A Shared Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I enjoy my slutty show. It seems like every second that passes the duo squirms a little more desperately. And moans out with a little more neediness in her voice. I have a great view of everything. Especially their sloppy wet pussies. I relax as they thrash against each other as much as the ropes.

I wait an hour. A full hour. Actually, a little more, since I only count the time after the whipping. That's part of the consequences of naughtiness. Their time started over. Then I go to the file cabinet and get Tracy's phone out of her purse. Tracy can't see what I'm doing. As far as they can tell, I'm still sitting behind them watching their agonized thrashing. I slip it into my back pocket.

Then I walk around so I'm in front of their heads. I reach one hand out to each girl's head, getting a handful of her hair right at the top of her forehead. I use that to pull their heads up so they're looking at me instead of the floor.

"Tracy, do you want to cum now?"

"YES! OH, FUCK YES! I HAVE TO CUM SO BADLY, MA'AM!" Tracy screeches her answer.

I turn to look at Gretchen. "I suppose your slutty little butt wants to cum, too?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I have to cum really badly, Ma'am!" Gretchen breathes out in her throatiness. I'll bet it's the first time either woman has heard the other's "sexy" voice. The voice she gets when she's so fully aroused. Like when she's having sex.

I turn back to Tracy. "How badly do you want to cum, bitch?"

"I HAVE TO CUM, NOW, MA'AM! PLEASE, FINISH ME, MA'AM! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO, JUST FINISH ME OFF, MA'AM!"

"You don't sound very patient, bitch..." I teasingly scold Tracy. "A patient bitch waits for her Queen to tell her to cum. Only a completely slutty bitch begs to cum." I turn to Gretchen again. "Are you patient, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Gretchen moans out, "I will wait until you want me to cum, Ma'am!" I hear the agony of frustration in her voice.

I turn back to Tracy. "Does your boyfriend know what a skanky gutter slut you are, bitch?"

"NO, MA'AM! PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM, MA'AM, PLEASE! I'LL WAIT! I'LL SUFFER THIS TORTURE HOWEVER LONG YOU WANT ME TO! JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM!" Tracy cries out, her voice sultry, and pleading with a bit of nervousness in it.

"Ooh.. let's see..." I take Tracy's phone out of my pocket and start scrolling through her contacts. It doesn't take me long to find one called "Honey Bunch." I sure hope that's Jeff. I show her what I have up on the screen.

Tracy tries to protest. It's lost as a crisp shiver flows over her body and she cries out another "OOH!" I open the video call app.

"You don't want to stay right where you are until tomorrow, do you, bitch?"

"NO!" Tracy blurts out with unbridled panic in her voice. "Please, Ma'am, I couldn't handle it. I don't know how I'm going to handle the next minute, Ma'am!"

"Then you have a serious problem, bitch," I laugh. "You know my rules! No bitch can leave here alone. This little bitch can't take you out, since you're taking her out. That wouldn't be fair! I really hope you have someone willing to come bail you both out of my dungeon, or you'll both be stuck here a very long time... is there anyone who might come bail your slutty butts out of here? Or will you be staying until tomorrow?"

Tracy sobs once. Another of her desperately hungry moans cuts that off. Then she sobs again, for a second. She screeches a very needy moan. "I'll call Jeff, Ma'am... He'll HATE me... but I can't make Gretchen suffer like this!"

I know Jeff isn't going to hate her. That's why I talked to him. He did tell me he "might kind of like" seeing a little. And joining in, as long as nothing unpleasant was done to him, and Tracy liked whatever was done to her. Clearly, this counts as Tracy liking it. She might be screeching like a banshee, but they're erotic hot screeches, and there's no mistaking that. Too bad Tracy wasn't open with Jeff. Then she'd know he won't hate her!

I dial Jeff's number. I hold the phone up, its screen to Tracy. It lets Tracy see the image that Jeff is going to see when he answers it. It shows her face, her jaw gaping wide, that sultry "mid-fuck" look on her face. And it shows a nice little slice down under her chest, to her hanging breasts as they jiggle slightly. If Jeff looks very closely, and I doubt he will, there's a tiny slice of Gretchen's side visible along Tracy's side. But nothing that would let him know it's Gretchen's side he's seeing. "I'd beg him shamelessly, bitch. He'll have to go get clothes for both of you, then come and pay your bail if he wants to take you for the night. I'd convince him. Actually, I'd prefer you stayed right where you were! The way you two squirm together is so amusing for me!"

Jeff answers, his eyes quickly going wide as he sees the image of Tracy, clearly naked, her breasts jiggling. He smiles, too. "Hey, sweets, you look kind of... busy... or are you just calling to tease me with those breasts?"

"OOH!" Tracy can't manage to hold her moan in, and it comes out right on cue as if she wanted it to. But I know she wanted anything but. "I've sort of gotten myself into a bit of a spot, honey..." Tracy begins. Then she cries out another moan, this one the most sensual yet. "I haven't told you that Gretchen has been... visiting a dominatrix... I took her over there this morning... and I don't know what happened! One second I was leaving her there...OOH... the next second I was naked as well!

"Now... I'm tied up with Gretch. We're both stuck here, getting... played with! Oh! OOH! I have to cum so badly right now that I'm going to explode and die! And I can't! I'm trying so hard, but I CAN'T!..." Tracy pauses just long enough to moan a very long "OOH!"

"Please help me, honey! Please! We can't leave here until someone brings us both some clothes. Just get anything from my house, I don't care! We both need everything, even shoes! Please... Come and get us, please!"

"Where are you?" Tracy misses the amused, and interested, hint in Jeff's voice. I don't.

"I'M TIED UP! Miss Rodgers is going to leave us like this until you get here! Please, Hurry!" Tracy cries out.

I take the camera and move it back just a little, letting Jeff see most of Tracy, but almost nothing of Gretchen. It lets him see the side of Paige's head, too. And Paige's hand reaching to Tracy's pussy.

He asks for the address. She rattles it off. He promises her he's on his way, but it might take him an hour to get here. He does have to stop by her house and find clothes. "And Gretch won't if I go through her drawers and get her clothes?"

"NO! Trust me, Gretch wants you to come bail us out of this as much as I do! She's right beside me! I can see this is killing her as much as it's killing me!"

Chapter 03: Bail For The Sluts

I know Jeff won't be offended by seeing Gretchen nude. Since it could be a little awkward for him to see his girlfriend's daughter naked, more so with his girlfriend seeing everything, I asked him if it would be a problem for him. He said no, as long as it wasn't for Tracy and Gretchen. It will be a problem for them. Gretchen will deeply embarrassed to have her nude body flaunted to her mother's boyfriend. Tracy will feel those pangs of jealousy as Jeff looks upon Gretchen. But that's what I want them to feel.

What I don't know is how far Jeff is willing to go. I did only have one chat with him, and it wasn't that long of a chat. I know he considers Gretchen "pretty enough," but he also sees her as very young. More as if he should be her father, not her date. As if he shouldn't even be looking at her body. He is old enough to be her father. He's 45, two years older than Tracy.

When Jeff comes to the door, I leave Sophie to supervise the screeching sluts. I wouldn't want them to do anything naughty, like trying to speak, while I was out of the room. That would be especially naughty, trying to be sneaky about it. But I know Sophie won't let them. I rather loudly gave her instructions to watch them, and whip them both if either is naughty while I was gone.

I greet Jeff, inviting him in. He has a plastic shopping bag with some clothes in it. I guess he, or Tracy, must shop at Piggly Wiggly. They do have some good bargains on occasion. I take the bag and set it on my desk, which is off in the corner of the room, for now. Then I show Jeff to a seat on the sofa.

It's time to give Jeff the bad news. I ask him if heard Tracy when she said they needed to be "bailed out" of their Queen's dungeon. He tells me that he did, but really just thought it was some kind of "S&M slang," that he didn't understand. And didn't matter to him.

I tell him that it's decently late now. The "theme" of this session is a lesson in patience. To learn patience, the girls aren't being allowed to cum, no matter how desperately they try to. My whore is too skilled at edging them. At holding them there, on the cusp of climax, and not letting them go over it. Plus they're bound, so there's nothing they can do to "finish" it themselves.

"That explains the frantic moaning, then," Jeff says with a smile on his face.

"If you bail them out of my dungeon, then you are responsible for supervising them until you return them here tomorrow evening. Only then will they be allowed to cum, and I assure you it will be epic. You are invited to watch both of them climax. But, and here's the risky part for you, if either cheats and climaxes while in your care, there are harsh consequences for it. The cheater gets paddled ten strokes. So do you. The other girl does not get to cum. Both of them spend tomorrow night here suffering more training, as they are now. How you supervise them, and how much you trust them, is entirely up to you. But I will notice if one of those pussies has cum. Are you willing to accept that risk?"

Jeff looks slightly uncomfortable. He tells me that's fine with Tracy, he doesn't mind staying close to her to make sure she behaves. But he thinks Gretchen will hate it. She'll balk if he so much as mentions it to her. And he has no idea how "active" Gretchen is. But, going by her throaty deep cries, she sounds very eager to cum now. I tell him that the bitches are a package deal. He either agrees to supervise them both, or neither. He agrees to take them both, but I can tell by the look on his face that Gretchen isn't going to be monitored very closely at all.

I tell Jeff that since my bitches are learning patience, their bondsman should have some patience of his own if he's going to supervise them. I tell him their "bail" is one hour each.

Jeff immediately, in a very wary voice, asks me what I mean by that.

I tell him. I tell him that my slave is right now setting a chair in front of those two sluts. To "pay" their bail, Jeff must sit in the chair for one hour. While he does my whore, the same whore who is now teasing those sluts, will tease him. If he gets up, or if he cums, then he "hasn't paid the bail." But if he sits there for one hour for each slut, that's their bail. He may them get up and cum as he wishes.

"Tracy would kill me for allowing your whore to touch me." Jeff answers.

"How can she? She's allowing the very same whore to touch her! Fair is fair, right?"

Jeff reluctantly agrees that it would be fair. And he agrees when I add that Tracy has no room to be objecting to anything, not when she hid her "kinky side" from him. He agrees that it's definitely time for her to share her submissive side with him. So he accepts the conditions of their bail.

I ask him to come back to the playroom with me. Jeff is a decent-looking man for a guy in his 40's. He's decently tall, close to six feet. He's slightly lean, maybe around 170. Today he's wearing chino slacks and a pullover shirt. It hides a good part of his body. But it lets me see that he has well-styled, short black hair that's graying at the edges. He has a decently oval face, with moderately sharp features to it. And a strong jawline. He has brown eyes, behind stylish wire-rimmed glasses. He has a slightly big nose, paired with slightly prominent ears that are fully visible with his short hair. He has a slightly narrow, and straight, mouth with pink lips. I can see a bit of hair on his arms, but I don't see any around the neckline of his shirt. His arms look slightly strong, but their skin is slightly loose, having lost some of its elasticity. A sure sign of his age. In general, he looks decent. I wouldn't mind having his bottom over my knees, where it just might end up if he isn't diligent.

Jeff hesitates when he steps into the playroom. It's the sight he's treated to. Tracy and Gretchen bound together and over the brace. Both women are naked. Both are flushed to a light pinkness, which shows a hair more on Gretchen's milkier skin. Both are sweaty, but by now they've been there about two hours, suffering the sweet agony of Paige's tender touches. Both are screeching the most pleadingly hungry moans. Both are thrashing like wild women, their bodies shivering and shuddering as they do.

The way I have the brace set out, it puts their bottoms to the door. Which means that's the first thing Jeff gets a good view of. Of their naked butts, offered up as they lean over the frame. It's enough of a view that he can see the pinkness of both pussies, even Gretchen's furry one. And he can see Paige's long, slender fingers teasing their most sensitive places. I'm sure that's a part of Gretchen Jeff never expected to see. And now, his first sight of it, Gretchen's pussy is so sloppy wet that her honey not only has her fur drenched, but has wept down through the creases of her slim thighs, and onto the tops of them. It gives her flesh a good sparkle to it. And Tracy is just as sloppy wet now.

But what I suspect stuns Jeff isn't so much the unexpectedly immodest displays. It's the closeness. The way they're holding each other and sharing such an intimate act. It's not something he ever thought they'd be interested in doing. He thought both wanted their sex lives to be very separate. Which this definitely isn't.

He recovers quickly and allows me to walk him around to the chair. I have him sit in it. By now both of them have noticed him. Both are looking up at him as he takes his seat. Both have very hopeful looks on their faces. Looks that are virtually hidden behind the masks of erotic agony.

I tell the girls the conditions of their bail. That, in order for them to be allowed to stop their lesson and go with Jeff, Jeff has to demonstrate his patience by enduring an hour of teasing, by skanky, for each girl he wishes to bail out of here. If he doesn't endure the full hour for a girl, he doesn't get to take her. And she stays where she is, enduring the full 24-hour long lesson here. And I tell them that, if Jeff should bail them out, they are required to obey him while they're in his charge. They may not climax. They must allow him to supervise them as he sees fit to ensure they don't cheat. He will return them here tomorrow night for their orgasms.

I ask Tracy if she agrees to those conditions. She cries out a desperate "yes, Ma'am."

I ask Gretchen if she agrees to it, adding that it might mean Jeff wants to keep tabs on her pussy. Gretchen moans out a very needy "yes, Ma'am."

I ask Tracy if she'd like Jeff to bail her out of my dungeon, that doing so means he has to endure skanky's sweet teases. "Yes, Ma'am... PLEASE, HONEY, Please! Bail me out of the dungeon!" Tracy answers.

I ask Gretchen the same question. "Yes, Ma'am... Please bail me out of the dungeon, Sir," Gretchen answers more politely. But I've taught Gretchen proper manners. Tracy hasn't learned her manners yet. "I promise to be a very good bitch for you, Sir. I won't object to you watching me like a hawk, Sir. Please bail me out, too, Sir." Gretchen's deep voice is pure sultriness.

I ask Jeff if he still wants to "post the bail for these gutter sluts." He smirks and says he will.

I tell Sophie to take Paige's place.

Sophie moves over to kneel just at Paige's side. She puts her fingers to the women's pussies, trading off with Paige without missing a beat. It only takes about half of a second. Both women suddenly start crying out even more hungry moans. It's Sophie's touch. Her skin is the most delicate, and decisively feminine, that I've ever felt. The softness of it is beyond erotic. And on their throbbing clits, it's beyond unbearable. They thrash even harder. They hug each other tighter. Tracy grips Gretchen's hip so hard that her fingers start to look white. All 20 of their toes curl up, too.

I wave Paige to come forward. "Tease this cock, skanky," I tell Paige.

Paige looks to Jeff with a rather satisfied, and eager, look on her face. "Yes, my Queen, it will be my pleasure to demonstrate just how skanky of a whore I am, my Queen." Paige bats her eyes at Jeff. If he knows anything about girls, he should know then that he's in for a very slutty teasing.

Paige puts her hands to his pants. She expertly unbuttons and unzips them. She pushes the fly of his pants open, revealing a pair of white briefs underneath. Paige purrs softly when she sees the bulge in those briefs. She puts her hands to the fly of them and quickly brings his stiff cock. It stands up nicely, the white cotton of his briefs stretched around his white shaft.

Immediately I decide that Jeff doesn't have a bad cock at all. It's not the longest shaft, but it is better than average. I'd say around six inches long. It's fairly thick for its size, too. Maybe 1 ¼" across. It's perfectly straight, and now it's perfectly stiff. As stiff as steel. It has a nice, light purple, head on it, too. And it's circumcised to show every bit of it as the fat, bulbous head swells atop his shaft.

Paige puts her lips to the very tip of his cock. She plants the softest kiss on it.

I click a stopwatch on, letting Jeff see it start counting up from zero. It's on a long lanyard. I drape the lanyard over Gretchen's head. That way, every time Jeff wants to see how long he's lasted, he'll have to look at her. And see her naked breasts behind the time.

Paige stretches her mouth wide open. She very slowly starts taking his rigid shaft into her mouth. She goes down as slowly as she can manage to move her head. It lets Jeff feel the underside of his cock gliding over Paige's wet tongue. It lets him feel the spongy head of his cock as it finds the very back of her mouth and presses lightly against it. Then it lets him feel her head shifting slightly, and his cock slipping right past her mouth into the rapidly narrow space before Paige's throat.

Jeff purrs a very happy moan as he feels that. I'm sure it's the deepest his cock has ever gone into a mouth. It's the point where an inexperienced woman would be gagging on his cock.

Paige keeps going, letting him feel her body start to snuggle around the fat head of his cock. It lets him feel something he never imagined he would. The head of his cock flattening slightly as the steely shaft squishes it against the rubbery wall that's the top of Paige's throat.

Jeff purrs loudly, a good bit of satisfaction in his voice, as he feels Paige's throat give. The rubberiness no longer tries to block his cock from slipping into her throat. It snuggles tightly around the tip of his cock as his shaft starts to push into the tightness of her throat. It squeezes around his cock gently, comfortably, but tighter than any pussy. Jeff keeps on purring eagerly as Paige keeps right on going, not even skipping a beat.

Paige takes all of his cock into her mouth, stopping only when her delicate lips are flush with his underwear. If Paige could get to them, she'd go down until her lips were on his balls. They almost are now. Only his briefs separate the two.

Paige reverses her stroke, going just as slowly. She goes all the way back up, until his cock essentially slips from her mouth, leaving her softly kissing its very tip again.