A Sexy Somali Mama!

Story Info
Haitian man meets Somali MILF in Markham, Ontario.
1.2k words
3.46
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Marcelin Etienne, a newcomer to Ontario, Canada, by way of Petit Goave, Republic of Haiti, is enjoying all that life has to offer. The life of an international student is never boring, especially in Canada. With the onset of summer, Marcelin doesn't feel like staying at Ryerson University and instead spends his time exploring various towns in Ontario. That's how Marcelin ended up in Markham, and he met a lovely lady whom he simply could not forget.

Mariam Osman was born in the Puntland region of Somalia and raised in the environs of Toronto, Ontario. Trained as a nurse at the University of Toronto, Mariam has worked at various hospitals all over the province. She's been living in the town of Markham, Ontario, for the past twenty years and while it is diverse, what with many Asians, Latinos and Arabs around, there aren't a lot of Africans in town. When Mariam spotted Marcelin Etienne, a fine young brother, casually walking around the marketplace, she decided to show him some Somali hospitality...

Mariam Osman is fifty six years old, and doesn't believe in wasting time or having regrets. With her former husband Ali Osman six feet under and her adult daughter Laila living in the City of Calgary, Alberta, Mariam is enjoying her newfound freedom. When Mariam meets a man who catches her fancy, she doesn't hesitate to explore the possibilities. A lot of Somali women her age would consider Mariam's behavior downright scandalous. Too bad Mariam doesn't give a fuck what they think of her.

"Some Somali women like it up the butt and I am one of them," Mariam Osman said to her lover Marcelin Etienne, and the tall, skinny young Haitian guy looked at the curvaceous Somali Muslim MILF and nodded. The Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim gal was full of surprises. From the moment Marcelin first laid eyes on Mariam, he knew that he wanted a piece of her. Age and cultural differences be damned, Marcelin wanted a piece of Mariam's ass...

"Good to know," Marcelin replied, and Mariam grinned, and began feeling him up while sliding her tongue down his throat. In the basement of Mariam's townhouse located in the diverse town of Markham, Ontario, the two of them got down and dirty. Mariam felt Marcelin grab her thick ass cheeks and give them a firm squeeze, and nodded approvingly. Nobody loves the female posterior quite like the black man...

"Less talking and more action," Mariam said, and she went to the couch and sat down, spreading her thick thighs wide open. Marcelin approached Mariam and slid her long traditional dress down to her ankles, and was pleased to discover that the mature Somali gal was not wearing any panties. Nothing wrong with that, Marcelin thought as he began his approach into her. Mariam was definitely in for a treat...

"Oh my," Marcelin said as he inhaled the scent of Mariam's pussy, and just like that, he buried his face between her thighs. Mariam sighed happily as Marcelin began eating her pussy. A lot of Somali guys don't care to eat pussy, much to the chagrin of Somali women everywhere. Mariam was happy to discover that Marcelin the Haitian stud loved eating pussy and definitely had some talent in that area. Nothing wrong with that as far as Mariam is concerned...

"Hmm, Marcelin, if you eat my ass real good, I'll let you fuck me," Mariam told her lover as she got on all fours, and shook her thick brown ass for him. Marcelin admired Mariam's thick brown ass. Hot damn, if Marcelin had known that Somali mamas had butts like that underneath their traditional Muslim clothes, he would have hollered at one a long time ago. Marcelin came up behind Mariam with a hungry tongue and a stiff dick, and a determination to use both...

"Alright, you got it," Marcelin told Mariam as he playfully smacked her big brown ass. Mariam grinned, turned on by Marcelin's boldness. The tall, skinny Haitian brother was only twenty years old but he wasn't intimidated by the prospect of banging a sexy older woman. Marcelin grasped Mariam's ass cheeks with both hands and spread them wide open. He inhaled the scent of her ass funk, grinned and then went to work. A big booty like that isn't going to eat itself, and Mariam was in luck, for nobody eats booty like a horny young Haitian man...

"Oh shit," Mariam squealed, and the mature Somali Muslim gal squirmed as Marcelin smacked her big ass while sliding his tongue into the forbidden depths of her ass hole. Marcelin began to eat Mariam's booty like her life depended on it, and as he ate her ass, he worked two fingers into her pussy. Mariam was already wet as can be, and went buck wild as Marcelin buried three fingers in her snatch. Without letting up, Marcelin drove Mariam to the edge of passion and madness by stimulating both of her holes at the same time...

"Just relax and enjoy, mademoiselle," Marcelin chided Mariam as he worked her over. The chubby, busty and big-bottomed, fifty-something Somali Muslim woman screamed like a banshee as she climaxed, her wet pussy oozing hot girly cum all over Marcelin's fingers. At the same time, Mariam's ass hole clenched, giving Marcelin a wonderful pressure to work with as he continued to eat her ass. Marcelin ate that ass and didn't let up until a squealing Mariam declared she'd had enough...

"Hmm, I want to taste you," Mariam told Marcelin, once she came down from cloud nine. Marcelin watched as the freaky Somali mama grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick and hesitated. Mariam had clearly never seen an uncut dick before but didn't hold back. She took Marcelin's dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. Let the good times roll, Marcelin thought as Mariam sucked his dick like a hoover vacuum.

After Mariam got Marcelin hard as a rock, he grabbed condoms and lube while she got on all fours. To further shine Marcelin on, Mariam began to twerk for him, shaking that big ass of hers quite nicely. Marcelin grinned and eased his dick into Mariam's butt hole, after lubricating her good and proper, of course. Mariam moaned as Marcelin's dick slipped into her backdoor. The majority of Muslim women consider anal sex to be haram or wrong, but Mariam can't get enough of it. That's more than okay with Marcelin, as one can imagine...

"Oh yeah, fuck this ass," Mariam squealed as Marcelin gripped her wide hips and worked his dick into her ass hole. As Marcelin fucked Mariam's ass, some freaky and wonderful things happened. Marcelin closed his eyes, loving the feel of Mariam's warm, tight ass hole on his member. At the same time, Mariam let loose a couple of farts, for having a dick up the ass can do that to a woman. Marcelin didn't seem to mind Mariam's farts. The Haitian brother continued to plow his dick into his favorite Somali MILF's ass hole like there was no tomorrow...

"Wow, you're something else," Marcelin told a smiling Mariam, much later, after they finished with their freaky sex. The two of them took a shower, got dressed and then sat in the Osman family living room, having wine and watching the news. Covid was making a comeback in Ontario, but Marcelin had no intention of slowing down his travel plans. Still, Marcelin might stay in Markham for a while, though. Any reasons why, one may wonder? Hmm, probably something to do with Mariam and her unique brand of hospitality.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers