A Sexual Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
A threesome with my two roomies.
2k words
4.5
17.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after was quiet, with everyone nursing a hangover. Cassie was very open about what had happened as she related it to Tayla in quite graphic detail. Cassie's boldness was something that had developed after their relationship, and it was powerfully sexy. She was so animated and engaging that she was hard to ignore. I kept finding myself sneaking peeks at her doing everyday things and daydreaming about lost opportunities and what a future could be like with her in it. I also caught both Cassie and Tayla stealing looks at me when they thought I wasn't looking.

A few days had passed since that night, and even though Cassie had declared that we were only friends, I was starting to see her and Tayla dressing in sexier clothing and trying to get my attention with subtle yet deliberate flirtatiousness. They would often stroll out of their rooms late at night with just panties and a singlet top, or have a dressing gown on in the morning that would part dangerously revealing cleavage almost to the nipple. It was driving me crazy, but a part of me questioned whether it was real or not, or just my imagination. The way their nipples would be incredibly hard, straining into what every material covered them, gave me a reason to think it was real...I mean, how often do a woman's nipples get hard in a day? For these two it was seemingly all the time.

Which meant I was starting to see Tayla in a whole new way. She was much more conservative than Cassie with a quiet reserve. That in no way meant she was a pushover, she was assertive when she needed to be, but chose to do things in a quiet, confident manner. Tayla was the one that ran the apartment, organised shopping for groceries, paid the bills, and collected the rent money. She was great, and she was funny as hell too.

Tayla and Cassie together were so much fun, as they bantered about anything and everything, the dirtier the better. One evening, we watched a movie that I fell asleep through. I was hovering near to waking up, in a half dream-like state as I thought about getting up and going to bed. I became aware of the two girls talking, as the movie had just had a scene where the male character did a full-frontal shot. The girls squealed in amusement, and then proceeded to talk about male penises and that they looked ugly. They then proceeded to discuss at length what they did like about them. I was now fully awake but chose not to open my eyes and just listen to them.

Just as I was about to end my eavesdropping and open my eyes, Cassie blurted out that I had a fucking nice cock. She proceeded to describe it to Tayla as being thick and long, with a lovely soft exterior that yielded nicely in a way that meant when it stretched her pussy that it would almost hurt, but would compress just enough that she was stuck in a state of heightened lust. She related that she had an orgasm every time I was inside her and that I had great tasting cum that came in bucketloads. My ears pricked up at this, and I listened as Tayla probed for more information, revelling in the details I could hear her groan softly at Cassie's tales.

Then Tayla surprised me, she asked Cassie if I was deep asleep, to which Cassie wandered over and gave me a gentle nudge. I pretended to ignore her so that I could see where this was going. I parted my eyelids to just peek through my eyelashes to see what was happening. Tayla came across to me and stood over me with Cassie, and they nudged each other and stifled giggles. I then felt a pair of hands, ever so gently, go to the zip of my jeans. It was Cassie, and she was so careful to then undo the button of my pants with barely any movement. She then opened my pants and pulled my boxer shorts open to reveal my bare cock, and I could feel it starting to get hard.

Cassie traced her finger up and down the underneath of my shaft with the softest of touch. Tayla and Cassie knelt down with my cock at the centre of their attention. My cock was visibly starting to harden, and it twitched intermittently, which led Cassie to stop momentarily and then start again. I was playing asleep but didn't know how long I could keep the ruse going, I was going mad with desire. Then, Tayla leant forward and traced her tongue slowly up the length of my cock, and then softly took my throbbing head into her mouth whilst still rolling her tongue over it. My cock was now fully hard.

As Tayla was fellating me, I opened my eyes to look at them fixated on my hardness. Tayla started to get more purposeful and started to really go for it, and took almost the whole length into her mouth. Cassie looked up at me and saw that I was awake, and smiled as she reached and grabbed me by the base of my cock, and then assisted Tayla's blowjob with a handjob of her own. I was so hard and engorged that Tayla could now only fit a third of it in her mouth, which gave Cassie plenty of space to wank my cock. Tayla now looked up at me and saw I was awake but didn't skip a beat. She then stood up and sat straddling me. Cassie, still holding the base of my shaft, guided me into Tayla's descending pussy. She was wearing a denim mini skirt and did not have any panties on, so I slipped into her slippery slit.

As she was riding me with vigour, Cassie then also straddled my face, pulling up her skirt, she too was wearing no knickers under her loose summer skirt. I let my tongue explore her beautiful pink folds and tasted her dripping juices and brought her to the edge of orgasm. My hands explored blindly Cassie and Tayla's breasts, pinching and rolling their nipples in a rhythm that matched my thrusting into Tayla's very wet pussy. Cassie started orgasming first and ground her pussy hard into my face whilst moaning loudly. This then made Tayla cum as she pushed as much of my cock as she could into her swollen vagina. As these two beauties shuddered and convulsed through an orgasm, I started to shoot my huge load deep into Tayla's already saturated cunt.

Tayla moaned and begged for me to empty my seed into her pussy and fill her up. I propped myself up as Cassie stood shakily, and looked down as my cum filled her pussy. She then walked herself up my body whilst staying on her knees. Cum leaked from her pussy once my cock slithered out of her quim, and left large drops of cum up my body until she came to straddle my face. She then demanded that I eat her pussy as I did to Cassie the other night. She dropped her soaked pussy into my mouth and I felt my own cum slide into my mouth. As my tongue flicked her clitoris her muscles squeezed a flood of cum into my mouth as again she was gripped by an orgasm. Cassie was not idle either, she had moved downwards lapping the cum drips from Tayla's pussy, and then took my cock into her mouth.

The whole situation was so horny, I couldn't believe that I had now eaten my own creampie twice, from different girls, in less than a week. Any thoughts that this might be wrong were gone as I thoroughly enjoyed the taste of my cum mixed with her own pussy juices. I was so aroused that with Tayla's gyrating on my face and Cassie sucking me masterfully, that I felt another orgasm building. Tayla seemed to have one orgasm after another the whole time, which pushed me over the edge. My dick had a powerful second orgasm, which kept going and going. After it filled Cassie's mouth, she directed the rest onto her tits, which she had freed at some point.

Tayla, now totally drained of energy, dismounted my cock and flopped down in between myself and Cassie. Cum still leaked from her pussy, which was stretched open like a pink flower. Cassie leaned towards Tayla and they kissed slowly and delicately. Cassie let the cum filling her mouth slip into Tayla's. My thick white cum could be seen getting smeared around their lips, dripping down their chins, and ending up landing on flushed cleavages and then rolling quickly down to their groins. I was hard again, and that didn't escape their notice.

Cassie and Tayla slid down and out of the sofa, coming to a stop in a classic sixty-nine on the floor. Cassie was on top, her pussy beckoning me to her as she flexed her back muscles to alternate between grinding her clitoris into Tayla's mouth who was making eye contact as she lapped away. I joined them on the floor and immediately slipped inside Cassie's tight folds. As I took long slow thrusts, Tayla licked my balls and shaft and nibbled on Cassie's clitoris. Cassie came suddenly and hard. Her juices flooded over my cock, dripping down to Tayla. With no friction, my cock buried deep into Cassie's slit, just an inch short of bottoming out. Cassie had never felt it this deep before, and she started to flood with more sweet girl cum as she rocked back. Deep, hard strokes with Cassie wailing in raw pleasure, and Tayla slurping at her clitoris and may balls and cock. I couldn't last any longer, I came with a huge orgasm that I'll admit displayed my most cringe 'O' face as I emptied my biggest load of the night. It had Cassie pushing back to get my seed as deep inside her as possible. My ejaculation just kept cumming in strong powerful throbs that jetted cum with forceful release. After filling Cassie's sloppy cunt, I pulled out and continued cumming into Tayla's mouth, over her face, and splattered her cleavage. Tayla trie

I was spent. I just knelt on the bed still tingling all over and breathing lustfully as both girls got up and knelt so they all faced each other. Tayla leant forward and kissed me passionately, her cum filled mouth tight against mine, sealing in the transfer of the most cum I have ever experienced. We let our tongues swim as we exchanged cummy kisses, and we both swallowed it between us. Cassie then pushed me over and rode my face, gushing with the cum I had just emptied in her. It took three or four large gulps before the flow slowed to a trickle. The dirtiness of the act was so overwhelming, so primally sexual, and committed with a pure slutty abandon, I was hard again. Tayla then mounted me, she was fucking like an animal, driving her pussy till I felt her bottom out on my balls. I was impressed, no one had ever taken my cock fully before, and this screaming goddess just did it. I came with hard spasms, lifting Tayla off me, I then sprayed the last of my cum over her belly, mons pubis and gaping pussy.

All three of us lay back, taking stock of what had just happened. We were all breathing hard, with cum smeared and leaking from everywhere. Cassie then laughed and said that we all have something in common...a love of cum! This surprised me, less than a week ago I would have baulked at this, but it was so sexually engrossing such a gesture of worship to a sexy woman or two.

And that is the story of how I became fuck-buddies with two gorgeous women. That's what we decided to call ourselves, but the lingering glances and warmth between us, it felt closer than that.

Ok, so this is where it gets interesting. I will tell you next time, as I fear I have taken too much of your time ;)