All Comments on 'A Shocking Judicial Punishment Ch. 04'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wtaf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this is the way this story ends, don't like it. What a let down. 2 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The series would have gotten a 5, if you would have told us what the crime was

wd56wd56almost 2 years ago

all that fucking build up and its completely skipped. WTF was this waste of time.

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi @lc69hunter. If it would help we could say that Janine was caught shoplifting.

Georgejetson1954Georgejetson1954almost 2 years ago

I'm not usually one to complain without a way to fix. I don't know how you could explain 90 minutes of electric shocks, but to jump from the first shock to six months later, and all of a sudden a lesbian. That just wasn't the ending to a story that started out so good.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Electrocuting someone is painful but leaves no long term damage? What the fuck happened to the ones who died just from being tasered?

You play with electricity and you have no way of knowing what it will do. I knew a guy who survived bring hit by lightning but my grandfather died while changing the TV remote. And you’re putting electrical conduits through her fucking heart! You’re literally pumping electricity through her heart and that WILL kill her.

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi @Whackdoodle, I understand your concerns about the use of electricity as a punishment. And I am sorry to hear that your grandfather died in a TV remote control incident. I guess it happens. I don't know how long ago that accident occurred but I am guessing that remote controls have changed over the years. In the same way, the use of electrotherapy changed between the years 2022 and 2032 when this story takes place. During that time both social norms regarding punishment and the science of punishment via electricity allowed for the use of electricity in punishment centers across the United States and in many other countries. By 2032 many countries used a variety of corporal punishments, including electrotherapy to punish criminals while lessening the load on the penal systems and saving money for further scientific ventures in punishment.

While many protested the use of corporal punishment in the late 2020s, electrotherapy, along with mechanical strappings were considered an acceptable and safe form of punishment by 2032 when Janine was punished.

DevanDeliciousDevanDeliciousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for time to write and share your work. Sorry you’ve had some negative criticism over this story, but what it’s worth, Thank you for posting and I do hope you post more like this

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year ago

interesting and kinky fantasy. well done- keep writing!

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

As others have said, great lead up, but nothing about the punishment or immediate aftermath. Quite a let down to an otherwise good story by a writer with evident talent

punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 1 year ago

@Whackdoodle You wrote "the ones who died just from being tasered". Well, the taser uses very high voltage and is only less-lethal than a gun bullet but still lethal. TV remote controls cannot cause death from electricity, but yes you can die (e.g., from a heart attack) doing anything without a cause-and-effect relationship. In the story "the current would flow through each nipple starting from a positive electrode at the top and a negative electrode at the bottom". Therefore the current will NOT flow through the heart. You can buy various devices on the market which can do exactly what @toastywarm01 describes. I have experience with such devices and I can assure you that the pulses that they produce can be very painful without being dangerous. Have a look at SensaVox EM140 sold e.g. by Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Cyrex-Rocket-Strap-Electro-Dildo/dp/B0092WU6MO. The electrostimulator has two isolated outputs and can work with breast electrodes like this https://www.amazon.com/Tgoon-Excellent-Electrode-Quality-Material/dp/B09BD85JVT.

The only flaw apparent in the story is the use of so-called direct current (DC): "positive electrode on top and negative electrode on the bottom." Alternating current (AC) should be used, as DC would cause unnecessary skin burns.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Great lead up, but please go back and fill in the punishment infliction itself. Waaay too good a story to leave this part out

ToalldaysToalldaysabout 1 year ago

I love this story. The description of the humiliation is so intense - I feel that I am present and observe this for real. Very well written - I like the collar, I like that she has not been naked before a boy, I like that they are transported as inmates in shackles - and I love the way the Janine is describing her breasts, not big - just nice and with large nipples - cute 🥰.

A favorite and should be rated H 🙏

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

The author appears to understand the power of humiliation as used in punishment scenarios, but seems reticent to describe the physical punishments that are to be applied.

This work has a great build up but the primary punishment is glossed over in a matter of a couple of sentences. The after effects and post punishment are totally ignored.

WoodnponyridrWoodnponyridr10 months ago

I enjoy this story. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES