All Comments on 'A Series of Firsts: Vegas Nightclub'

by RB247

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 year ago

Great first story! 5 stars. I hope you still keep writing after the trolls come along a leave their bad comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yawn. Just another cuck story with nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What the

This is not a nasty criticism but the story in this category is just going to get slaughtered. You actually have an exhibition/voyeur category or an anal category that you could have tried but you did a typical newbie trait that according to newbies everything must go into the loving wife category. That is the biggest flaw with newbies you show clearly you can write but it’s the way you published it in the wrong category. You needed to read your work and look at what you have got your characters doing aka anal and showing off etc that would have then told you what categories you could choose. If you had gone and put it in the exhibition/voyeur category then we be having a discussion on how great this was . But in this category they prefer the BTB stories so this story will get classed as garbage and get slaughtered because they hate these types of stories sorry about that but it’s true.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 1 year ago

Terrific! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mr. 20...please put in some effort. Two stars. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You would be well advised to pay attention to the anonymous below explaining about the consequences of category selection. He is much more polite than many are about it, including me on certain occasions.

Now, you may be one of the attention whores that deliberately post here because the comment count is more important to you than the ratings. If so, you deserve the vile and vitriol that will come your way for abusing the category system. If not, sometimes that is the price of education.

Sadly, this category is a battle ground. If you look at it logically, the BTB type stories fit in this category because the focus is fully on the marital drama within the story. Sure, there are always elements from the other groups, but they are merely plot points to drive the marital drama. As such, these stories do not really belong in those categories. In fact, you'll find very few of this type of story in any other category.

On the other hand, you have three main categories of stories that show up here. The easiest are the willing cuckold / hotwife stories. There is no marital drama in these as the (so called) husband is on board. As such, the focus is on the activities and there is no reason not to put these stories in the categories related to those activities, whether it be Group Sex, Fetish, Interracial, Lesbian, etc. Next, you have the RAAC stories. While these have marital drama, there is not a true resolution to it. Instead, the husband is forced to simply accept it and live with it. As such, once again, the focus is on the activities rather than the marital drama so, while those stories do include marital drama that qualifies them for this category, those stories would better go in a category to match those activities. Finally, we have the actual reconciliation stories. These stories focus on the marital drama. The only real difference between them and a BTB style story is that the resolution of the marital drama includes them staying together rather than separating. One could argue that these should go in Romance, as the point of the story is the rekindling of the marital union (and I wouldn't disagree) but they are also a good fit here. Sure, they won't get as high of ratings as a good BTB, but that's partially because the die hard BTB fans are concentrated here because their type of story rarely appears elsewhere. Likewise, the folks who get off on interracial sex are concentrated in the Interracial category, the BDSM loving crowd will be found mostly in that category, and so on and so forth.

So, in conclusion, I will leave you this to ponder. Why do so many people who write stories that clearly belong in another category feel compelled to dilute and pollute the Loving Wives category? What is it about this category that they fear so much that they will sacrifice the ratings of their story just to attack it? If you can figure that out, I would love to hear your answer.

Johnny3018Johnny3018about 1 year ago

It was not just the same old story woman gets man and husband watches. It was more and it was good. It seamed to have truth to it like the writer had been part of the story. Thanks for sharing. Do we get more now that is ok with sex and another man or more maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will it not be karmic when she starts going out on her own for strange cock. Any dumb shit who would get off on this deserves it if she fucks him over.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

That's hot.

I hope there are other stories on the way.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

A very good first story

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Nicely written, but I'm not a fan of this type story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

looking forward to the next firests! keep them coming!

-RA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved every bit if it. Came in my hand twice

Hope she fucks a black guy next!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

Very hot! I too have a Hotwife and absolutely love it!!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog12 months ago

These kinds of stories never get old, even as similar as they are to each other. The hotwife scenario turns me on every time. Well written. Would like to see a sequel. Going in my favorites. 5 stars. I'll be waiting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous