A Series of Firsts: Girl on Girl

Story Info
Wife unexpectedly experiences a woman for the first time.
3.3k words
4.17
15.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RB247
RB247
23 Followers

My favorite part of my wife becoming a hotwife, was watching her do different things for the first time. A Series of Firsts is my recollection of these different events. Girl on Girl is the third story in this series and it is just as it sounds: my wife's first time with another women (plus an added bonus).

----------------------------------------------

A few months after my wife became a hotwife, I set up an anonymous profile on a website for local stag/vixen and swinger couples. One day, we received an invitation to meet another couple for same room sex. Jen had previously mentioned how she had fantasized about watching another couple fuck in front of us. So I set up the meeting.

We were meeting at a local hotel, so everyone was on neutral ground. The couple we were meeting were also relatively new to the lifestyle, so I felt pretty comfortable, knowing that we were all kind of going at the same pace. We arrived at the hotel and went to the room and knocked on the door.

We were greeted by Tom and Julie. They were a married couple in their early 40's. Tom was about 6'2", short brown hair, average build. Julie was about 5'5", with shoulder length reddish-brown hair. She carried a few extra pounds, but had large D-cup breasts. They both seemed pleasant. We began to make small talk. Julie shared that they had mostly done same room sex, with a little bit of kissing and light touching of the other couple. We decided we would get started by each of us undressing our significant other.

Tom went first, pulling Julie's jeans to the floor, then lifting her shirt over her head. She looked pretty in her matching peach colored bra and lace thong panties. He hooked his thumbs in her thong panties and slid them over her thighs. I was happy to see her pussy was clean shaven, which is my preference. He then reached around and unclasped her bra, giving me my first look at her very ample cleavage. Her breasts were much larger than my wife's. I was hopeful that there might be more than "light touching", as I was very eager to play with her huge tits.

Next it was Julie's turn to undress Tom. He jumped ahead by removing his shirt himself. Julie unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, peeling them off and leaving Tom in his blue boxer/briefs. She then slipped her hands into the back of his briefs, grabbing his ass with both hands. She giggled as she slid them down, his cock springing free. It was clean shaved and skinnier than mine, but close to two inches longer. I could see my wife staring intently as it swung between his legs, probably imagining it slipping inside her.

Now, it was my turn to undress Jen. Undressing her in front of someone new was always a huge turn on for me. She had such a sexy body. Perky B-cup breasts. A sexy, flat stomach. Long, toned legs sculpted by her daily 3 mile runs. And that ass....firm and round. Bikini model quality. I loved seeing the looks on their faces when they saw just how perfect she looked, in the nude. Tom had that look on his face. He was already getting hard, just from looking at Jen. But then I noticed Julie had the look on her face, as well. I also noticed she was running a finger along the folds of her pussy, as she stared at Jen's body.

We each began kissing our spouse, running our hands over each other's bodies. I ran my hand along Jen's thigh and dragged my thumb over her pussy. I parted her lips and lightly circled her clit. Jen moaned softly. I glanced over at Tom and Julie and saw that they were both watching my hands roam over Jen's body. Tom was fully erect and Julie's hand was back on her pussy. Their lust for Jen's curves was obvious.

I laid Jen on the bed, as we continued to kiss. I saw Tom taking something out of his bag and plugging it in to the outlet. It was a small device, with a wand attached to it. "Have you ever used one of these?", he asked. I had never even seen one, let alone used one.

"Hold out your hand", he said as he approached me. I extended my hand and he ran the wand across my palm. The wand gave off a light electrical charge on my skin. Similar to the sensation of your arm or leg falling asleep. "May I?", he asked, pointing to Jen, stretched out on the bed. I motioned for him to proceed.

