A Short Story - Dawn

Story Info
A daughters secret lover.
750 words
11.1k
8
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

"Your Dad would have a fit if he saw you dressed like that!"

"Mum!"

"I suppose I can't comment, I was the same when I was 18. Your aunty Dawn and I were always in trouble, she'll tell you herself." She opens the car door and gets in smiling.

In the passenger seat I stretch my legs, admiring the heavy tan and the orange glossy polish on my nails. The brown small healed flip flops add to my colour and make me look an inch or so taller on my already long legs.

I use the sunshade mirror to adjust my hair, and check my make up. I feel sexy and hot. I'm a beauty and I'll use this as best as I can to get my way and who I want. I've broken a lot of hearts and I know I'll break a lot more. But there is one heart that I won't break, one person I am so infatuated with, that I would do anything for them. I loathe being the dirty little secret.

We walk along the path to aunty Dawn's front door. She's not really my aunt but mum and her have been friends for years. They used to go out together and were inseperable best friends.

We don't have to ring the door bell before Dawn opens the door to us. The gorgeous milf is curvy, a delight to my eyes, so different to girls my age. Mum and her kiss cheeks, hug and compliment each others hair.

I follow mum through the door and aunty Dawn smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"I bet you've not got any white bits?" She winks at me and I just smile as I saunter sexily past her into the kitchen.

Aunty Dawn puts the kettle on as she asks me questions about my holiday. Questions like:

"Did you have a nice time?"

"I bet you got a lot of attention?

"Cop off with any nice boys?"

"No holiday romance?"

"I hope you used protection?"

She's behaving like a jealous lover, disguised as a caring aunt, trying get information out of me as quickly as she could.

I smile and blush. "Can I use the toilet aunty? I should've gone before I left."

"Yes, use the one in our bedroom. Tim hasn't finished the plumbing in the other one, useless prick."

Mum and aunty Dawn chuckle as I walk to her bedroom, flip flops, flip flopping between my sticky feet and the floor.

"Ooh, I'd better get her a towel. Can you make the tea, oh take a look at this article." I hear Dawn say to mum, with the shuffle of a magazine across the kitchen counter.

In the bedroom I have my back to the bedroom door, and I hear aunty Dawn come in.

"You want to see my white bits?" I whisper quietly and huskily as I look at her over my shoulder whilst sexily bending over, hooking my thumbs into my panties under the short short skirt.

Aunty Dawn moans as I slide the panties over my arse cheeks and half way down my tight thighs.

"Wow!"

I sense aunty Dawn approach, her hands cold as she strokes my my butt cheeks.

"Do you want to kiss it, aunty?"

She pushes me forward onto her bed and spreads my arse. Her tongue is wet and hard as she licks it passionately. She spins me over and I try not to squeal as my knickers are forced over my knees and my legs parted exposing my hot fanny.

Aunty Dawns blonde hair is pooled over me as she devours my wet hole, desperate to taste me. I bite my hand to keep myself from screaming.

"I want to eat that, God knows I've missed it." She kisses it and gets back up. Her short lace cotton top shows off her slightly soft belly and her bare brown shoulders look muscular as she pushes herself up. I gaze at her arse in her denim shorts and scowl at her.

"When can we...?"

"I'll text you. Prick's working away in a couple of days, I need to get rid of Liv too."

Aunty Dawn places her face between my legs again and I clutch at her, temporarily enjoying her.

"I'd better get back to your Mum." Aunty Dawn kisses me and I try to hold her, but she pushes herself away.

I lay on there and pout at her as she walks backwards from the room.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
Fifty41Fifty412 months ago

I'm amazed how you writers put your story's together...short sweet turned a softy into a hardy real quick...another great read.

Fifty41Fifty412 months ago

Luv the middle age playing with the just legal....been there with lots of little quifs.mmmm.great read.

ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

Nasty, nasty, as usual. Well done.

black75black75about 1 year ago

5 stars without doubt. Please find the will to expand this.

FizzyWhisperFizzyWhisperabout 1 year ago

Hope this continues into a longer piece!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Journey Ch. 01 - Katherine Intro of Katherine and Mary Beth's Journey.in Lesbian Sex
38yr old Milf visits Lovers Lane Milf gets picked up at a petrol station.in Lesbian Sex
Nanny Sarah Hiring a nanny will change Connie's life forever.in Lesbian Sex
Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 01 Married woman meets her new neighbor.in Lesbian Sex
Lana's First Taste of Milk Nursing the professor's lactating breasts.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories