A Short Story - Mrs Warren

Story Info
A mum taken.
775 words
8.6k
10
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
495 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*

She tripped as I followed her into the house. I was waiting outside for someone to answer the door. My friend, Kelly. But a couple of minutes passed and I was going to text to see where she was, but her mum came jogging up the path.

Her mum. I hate seeing her mum. She turns me into a jibbering wreck. I trip, I mumble, I laugh stupidly, all because of my friends mum.

She's been out for a run, and slows to a walk as she approaches, her big smile spreading across her face as she gets closer. Tight running bottoms cling to her skin, leaving nothing to the imagination, her top is tight too, zipped up over large gorgeous breasts.

"She's out." She says, in her husky tone. "But, you can come in and wait, if you like?" She smiles again. I think I said "Yes, please." But sense I said something unintelligible because she paused and smirked as she took a solitary key from her pocket.

The door unlocked and she stepped into the house, in my eagerness i followed suit, and caught the back of her trainer with my shoe. She fell, and I stared down at her as she tried to gather herself up. I stepped over her and closed the door, locking it.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's come over me Mrs Warren." I say.

She looks up at me as she starts to get back up. "Thats ok. I'm alright." She checks her hands as she sits on her knees.

"Oh no, Mrs Warren, I mean for what I'm going to do."

Her face drops in a look of shock. I crouch in front of her and take the zip. I pull it down and her hand comes up to stop me. I hold her wrist tight. "Don't resist me." I snarl. And stifle her attempts.

Her jacket splays open, a tight white sports bra on full display, great orbs compacted within. I wrench her jacket down her arms and push her back. She's completely off balance and startled as I grab her ankles and fling off her trainers. She tries to kick me, but she's too bewildered to hit me.

My fingers find the top of her trousers and I force them down her thighs. Her pussy is hidden between her legs, a small dark triangle is just in view. My mouth waters but her legs are shut tight in her alarm. I pull the jogging bottoms further down and force her knees apart, my hand slipping into the gap.

She's wet and warm, and my fingers find her excited.

"Please stop. I don't want this." She says.

I pull a sock from her pedicured foot, a small addidas trainer liner, and force it into her mouth. She stares at me dumbfounded as I fuck her. My fingers, two of them are inside her slick slimy tunnel. It squeezes my fingers and I feel her wetness, she's tight and warm.

Her C-Section scar turns me on, from where my best friend was born. I feel nothing but lust and passion for the hot mum I'm finger banging, I listen to her muffled moans.

"Pull your top off, or I'll make this worse. And if you tell anyone, I'll have your arse next time."

She tries to hold herself up and pulls up her bra. Her tits, they are perfect, unnaturally pert and high. Her husband spoiled her rotten, and I want a piece. I pinch a nipple that stands to attention. I place my face into her sweaty fake bosom. She's salty and nice.

My fingers screw her harder, I rub my thumb over her clit, my best fuck yet, I run my hand up her neck and take her blonde tousled hair in my hands and pull her head back. I lick her neck as I double finger her cunt.

Her eyes open wide and she looks excited as her hips rock and I watch her cum. I take the sock from her mouth and make her gag on my soiled pretty fingers. My long black hair hangs over her face as I laugh forgivingly at her.

I kiss her lips, she draws herself up and smiles. "She might be home soon. We can't be caught, not like this on the hallway floor." She looks concerned.

"When can we come out Hayleigh?" I plead. "It's killing me."

"I know. Just wait. The times not right. But, we'll be together soon."

Yesok1
Yesok1
495 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Yesok1Yesok13 months agoAuthor

Hey,

Thank you all for your comments. The editor put in the trigger warning when they published it.

I love age difference stories between women. I used to date girls around my daughters ages, (which they both hated).

I might develop a longer story about Mrs Warren.

I have a spy story ready to go. I've not published it yet.

J x

CupidCupidCupidCupid3 months ago

Another good twist at the end and sod it if the story exceeded 750 words!!

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Dubiously non-consensual :). Interesting storyline, so like you. Not terribly erotic sex scene, yet the description of Mrs. Warren so real — almost see this happening as strange as it was. Ending twist great.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum3 months ago

That was a great gender switch at the end. Don’t know if if these two characters are in your stable or not but the should be.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet A MILF is seduced by her daughter's popular friend. in Lesbian Sex
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Soccer Women Ch. 01 The Soccer Moms and Soccer Girls storylines will now merge.in Lesbian Sex
Muslim Soccer Pets A Latina coach seduces a Muslim teen.in Lesbian Sex
Forbidden Fruit: The Second Bite Ashley's stepmom wants another bite from the forbidden fruit.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories