All Comments on 'A Sexual Geek For All Seasons'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

5 I found your story very interesting, and enjoyable. Tho I was surprised at the end to reveal that the MC was packing a big dick LOL. Good writing, a Good story, and Good effort. I found a true Nympho in #4 wife who most certainly gave off massive pheromones that made it so hard to leave her. Even tho she finally moved in with my best friend. Knifed me in the back over and over, it finally worked. Thanks, Buster2U

erectus123erectus12312 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Buster. Women do the damndest things. I'm sure during the stabbing, she was smelling like a rose. You know by now, that's what best friends are for. Wishing you a speedy physical and mental recovery. Maybe it's time to go anal and leave the cunts behind. Check out the Spillane story to be published here in July 2023 with a six-foot blue-eyed big-titted Swedish tranny.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incongruous dialogue. You're trying too hard to be clever.

lexlogan8lexlogan812 months ago

I enjoyed the stories enough to rate this a 4, but the build up and then the bar job seemed totally unrelated. Perhaps this is a part one.

erectus123erectus12312 months agoAuthor

Dear Anon, Incongruous dialogue??? Can you give an example? I don't think so, and as for trying to be clever, I'm a simple fellow without the courage to be incongruous, but I appreciate your thoughtful comment.

Thanks, sorry I didn't catch your name?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, this is a weird one! Enjoyed it, though it could certainly use a little more polish, especially near the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...