A Session with Mistress Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready," she said. And without waiting for a response, she slammed the paddle into my ass for the seventeenth time.

"17," I said. Thank you, Mistress Julia. May I please have another."

And of course Mistress Julia obliged.

Numbers 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. I held onto the bar as hard as I could and counted out each one. No mistakes. I started to get hopeful.

"Only 15 more to go," she said. "Assuming you don't make any mistakes."

And with that, my ass erupted in pain as the paddle came down for the 26th time. Then 27, 28, 29, and 30. I was now in complete hysteria. I could barely think.

But somehow I managed. "30," I said. Thank you, Mistress Julia. May I please have another."

WAPPPPP! The paddle landed again.

"30," I said. Thank you, Mistress Julia. May I please have another."

"You just made another mistake," she said.

"NO!" I screamed. "I didn't. No."

That was 31, she said. "You repeated 30. You know what that means."

"Please, no," I begged. "Please, mercy, please. I can't. Please."

"No mercy," she said. We are now going to 45.

The punishment continued. I had no choice but to go along. It was the only way out. Finally, we got to 44.

"44," I said. Thank you, Mistress Julia. May I please have another."

"Of course you may," she said. "This is the last one, assuming you don't make a mistake. Now stay focused. This is going to be harder than all the others."

She raised the paddle high. Then, with all her strength, she slammed it viciously across the middle of my ass. The pain was unreal.

"45," I said. Thank you, Mistress Julia. May I please have another." I continued holding the bar, scared to let go, even though it was finally over.

"Good boy, Sub," she said. "You made it. Lift your hips a bit so I can inspect the silk."

I complied. Mistress Julia pulled the silk cloth out.

"Other than your sweat, there is no precum on here," she said. "Now let's get you up, unless you want some more."

"No, no more, please no more," I said. Then, realizing my mistake, I quickly added, "Mistress Julia."

Chapter 10

Mistress Julia rubbed some lotion on my fiery red ass. Amazingly, she had not broken the skin. But the pain was unbearable. The lotion helped, a little, but I was going to remember this for a very long time.

"You can let go of the bar now," she said. "What do you say we get you rolled over. Give that nice cock of yours some attention. I think after that you deserve it. OK?

"OK, Mistress Julia."

"Oh...and you can have your safe words back now. They will work."

"Thank you, Mistress Julia," I replied with relief.

I turned over so I was face up on the bed. Mistress Julia once again secured my ankles to the bedposts. But this time, she also put cuffs around my wrists and tied the ropes to the upper bedposts. She pulled the ropes tight, which severely restricted my movements. Once again, I was at her mercy.

She crawled up on top of me, and put her face close to mine, looking into my eyes.

"Good subs only cum when their mistresses allow them to. Until then, they control their orgasms. I've cuffed your wrists for your own good, because this is your first session, and there is no way you could get through what's about to happen to you unrestrained."

I really had no idea what she meant, but I was about to find out.

"Have you ever heard of edging, or tease and denial?" she asked.

"I've heard of it Mistress Julia, but am not really sure what it is," I replied.

"Well...tease and denial is just what it sounds like," she explained. "You get teased, but don't get to cum. Edging is when you are on the brink of orgasm, where just one more stroke would make you cum. That is called the edge."

She brushed her lips against mine, just barely. I tried to raise my head to meet her, but she pulled back, just enough so that our lips were just barely touching. The she kissed slowly down my chest, sliding her hands down my shoulders. Slowly, tortuously slowly, she kissed, and licked my stomach, and then lower. She moved down my left thigh, then over my knees, then my calf. The entire time she was kissing me, she was exploring my body with her hands.

My cock was now fully erect. She slid her hand slowly up my thigh, then between my legs, right next to my balls. My cock twitched. But she did not touch my cock. Instead, she moved her hand back down my leg, and the started kissing up the other leg, her hand moving with her mouth.

Finally, she was hovering over my cock.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please what?" she said. "Please suck your cock? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Mistress Julia. Please."

"Don't worry. I will." She swiped her tongue lightly from the base of my cock, up to the tip. I groaned, and tried to push up against her, but she pulled away.

"Let me explain what's going to happen now," she said. "I am going to play with you, with my hands, my mouth, my ass, and even my pussy. But you are not under any circumstances allowed to cum until I give you permission. When you get close to cumming, when you get near the edge, you say 'yellow.' And when you can't take even when one more stroke, when you are about to explode, you say 'red,' understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Julia. I understand," I said.

Chapter 11

Mistress Julia then teased me with her tongue. She started with my balls, licking them, then sucking them into her mouth. They were still sensitive from the ballbusting I had received earlier, and when she sucked on them hard it hurt very slightly.

I moaned, and started moving on the bed, trying to pull my hands out of the cuffs, but they were too secure.

At his point, my cock rock hard. I then felt her tongue at the bottom of my shaft, sliding upwards, to the sensitive spot just below the tip. She kept it there now, making circular motions over that spot with the tip of her tongue. As she was doing that, her right hand encircled my balls and began massaging them.

Her tongue never moved from that spot. She just kept licking it with the tip of her tongue, with just a bit of pressure which made me urgent for more. I pushed my cock up against her, trying to increase the pressure, but she just backed away.

"Uh, uh, uh," she said. "I am in control of this cock, not you. Don't make me punish you."

She continued with her tongue, now also licking up over the tip, swirling her tongue around the head, then back below the tip. She sucked slightly when she had my cockhead fully in her mouth. She kept it there, allowing more and more of her saliva to drip down my cock. While she was sucking my head, her tongue was pressed against that same damn spot, moving back and forth, and her hand squeezed the base of my cock which swelled my cockhead until it was like a hard mushroom.

"Have you ever used a cock ring?" she asked.

"No Mistress Julia," I said, not sure what she was talking about.

I then felt something hard and slightly cold encircling the tip of my cock. My cockhead was so swollen, she could not get it down the flared section. She kept drooling saliva to make it more slippery, and pushed the metal ring down my shaft, right to base of my cock. It was tight, and my entire cock swelled even more, the head looking almost purplish.

I then felt her manipulating my balls, and I realized that there was a second ring attached to the first, which hung below it. She was trying to push my balls through this second ring. I looked down, and it was clearly too small for my engorged balls.

"This may hurt a little," she warned. I pulled at my bonds, but it was no use. There was no way for me to stop her.

First she separated my left nut, and pressed it to the ring, but it was too big. But that did not deter her. She just pushed harder. The pain increased and I groaned,

"Please Mistress, it's too small."

Before I finished the sentence, I felt a sharp pain, and my left nut popped through the ring. She went to work on the other one, which had even less chance of fitting. She poured a bit of lube onto my balls and the ring, and started pushing. The pain intensified. Again, she was undeterred. She just kept pinching one end of my testicle, pushing the other end through the ring. Finally, with one last painful push, it popped through.

As soon as it did, she swallowed my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. I could feel my balls against her chin. Then she started moving up and down, administering an incredible blowjob. While doing this, she clamped down on my balls which were trapped inside the ring. I had no idea how they were going to ever get out.

She started rhythmically sliding her mouth down my shaft, the up to the tip, then down, and back up, while at the same time squeezing my balls hard, then releasing, then squeezing even harder, then releasing. Every time her mouth went down, her hand clamped down on my balls tighter, more painfully.

I was in a complete frenzy. I was writhing on the bed, yanking at the cuffs, trying desperately to free myself. I now understood why she cuffed my hands...no man could keep his hand on the bar through this. I was sweating, and my breath was ragged, my hips thrusting up and down to meet her. I could feel the pressure building in my balls, my cock swelling even more.

She must have sensed it too, because she removed her mouth for a second, and squeezed my balls even harder, getting my full attention.

"Remember what I told you," she said. "Don't you dare cum. Use your safe words to let me know when you get close, although I am an expert at recognizing when men are at the edge and about to blow their loads. If you dare cum without permission, I will flip you over, and put you through the same training drill you just finished, but this time with a rattan cane. If you think the paddle was bad, the cane will make it feel like love taps."

She then started milking my balls, squeezing first one, then the other. She pinched each testicle really hard, digging her thumb into the meat of it, and releasing and doing the same to the other one. Then the first one. And so on, like she was milking a cow.

As she milked my balls, she started licking my frenulum again. Precum started oozing out of my tip. Each time she squeezed, a tiny bit more bubbled out.

"I am going to milk so much precum out of you, your cock will be crying," she said.

She kept going. I was now thrashing on the bed uncontrollably, desperate to cum.

"Getting a little worked up?" she teased.

"FUCK," I screamed. "Make me cum, please Mistress, make me cum."

She then released my balls, removed her mouth, and poured lube, lots of lube, all over my cock and her hands.

"Now the fun begins," she said.

She started pumping my cock with both hands, one swirling and cupping the tip, the other moving up and down my shaft. The veins in my cock were bulging, and the cum was started to bubble up, pushing up through the rings.

"Yellow," I shouted. "YELLOW!"

She eased back just a bit, but did not stop. I felt that I was on the verge of cumming, but she had reduced the pressure just enough to prevent it. I now understood what "edging" was. I felt like one more good stroke would cause an enormous release. But Mistress Julia seemed to know that too, and just slowly, gently, stroked my slick cock, which was now crying...precum dripping out.

I was now in a complete frenzy. She was keeping me right on the edge, not giving me enough to cum, but not backing off either. But I still felt myself was getting closer and closer. If she kept going, even like this, there was no way I was not going to cum. She squeezed just a bit harder, twisting her hand as she did. Up and down, up and down, until I couldn't take another stroke. Right then I remembered her warning about cumming, about the cane.

"RED," I yelled. "RED. STOP, I'm going to cum."

She immediately released me, removing all stimulation. My cock jumped and twitch on my stomach, precum leaking our forming a clear liquid puddle on my hard belly. I tried to get my breathing under control.

"That was your first edge," she told me. "Imagine how you're going to feel after a few more."

"Oh my god, no," I said. "Mistress Julia, please, I can't take anymore. I really need to cum. Please."

"Oh, you're not cumming today, that's for sure," she said. "Remember, this is tease and denial. Emphasis on the denial."

She then grabbed the base of my shaft tightly I her left hand, squeezing hard. The head of my cock swelled more. She squirted more lube on the tip of my cock, letting it run down my shaft. Then, while still squeezing, she began to polish the head of my cock with her right palm. She started by placing her open palm on the very tip, and rubbing, then cupping my entire cockhead and twisting her palm on the head. I again started writhing, pulling at my bonds, but she as unrelenting. Over and over she twirled her palm over the bulging head of my cock, never pumping it, just rotating her hand, like she was turning a screwdriver back and forth.

Once again, I felt an orgasm approaching. Mistress Julia continued her relentless palming.

"Make me cum! Mistress, please," I pleaded.

She looked at me now, gave me a cruel smile, and moved her hand slowly down my shaft, squeezing tightly. When she reached her other hand, both came back up, excruciatingly slowly, one of her hand rotating one way, and the other one in the reverse direction.

Then back down, even slower. I was now thrashing around, moaning helplessly, going utterly insane.

And she kept going, a little faster. Then faster. My orgasm was building. She sped up more. Precum was pouring out of my cock. She pumped faster. My entire body tensed. I was right at the edge, about to go over, my mind complete mush...

And she let go. My cock was throbbing, twitching, bobbing up and down, crying as the precum dripped out.

"FUCK...no," I groaned. "I need to cum...Mistress, please," I begged.

Without warning...she drove her fist into my balls which were bulging through the tight ring. I screamed in agony.

"That's for not using your safe words to let me know you were about to cum, she said. "If you do it again, I'll swat those nuts with the cane. Now breathe deeply. That's only your second edge. We've only just begun."

Chapter 12

As the pain subsided and my orgasm quickly faded, she again started stroking my cock. No preliminaries this time. She just grabbed it and started pumping, not overly fast, about a stroke per second. Up, down, up, down. Within minutes I was back on the edge, about to explode.

"RED!" I shrieked. "RED!"

She stopped immediately. Then, after about 20 seconds, she started again, just a bit faster.

In maybe a minute, I reached the edge again. "RED!"

Another break. A little shorter this time. About 10 seconds.

She started pumping again. Even faster, and I was in the edge within 30 seconds.

And even shorter break. She poured more lube on my shaft. Then started stroking again.

She kept reducing the time between edges until the breaks were only about 5 seconds. And when she started again, I was back on the edge within a few strokes.

I was now in a complete frenzy...a helpless, sputtering, mess, sweat pouring off me, my mind just mush. I couldn't think straight. Precum was flowing freely, but she would not let me cum. Then, it got worse!

She stroked me again, slowly this time, bringing me back to the edge, creeping up on it. She brought me right to the brink, but this time, instead of stopping, she squeezed the base of my cock, lowered her head, and started licking the sweet spot of my cock, just below the tip.

It was just enough to keep me on the edge, but not enough to push me over. She kept me there, her tongue pressed relentlessly against the most sensitive spot. Then she removed her tongue and started using her thumb as she gripped my shaft. Circling just below the tip, driving me to the brink of insanity.

I was completely out of control, my arms and legs thrashing and yanking, desperately trying to pull free. I had never been so frustrated in my life.

"Please Mistress, I'm begging. Make me cum, please."

But she didn't. She just kept me there. Until finally, after what seemed like forever, she stopped and started to get up from the bed.

"NO, PLEASE," I pleaded. I was now fucking the air, trying to do anything to release the cum that was boiling up from my balls. "Mistress Julia, I need to cum so bad, please. I'll do anything. Just let me cum...I'm begging...please."

"I don't think so, Sub," she replied. "Now tell me," she continued, as she grabbed my balls. "How do these balls feel? Nice and full and swollen. She squeezed them a bit. The pain shot into my gut.

"I'll give you a minute to calm down," she said. She then uncuffed my right hand. "Here's a bottle of water, I'll be back soon."

She then turned and left the room, leaving me with three limbs secured tightly to the bed, my cock still twitching, and my blue balls swollen and aching. I had no idea when she'd be back.

(To be continued).

12