A Short Story

Story Info
Updating about my previous stories and a short NTR story.
1.1k words
3.75
4.3k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers

I love cheating stories. And after reading and watching lots of works in this genre, I realize the essence of this genre involves 2 things:

- The way the person who is seduced gradually immerse in cheating.

- The feeling of the person who is being cheated on when he/she feels something odd but cannot point out what it is.

Besides, I realize that most cheating stories focus on the female/the bottom so I decide that my story should focus more on the male/the top. That's why I wrote "Wildside" and "Northern Grand Duke's Affair" and I'm really happy when I see my stories are getting attention from you guys.

In fact, the next parts of both stories have been sent but they haven't been approved by Literotical. And while editing, I realized that what I was writing wasn't really what I wanted. So I think I'll rewrite "Wildside" and "Northern Grand Duke's Affair" with new names: "Taste of Affair" and "An Aristorical Affair". The plot will not change, I just want to make it more perfect since my English, my ideas and my writing ability are getting better.

I'd like to hear your suggestions about my stories in the comment section. And hope you guys will love the new version of "Wildside" and "Northern Grand Duke's Affair".

And now, this is a short story I wrote. Hope you guys enjoy it!

***

Hi everyone. My name is Damien. I'm currently a second-year college student. Just like every young man, I have some sex fantasies, but most of them are related to my mom. To be more specific, I often imagine her having sex with another young man.

Even though I'm a college student, I still live with my family. Me, my grandmother, my mother and my sister are living under the same roof. My father, well, he is a terrible man. He completely ignored his family and rarely came home, even had affairs. That caused the relationship between my mother and him to fall apart.

For many years, my mother took care of the whole family by herself. She has never had her eyes on another man even though her husband has left her alone for a very long time. That made me wonder, "Did she ever want to have sex?" My mom is 45 years old, she's a bit plump but has big boobs and buttocks. And she still looks beautiful and younger than her age.

That's when I started having my fantasies. I just didn't think those fantasies could come true.

Last month, after a very long time, my dad suddenly came back with a guy around my age. He announced that he was his son with his mistress. But that's not the most shocking thing. My father begged my grandmother and my mother to adopt that stepchild. Derek - that's his name. He said that he and his mistress didn't have enough money to take care of Derek. My grandmother was angry, and so was my mother, but they had no choice because Derek was not to blame, and it was very cruel to leave Derek living with his horrible parents. And so Derek came to live with us with the condition that my father was not allowed to appear around my family anymore.

Derek is 18 years old, a year younger than me. He is tall, handsome and has an attractive athletic body. Even though we are not related by blood, we still tried to take care of him like family, and he is the same. I noticed that Derek usually helped my mom with the housework and their relationship seemed to be closer day by day.

Everything was going normal until one day. That day, I returned home from a week trip with my friends. Derek was fixing the pipe in the kitchen while grandmother, mom and my younger sister were watching him. Since Derek was wearing a white tight tank top and a mesh short, his muscles were outlined very well. From everything my sister told me, I guess Derek finally became one with our family, not as a son but as a man of the house.

My grandmother and my mother seemed weird lately. But my mom was the weirdest one. She started wearing clothes that are tight or skimpy, and tend to get shy around Derek. And Derek looked very intimate with mom. I couldn't help but feel suspicious about them. And that's when I decided to spy on them.

Derek would touch my mom's butt anytime he had a chance. I don't know if he did it on purpose or not, but mom didn't stop him. I found out that mom started wearing nightgown lately, and Derek didn't wear much at night, just wearing his plain blue boxers or his black boxer briefs. Everytime I accidentally catched them wearing like that, I started to breathe heavily as wild imagination appeared in my head.

Yesterday, mom suddenly said that she was going to the cinema with Derek. Derek asked her to go with him to see the latest part of a movie... I don't know... And when they came home, both of them seemed drunk. They were standing very close to each other, almost like a couple, with hands on each other's body. Derek seemed very excited while mom looked shy and nervous.

I was worried but couldn't ask them anything. Then suddenly, Derek said that they should take a shower since they were both sweaty from the hot weather. I felt something odd at the way he said it to me so I decided I need to do something. I told them to take a shower before go to sleep and then I pretended like I went back to my room to sleep. I hid at a corner to spy on them and what I saw was very shocking. My mom and Derek hurriedly grabbed each other and kissed passionately. While they were kissing, they also took off their clothes and went inside my mom's bedroom. I quietly came near the door and all I heard was sloppy sounds, moans and Derek's pleasure noises. Everything followed that were the sounds of them having sex wildly and passionately. And I couldn't do anything.

...

Then I opened my eyes. I wonder if everything was just a dream. Looking at my phone, it was 5am. I quickly got out of my bed and went out to check on Derek and mom. Thank god, Derek was still sleeping in his room and mom was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. I let out a sigh, feeling stupid for being afraid of something only happening in my dream.

When I was ready to go back to my room, I noticed my mom's room was opened. I felt like something was calling me in my mother's room, so I decided to check out what it is. When I entered her room, I was frozen as I saw that 'thing' on the floor next to her bed. It was Derek's briefs - which I accidentally saw him wear yesterday...

I really don't know what to do now, but I do turn-on in this situation. Fuck!

yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers