A Shave To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hesitate.

"I love fucking you!" I moaned as I released my suction seal to gasp for air.

Regaining some control, she pushed me back into the chair, taking charge of the grinding motion of her hips once more.

I was so close to climax now, I groaned with desperation.

"Tell me," she emphasised every couple words by raising herself and dropping down upon me once more.

"Tell me." Bounce.

"That you." Bounce.

Oh Jesus, the feeling was beyond words now.

"That you love me." Bounce

"I love you!"

"More than your fiancé." Bounce, grind.

"Fuuuuuck," I moaned, my release teased just at the brink.

"Say it," she bounced a little and ground hard into me.

"Tell me!" She grinded.

"That you," little bounce.

"Love me," bounce, grind. This was too much, fuuuck.

"More than," big bounce, hard grind.

I couldn't take it anymore, thoughts of Alice flashed in my head, our first date, first kiss, first time we made love.

"More than Alice!" She yelled, her hips moving back and forth frantically. I could sense another release for her was fast approaching too.

"Say it!" Bounce, bounce, bounce! One more and I would have cum but she kept me right on the edge

"Say it!" I was so close now.

Fuck, I'm sorry Alice. The image of my proposal to her, that sweet smile on her face, that innocent joy. It all crumbled before the prospect of ecstatic release.

"I love you more than Alice!"

With those words she let loose, bouncing frantically, thrusting her lips into mine. I snaked my tongue about her, dived deep into her mouth.

The pleasure was unreal, in seconds I felt her walls squeeze me tighter than I'd ever felt before. I came so hard I saw stars.

We shook in each other's arms, panting as saliva trailed between our mouths and dripped down to join the wetness that seeped at our where our crotches met.

I allowed myself to soften within, as the reality of what I'd just done began to sank in.

I had committed the ultimate betrayal against the love of my life, the day before our wedding, and with one of her childhood friends to top it off.

As if she sensed my thoughts Susanna leaned forward and bit seductively down on my ear.

"I told you," she whispered breathily, "you're mine now. No one else, especially not that little prude, will ever make you feel this good."

I knew even as I felt my cock begin to stiffen again inside her, that she was right. I would have to call off the wedding, I knew it. But as Susanna began to rock her hips atop me, I knew it would also have to wait.

12