A Short Story - Me as a Teen with Men

Story Info
My typical sex life as a teen
796 words
4k
5
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
497 Followers

Introduction. A background to my younger years as a fresh faced 18 year old ;-) , looking too young to get served, and having no ID. What are a group of girls to do? I hope you enjoy my 750 word submission below. X

*

We're in Clapham Common. We can't go to bars we won't be served, the off-licences will be the only place we can, but only if we get someone to buy it for us.

We fool around on the common, keeping an eye out for lads with drink or for someone to do us a favour. Another problem, we have only a little money to spend, probably not enough for what the three of us want.

I play with a stick and find some dog shit in a pile of leaves, "Watch your back, Kim." I flick the shit with the stick and it misses her legs by a fraction. I burst out laughing and so does Karen. "Fucking idiot!" Kim complains. Our laughter dies and we slump onto the grass under a tree.

"We could go back to mine."

"You live all the way out in Ealing, it's too far, Karen."

"This is boring. No-one's going to buy us drink anyway, not now. We only have a couple of quid between us."

"Don't worry, they will. I promise." I smile reassuringly. I nod at two young men kicking a football between them as they walk towards us. "Wait here."

I stand and straighten my little black dress and squeeze my cleavage. I casually saunter over to them.

"Hi, boys. Having a nice night?" I look at them giving them eye contact for milliseconds and then breaking it to look shy.

"Yeah, good, just had a kick about, innit. You?" Replies the tall, dark man with pale eyes, a thick gold hoop earring hangs from his right ear.

The other is tall and blonde and not as good looking. He seems nervous towards me and I turn to focusing on the dark haired lad. "Yeah. My friends and I are just hanging out. Want to join us?"

The two look at each other. "What you up to?", dark haired man replies looking over to where my friends are sitting. "Oh nothing really, just chatting, making plans for the evening. Come on over I'll introduce you. What's your names?"

"I'm Matt and this is Kelvin." The dark haired man says with a grin. Kelvin, the blonde looks shifty, but I offer him my hand, "I'm Jess." I guide them both over to my friends and walk, talking about the weather.

"Girls, this is Matt and Kelvin. This is Karen, and the one who smells of dog shit is Kim." I laugh as does Karen and the lads say hello, looking confused.

About fifteen minutes pass and we are all comfortable with each other. We start our work persuading them to go to the off-licence for us. They agree, but get a bit vexed when they find out how little money we have.

"Matt, come here." I encourage him to lean over and kiss him on the lips, "If you could make up the rest, I can make up the rest foo, if you know what I mean."

"How?"

"Follow me." I lead him away to under another tree. It's a little secluded, and with the time, there aren't so many people about. I smile at him, and lift my tight dress and smile as I shimmy my little knickers down my legs. I reach to him and unzip his jeans. A chill runs through me as I reach into his boxers and hold his cock.

I stroke it as I tightly tug it. It throbs and feels thick in my hand. "Big boy." I smile. I feel uncomfortable. I don't fancy him, and I don't like willy. But, its natural and all the girls do it. It's what I tell myself all the time, and just assume that one day, I'll meet a man I genuinely like.

"I haven't any Johnnies."

I shrug, "I'll go to family planning in the morning." I lie, I haven't got pregnant yet, and he has to be about my 50th.

Pulling his plonker, I turn and kneel facing the tree. He kneels behind me, his hand on my waist, the other guides himself into me. I close my eyes to ignore the penetration, and think of Karen as he fucks me.

Panting I hold the tree, the bark digs into my palms. I move backwards into his drive, my pussy feels stretched. His penis swells inside me as he cums. He slides out and does himself up.

My friends and I got our drinks and I've had sex yet again, with a man I don't know.

Yesok1
Yesok1
497 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi jbedwards

Thank you.

J x

JBEdwardsJBEdwards2 months ago

This was a provocative story. 5*~~JB Edwards

Yesok1Yesok13 months agoAuthor

Fifty41,

What can I say...

Lol.

Jx

Yesok1Yesok13 months agoAuthor

Thanks, gypsy violin

Jx

Yesok1Yesok13 months agoAuthor

Hi Cupidcupid,

Thanks for your high praise. I hope you enjoy my other stories.

I don't go to Clapham Common so much anymore. I do Battersea, my girlfriend has a flat there, and we were packing her stuff up to move in to mine.

Jx

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding Mom Six horny young guys get off, breeding a sexy MILF.in Group Sex
The Last Hike Ch. 01 Best friends Naomi and Van set their sights on a sex hike.in Lesbian Sex
Do I think I'm a Good Wife? Yes, but I could be better.in Loving Wives
Whispers in the Dark She's got something to ask you.in Loving Wives
Julie Tries It Out Ch. 01 A sweet wife finally decides to try out the latest craze.in Loving Wives
More Stories