He stood near Jen's upper body and began to run the wand across Jen's nipples. She immediately tensed up, letting out a soft moan. Then he moved the wand over her abs and she wiggled, as if she was being tickled. He then continued down her naked body and hovered the wand over her pussy. She immediately tensed, arching her back and grabbing the bed sheets. He teased her pussy for a minute, taking in her sexy body stretching across the bed. Just as it appeared she was about to come, he wrapped his hand around the wand.

"When you hold it like this, you become the conduit for the electricity. See?" He placed his finger tip on my arm and I could feel the electricity coming from his finger. I moved his hand to Jen's nipple. He pinched the nipple between his thumb and index finger and Jen gasped, arching her back and then snapping her head forward.

As Tom continued to play with Jen's nipples, Julie spoke to me. "It feels great when he holds it and licks my pussy. The electric sensation from his tongue on my clit feels so good! Your wife has a gorgeous pussy. I bet she would love it!"

"Why don't we find out?", I said, knowing that they had a rule about no oral or vaginal sex with another couple. I wanted to see if I could break the barrier of light touching only and get Tom to eat my wife's pussy.

Julie had a different idea. She grabbed the wand in her hand, climbed on the bed and plunged her tongue into Jen's pussy! We had not discussed any sort of girl on girl contact, so I was caught off guard, but extremely aroused! For the first time, ever, my wife was being eaten out by another woman. I had long fantasized about this, but Jen had always shot down the idea. Now, I watched with delight as Julie ran her tongue up and down Jen's pussy.

Julie began to concentrate the tip of her tongue on Jen's clit. I watched as she carefully circled the little bean, slowly, making clockwise motions with the very tip of her tongue, like an artist using a fine brush to add the smallest detail to their painting.

Tom whispered to me. "She's never done this before, it's so hot!"

"It's a first for Jen, too. I love it!! I replied.

Julie's deliberate attention to Jen's clit had Jen in la la land. She was stretched out, back arched, gripping the bed sheets as if she was holding on for dear life. "God, yes! This feels amazing. Suck my clit, Josh!"

She thought it was my tongue sending her on this wild ride?! I remained silent I wasn't about to dispel that idea and disrupt the erotic scene playing out before my eyes. Then Jen reached down to grab the head between her legs and press it against her clit. When she felt the thick head of long hair, she lifted her head and looked down to see it was Julie who was actually producing the waves of delight which were rocking the boat. I knew there was a chance she'd be upset, because we didn't talk about it ahead of time. She turned and looked at Tom and I, both standing with our erect cocks in our hands and she laid her head back on the bed and wrapped her legs around Julie's head, pressing it even harder against her engorged clit.

Taking the cue, Julie wrapped her arms around Jen's thighs and pulled her pussy even tighter against her mouth. It was the first time for both of them, but they were going at it like seasoned professionals.

Once again gripping the bed sheets, Jen began screaming, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" I could see her back arching and knew she was on the edge of orgasm. Tom and I positioned ourselves on each side of Jen and began to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. "Yes! Yes!", she said as she gasped for air. I felt her entire body stiffen. The damn was about to burst. And just like that, a squeal escaped her lips and her body shuddered. Her hips dropped to the bed and bounced back up, again and again, as Julie kept her mouth locked on to Jen's pussy. Excited by Jen's orgasm, Julie picked up the intensity and was sucking so hard, she was practically trying to swallow Jen's clit. Jen's hips were thrashing all over the bed, Julie trying to hang on with the determination of a rodeo cowboy desperately trying to stay on the bull's back until the horn blows. She hung in there like champ, until Jen's orgasm subsided.

Having completed her objective, Julie rolled onto her back and laid next to Jen. I whispered in Jens a year about how hot it was watching her and Julie. I told her that she looked incredibly sexy. I asked her if she enjoyed it as much as Tom and I did, and she blushed, before admitting that it really turned her on, as well. then she sat up and kissed me on the cheek, before grabbing the wand off the bed and crawling in between Julie's legs.

I watched in excitement as Jen laid her head in between Julie's thighs and began to lightly kiss her pussy. Julie closed her eyes and began to moan. Jen slowly increased the intensity of her kisses, until I noticed that while her lips were on Julie's mound, she was sticking the full length of her tongue inside Julie's pussy. She was darting it in and out. Julie was much louder than Jen and began literally screaming "Oh god! Oh god!" at the top of her lungs. She was screaming so loud, it almost seemed fake. Either she was very sensitive down there or Jen was just a natural at eating pussy.

It was apparent that Jen was enjoying Julie's reaction to her tongue ride. To say I was aroused would be an understatement. Then watched Jen take a page out of my playbook. With her tongue buried in Julie's pussy, Jen took her right thumb and inserted it maybe half an inch into Julie's ass. I had read somewhere, a few years back, that most of the nerve endings of the anus, were just inside of it. You did not need to go very deep, at all, to stimulate it. So I would frequently press my thumb into Jen's ass, with barely half my thumbnail inside of her. If I just wiggled it in a small circle, it would set her off in seconds. Now Jen was doing it to Julie and getting the same reaction.

As soon as Jen, inserted her thumb into Julie's ass, Julie let out a sound that started as an "Ohhhh!" and finished as a squeal. Julie then began clutching at the bed, cover with her outstretched arms, and throwing her head side to side, as she continued to squeal. Her hip started to bounce off the bed, as her orgasm fully took hold. Jen was trying desperately to hold her face between Julie's thighs, while continuing to make circles inside, Julie's ass, with her thumb. Julie's orgasm seemed to last minutes, it was so intense.

Meanwhile, I was taking in the sight of Jen, in the downward dog position, breasts swaying and that gorgeous, round ass sticking in the air. I was considering climbing on the bed and fucking her from behind, while she ate Julie's pussy. But before I could make a definitive move, Tom jumped on the bed and positioned himself behind Jen. With complete disregard for the "light touching" agreement between him and Julie, I watched as he grabbed Jen's hips and buried his rock hard cock in Jen's pussy.

With Tom now riding her from behind, Jen was alternately licking Julie's pussy and lifting her head to let out her own squeals of excitement. Julie was in the midst of her third orgasm, still shouting full throat.

I looked at Tom, who was going full speed on Jen from behind. He reminded me of the kid whose mom doesn't let him have sweets, but then he goes to a birthday party and finds the desert table and loses his self control. He was concentrating intently on Jen's pussy, watching his cock disappear inside it. he was fucking her so hard, like he was trying to put a second hole in her. You could tell I had been a long time since he had fucked someone besides his wife. He had been tossed the keys to a Ferrari, and he was determined to get through every gear. Based on her moans, Jen was enjoying his attention. She kept pulling her mouth from Julie's pussy and panting "Yes!", as Tom drove his cock into her with the force of a piston into the cylinder of a V-8 engine.

Since this may be the only time Tom would ever fuck another woman, I decided to maximize his experience. I reached into my bag and grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squirted a generous amount around Jen's asshole. He shot me a look that said "Seriously?" I just nodded. He hurriedly withdrew from her pussy and pressed the head of his cock against her little brown opening. To both of our surprise, he slid right in. "Holy shit, that's tight!", Tom exclaimed.

Hearing Tom's voice, Julie sat up and looked to see what was going on. She saw him in behind Jen. "What are you doing?", she asked him, rather pointedly.

Tom didn't even stop fucking Jen while he answered her. "I'm sorry. She's just so hot. I couldn't help it. Is that okay?"

Julie continued to stare at him, while he continued to fuck Jen's ass. "I guess", she said. She seemed upset and slid out from underneath Jen. She sat next to me on the other bed, as we both watched Tom and Jen.

After seeing that he was in no immediate trouble for breaking the light touching rule, Tom decided to double down. "Is it ok if I finish in her?"

I wasn't 100% sure if he was talking to me or Julie. I looked at Julie and she responded with an even less enthusiastic "Go ahead."

I asked her if she was OK and told her that we could stop right now, if it really bothered her that Tom was fucking Jen.

And then she said to me, "It doesn't bother me so much that he's fucking another woman for the first time since before we were married. It bothers me that he likes it so much that he wants to cum in her, when he hasn't been able to cum in me for a few years, now. He always has to pull out and jerk himself off on my tits or stomach." As she said all this, she never took her eyes off Tom and Jen, as Tom continued to pound Jen's ass.

I decided to soften the blow for Julie. I wanted to show her that she could still make a man come inside her. As aroused as I was by watching Tom fuck my wife, I knew it would be easy for me to cum. I whispered in Julie's ear. "I am vasectomy safe and I would love to coat your pussy with my cum, if you'll let me."

She closed her eyes for a moment and then whispered, "From behind, please."

Julie climbed up on all fours and I moved in behind her. I grabbed both of her hips and sank my throbbing cock into her warm, waiting pussy. She let out a soft moan and held my cock inside her for a moment. Then she began rocking on my dick and I grabbed handfuls of her huge tits, as we both watched Tom and Jen. Julie's pussy felt great, wrapped around my dick. I honestly couldn't believe Tom would have any trouble coming in it. I worked in long, slow strokes, removing my cock almost completely out of her pussy, before pushing it back in to the hilt. I assumed this was her first time with anyone other Tom, as well, and I wanted to build her to a slow, fulfilling orgasm. We continued our rhythm, as we watched Jen and Tom.

Tom eased Jen forward, onto her stomach, as he continued to thrust his cock in between her sexy cheeks. Jen lifted her ass slightly off the bed, allowing Tom to get every centimeter of his stiff cock into her ass. "Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard with that hard dick, Tom! I want to feel it explode inside me. Show me how much you like it, you big stud! Mark my ass with your cum!" (She told me later that she was turned on by fucking Tom in front of his wife, without her permission. But when she heard that she was turning him on more than his own wife did, it sent her completely over the edge.) "Please, Tom. I need you to empty your balls in my ass!!"

Tom's face was red, as he was now furiously driving his cock into my wife's ass. The sounds of his midsection slapping against her perfect ass cheeks grew louder. The force from his thrusts driving her ass into the mattress was causing her ass to recoil off the bed. Her ass was springing back, meeting him on each downstroke. He was slamming her into the mattress and catching her with his cock on the way back up, like one of those paddles with the ball on a rubber band.

Tom was trying desperately to hold his load, so he could enjoy Jen's ass for as long as he could. All the while, Jen was begging for his cum. "Come on, Tom! Show me how much cum you have in that big dick!! Pump my ass full of your sperm! I want to feel all of it!" That started the chain reaction.

Tom let out a loud groan and began pumping his cum into Jen's ass. Jen felt the throbbing of Tom's ejaculation and went into an intense orgasm, bucking her hips and panting. Seeing Jen's orgasm pushed me over the edge and I began to spray Julie's pussy with large amounts of my cum. And feeling a man's cum inside her for the first time in years, caused Julie to squeal with euphoria, even louder than before.

"You make my dick cum so hard, Julie! Take all of my cum!" I have to admit, I wanted to drive her over the edge and make Tom to hear how much she enjoyed my cock. "Do you like all that cum in your pussy, Julie?"

"God, yes!" She was shaking so hard, she could barely get the words out. In all honesty, she did pull a few extra spurts of cum from my dick. If this was going to be her only time with someone else, she got her money's worth.

When all of our orgasms subsided, we all got dressed. I asked Julie if she was ok with everything that took place. Not only was she ok, she asked if we could do it again sometime. Tom gave me a firm handshake and a look that said, "Thanks for bailing me out." I was honestly happy to know that Julie was not mad at Tom. The point of this lifestyle is to enhance relationships and explore fantasies. We had definitely done both, tonight!

RB247
RB247
23 Followers