A Short Story - Nicole Meets Nikki

Story Info
Nicole meets Nikki.
764 words
2.4k
1
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

Introduction

Dedicated to a friend, I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy the 750 words below.

The slim girl knocks on the door eager to see who opens it. She quickly checks her reflection in the glass of the door.

Her short black hair is parted at the side, it's slightly longer by the ears, imitating the sideburns of a boy. She looks too feminine to actually be a boy, but she is so much sexier than any man or boy she knows of. She's a stud, capable of making any girl swoon over her.

She subtly smiles as she sweeps her tattooed hand through her hair, ruffling the shape. She knows she's hot for it.

Small delicate pictures are drawn on her fingers up and over her knuckles standing out against her pale skin. Larger dark blue pictures stretch across the backs of her hands.

She stands at the door radiating a supreme confidence waiting for it to open. She knows exactly what she wants to do, she's been here before, leaving a trail of broken hearted newbies in her wake, but this one is different, she knows she's special.

She's been talking to this girl for a while now. She likes her soft voice, the music playing in the background when they spoke reassured her, it was sexy, the voice notes that entered her mailbox had fully turned her on and she looked forward to them, they were a nice surprise. Too nervous herself, she had never returned the favour.

She'd been itching to meet up. This girl is kind and thoughtful, considerate and caring. She felt honoured to be a person she'd trusted enough to share secrets with. It made her lustful, and she consumed her fantasies.

The leather jacket she wears, as she waits a little impatiently now, is an old vintage motorcycle jacket, worn over a tight white vest. Tattoos show over her collarbones and neck. The girl stands tall, unconsciously rubbing the fake cock she wears bulging and stretching under her black jeans.

"Come on." She sighs waiting impatiently. She considers leaving.

On the other side of the door is a very nervous forty six year old. She's scared of what her friends might think, and what her church might say. She's never done this before.

The gorgeous black girl shouldn't worry though. Her community loves her and holds her dear. The Lord will protect her and guide her.

She wipes her hands on her skirt. It's her favourite, she's dressed for the occasion. Nerves attack her again, but she knows she needs to try this, she has to give it a go. The longer she waits at the door, her hand hovering to reach for the handle, the more time the girl on the other side has to leave. An opportunity gone, possibly forever.

Oh, but maybe her neighbours see and start talking. Gossip spreads like wildfire, through this little town in Florida. Everyone knows everyone, families intermingle and talk. She quickly grabs for the handle, and clicks open the door.

Astonishment overwhelms her. Relief hits as she quickly realises its all real. The angular slim face. She recognises it immediately. "Nikki!" She gasps.

A cheeky smile crosses the studs face. "Nicole." The stud returns as she approaches, and reaches for a hand. Relieved also, to see the sexy girl before her, sweeter than a bowl of sugar.

"I've been longing for you."

Nicole slams the door behind them. Nicki's jacket creaks and squeaks as she drops it to the floor. Her tattoos up her arms are heavy. She's strong and domineering as she leads Nicole to the couch for the afternoon of her life.

The women sit and kiss. The black ladies heart pounds in her chest. Her idol, her fantasy sitting with her. She enjoys the buzzing sensation in her head reacting to the fizzing of two tongues clashing and swirling in her mouth.

Nicole feels the body of her new friend through the fabric of the vest. She pulls it up and over the girls head. The sexy body has thinly veiled muscle shimmering under the skin. Mastectomy scares line the chest, with two pink scars. More tattoos adorn her stomach.

"Oh!" Is all Nicole can say, infatuated by the view. The stud is definitely more boy than girl. Paranoia joins the feeling if lust, worried and confused the pronouns she'd automatically used have caused offence. The sight she beholds is exquisite, and the opportunity to apologise will come, but maybe she'll be on her knees begging for mercy. She's thrilled by thought of it.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole20233 months ago

Yes used to, my Nikki has change.

Yesok1Yesok13 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for takin the time to comment.

Toesucker and cupid cupid, was written for a friend on lit, never met though.

Fifty41, quiver away.

Nicole, used to like?

Jx

Nicole2023Nicole20233 months ago

Oh how I wish to be that Nicole to meet Nikki. Your description of Nikki reminds me of a porn star I USED to like. Hope your friend likes the story.

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Second one of your reads.left me quivering...nice.

CupidCupidCupidCupid3 months ago

I have to echo both what Migbird and toesucker said about how you captured the emotions of two people going on a first date.

The way you described Nikki, reminds me of a colleague I work with.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rogue One - 01 Rogue One Arrives at Earth Base Two Omega.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
You're Telling Me There's a Chance? A couple meet after a year apart. Will they reconcile?in Romance
I Don't Do April Fools He doesn't do April Fools but Honey sets out to change that.in Romance
COPS in Britney Spears Toxic milf action with the Princess of Pop.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
After Hours in Cabot Cove A Murder She Wrote fanfic. Dr. Seth Hazlitt needs relief.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories