A Shared Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Patience

I start by walking both women into the playroom. Gretchen expects it. By now she should. It's always been where I've taken her. I guess Tracy has heard something about it, I see a little more nervousness on her face as she sees where I'm taking them. Gretchen must have told her about it. Told her that it's where all the "fun" stuff takes place.

I already have the stand I want for this lesson set up. It's made from two sawhorse-like traffic barricades. I haven't a clue where a pair of my friendly frat guys found them, but they say "City of Prichard Police Department" on them. I've decided I'm better off not asking them where they "found" them. They're too perfect for this stand. They're about six feet long. I have them facing each other, which leaves a gap of about three or four feet between them. Then there's a short length of 2x4 on the sides, turning the top into more of a box shape. That gives it a bit of rigidity, keeping everything in place.

I lead both women over to the brace and stand them in front of it. I leave them side-by-side, so close they're almost touching each other's nude body. I'm sure both find that slightly awkward. I certainly hope they do.

I have Sophie fetch me a couple of short lengths of rope, and one longer one. I start with the longer one. I pull Gretchen's leg over until it's flush against Tracy's. Then I wrap a single coil of the rope around Gretchen's ankle and knot it. Now I start winding it around both of their calves, keeping the coils snug. I wind it fully around their calves, one coil flush against the previous. I wind it all the way up to their knees. Or rather Gretchen's knee. Being a couple of inches shorter than Tracy, I get to Gretchen's knee first. Then I wind one more coil around Tracy's calf, just below her knee, and tie it off. It will hold those calves flush and snugly against each other.

I move on to Gretchen's other ankle. I use one of the shorter sections of rope for it. I wind three coils of the rope around Gretchen's slender ankle and tie it off. I thread the other end of the rope through a screw eye in one of the legs of the sawhorse. I pull the rope tight, taking all of the slack out of it. I keep pull it. It pulls Gretchen's ankle over to the leg, forcing her to stretch her legs decently wide apart. Then I tie it off before doing the same thing to Tracy's ankle.

I leave both women standing up, facing the frame. It gives them no choice but to stay flush against each other at the center of the frame. And it holds their feet around a meter apart. That's plenty of spread for me. Already I can see their pussy mounds swelling down between their open thighs. Even from the backside, just below those two pairs of firm globes.

As the women stand there, Gretchen is on the right. From behind. So I unlock her wrists first. I have Sophie fetch me another piece of the rough hemp rope that I prefer for tying subs. I wrap three snug soils of it around Gretchen's left wrist and knot it. I bring Gretchen's left arm across Tracy's back, all the way to Tracy's left side. Then I get Tracy's right wrist and bring Tracy's right arm across Gretchen's back to Gretchen's right side. It crosses their arms over each other's back. I bring the rope around, along their waistlines, bringing the free end of it to Tracy's wrist. I wrap my three coils and tie it off.

It leaves both women with one free wrist, the "outside" arm. The one furthest from the other woman. I bring both of them, Tracy's left wrist and Gretchen's right, together at the center, right where their bodies are flush against each other. I put their wrists together and wrap three coils of a short rope around them before knotting it. I wind the rope around both of their forearms, all the way up to Gretchen's elbow, and knot it off. It's less than an inch below Tracy's elbow. Not only will that bind their wrists, but holding their arms together will keep their bodies close.

Now I have Sophie bring me a short rope that I've already tied both ends into nooses. I slip one noose over each woman's neck. I pull them, cinching the nooses snug around their necks, but not very tight. I'm not trying to choke them. Sophie hands me a longer piece of rope. I tie it around the center of the noose rope.

I push both women to lean over together. All the way over, until their heads are even with the brace on the far side. It has the tops of their heads almost touching that brace. I take the rope, the one tied to the nooses, and wrap it around the brace, pulling it snug and tying it off. It won't be long before the women realize how I've tied them. If either tries to rise back up, both of the nooses will tighten. I've made sure those nooses were tied loose enough that the instant the woman leans back over, they will loosen back up around their necks. I call it an encouragement to stay where I put them.

I stand behind the bound women. Mother and daughter, side by side. Their bare bottoms, snugly beside each other's. Each pair of globes pulled taut as the women lean over. Both pussies poked out at me from between their thighs. Both cracks starting to stretch apart. It took some work for me to bind them like this, but it was worth it. I love seeing those bare bottoms and pussies so close together. And knowing that both are slightly squeamish about being bound so snugly with the other.

Gretchen has the smaller bottom, but not by much. Her bottom is firm and small, but she's a small girl. Her cheeks are nicely rounded, both across and vertically. With her bending over, her crack looks like an upside-down funnel. A wide V at the bottom, quickly tapering in, forming a crack that's fully closed at the top. The smallness of her bottom, and the tautness of her globes, has her cheeks seeming to swell from the tops of her thighs without a defined bottom curve to them. Except where they part. There, I can see the bottom curve. And I can see the dense jungle of her long fur peeking out from that V. I can see the puffy mound of her fur-lined pussy in that wide V as well. Only from this angle, I can see that her lips don't fully meet, leaving a slight gash for the edges of her pink inner folds to rise into.

On the other hand, Tracy's bottom is a little larger. And a little less well-rounded. With her leaning over, her globes have a slight taut flatness to them. As if her thighs simply rise up into the bend. But they also round out fully to the sides. They're firm, though, even if they do have a touch of flatness to them. Tracy's crack is almost fully opened as she bends forward. It's enough for me to see the dark, purple-tinged, pink ring of her asshole in the valley of her crack. Her cheeks widen into a much narrower V, but it's still wide enough for me to see every bit of her bare pussy mound poking her soft lips back at me. Long, but narrow lips. I can even see the tips of her wrinkly inner folds in the gash between her loose lips. I can see Tracy's mound and asshole far better than I can see Gretchen's. That fur hides too much of Gretchen's "goodies."

"slave, fetch me something skanky," I tell Sophie. She knows I mean for her to get skanky, short for skanky whore, the nickname I've bestowed upon Paige, my live-in house-slave and whore. Paige is in her cage, where she's always at when I'm not using her for something. The cage is in the corner of this room. But there's a screen to block it off from sight. Gretchen knows that Paige is behind the screen, even though she's never seen what's behind it. She's seen Paige brought out before. But Tracy doesn't have a clue that Paige is back there. Not unless Gretchen has told her more than I think she has.

Sophie hurries behind the screen. In less than a minute she's leading Paige out from behind it by a leash. Paige is a slightly tall girl at 5'7", but she's also extremely lean at a mere 118 pounds. It gives her a "stickish" figure. A figure with only the gentlest of feminine curves to it. But one that's attractive. It gives her lithe legs. And a flat, toned stomach. She's 19. But she has a slightly ordinary face. It's a face that looks young, allowing Paige to easily pass for 16 if she wants to. But she carries it well, making herself attractive. She has longish, curly, honey-brown hair and green eyes with a wide mouth.

Paige is also fully nude now. She always is. No matter what's going on, or who is here, I don't allow Paige to wear clothes in the house. Ever. She wears only the hot pink dog collar I've locked around her neck and a pair of police-issue leg irons to remind her of her place as the lowest of slaves in my Queendom. It keeps Paige's best assets on full, and fully immodest, display. Her very pert, slightly point B-cup breasts with their wide pink nipples. Her well-rounded and firm bottom. Her silky smooth bare pubes and the puffy mound of her pussy.

Paige is also well behaved. She comes along without hesitation. She asks no questions as Sophie leads her over to me. She doesn't even react to the sight of the two nude, bound women. They merit only the briefest of glances from her.

"Find that bitch's clit," I tell Paige. I'm pointing to Tracy's bottom.

"Yes, my Queen," Paige says sweetly, a touch of sultriness in her voice. Paige quickly drops to her knees behind Tracy. Paige stretches her mouth wide open. Then she puts her delicate lips to Tracy's mound, almost fully taking in Tracy's gash.

Paige puts the tip of her tongue to Tracy's gash. She starts drawing it up, lightly pressing it into the gap between the edges of Tracy's thick lips. And slowly drawing it along the edges of Tracy's wrinkly folds. It doesn't take Paige's tongue long to find the rock-hard nub of Tracy's clit. It might be nestled in that ridge of folds between Tracy's lips, but there's no hiding its hardness.

"UHM!" Tracy blurts out as she feels the tender caress of Paige's tongue. Tracy shudders. Maybe it's the surprise that gets to her. Tracy starts to rise up. The nooses choke her. They choke Gretchen as well. They don't allow either woman to lift her shoulders more than an inch or so. Tracy gags hard as she lowers her shoulders again. A split second later Gretchen gags as well. Tracy's head snaps over to look at Gretchen, at first wondering why Gretchen is coughing as well. Then she realizes that she did it to Gretchen. By rising up she pulls both nooses tight, not just her own.

It's all Tracy has time to do. Paige's tongue works around Tracy's nub, slowly caressing it as well as the folds around it. Tracy cries out another sultry moan.

Paige puts her fingers to Tracy's mound. She lifts her mouth off of Tracy's pussy. Paige uses her fingers to gently ease Tracy's plump lips apart, stretching them open, and baring Tracy's inner pinkness. Now I can see all of Tracy's inner folds. And it can see the tip of Tracy's pea-sized clit poking above its nest.

Paige puts the tip of her tongue to the displayed nub. She flicks her tongue over the nub.

"OOH!" Tracy blurts out, shuddering hard. This time she manages not to lift her shoulders up. Instead, she forces herself to stand there, bending over, and endure the erotic sweetness of Paige's tongue.

Paige only gives Tracy a few seconds of it. Just enough o ensure that Tracy's clit is at its full hardness. It already was. Long before Paige ever found it. Paige puts two fingers to Tracy's clit. She presses softly, allowing the stony nub to push into the space between her fingers, and keeping those fingers flush against its sides. She presses her finger slightly firmly, pushing Tracy's folds down and away from Tracy's clit. It has the little nub fully bared and standing up. "Here is this bitch's slutty clit, my Queen, it looks so eager, my Queen," Paige adds a little more sultriness into her whiskey voice.

"Now find this little bitch's clit, skanky," I tell Paige.

"Yes, my Queen," Paige answers. She scoots over so that she's kneeling behind Gretchen. Paige does the exact same thing to Gretchen, easily finding Gretchen's more prominent, and wider, clit. It's just as eager as Tracy's when Paige displays it for me.

I tell Paige to show me both of their clits. Paige puts one hand to each mound. She uses her fingers to ease their lips apart. Then she uses them to push their folds out of the way and show me both of their rock-hard clits.

"These bitches need to learn patience. Encourage them."

Paige giggles. "Oh, yes, my Queen!" Paige shifts her fingers, now using the first and third fingers of each hand to expose those clits. She puts the pad of her second finger to the tip of each nub. She holds her fingers still, lightly trapping the nubs between her fingers. Except for her second finger. She uses that finger to slowly caress the tip of each nub.

Paige teases both nubs with the same motion. A slow, tiny little circle over the tip of it. With a very light pressure. So light that her finger doesn't move the clit, but merely glides over the tip of it on the film of honey that's already covering both of them.

Tracy tenses up, blurting out a slightly mousy "UMM!" as she shudders.

Gretchen's voice instantly deepens. She moans out a very throaty, and sultry, "UH! And she shudders crisply.

Paige ignores both of them. Neither bottom is going anywhere. Not the way I have the women bound. Both of those clits are going to stay put and endure Paige's very affectionate teasing. She keeps right on going. She won't stop until I tell her to. The other thing Paige won't do is allow either of them to cum. If they get too close, she'll ease up a little a bit to ensure they can't. Paige knows that I'll tell her when I want one, or both, of them to climax. If either does before then, she'll pay dearly for it. As will Paige for making her misbehave.

In two minutes both Gretchen and Tracy look to be ready for that climax.

Gretchen, her voice throaty and deep now, grunts out her moans. It's fast, sucking deep breaths, followed by hard "UH!s" as her body shudders with growing crispness. Her shoulders constantly want to rise up, forcing Gretchen to fight to keep herself leaning over so she and Tracy don't choke. Gretchen's hips try to thrash, but the ropes won't let them. Her head does thrash, almost wildly, every which way. It has Gretchen's free hair tossing about. The ends of the strands long enough to brush over Tracy's face.

Tracy's voice hasn't changed much. It's only taken on a slight mousiness, a little bit of a girly-high squeak to it. She cries out long "OOH!s" over and over again. She doesn't shudder as much as she shivers and squirms. But she puts a lot of energy into that squirming, her body shivering hard as she squirms about. Her head thrashes, too, but her shorter hair isn't quite long enough to hit Gretchen as it flies around. She struggles hard to keep her trembling shoulders down and not choke them. Her hips squirm as wildly as the rest of her. They just don't do anything more than pull against the ropes.

The amusing part comes from their bodies being bound together. Not just side by side. There's their bound legs, leaving the women as if they're in a three-legged race. Only now that leg is free to move, as long as the other woman's leg moves with it. Neither woman is thinking clearly enough to coordinate their shuddering thrashes if such a thing were even possible. Instead, Gretchen's leg snaps hard, her knee bending and rising up. The sharpness of it snaps Tracy's leg up with it. Only their legs move, the brace fully supporting their waists. Then it's Tracy's leg that snaps, pulling Gretchen's leg around. Another snap has their feet stomping hard back to the floor. Tracy's legs try to close, pulling Gretchen's legs a foot or so wider, straining the tendons at the creases of her thighs, until Gretchen's legs won't open any wider. That stops Tracy from closing her legs. Then Gretchen's legs try to close, to ease the strain. It pulls Tracy's leg sharply over with it. Their knees bend, one of them kicking her foot, bringing just their feet up. Their feet soon kick back down on the floor. Then it's another of them snapping as a crisp shudder sweeps her body, their joined legs flying in some direction. And on it goes.

But their bodies are joined as well. It's why I stretched their arms across each other's back and tied them with the rope around their waists. First, their arms want to squirm and thrash. They can't really move, but they can tense up. Then pulls their bodies tightly together. Their joined arms, in the center of them, can't move nearly as much. Mostly it can just rise up a few inches. The women have laced their fingers together, holding each other's hands. Their hands pound up and down. But uncontrolled. They have no clue whose back their hands are going to crash against this time.

With their arms pulling their bodies snugly against each other, Tracy feels the crisp shudders sweeping over Gretchen's body. And Gretchen feels the shivers flowing over Tracy's body. Gretchen feels Tracy's powerful squirming too. It would be impossible for her not to. Her body is tugged and pulled with every one of those thrashes. Tracy's hard-fighting hips bump against Gretchen's shuddering ones. Gretchen's shuddering shoulders snap against Tracy's.

It's a very intimate experience. It has both women feeling the erotic shudders sweeping over the other. It lets them feel how powerfully, and how intensely, the other is being stimulated by Paige's tender teases.

I send Sophie to fetch me a cup of coffee while I watch their show.

"OH, MY FUCKING G-D!" Tracy makes it about four minutes before she screeches out. Sophie is just dropping to her knees with my coffee. "I HAVE TO CUM SO FUCKING BADLY, MA'AM! OH, FUCK, LET ME CUM!"

I pick up my crop. "I said silence, bitch," I sternly scold Tracy. "Now you will pay for your disobedience. Two strokes..." I let a very impish note seep into my voice. "One for each of you slutty things."

I flick my wrist, sending the tip of my crop sailing through the air. It snaps down with about half of the power I could put into it. It lands with a loud crack. It's not exactly ear-splitting, but it's loud enough that both of them will hear it. It finds the very center of the white globe, searing a medium pink crop print onto the tip of the rounded mound.

"OW!" Gretchen shrieks. A very crisp shudder races through her body as she cries out with pain in her voice. Gretchen pants a couple of deep breaths, lightning-fast, laced with muttered "OW!s" under her breath. "Thank you for letting me have one of my mother's whippings, Ma'am. I'm sorry she was a bad bitch, Ma'am," Gretchen says. It sounds like her voice has a touch more sultriness in it now.

"OW! FUCK, OW! THAT HURTS!" Tracy screeches out as the crop lands on her cheek. I swatted both of the outside cheeks, the ones that aren't essentially touching each other. Tracy squirms more energetically. Especially her hips as she tries to shake off the sting lancing into her bottom. "OH, FUCK THAT HURT!" She whines again.

Gretchen knows not to speak. If she does, she'll just earn them another swat. But she also knows Tracy needs to apologize. Gretchen snaps her head, turning it to face Tracy. She uses her hand, the one bound at Tracy's side, to slap Tracy and get her attention. Tracy turns and sees the hard glare from Gretchen. It doesn't last long. Gretchen's mouth falls wide as she grunts another "UH!"

Tracy gets the message. "Thank you for whipping me, Ma'am. I'm sorry for being a bad bitch, Ma'am." Her voice says she doesn't really mean it. That she's just saying what she thinks will save her bottom. That she doesn't know what to say. That she's just trying to copy Gretchen's words. I let her get away with it. For now.

I take a seat and get my coffee from Sophie's hands. Sophie stays in place, on her knees at my side, her hands held out in front of her breasts, her palms upturned to make a little table for my cup. I use her hands for a coffee table. It beats holding my cup myself!