A Sharehouse Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie had pushed Sally against a lamp post and was kissing her softly. Leaning back, she looked at me. 'Your place or mine?'

Sally spoke up. 'Mine, actually.' She was a little breathless. 'My housemate has gone to Sydney for work. We'll have it to ourselves.'

The walk back was wonderful. The three of us held hands, Sally in the middle, then I stopped to grab at her butt and Kylie imitated me, until we were both chasing her down the laneway trying to lift up her dress. I stopped and grabbed Kylie, kissing her firmly. 'I can't wait to be inside you. Finally.' The blush returned.

***

Sally's bedroom was a little smaller than mine, but in a far nicer terrace house. And her bed was bigger. As the three of us happily stripped each other's clothes off, I found myself wondering why we didn't end up here on Friday night. Ah. We were quite drunk. That's right.

A naked Kylie shoved me back onto the bed. 'I have been thinking about this for days. And I want to enjoy it.' She took a deep breath and crawled over me. 'So you know, let's take the edge off.'

A savage kiss later, and she was kissing her way down my chest. Sally was standing by the side of her bed, her lovely breasts covered by long blond hair. I gestured her to me, and as she laid down I wrapped my arms around her and met her lips with mine. Kylie took me in her mouth.

Hardest I'd ever been right? Well, not really. I mentioned the nerves building up all day, so I was a bit in my head. I was half-mast as she licked up and down my cock, sucking gently, and her arms on my thighs. After a minute or two of me focusing on trying to get fully erect, she looked up at Sally and smiled. 'Want to join me?' as she shifted over.

I leaned up on my arms and watched these two stunning women between my legs, and my nerves disappeared. They pecked lips, before Kylie passed my cock to Sally. The next few minutes were some of the most overwhelming I've ever had. I normally don't come from a blowjob, but the visual, the fantasy, the feeling of these two beautiful people sucking me at once was incredible. They'd lick up the length of me, laughing a bit as they tried to time it perfectly so they met at the top for a quick kiss, repeat the same, and again, and again, until they paused for a more serious one, their hands still working. Kylie lowered her head down to fill her mouth, and I came in spurts.

'You should have warned her!' Sally said as Kylie pulled back and I finished across her chin and my stomach.

'Sorry! It was just so hot. Let me get...' I looked around for a box of tissues, before turning back to feel Sally slap my thigh, and lean down to lick up my come. She put her fingers on Kylie's chin, moved her head to hers, and shared a kiss. I watched my come pass between their lips, Sally's tongue picking up a few stray strands, it seemed endless. I felt myself twitch.

Another fantasy checked off. They looked at my face and laughed. I don't think I was drooling but it was probably close.

The two of them got to their knees and looked down at me, then at each other, their bodies displayed perfectly - Kylie's round, heavy breasts next to Sally's high and firm ones, taut stomachs leading to hairless pussy's, and I watched as Kylie turned herself in profile to me, and an arm came around Sally's waist, and a hand went between Sally's legs, and they began kissing again, softly at first until Sally began to moan and clasped Kylie's heart shaped face in her hands, and clutched her curves against her slender frame.

I sat up, back against the headboard, and watched. I guess Kylie had planned this encounter pretty throughly, although I'd find out later that Sally and her had been messaging, talking about what they wanted to do. Sally, who until a few days ago hadn't kissed a woman, who hadn't really fantasised about one outside of vague wonderings, had told Kylie she really wanted to lower her mouth to Kylie's core and lick her to an orgasm.

Which is what happened. A few nervous and eager glances at me later, and Sally was between Kylie's legs kissing down her thighs. A curtain of blonde hair obscured most of the start, but Kyllie's intake of breath as Sally's tongue stroked her folds for the first time told me enough. A few weeks more of our encounters, and Kylie declared Sally had graduated to 'Grade A pussy eater'; for now her eagerness and enthusiasm more than made up for it and Kylie's chest was covered in a sheen of sweat as her breath sped up.

They played for what felt like ages. Sally stopped part way through to look up and grin at me, her chin glistening, before Kylie groaned 'No, keep going, please, uh...' and pulled her head down. Kylie looked over at me, and said 'Can you pick her up?' I returned a puzzled look. 'Huh... pick her up, uh... and turn her around. I want to eat her at the same time.' Sally's head rose up again, startled, as I climbed over her and lifted her in my arms.

'The lady gets what the lady wants', as I lowered her to Kylie's eager mouth. I stayed by their sides, watching them entwined, running my hands over Sally's back, leaning down to interrupt and steal a kiss from both of them. Someone's hand kept straying to my cock, I'd squeeze their nipples between my fingers, and each of them came at least once.

Sally was the first to give. 'I need a break guys... phew,' and rolled off to the side. This left Kylie on her back, her unbelievable body exposed to my view and her face covered in Sally's wetness. She smiled at me.

'Ok. I need you inside me now.' I swallowed, looked at Sally, blissed out and nodding at me.

Entering Kylie for the first time was amazing. Sally was tighter, to the point where it could at times be a little painful for her and we'd need to really slow it down. Kylie was warm, and welcoming, and her skin against mine felt terrific. There wasn't any pause - after rubbing myself along her folds for a moment, I slipped inside and filled her up in one stroke. We both moaned, at the same time and the same pitch. Sally laughed.

For the first bit it was just the two of us. She wrapped her legs around me, I lowered my head to her breasts, and we rocked and thrust against each other. It was intense, only made more so when I felt Sally's hands on my back and I leaned up to kiss her. Last time, when I was with inside her, she had Kylie's body and lips to herself. This time it was me, and I understood what she meant - kissing someone as you fucked another person was like nothing else.

I leaned back, and turned Kylie to her side, still inside her. I kept stroking in and out, my hands running over both their bodies as Sally and I kissed. After a time, Sally laid down in front of Kylie, and we shuffled about until the two of them were face to face, legs together as they held each other.

'Hey lovely.'

'Hey sexy.'

'You like feeling him inside you?'

'Oh god yes. It's uh... so good.'

'I know. When he bends you over like this, and pushes in deep?' She reached a hand to my butt and pulled me into Kylie as far as I could go.

'Ohhhhhh yes...'

'You know, I love your boobs. They're so soft. And your nipples when I suck on them get so pointy.' Sally giggled and leant her head down to do just that. It was driving me insane, and they hadn't even kissed yet. She was right though. As she raised back up, kissing her way along Kylie's neck until they were nose to nose, I reached down to clasp Kylie's breast and felt the point of her nipple firm against my palm. My other hand went trailing down Sally's back and between her legs. She gasped, and closed the distance to Kylie's mouth with her own.

I went a bit wild in my mind then. These two women underneath me, kissing and holding each other tightly, the feel of Kylie's warm pussy and their bodies in my hands. It doesn't get better than this.

Sally's hand went between our legs and stroked Kylie to an orgasm (aided by my thrusting of course). I pulled out and shifted over, sliding straight into Sally. The two of them barely broke their kiss to gasp throughout, and the next quarter hour was the same - switching between the two women as they held each other and made out. At one point, Sally pulled Kylie on top of her and we repeated the variation of last time, the two of them only pausing for Sally to say 'Mmm, get up in my grill' and a burst of delighted laughter from us all.

I pulled Sally's legs up high so they were lined up, and slid from one to another, a few strokes in each, before ending up in Kylie. I wrapped my hands around her breasts, spilling over my fingers, and pulled her up with her back to my chest. Sally groaned. 'No, I wasn't done kissing her!'

'Nothing stopping... uh... you.' Kylie said through her panting, and reached down to pull her up. Smiling, Sally rose and they met in another kiss, her breasts pressed against the back of my hands as they clutched at one another again. Right in front of me, centimetres from my eyes, I kissed behind Kylie's ear and watched their tongues slide into each others mouths.

It was too much. I put my arms around both of them, crushing them to me, and thrust deep inside Kylie while they made out.

Falling back, the three of us caught our breaths and traded gentle kisses.

'Oh, I'm leaking!' Kylie said.

Sally looked over at her. 'Hmm. I've always wanted to...' and made her way between Kylie's legs again to clean up.

I felt myself twitch again.

***

You know how earlier I mentioned that I had to suppress my visions of a permanent group sex arrangement with Kylie and Sally? Well, I failed to keep those hopes in check, and of course it didn't eventuate. There was no flaming crash, no acrimonious or jealous accusations. We just drifted. Each of us had been seeing other people on and off, we were young and careless, and if you don't devote the time to things then even a strong connection won't hold up. I still see the two of them around from time to time, and Kylie and I had other adventures, but our group thing just drifted off, though I have more memories to share.

I still have the vivid image of their bodies entwined on the bed in my mind of course.

12