A Short Drive

Story Info
A short drive to a quiet destination.
888 words
4.4
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my third date with Penn. You know what that means. I was looking forward to it. Penn was tall and strong with dark hair and beautiful eyes. I wanted his hands all over me. We had made out a couple of times, but this was going to be the night if I had my way.

He picked me up and told me where we were going was a surprise. We drove a bit and then he merged onto the highway. The radio was playing something I had never heard before. I was just about to ask who the band was when Penn said, "I have something for you in the glove box."

Uh-oh. It wasn't jewelry, was it? I like jewelry as much as the next woman, maybe more, but this was only our third date. Jewelry so soon in a relationship is always a red flag. Have you ever had someone propose to you on the first date? I have. Take my advice, lose that hot potato immediately. Over eager is not a good thing. So it was with trepidation that I opened the glove box.

Penn was smiling. "Choose one," he said.

There were two boxes. One was long, the other one square.Both were too deep to be a bracelet or a ring or something. Whew. I took out the square one.

"Open it," he said.

I did. Inside the box was a pink elliptical-shaped thing with a small indentation on one end.

I wasn't sure what to say. It certainly was an unusual gift. "Um, thanks?"

"Turn it on," Penn encouraged me.

I saw a small power indicator on it. I pressed and held it. The pink thing started gently vibrating and blowing a soft stream of air from the indentation.

"Wriggle out of your panties and try it out while I drive," he said.

What the hell. Why not. I hiked up my skirt a bit and slipped off my panties. I glanced at Penn from the corner of my eye to see if he was watching me. His eyes were on the road. I breathed a small sigh of relief before positioning the stream of cool air between my thighs.

A pleasant sensation ran through my entire body. It wasn't like a rabbit toy. Those things made me cum in about three seconds. It reminded me of lying near an open window with a breeze blowing gently, starting to turn me on. I moved it slowly up and down as I felt myself getting wetter.

I surreptitiously looked over at Penn again. His eyes were still on the road. I felt a smidge bolder knowing that he wasn't staring at me. I slid down a bit and spread my legs apart. I touched my clit with the pink thing. Mmmmm. That felt good. I let out a soft moan.

I could feel Penn's eyes on me. "Need some lube?" he asked.

I shook my head and moved the pink thing down to get it wet. I brought it back and let it hug my clit. Wet and vibrating with cool air making it almost perfect, I forgot that I was sitting next to Penn and enjoyed myself. I moved it up and down and in little circles. I slid the pointed end into my pussy. I pressed it against myself to feel the vibrations all along my most sensitive spots.

I don't know how many miles passed as I sat there enjoying my gift, but I wanted to cum. I looked over and saw that Penn had his cock in his hand, slowly stroking while watching me.

"Do you promise to drive carefully?" I asked him. He agreed.

I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned across the car's center console. I had one hand still holding the pink toy against my clit and with the other, I took a hold of Penn's enormous cock and put my lips around the tip.

I swirled my tongue on the head to get it good and wet. Then I slowly worked my way down, taking more and more of him into my mouth. Now it was his turn to moan.

I felt the car lurch to the right. We weren't getting pulled over were we? I didn't even want to know what the fine for fellatio without a seatbelt was.

A few more turns and the car stopped. I propped myself up to see where we were. I saw trees and headstones. Penn had pulled into the back of a graveyard. It was definitely a day of firsts!

I unbuckled Penn's seatbelt and he turned so that I could get more of him in my mouth. We were both getting close. I increased the speed on the vibrator as I moved my mouth more quickly up and down Penn's cock. It was slick and rock hard. I wanted him in me, but there was no time.

I felt him tense up just as I felt myself ready to let go. I came as he shot deep into my throat. He came more and more as wave after wave shook me. I swallowed it all, turned off the pink thing, and then sat up. Penn was smiling at me.

"An orgasm like that is enough to wake the dead," he said and then kissed me.