A Series of Unfortunate Humiliating

Story Info
A guy who gets stripped naked in the woods by women.
2.2k words
4.03
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Series of Unfortunate Humiliating Events

While tracking through a remote part of the woods some time ago, I came across a group of middle-aged women, about six near the creek area, they had all came there in a van. A strange lot of them, some fat, some thin--not particularly attractive. I was dressed in shorts, t-shirt, sandals--it was a warm day. Only a narrow old logging road led to the area. As I happened upon them, they called out to me: "Hey there handsome, come over here and show us what you got..."

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You know what we mean," said the one of the big girls.

I proceeded to tell them that I had better things to do than to be their afternoon tea. "Can't score a chap with your looks can you girl?" I retorted along with some other menacing remarks and continued onward.

As I was traveling, I soon heard some crashing noise behind me like a pack of dogs or a wild bear heading for me. When I turned around all of those women were aimed straight at me and grabbed me. My first thought was: "are they going to play a kissing contest?" But no, more than anything like that--as two held me, the others stripped me completely naked besides the sandals and then they all ran back to their van. I followed quickly, running nude of course. When I got near where the van was, five of them turned and blocked me from going any further, whilst the other one stuffed my clothes in the van. "Where do you think you are going?" one of them asked.

"What is this? Are you all barking mad? Not only do you look like dogs you act like them!" I proclaimed.

"Well let us look this situation over: you look like a slim, white guy about our age but totally naked. We are going leave now, enjoy your hike nudie boy!" one of them cackled.

As they started getting into the van, I yelled out: "No wait! Wait! Don't leave me here like this--what do you want?!" I protested.

"Well, well, how about this then: you have two choices--either do absolutely everything we say or we leave you here naked. What do you say?

"I'll do anything you say..."

"Good for you--and us. We are going to have some fun girls, where do we begin?" One of skinnier women stepped up to be the dominant one. She first grabbed my cock hanging there and remarked, "kind of an average sized one I'd say," then she went on, "get your cock hard and I mean hard!" she ordered. I immediately started to quickly massage my cock into compliance and in a half minute had it fully erect and at attention. "Now get down on your knees, spread apart, and clasp your hands behind your head, and repeat after me..." I did as ordered: knees way apart, hands behind my head, and my hard dick sticking straight up. "Say I will do whatever I'm told without question or I will be left behind here naked." I complied and recited it.

"Now get up, and start masturbating, do not stop, and DO NOT COME! Do this exactly or else," she ordered. I quickly started masturbating while they stood around me laughing and issuing numerous comments; "what a cute bottom! I want him first, you better not come..." I just kept doing what I was told, I stroked my cock as feverishly as I could, and I had to guard against coming which at this point seemed safe. One retrieved my belt and then they spread out their circle and told me to go up to each one and say: "please look at me, I'm naked, and I'm masturbating!" The first one guffawed and whipped my bottom with the belt about five times and then said: "say: 'thank you for whipping my bottom.'" I complied and went to the next one and performed the same act as they handed off my belt to one another.

I did as I was told all the while masturbating and standing in position feet spread while they whipped my bottom over and over. I didn't dare stop masturbating; they said I could switch hands when tired and the other hand had to be up behind my head for total submission. I also made sure that I didn't even think about coming. I knew what they wanted: to force me to be their naked slave--to endure as much humiliation and embarrassment as possible. I was cut off from everything, just me alone, no clothes, no nothing, just a naked guy standing there masturbating on command and receiving belt lashings. This merry-go-round continued for about 15 minutes or so.

"Ooohhhh! His bottom is getting red!" one announced. The skinny one said: "I think we should go down the road just a short way to a deeper part of these woods--I've got some more ideas." She ordered me over to her and said: "you've been a good little naked boy--you take orders well, and you like playing with your dingy," she said while looking at me standing there still stroking away on my dick. My nervousness and total embarrassment must have been keeping a cork in it, literally, from ejaculating. "Here's what's going to happen next: we are all taking the van down the road slowly and you are going to jog behind us with your hands behind your head and your cock better stay hard the whole way AND you will not touch your cock, if you do we will drive off, and if your cock isn't still hard when we get to the other place, too bad--we'll be gone."

I was now at the next level of their domination, all I could do was say: "yes madam." And we went. They had the back doors open and while the dominant one drove, the others looked at me laughing hard because of how silly I must have looked: running naked, hands behind my head, and my hard cock wiggling forward and back. I had to hope I would stay hard--everything depended on it.

Finally, we stopped in a short distance. The dominant one got out first, grabbed my cock to check it, and said: "Now stay that way and jog in place!" So, I started jogging in place while they all laughed more. Then she said: "turn around whilst doing it," I did just that and another one would whip my bottom with the belt each time I reached that position. Hands behind my head, cock still hard, jogging in place and turning around with rhythmic bottom whippings--this went on for a few minutes. Luckily this road was hardly ever traveled. Then she said: "now run down the road to that big tree and turn around and come back, and hands behind your head." Off I went, looking embarrassingly silly. I could hear one exclaim: "there goes red bottom!!" When I turned to come back, one said: "look girls, follow the bouncing cock!" Their cackling continued.

Then the next order: "Now same thing, but run back and forth while masturbating and one hand behind your head." Off I went again, they had me do this three times. When back to her she said: "Over here, stand here and keep masturbating." While I stood there feverishly stroking my cock, she said: "I know girls, how about some jumping jacks?" She then ordered me to do this, so I did all whilst in the middle of this road. "Rotate in a circle..." she added. So I did, jumping and rotating around while they all laughed mainly at my hard penis flopping back and forth.

After being told to stop, she said: "Follow me, and start masturbating again." I walked behind her stroking away whilst the others followed. Then the dominant one said: "get up on this stump, and slowly keep turning around, and keep saying: 'please look at me, I'm naked and I love to masturbate," and don't stop masturbating and don't you dare ejaculate your come!"

They got some yard chairs out and sat there drinking some beers while laughing as I was on the that stump, spinning around and begging them to look at me while I said over and over: "please look at me, I'm naked and I love to masturbate!"

I again did my best to control coming, but now it was getting critical--I was afraid of just cutting loose, uncontrollably. After all of excellent compliance to "lose it now," so to speak, was horrifying. I lightened up my stroking so I could hold back the urge to come. I found myself to the point of wanting to come in front of them, strangely enjoying it. But then, she came over to the stump, where I was still standing on it masturbating and said: "You have 60 sixty seconds to get yourself ready to come. You will then come on my command and only on my command. When I tell you to, you will have exactly ten seconds to shoot your come out AND you will look straight at me the whole time and not utter a sound, you will also NOT stop masturbating until I say. No questions about when either or else.

I knew what she was up to: not only the further humiliation of my ejaculating in front of them all, but to force me to conduct my own post orgasmic torture. I knew I would be able to come, but to be able to hold a straight face, not make a sound and continue to pump myself dry would be a challenge I've not ever known.

She then announced: "gather around girls, let's see if he can do it or if he walks home naked." They came over closer. "Now, you got sixty seconds to get ready to come," she said and looked at her watch. I started masturbating more quickly so I could be primed and ready to go. This was the most critical time of this nightmare. These women have had their way with me over every inch of myself. I was stroking away but careful not to come early. They all kept remarking about I must love playing with myself. "It's been one minute, now look at me and you will ejaculate on my mark!" I trained my sight on her, slightly hunched and waiting for the command. I could feel myself so close to wanting to come but I had to control it. They just kept laughing and joking at me while I stood up there with my legs spread as far apart as possible, and entertaining them with the masturbation of my hard wiener.

She then said what I was waiting for: "You will come now!!" I had ten seconds, but it seemed like just a few seconds were needed--I erupted with the flow of semen, it was streaming down my hand onto the ground along with the hilarious applause of the other women. After I was sufficiently drained, I kept my hand in motion, feverishly masturbating as instructed. I looked at her while she looked at me, she wanted me to absorb as much embarrassment, humiliation, torture and pain as possible while I am still in this complete slave position waiting on her whims. I am still just a nude man-puppet who must perform as ordered. After a half minute it was getting painful and an awful increase in nervous reaction. I thought to myself: "please let me stop masturbating, I can't take it anymore." But I had to keep going. But then she said: "okay, you can stop now." Thankfully, I could release my cock that I had basically been stroking almost continuously, except for a few times in between, for almost an hour total.

She ordered me down and told me to stand there at attention: Hands behind my head, feet together, back straight, and hard cock sticking out for them all to play with like a gear shifter. I stood there silently as ordered, not moving. They all grabbed my cock and took turns again whipping my bottom some more. "That is one drained out willy, still hard wood eh?" one guffawed. "Let's get his bottom red again!" said another. I stood there ten minutes while they kept at it--not uttering a sound while they whipped my bottom red again.

"Why don't we tie him to tree and leave him?" one offered, but they thought that was too harsh. "No, this skinny naked boy has done exactly as ordered, a deal's a deal." Proclaimed the dominatrix and added: "But one more thing--since I was driving I didn't get see him running down the road behind the van."

So, for the final act, we all went back to roadside. They would drive the van down the road a little further and I would repeat my jogging with hands behind and bouncing my still hard cock so the dominant one could sit on the back of the van and enjoy watching the last of my "naked slave duty" to her. She said I would get my clothes back. So down the road I went again, still the risk of someone else showing up, but it didn't happen. They stopped and I went to the back of the van in front of the woman and was careful to stay at attention. She said to the others: "hand me his clothes...," they did. She said: "here you go naked boy." And she threw the clothes to the side and they drove away.