me also. I started to finger myself harder, so horny, I wanted to cum so bad, I wanted them all to see me cum. Writhing in the large comfy chair, soaking the towel under my ass, my fingers dug into my hungry pussy till I came. The woman then grabbed my hand and licked my fingers.

Looking around the room, the two older men had jerked off to watching me play with myself and Jason was now fucking one of the women doggy-style with the other one under her in sixty-nine position. The woman at the edge of the chair slowly crawled up between my legs and started licking my pussy. She was a little older too, very hot for a mature woman but very talented with her tongue.

She looked at me and just said, "let mamma lick you baby". Oh my god so pervy but it just made me instantly hot. I feed my pussy into her mother, leaned my head back and let her take control. Her tongue and fingers worked as a team in and out of my wetness. Within a minute, she had me cumming again, gushing an orgasm in her mouth. She used the corner of the towel to wipe her lips and patted me on my pussy, smiled and thanked me for the treat.

Once again looking around the room, the old men were gone and Jason was fucking one of the women missionary while sucking the other's tits as she sat on her friends face. I sat still tingling and using another towel to try and clean up a bit. I hear Jason's familiar moan, he was cumming. I looked to see him between the legs of one as he came and the other spanking his ass.

Jason came over to me and I stood to kiss him. We playfully laughed about what had happened, we both knew the other had a a ton of fun. But I wanted some of Jason's cock for myself now. I sat him on the comfy chair and took the spot at the end of it. Slowly I begun sucking his cock with long slow strokes. His semi-hard cock came alive again in my mouth as I slobbered all over it.

I looked up him staring into his eyes and he looked down at me and smiled. He made some kind of hand gesture over my head then took my head in his hands and continued to fuck my mouth. Just then I felt someone come up behind me and grab a hold of my hips. I tried to turn my head to look who it was behind me, but Jason held me still saying, "Just relax baby".

The person behind me stepped up closer to me and I felt a cock rubbing against my thighs. Then gently the cock pushed into my still wet pussy and some unknown man began fucking me. My eyes widened as I looked to Jason. "I know you're gonna love this baby," is all he said. I shifted my legs to spread myself wider and accepted the mysterious cock to use me.

This cock wasn't very big, I was able to take it all pretty easily as wet as I was. I felt it start to fuck me as hard as it could, steady and vigorous strokes. I did my best to grind down on it without letting it flop out. The strangers hands gripped my ass as he fucked me, giving me all he could till he came and sputtered out a weak moan.

Seconds after he stepped away, I felt another set of hands grab my ass and another cock poking at my pussy. This cock was larger and thicker, it filled me up so good. This guy didn't waste any time to start fucking me hard. Jason just looked down at me, slowly fucking my mouth. His cock super hard again as he got a view of who ever was behind me.

I felt incredible with two cocks using as a fuckslut. The idea of it all started to make me cum. I began to writhed between them both, moaning and squirming. I worked Jason's cock with my mouth the way I know that makes him cum quick and clenched my horny pussy on the cock fucking me. I was trying to make them cum together. I almost did it too, the cock fucking me came first, filling the condom. I could feel it inside me.

Then Jason came down my throat almost making me choke as I tried to swallow the cum erupting from his pulsating cock. And with that I thought we were done, but Jason held me head so I couldn't look away from him. The man behind me was then replaced with a third man who quickly started fucking me just as fast as the others. All I could say was, "Oh my god babe, this is sooo hot".

I kept my gaze on Jason as he watched the man take me from behind. I freely took the cock, let it fuck me as deep and it wanted, showing Jason what a slut I could for his entertainment. He stroked my hair, waiting for this latest man to finish using me for his own pleasure. It was too much longer till I felt the familiar cock twitch and grunt of a man cumming. Once he was done, he left as quick as he arrived.

I crawled up into Jason's lap and curled up in his arms, kissing passionately. We cuddled a bit, talking about how hot it all was. We finally got up and got dressed again to get something to drink downstairs. As I walked through the house, I looked at all the men there. I was trying to get a clue as to who the three men were that had just fucked me but I couldn't tell. I then decided it didn't want to know. I think I like being the slut for an anonymous gangbang. Maybe I can do it again. I'm sure I'll write about it if I do.