A Sexual Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Reconnecting with an Ex starts an interesting journey.
2.5k words
4.55
13k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to share with you the story of my sexual discovery. I don't know how many parts there will be, as everytime my mind drifts through my memories, there seems to be endless moments that seem important and have left an indelible mark on my sexual journey, but I will try and be brief.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Mark, and I live in a large bustling city. I had a pretty normal childhood and was pretty popular at my school. I have a lean muscular physique, black hair and green eyes, and was pretty successful with the girls, with a string of short relationships as I played the field. Out of all the girlfriends, there was one I regretted breaking up with. Her name was Cassie, and she was a firecracker, a beautiful 5'8" bombshell with dark auburn hair, blue eyes, and a tight naturally athletic body. She is important to this story because when I moved to the other side of town to attend university we reconnected by pure chance.

I was looking for an apartment to move into and going to lots of places, only to be turned away because someone else got in first. I was starting to despair, as I really didn't want to live at home and face a two-hour bus trip. It was late, the day before my lectures started, and it was a miserable night as a storm rolled in from the coast. I checked my phone before I headed home when I saw a post that was advertising for a roommate just minutes ago. The location was just a couple of blocks away, so I raced there.

When I arrived, it was a five-story building in an old architectural gothic style. I eagerly smashed the elevator button and waited...and waited, but it never came down. An older couple came inside and let me know that the elevator was out of order. I raced up the stairs to the top story and when I got to the door, a couple were just leaving and talking to a pretty blonde girl. They were passing on their contact details and the blonde girl was saying that she would call them, and it was looking like they were already at the top of the list. Also, there was another guy standing alone, waiting for his turn to be shown around the apartment. Behind him was another couple who were running through a strategy to win the apartment. Then, there was me, and I was tempted to turn around and walk away. Maybe it was my desperation or the pretty blonde, but I decided to wait as the others took their turn to be shown around and answer any questions. By the time it was my turn, there were another three people queuing up behind me for their turn.

I swallowed as the blonde again saw off the couple with another cheery promise to be in touch. She then turned to me as I stepped forward with my hand out, we shook hands and introduced ourselves. Her name was Tayla, and she was 5'4", and had a nice pair of tits with nipples that just left a bump poking against her tight cotton T-shirt. Her body was petite, and as she led me inside, her butt was firm with great definition and the lower butt cheeks were just visible where her jean shorts were cut off. I entertained the idea of getting her number whether I got the apartment or not. Then I walked into the apartment lounge room, and standing there was Cassie. She was the second roommate and they were looking to fill the third bedroom so everyone's rent was lower; a blessing for three students with part-time jobs. She was even more beautiful than I remembered and had wisps of bright red dye through her hair that made her blue eyes glow.

We immediately hit it off, and just like that, I was their new roommate. We spent a lot of time together over the first few weeks of the semester as we quickly got up to speed in all of our papers. Cassie was as amazing as I remembered. She was pretty high energy and spontaneous, and so, so sexy. Unfortunately, she had a boyfriend, but I could sense an underlying sexual tension with both Cassie and Tayla. Tayla was much more reserved than Cassie, but she started to come out of her shell and become a bit more flirtatious. Rather than get jealous of each other as they vied for my attention, they seemed to egg each other on with suggestive conversation that was slowly becoming more sexual in nature.

Then, Cassie broke up with her boyfriend. She was upset and crying with Tayla and I trying to reassure her broken ego. We rallied around her and supported her by having a boozy night out where we all got totally wasted on drugs and alcohol. Just as we rolled into the apartment at about 3am, Cassie unsteadily checked her phone to see that her ex-boyfriend had posted pictures on social media of him being affectionate with another girl at a party, and there were ample shots of them making out. Cassie was angry at him for moving on so quickly, but rather than dwell on it, she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into her room. She threw herself at me and we were making out for what seemed an eternity.

Cassie pushed me down onto the bed with a lustful look on her face as she bit her lower lip. Throwing her phone onto the pillows, she declared that she was ready to move on as her hands went straight to my zipper and freed my hard cock. It bounced to attention, with MDMA coursing through me, it stood the likelihood of lasting all night. She took it into her mouth and sucked, licked and spat all over my now deeply engorged manhood. She then stood up and unzipped her dress, leaving it to fall away to the floor. I was surprised to see she was not wearing any underwear, so I let my eyes drink in her beauty. She told me that she was going to fuck me, but that we were still just friends, and that she was going to get back at her ex. I was totally fine with that.

She crawled onto the bed, positioned just above me. Cassie's breasts dragged along my thighs, then my cock slipped between them as she kissed her way up my torso, until she brought her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Her pussy was now pressing my cock against my belly and she ground her wetness up and down the length, just stopping short of the point where her pussy rode high enough to free my cock and have it bounce back to the right height to slip into her pussy. She was so slippery, and I could feel it dripping over my cock as we made out, and it was getting harder and faster as her clit was pushed hard against my cock head. She came hard as she quivered, screamed and slumped her body down onto mine. She stayed there for a while as her body shuddered as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Cassie then started to kiss her way back down my body until she took my cock back into her mouth. She was not as rushed as she was before, so she took her time bringing me to the edge with a sloppy blowjob and a firm fist pushing down my shaft, pulling the skin tight over my cock. Just as I could feel my own orgasm building she pulled away and rolled onto her back beside me. She loved the missionary position, I remembered from when we used to date. I stood up from the bed to look upon her.

I was taken aback by Cassie's beauty, her dark auburn hair with red streaks was fanned out above her on the bed, her blue eyes were intent on looking at me up and down. She said how she missed my cock as she pulled her knees upward to her breasts and then spread them outwards, fully exposing her soaked pussy. One hand held a knee as the other slipped down to her pussy and used two fingers to part her labia to reveal a sweet pink quim. I knelt down on the bed, and rubbed my cock up and down her slit until she begged me to fuck her. She bit her lower lip in anticipation, she knew that that look drove me crazy.

Just as I was about to enter Cassie, she surprised me by grabbing her phone. I couldn't believe that she could do that, until she grabbed my dick with her other hand and said she wanted to film herself having sex. She quickly started the recording and directed the camera towards her pussy. Her hand then guided me into her pussy, and from that point onwards I didn't care about the camera as I pushed deep into Cassie's beautiful pussy. I then built a slow, hard rhythm that made her tits jiggle and her face flush as she was again consumed with lust.

We fucked like that for ages, until Cassie again came, convulsing beneath me. This raw sexual response was all it took to send me over the edge. As I said that I was going to cum, Cassie brought the phone up to look down between us. I straightened up to give the camera a good view of my cock slipping out of her pussy, and then spurting my cum over her body. My orgasm seemed to last forever as my sperm flew up splattering her throat with my first jet. The second and third spurt landed squarely on her tits, coating them in creamy juice. Then the last several throbs soaked her taut belly and her mons pubis. She recorded it all, and then filmed herself scraping cum from her tummy and bringing her fingers to her mouth to seductively clean them.

She then sat up and was intent on her phone for a few seconds. She smiled and said her ex would enjoy that as she lay back to relax in the after glow. I slumped down beside her and we laughed. I propped myself up onto my elbow and looked at her cum covered body. The thick cum was slowly sliding down from her nipples into the gap between her breasts, and down the outside towards her armpits. Her belly cum was pooling in her belly button and also slipping to her hips. The cum on her mons was sliding down her pussy. I loved the look of cum on a womans body, it was making me hard again. She then handed me her phone and told me to record part two.

I started the recording as she swung her leg over me to mount me in the cowboy position. She hovered her pussy over my manhood, and slowly lowered herself downwards. I filmed her pussy parting to take in my cock, and her wild thrusts as she quickly built towards another orgasm. I spent an equal amount of time filming her pussy riding my dick, and her upper body gyrating whilst the cum on her slid down her body. This was an immense turn-on for me, and I felt a huge orgasm building that started deep in my gut. It built pressure as it was nearing, making my cock turn a deep purple to match her swollen pussy.

When I came, Cassie pushed hard down onto my exploding cock. I filled her pussy with what seemed like gallons of cum, and filmed her taking it as her hands caressed her cum covered tits. When my orgasm finally subsided, I was still recording her when she took the phone to film down her body as she stood up. Cum was leaking from her pussy, dribbling down both of her legs in thick creamy rivulets. She was recording all of it, bringing the camera in for close-ups of her leaking pussy. I laughed as I commented about how sexy and messy she looked, and that the cum looked so hot.

She then knelt back on the bed, straddling me, and started to walk her knees up my body. She stopped when her pussy was hovering over my face and recorded the cum slipping from her pussy as she told me to eat her pussy. I lifted my face into her soaked pussy, it smelt thick with my salty cum, but strangely it felt so horny because I had never eaten out a creampie before. Once my tongue slipped up into her pussy, it seemed to release even more cum from deep within her sloppy cunt. Its slick passage filled my mouth with my slippery thick cum, which seemed to keep coming as I kept lapping at her pussy. My cock was rock hard again as I indulged in this taboo act, made all the more delightful as her hand reached behind her to stroke it.

I was getting close to cumming again and she could feel my hardness throbbing as it neared. She then sprung up off the bed and knelt on the floor. I quickly stood up and brought my cock up to her face and the camera, as she recorded her lips taking me into her mouth. She was like a frenzied slut as she greedily licked and sucked me to my third orgasm. She was begging for it, telling me she wanted my cum, and that she loved the feel of it on her and inside her. I gripped my shaft at the base and pulled and groaned as my cock again came hard.

This time, Cassie's mouth never let go of my cock. My cock was throbbing hard as my semen filled her mouth. It was then that I noticed that we hadn't fully shut the door to Cassie's room, and could see Tayla standing there watching, with her skirt pulled up and her hand had pulled her panties aside as she was rubbing her pussy. As my eyes made contact with hers, her body shuddered and she gasped as she was hit with an orgasm too. My eyes returned to Cassie as she pulled away from my cock. Her lips were still parted as my cock slid from her mouth, and the cum dripped down her chin before landing on her breasts. Cassie made a show of this, and moved her head so that the cum drips landed all over her tits. The phone hovered, capturing the whole sordid slutty routine.

Again, her attention went back to the phone as she sent her ex a dirty, slutty farewell. When I looked back at the doorway, Tayla was not there. I didn't give it much thought as we both collapsed onto the bed and promptly fell asleep.

And this is where my story starts...