All Comments on 'A Short Sissy Story, My First time'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes7 months ago

A good start. Make sure he lubes you well, Jimmy. You'll love it up your ass. And be ready for cum farts after he's cum in your ass. They can be very wet and embarrassing if you're out in public when you let one loose. Don't be afraid to ask him to use a condom so the wet part won't happen. Good luck!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

I agree, good start, but NO condoms! The feeling of cum filling your ass is amazing!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy7 months ago

That was fun! Looking forward to reading more of your work.

sissycdkathysissycdkathy4 months ago

I wish I could become a sissy girl to my friend Chris and suck his cock anytime he wants, get my ass pounded by him, love to be used by him and satisfy him.

WilliamleeroyWilliamleeroy2 months ago

I liked it alot. It reminds me of my very first time giving another guy head. The second my lips slide over marks huge sallowed mushroom dick head I thought to myself. I can't believe I,m on my knee,s with some other guys dick half way down my throat. But I lost any thing and every thing I was or could be thinking about. When I felt both marks hands pulling the back of my head down right as he started pumping his rock hard dick down my throat. Mark started fucking my mouth like it was a women's pussy. Right up until he started shooting one huge load after another. I counted ten plus big long blast before Mark pulled his dick head slowly out of my throat. And onto my cum covered lips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...