A Shared Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Paige starts going down again. Only this time she's not swallowing his cock. She stretches her mouth wide and shifts it to the side of his cock, almost as if she's chewing on it. But her teeth are nowhere near his shaft. Just her lips. And her eager tongue as it caresses along the length. Paige keeps her tongue moving rhythmically, teasing his shaft as she works her way down its length. She goes all the way down again until she runs out of cock to tease. Then Paige starts back up again.

This time, when Paige gets to the very top of his cock, she plants another fleeting kiss there. She stretches her mouth wide open. She goes down very quickly, taking only the head of his cock into her mouth. Paige swirls her tongue around that captive sponginess, her tongue sweetly caressing his most sensitive place.

Jeff almost screeches like the girls as Paige's tongue does its thing. But it's over quickly. Paige only allows him a single swirl with her tongue. Then she releases his cock from her lips just as quickly. Paige begins another teasing stroke down the side of his shaft. Only this time the opposite side of his shaft. She leans her head over his cock to do it, and that has her tongue teasing the top of his shaft this time, instead of the bottom as it did last time.

And that's a cock tease. Paige starts again, swallowing his entire length. Paige will keep doing this until I tell her to stop, too. It won't even matter if Jeff cums. Paige will ignore the cum and just keep going.

It's only about three teases before Jeff asks me, a note of disbelief in his voice, "You expect me to sit here for two hours, and NOT cum? While she does this to me?"

I giggle. I see Paige smirk as she works. "Patience, patience, patience... at least you get to cum afterward. These bitches don't."

Jeff groans loudly. Already his hands are gripping the edges of the seat he's sitting on. And he's breathing hard, his breaths taking on a definite moaning note. But he's also smiling wide. And there's no doubt that Jeff is very happily enjoying Paige's mouth.

He tries to look down, to check out Paige's body as she works on him. She's shifting around just enough that she's flashing her pert little breasts to him every few seconds. And almost always offering him a good view of her firm, fully-rounded little bottom. But mostly all he can see are her honeyed curls as they brush over his thighs with her head moving around.

After a moment, Jeff looks up. It gives him a good view of the erotically tormented women just in front of him. And of their hanging breasts, Tracy's jiggling a bit, Gretchen's firm enough that they're mostly still. It's a sight that arouses him as much as peeking down at Paige does. And it leaves him nowhere to look that doesn't offer a hot view.

By the fifteen-minute mark, I notice the first sticky droplets of cum atop Jeff's cock. It tells me that he's just as on edge as the girls are. It doesn't last long. Paige so sweetly licks up for him, purring "yum" as she does. But that doesn't last long either, a fresh droplet leaks. Paige keeps licking them up for him. He keeps offering more.

As the first hour goes on, Paige very slowly adds a little more sluttiness to her performance. Just little things, like swirling her tongue a little more around the so-sensitive head of his cock. Anything to push him a little closer to the edge.

Jeff lets it show. As Paige picks up her sluttiness, Jeff steadily moans louder, and with more urgency. He squirms in his seat more, too.

I doubt either of the women notice it. It doesn't look as if they're paying much attention to him at all. It looks as if both are far too busy screeching their own moans as Sophie teases them mercilessly. And with Sophie teasing them, I have even more confidence that she won't allow them to cum. She's very skilled and has plenty of practice.

Jeff lasts 58 minutes. That's very good, considering just how slutty Paige's cock teasing is getting. Paige isn't allowed to give him a blow job. But I did tell her to give him her best tease, to make her best effort to make Jeff cum.

Jeff's hip thrust upward as Paige's tongue is swirling around the head of his cock. He grunts out a loud "UHM!". I see his thick shaft start twitching crisply.

Then Paige finishes her swirl and keeps right on going as if Jeff wasn't cumming. As his cock slips from her mouth, his second spurt of cream lands on Paige's face. Cum clings to her nose and left cheek, running down to her jaw. Paige ignores it and starts licking her way down his cock from the side. It lets his third spurt shoot into her hair. By the time he's spurting again, Paige's lips are back at the tip of his cock, ready to swallow it. She manages to get the rest of his cum in her mouth.

I wait until Jeff is done cumming. When he sighs out deeply with relief and falls still in his seat. Paige keeps going. I stop her. Paige rises up to her knees in front of Jeff. She seductively licks her lips, purring a sweet "yum" as she licks his cum from her lips. Paige swallows. "Thank you, Sir, for allowing this skanky whore to tease your huge cock and swallow your delicious cum." Paige smiles. She waits for her next instruction.

I tell Paige to tuck his cock back in. Paige licks every last drop of cum off of his mostly-hard cock, and tucks it in for him. She fixes his pants, too.

"Uh, oh..." I coo teasingly, "It seems like we have a problem. You didn't even last one full hour!" I sigh out deeply. "I guess 58 minutes is pretty close to an hour... I'll count it..."

Jeff never stood a chance. I told Paige that I would be very disappointed with her if he managed to last. Paige hates disappointing me, and not just because it ensures her a strict punishment. But she loves a challenge.

And I didn't want Jeff to last. It would mean that he could take both of these bitches home for the night. That would deprive me of the rest of the fun I've been planning!

Chapter 04: Slut Competition

I want to give Jeff, or rather Jeff's cock, a little rest. He did tell me that he wouldn't mind volunteering his cock for one of Tracy's sessions. I'm pretty sure he didn't imagine that would mean Paige teasing it instead of Tracy. But he clearly enjoyed her little tease. But men always like a rest after cumming.

I can only untie the girls one at a time. Mostly. They are still tied together. But I decide to start with Gretchen. I tell Paige to relieve Sophie teasing the women. Then I wait for a moment, letting Paige get into her rhythm. And letting the girls get fully into what Paige is doing to them.

With a snap of my fingers, I tell Paige to tease Tracy's pussy. It's a specific command for Paige. It tells her exactly what I want her to do with Tracy's pussy.

Paige doesn't even acknowledge the command. She just scoots over a little, stretches her mouth wide open, takes her hand from Tracy's sloppy wet pussy, and puts her lips to Tracy's mound. Paige immediately puts the tip of her tongue to Tracy's aching clit, lying the underside of her tongue along the top of the nub. Then Paige slowly circles her tongue around the pulsing nub. Just once. But a full, and very leisurely, swirl. As soon as Paige finishes that swirl, she moves her mouth over and sucks one of Tracy's loose inner folds into her mouth. She uses her lips to steady the wrinkly flesh. The suction pulls most of the wrinkles out of the fold. Paige puts her tongue along the underside of it. Paige moves her mouth down the loose fold, teasing it with her tongue. When Paige reaches the end of the fold, Paige opens her mouth again. She opens her lips wide enough to encircle the entrance of Tracy's tunnel. Paige sucks lightly, pulling the spongy soft walls of Tracy's pussy into her mouth. The suction gets Paige a mouthful of Tracy's hot, creamy honey, too. Paige puts the tip of her tongue to the inside edge of the rim of Tracy's tunnel. Paige slowly swirls the tip of her tongue over the rim, caressing the spongy walls of Tracy's pussy with her tongue. Paige swirls her tongue a single time around. Then she sucks her way back up the other fold of Tracy's pussy. All the way back up to Tracy's throbbing clit. Now Paige starts over.

Tracy screeches even louder, with a bit more desperate urgency in her voice. "OOH!" Tracy shudders hard and trashes against the bonds still holding her. Tracy stiffens up rigidly. Then Paige's tongue finishes its lap around Tracy's clit. As Paige slowly sucks her way down Tracy's fold, it gives Tracy just enough time for the tension to ebb from her body. "OOH!... OH!" Tracy screams out when Paige's tongue teases its way around Tracy's pussy. She tenses right back up again, goosebumps covering her bottom and her mound. Then Paige sucks her way up Tracy's other fold, giving Tracy that second to ebb back into frustration.

Like anything else, Paige will keep going until I tell her to stop. I haven't told Paige to stop anything. So Paige has obediently kept her hand on Gretchen's pussy, teasing it. She only took her hand from Tracy's pussy because I told her to tease it, and she can't do that with her finger covering Tracy's clit. And that keeps Gretchen moaning her throaty cries.

I am so tempted to use a knife to free these girls. Untying them is going to take some time. Before I start, I have them both look up so I can see their faces. Then I take a quick picture of them holding each other as they moan away. Both blush slightly as I take it. I'm sure both wonder what I'm going to do with it. I doubt either really cares so much now.

I untie Gretchen's leg first, the ankle not bound to Tracy. That way, as Tracy eagerly thrashes away, Gretchen's leg is still pulled along with it. It takes about half of a second for Gretchen to try and close her free leg, and that pulls her off balance. As Tracy squirms, Gretchen's legs come out from under her, leaving Gretchen hanging from the brace.

Now I untie the arms that are tied together, leaving the ones in place that are hugging each other. I don't have to worry about those hands. Tracy is holding Gretchen's hand so tightly that they're not separating. Their hands continue flailing as one.

I take the noose off Gretchen's neck. I use one hand to hold Gretchen down as that first impulse has her starting to stand up. Then I untie Gretchen's other wrist. I immediately pull both of Gretchen's hands to the small of her back and lock them in place with handcuffs. Tracy refuses to let go of Gretchen's hand, leaving her hand to be pulled over to Gretchen's back as well. Then I do the same with Tracy, locking her now free hands as well.

It leaves me only the rope binding their legs together to release. It takes a couple of minutes. Their legs are squirming enough that it's hard to hang onto them long enough to get the rope off.

Now that Gretchen is free from the brace, I grab her hair and pull her to stand up by it. I immediately push her down to her knees in front of the still seated Jeff. Then I finish freeing Tracy and do the same with her.

Now both of the bitches are on their knees in front of Jeff. Both demurely have their hands behind their backs, and their knees spread widely. It allows Jeff a clear view of their bodies. Of their ample breasts. Of Tracy's silky bare and sloppy-wet pussy. Of Gretchen's furry pussy, and her dripping wet bush.

It allows him a view of their faces, too. Both look rather exhausted from the long teasing they just finished. Both look rather frustrated, as well. Both have that "fuck me now" look on their faces, that mask of desire and need. Neither is especially still. Both fidget a bit. Both obediently keep their eyes on Jeff but say nothing to him.

"Now we have a problem," I tell Jeff in a teasingly sweet voice. "Even if I count that as a full hour, you've only bailed out one of these slutty bitches. One of them is going to have to stay here and learn her lesson. How are we ever going to decide which of these bitches gets bailed out, and which stays here to suffer in my dungeon? I would have let you pick, but, since you didn't even last the full hour, I think there have to be some consequences! You won't get to pick. So how to decide..."

I pause for a second, seeing a bit of a nervous tinge come over Jeff's face. It fades quickly and turns to a look of almost relief. I can't blame him for that one! I'm sure it's a relief to him not to have to chose one of them. Or should I say not to have to condemn one of them to the dungeon for around 18 hours of erotic misery?

"I don't want you to be lonely tonight... you would like a very slutty girlfriend at your side for the night and tomorrow, wouldn't you?" I ask Jeff.

"Yeah, that would be better than watching TV alone, tonight," Jeff tells me.

"Goodie!" I squeal, my voice teasingly excited. Maybe then Jeff realizes that he's made a mistake, even though he doesn't know what it was. "Then it's settled! Whichever of these slutty gutter bitches you bail out will be your girlfriend for the night!"

I turn away from Jeff, to the women, catching the look of surprise blooming on Jeff's face as I turn away. "I expect you to be a very good girlfriend for this handsome man who's willing to risk his bottom and bail your worthless butts out of my dungeon.

"Just so there's no misunderstanding, A good girlfriend takes very sweet care of her man. You will be especially affectionate. You will cook his meals. You will cater to all of his whims. You will tease him. You will ensure that nice cock of his doesn't get lonely. You will be his. He may use your body however it pleases him. When he returns you, I want to hear that you were a cross between Martha Stewart and the Whore of Babylon."

I turn to Tracy and lean down, putting my eyes close to hers. "Do you have a problem being a very hot girlfriend for this kind man, bitch?"

"No, Ma'am," Tracy answers, her voice rather sweet and eager, but also showing the strain of the last few hours.

I turn to Gretchen and bring my eyes just as close to hers. "How about you, bitch, do you have a problem being the sluttiest, sweetest girlfriend for this cute man?"

"No, Ma'am," Gretchen answers. Her voice is just as sweet. But it's also filled with a note of uncertainty. As if she wonders whether her mother wanted her to say no to it. And she sounds just as exhausted as Tracy does.

Jeff looks utterly shocked. As if he never imagined that the modest Gretchen would be willing to do anything like this. Or Tracy. Or that Tracy isn't jumping up and objecting as I ask Gretchen if she'll be slutty with her mother's boyfriend.

"I've decided to be nice to this man. After all, he's being so good to the two of you useless gutter sluts! I've decided that he will get to take the sluttier of you two. Thus, we'll need a slut contest to see which of you is the trashiest bitch. He seemed to enjoy skanky's little tease. I'll bet he likes blow jobs." I turn to Tracy. "Does he like it when you suck his thick cock, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Tracy answers. I hear a touch of confidence in her voice as if she thinks Jeff likes the way she does it for him.

"Then a blow job contest it will be. And in case one of you repulsive little bitches is thinking of throwing the contest and allowing the other the pleasure of being his girlfriend for the night if I think either of you so much as thought about cheating me like that, not only will I flog both of you for it, but neither of you will be bailed out! You can both spend your night here, suffering in my dungeon until you've really learned patience, and skanky can be his girlfriend for the night. I might even send a friend with her, so he can have two girlfriends for the night. And I promise you, after a night with skanky for a girlfriend, neither of you baby bitches will measure up in his eyes ever again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," both of them answer in unison. Neither sounds especially thrilled. But both sound eager.

"I expect your very sluttiest." With a snap of my fingers and a wave of my hand, Sophie hurries over to Jeff. She drops to her knees and very politely asks "May this slave please be allowed to get your handsome, thick cock ready for the contest, Sir?"

Jeff, still stunned by the idea, dumbly nods. Sophie very tenderly opens his pants again and brings his cock out. It's no more than half-hard when she brings it out. She strokes it with her hand, her delicate skin caressing so lightly over its length, and that sensitive head of it. After a single stroke, his cock is standing up at its full steely hardness again, now ready for round two.

I tell Tracy to rise to her feet. I have her turn around slowly and show Jeff her body. While her back is to him, I have her bend over and open her feet to display her pussy and asshole to him. "This is contestant number one, the slutty bitch... 'fuck hole.'" I have her take her place on her knees in front of Jeff and a little off to the side. Close to his right knee.

I have Gretchen rise to her feet and display her body just as immodestly to Jeff. "This is contestant number two, the slutty bitch 'cum dumpster.'" She takes a place beside Tracy, in front of Jeff's left knee. I have them kneeling close beside each other, their hips and thighs touching each other.

"Fuck hole, you will go first. You get one minute to suck that manly cock. If he cums in your mouth, you win. You will, of course, prove that you've won by showing me the cum in your mouth before you swallow it. If he doesn't cum, cum dumpster get one minute to satisfy him. If she doesn't, it's your turn again. Sooner or later, likely a lot later, one of you will finally manage to make this real man cum and win. Is that clean, fuck hole?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Tracy answers. Her voice full of resignation, but also with some confidence and excitement.

"Yes, Ma'am," Gretchen answers, her voice laced with reluctance, but also with some amused excitement.

I tell them to begin the contest. Sophie will be the timekeeper. She gets the stopwatch. At the one-minute mark, Sophie will announce for the girls to trade places. And every minute thereafter. One will be sucking. One is to be closely watching the other suck Jeff's cock.

Tracy leans her head over. Both of the women still have their hands bound behind them, so she won't be using those for anything. It's why I had Sophie ready his cock. That takes hands, and these girls don't have use of theirs.

Tracy opens her mouth wide. She puts it to the tip of his cock. Tracy very quickly takes his cock into her mouth, closing her lips around his shaft just below the fat, bulbous head of it. She starts sucking it, her head bobbing up and down. Tracy's strokes are fast. They're moderately deep. Deep enough that I can see the strain on Tracy's face as she takes him into her mouth until she starts to gag on his shaft. It gives her about half of his length.

The slightly surprised look on Jeff's face, and the sweet little purr he makes, tells me that this isn't exactly Tracy's usual technique. I'm not surprised. She partly wants to win this contest. After all, Jeff is her boyfriend, and giving him to Gretchen for the night would be rather humiliating for her. I'm sure Tracy is taking his cock a little deeper than ever. Taking as much as she possibly can. Sucking it a little harder, a little faster. And not just because she doesn't want to lose. Her arousal is encouraging her just as much.

Jeff doesn't cum. I hope no one expected him to. I certainly didn't. It hasn't been too long since he came, maybe twenty or twenty-five minutes. And a minute would be a very fast blow job for almost any man.

"Switch whores," Sophie loudly announces in her very sweet, heavily Southern-accented voice.

Gretchen quickly lowers her head, even as Tracy is still releasing Jeff's cock. Gretchen doesn't waste any time. Unlike Tracy, Gretchen is very aware that I mean exactly what I say. I said I wanted their best performances. Gretchen knows she wants to give it. Disappointing me comes with stern consequences.

1...34567...11